Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:59 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ev1NmZEcROdf/

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X976

BLACK DISKS "a delivery system'
Dr. Zandre Botha, SA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/23BRpyjOl2WB/
@ 9:27

Dr. Zandre Botha, SA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LgNmmx1luoAw/

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:16 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:21 pm

Czech CNN:

Fully vaccinated people in Austria are increasingly ending up in the ICU. Experts are trying to find out why

https://cnn.iprima.cz/plne-ockovani-lide-v-rakousku-stale-casteji-konci-na-jip-experti-se-snazi-zjistit-proc-34864

Why? I tell you why. Because they were "vaccinated", theat's why...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:40 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
3m
Lebanon plunged into darkness ‘for days’ as country runs out of electricity - two largest power stations forced to shut down due to fuel shortage.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:53 pm

About "vaccination breakthroughs":

Yesterday a conversation, a friend works in a restaurant in FFM, "Fressgass" near the banking district, where traditionally the somewhat better gastronomy prevails. ~20-30 employees, all vaccinated - now: 10 employees and the boss have "Corona". Before the vaccination, no one tested positive.

All "single cases".

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:55 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tCwdmbs631Dy/

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:13 pm

Merck’s Covid Pill Could Pose Serious Risks, Scientists Warn
https://archive.is/tnP59

https://www.barrons.com/articles/merck-covid-pill-risks-51633398722

Merck ‘s announcement that its antiviral molnupiravir had halved hospitalizations in a trial of high-risk Covid-19 patients
was met with enthusiasm on Friday,
inspiring a vision of a world in which treating a Covid-19 infection could be as trivial as swallowing a few pills.

Some scientists who have studied the drug warn, however, that the method it uses to kill the virus that causes Covid-19
carries potential dangers that could limit the drug’s usefulness.

Molnupiravir works by incorporating itself into the genetic material of the virus,
and then causing a huge number of mutations as the virus replicates, effectively killing it.
In some lab tests, the drug has also shown the ability to integrate into the genetic material of human cells,
causing mutations as those cells replicate.
wtf?????????

If that were to happen in the cells of a patient being treated with molnupiravir,
it could theoretically lead to cancer or birth defects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:26 pm

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/D84UNP4xCqmR/

Internet of Bodies works with the Vaccine

Great, the whole thing. All will be supervised, all "will own nothing and be happy".

All? No, not all, that is always kept quiet. Only the livestock are to be put in this "wonderful" situation, not the string-pullers. And please don't be fooled into thinking that this is communism, because there all people would decide about their own lives and not a ruling class. This nonsense is put out into the world by precisely those rulers, so that the majority, which has no idea about it, forbids itself any thought of an alternative. This is one big psy-op, at least since McCarthy.

What is being propagated here is the most evil, fascist form of capitalism imaginable. A kind of "soft" barbarism. The human being is dehumanised, the emancipation that everyone can and may develop their full potential is pressed into a corset of pure functionality and subordinated to the "necessities" of a parasitic upper class. Which then develops its full potency as a pure parasite on humanity and the whole world.

It would be time to let them swallow their own medicine, full surveillance by the "99%" - and that they may finally live happily without possessions (and above all private ownership of the means of production).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:46 pm

SANA: The Iranian Foreign Minister and his accompanying delegation arrive at Damascus International Airport
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:48 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/e3llu35oAXsR/

I AM QVIT

Which Victoria is this? Canada or Australia? I can't tell from the slang.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:53 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:01 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:15 pm

In Germany: if "our" Corona Pope Dr Drosten says something that does not fit 100% into the vaccination narrative (yes, he does indeed), then this information is suppressed with all the power of the media. E.g. he considers infection to be more effective in the long term than vaccination.

However, he packages his opinion on this quite cleverly, otherwise he would immediately be persona non grata.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:21 pm

the post I wrongly placed - GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE & ROBERT MALONE MD - MEETING OF THE COVID-19 GIANTS - explains why highest vaxx is the highest infected and the future projection for that. pls hv a read

once again sorry for the trouble  Crying or Very sad
I hope this one is placed correctly  Smile
and thank you all - I enjoy reading all your sharings here  Laughing  bounce

?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:48 pm

? wrote:the post I wrongly placed - GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE & ROBERT MALONE MD - MEETING OF THE COVID-19 GIANTS - explains why highest vaxx is the highest infected and the future projection for that. pls hv a read

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3077205713

Video
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TjrK3mlRC98D/

Meeting of the COVID-19 Giants with Geert Vanden Bossche and Robert Malone MD

Transcript
https://freedomstrike.org/2021/10/05/geert-vanden-bossche-and-robert-malone-on-vaxx-risks-policies/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:50 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:In Germany: if "our" Corona Pope Dr Drosten says something that does not fit 100% into the vaccination narrative (yes, he does indeed), then this information is suppressed with all the power of the media. E.g. he considers infection to be more effective in the long term than vaccination.
However, he packages his opinion on this quite cleverly, otherwise he would immediately be persona non grata.
Rolling Eyes
another coward. spit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/e3llu35oAXsR/

I AM QVIT

Which Victoria is this? Canada or Australia? I can't tell from the slang.

Question

Victoria, Australia

full vid

1,793 Comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kn6AFl5G1c
(in 24 hrs...)

===

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:03 pm

? wrote:the post I wrongly placed - GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE & ROBERT MALONE MD - MEETING OF THE COVID-19 GIANTS - explains why highest vaxx is the highest infected and the future projection for that. pls hv a read

Thanxalot pirat

https://evidencenotfear.com/meeting-of-the-covid-19-giants-with-geert-vanden-bossche-and-robert-malone-md/

Video inside and interview highlights.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:22 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:In Germany: if "our" Corona Pope Dr Drosten says something that does not fit 100% into the vaccination narrative (yes, he does indeed), then this information is suppressed with all the power of the media. E.g. he considers infection to be more effective in the long term than vaccination.
Rolling Eyes
another coward. spit.

Yes, he is, but this way he remains "ours". One can reply to the vaccination fascists "but your Dr Drosten himself said ...". If he ends up on the side of Bhakdi, Ioannidis et al, then we can no longer quote him to our opponents.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:16 pm

刘汉 wrote:

SANA: The Iranian Foreign Minister and his accompanying delegation arrive at Damascus International Airport

It's like, he is showing himself to the enemy: Here I am, kill me, if you can.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:32 pm

Other topic, but I like it

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:43 pm

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
36m
#Austria's Chancellor Sebastian Kurz apparently wants to resign. This is reported by the Austrian newspaper "Krone".

Kurz had announced another statement in the current corruption affair for 7.30 p.m.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:02 pm

Austria, Kurz steps back.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
36m
#Austria's Chancellor Sebastian Kurz apparently wants to resign.  This is reported by the Austrian newspaper "Krone".  

Kurz had announced another statement in the current corruption affair for 7.30 p.m.

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
17m
#BREAKING Austria's Sebastian Kurz announces he is stepping down as chancellor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next