Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:10 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wtf is that?

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FBR9gQoXEAQTjY_?format=jpg&name=small

I suspect it's some kind of parody. If it's from her fans, then it's a "big fail" because it looks absolutely ridiculous. The horse has the most dignified look, Merkel looks like she's had rotten eggs thrown at her.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:46 pm

der_mick wrote:I just wanted to thank you guys for your great work here. This here is one of the sources that provide information that you can read next week in the news (if at all).

Keep it going!

Hello, I think I know you from another "place". I'm again blocked there, without explanation for what and how long. You can also "meet" me at the Deutsche Sektion", where I collect some info which often gets censored over there afterwards. pirat

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/f7-deutsche-sektion

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4047824857

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:45 pm

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:42 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:41 pm

From this account, there is more about protests:

https://twitter.com/SAM_Volhov

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Matjaz like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:18 pm

Filomena Rocha
@Filomen03258997
·
Sep 23
Don't miss
Must Read
As It Did with Castro in Cuba and Noriega in Panama, the “Mighty Wurlitzer” of U.S. Propaganda Defused Antiwar Sentiment by Painting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad as a Brutal Animal Who Had to Be Removed.

The U.S. May Have Lost the Military War in Syria, But Has Won the Propaganda War at Home By Portraying its Murderous Invasion as a Moral Crusade

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Map-description-automatically-generated-1

https://covertactionmagazine.com/2021/09/22/the-u-s-may-have-lost-the-military-war-in-syria-but-has-won-the-propaganda-war-at-home-by-portraying-its-murderous-invasion-as-a-moral-crusade/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:19 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:07 am

刘汉 wrote:

Whenever I think of Somalia I always think of this battle

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:55 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
15m
BREAKING: Chinese state media Global Times editor-in-chief Hu Xijin suggested Beijing could “launch a targeted air strike" to neutralise American assets in Taiwan— following US admission of American troops presence on the island.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Tumblr_nopvp62oyx1qm3rsfo1_400

Wasn't there a similar article in this newspaper some time ago, with a similar suggestion?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wtf is that?

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FBR9gQoXEAQTjY_?format=jpg&name=small

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Hermann-merkel-teddy-jpeg

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365

My students showed me this picture. You can buy it online in China. lol! For about 187 Euros.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:25 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

You are all wrong! Here is the true explanation, why the people in Rome shout: "We are ready to die!" and why they are panicking:

https://shibboleth.eu.org/

The Shibboleth Group announces that la Palma volcano is described in the Bible as the Flaming Sword that turns in every direction, the volcano is the sword that will destroy Rome, as described in the Third Secret of Fatima, and its purpose is to clear the way for the establishment of the Kingdom of God. Many nations will be destroyed during this event, do your preparations. We will add more information as the events develop.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365  #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365  #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:02 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

You are all wrong! Here is the true explanation, why the people in Rome shout: "We are ready to die!" and why they are panicking:

https://shibboleth.eu.org/

The Shibboleth Group announces that la Palma volcano is described in the Bible as the Flaming Sword that turns in every direction, the volcano is the sword that will destroy Rome, as described in the Third Secret of Fatima, and its purpose is to clear the way for the establishment of the Kingdom of God. Many nations will be destroyed during this event, do your preparations. We will add more information as the events develop.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365  #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365  #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365

Oh, shat. The earthquake swarms have restarted there. Big doom ahead, we're done.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:19 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CMwQcj7jyMCn/

AN UNSUSTAINABLE POSITION

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:05 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dUkwsHtg4H8p/

BRAIN CLOTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:07 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QMTiphfIyxp0/

Project Salus

An AI-powered Dept. Of Defense Program Named “Project Salus,” Run in Cooperation with The JAIC (Joint Artificial Intelligence Center),
Has Analyzed Data On 5.6 million Medicare Beneficiaries Aged 65 Or Older.

Data Were Aggregated from Humetrix, A Real-time Data and Analytics Platform That Tracks Health Care Outcomes.

The Alarming Findings Show That the Vast Majority of Covid Hospitalizations Are Occurring Among Fully-vaccinated Individuals
and That Outcomes Among the Fully Vaccinated Are Growing Worse with Each Passing Week.

This Appears to Fit the Pattern of So-called Antibody Dependent Enhancement,
Where the Treatment Intervention (mRNA Vaccines) Is Worsening Health Outcomes and Leading to Excess Hospitalizations and Deaths.

It proves, without any shadow of a doubt, that the COVID SHOTS are the ONLY REAL PANDEMIC.
Project SALUS is named for the Roman goddess Salus.
Salus was the goddess of safety and wellbeing... they are MOCKING us.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:46 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Fakten-und-ihre-Einordnung-Was-Ansichtssache-ist-und-was-nicht/Die-Einordnung-der-Wahrheit-und-das-EU-RAS-Wahrheitssystem/posting-39764620/show/

Rundulator, 11.10.2021 09:44

The classification of truth and the EU RAS truth system.

The downfall of the EU.
I really can't believe how the EU and its partially convicted criminals are developing.
Now the politicians also need truth personnel and the corresponding platform, which of course acts secretly.

Fresh from the Bundestag:

hib - today in the bundestag no. 1056
News from committees and current parliamentary initiatives
Monday, 11 October 2021, Editorial deadline: 09.12 a.m.
02 Rapid Alert System (RAS) against disinformation
Foreign Affairs/Answer

Berlin: (hib/AHE) According to the Federal Government, the Rapid Alert System (RAS) was created to enable better coordination within the EU on the issue of disinformation - initially with a view to the European Parliament elections in May 2019, but with the long-term aim of improving cooperation in dealing with disinformation.
This is stated in the answer of the federal government (19/32573) to a small question of the FDP parliamentary group (19/32415).

The system serves the joint exchange of EU institutions and EU member states via an encrypted digital platform.
Analyses, studies and information on disinformation would be exchanged via the system and, if necessary, time-critical information would be posted for distribution and, if necessary, for voting. Information shared through the RAS would in principle not be intended for dissemination outside the EU institutions and EU Member States.

https://dip21.bundestag.de/dip21/btd/19/325/1932573.pdf
https://dip21.bundestag.de/dip21/btd/19/324/1932415.pdf
The psychiatrisation of civil servants has been known since Koch [former MP of Hesse].
The psychiatrisation of all German citizens has been equally well known since the war in Yugoslavia.
"Operation Balkans: Advertising War and Death".
"Operation Balkan: Werbung für Krieg und Tod"
http://www.nrhz.de/flyer/beitrag.php?id=20861

That now all EU civil servants and politicians are being psychiatrised, put on an equal footing, is a new dimension.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t251-diverse-themen-ausgesuchte-texte-und-forenbeitrage#113413

(This is the 2nd part in the link, the top part should be funny especially for Mr Badger, religion debate, very satirical.)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:44 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T9bpZGIyYQu6/

AUSTRALIAN POLICE DOOR KNOCKING PEOPLE WITH PRINTOUTS OF THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:58 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bWzBwjV7zsqI/

ITALY

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:38 pm

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Es-rumpelt-gewaltig-am-Immobilienmarkt-in-China-6213592.html?seite=all

Evergrande topic

"...
Evergrande, he said, was an effect of a process of deliberately letting pressure out of the housing bubble. Since 2016, "the government has been trying to contain the rise in property prices and debt by, among other things, blocking new loans to Evergrande."

Money from the West

For him, the fact that Evergrande was able to keep growing was because foreign investment giants like BlackRock, kept funding Evergrande. "Until a few weeks ago, millions of Western pension money flowed into the Chinese property markets."

For Bezemer, there is no question that Evergrande will go under. "BlackRock and other foreign investors will suffer the biggest losses." This would include, for example, the German Allianz Group or Deutsche Bank. In the event of Evergrande's demise, they would have to reckon with a debt haircut, i.e. write off a lot of money.
..."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Does anyone have an idea who will have to pay if "they" write off the money?

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:40 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/atp0MFq2y14M/

SOUTHWEST REBELLION

just the beginning...

The Great Southwest Airlines Rebellion?
written by ron paul
http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2021/october/11/the-great-southwest-airlines-rebellion/

----------

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/southwest-cancels-hundreds-more-flights-monday-ron-paul-opines-great-rebellion-over

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:12 pm

Dead. 28-Years Old. 3D Gun Legend, “JStark,”
https://archive.ph/r78LU

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/3d-gun-legend-jstark-famous-fgc-9-dead-28-years-old

German magazine Der Spiegel reports the inventor of the rapid-fire 3D-printed gun
that could be entirely printed at home.... has passed away.

JStark, a 28-year-old German citizen, was one of the biggest innovators of this decade when printing weapons and gun parts at home.
He helped create Deterrence Dispensed –
an online group that promotes and distributes open-source 3D printed firearms, gun parts, and cartridges.
The group strongly supports freedom of speech applied to computer code and blueprints.

Der Spiegel says JStark passed away on Friday of an apparent heart attack.
Foul play was ruled out, and it “appears” his death was natural without any involvement of a third party.
Along with this, the German magazine also reported police raided his home days before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:52 pm

A walk-about in Lagos, Nigeria

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:59 pm

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
(October 10, 2021)

"I thought Black Lives Matter"

If anyone knows who this genius is, please let me know

twitter.com/i/status/1447061314027859968
twitter.com/VanessaBeeley/status/1447061314027859968

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Reimagining Politics
@MeurerCommunity
(October 11, 2021)

México denied Bayer/Monsanto permit to grow GM corn “w/Bayer’s proprietary HT3 x SmartStax Pro technology.”
Bayer says “unscientific.” Mex govt says it’s protecting “native corn,bio-cultural wealth, farm communities, gastronomic heritage & public health.”

twitter.com/MeurerCommunity/status/1447601375454580749

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next