Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
shachalnur
刘汉
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: #64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:32 am

刘汉 wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:I hear from people ‘oh don’t blame the police, they are doing what they are told, they are functioning as ordered, it’s their job”. Well we heard this from all oppressive regimes.  If an action is not right, it’s not right.  I’m firmly convinced by all the evidence I have researched that this ‘Covid’ is a means to an end, that being the total control of the world’s population by a few technical insane elites controlled it appears by a will of pure evil.  The police act as their functionaries, and must be opposed before history repeats and we all find ourselves in a Dachau.

What is right? What is wrong? Everyone has a different opinion about that. That's why we need laws. An action can be legal or illegal. That's what we can agree upon. We cannot discuss in the court room: "Was it right?" This is ridiculous.
If we see, a government is acting against the people, against the law or against the constitution, we have to remove them. With or without blood. Doesn't matter. The police is really just doing its job. The police-president can tell the government: I don't follow your orders anymore. A simple police man can quit.
Germany is a special case, because we don't have a full democracy and we are too weak to remove the US from German soil.

Yes, but so far, locally I don't feel too much of repression. I wanted to go buy some stuff other day in home depot and found out they don't accept private customers only companies, so that sucked. Other then that all these complains and protests comes out of being spoiled and can't stand few weeks locked in apartment. There are modern mums for instance that can't stand spending whole day with their young kids, or watch their husbands 24/7. Same goes for husbands who can't split in the evening to local pub. I mean its your family dudes what's so hard about it, you should be glad. People are not able to live slow lives anymore. So they stress. So far considering privileges and rights we didn't took much damage but I do agree that it drags for too long and it should be under control already or at least managed better. Chinese I hear cleared it and there's no corona there.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: #64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:34 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
25s
Secret Iranian force planted explosives along Syrian-Israeli border: army spox. https://aml.ink/5olQd #Iran #Israel #Syria

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 3574449849

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:00 pm

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
14m
A Turkish Air Force Airbus A400M military transport aircraft has arrived in Azerbaijan's Lankaran. The plane started from Kayseri. Flag of TurkeyFlag of Azerbaijan

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 EnQtV3hXUAAVqm1?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:24 pm

no one stop

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:36 pm

Matjaz wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:I hear from people ‘oh don’t blame the police, they are doing what they are told, they are functioning as ordered, it’s their job”. Well we heard this from all oppressive regimes.  If an action is not right, it’s not right.  I’m firmly convinced by all the evidence I have researched that this ‘Covid’ is a means to an end, that being the total control of the world’s population by a few technical insane elites controlled it appears by a will of pure evil.  The police act as their functionaries, and must be opposed before history repeats and we all find ourselves in a Dachau.

What is right? What is wrong? Everyone has a different opinion about that. That's why we need laws. An action can be legal or illegal. That's what we can agree upon. We cannot discuss in the court room: "Was it right?" This is ridiculous.
If we see, a government is acting against the people, against the law or against the constitution, we have to remove them. With or without blood. Doesn't matter. The police is really just doing its job. The police-president can tell the government: I don't follow your orders anymore. A simple police man can quit.
Germany is a special case, because we don't have a full democracy and we are too weak to remove the US from German soil.

Yes, but so far, locally I don't feel too much of repression. I wanted to go buy some stuff other day in home depot and found out they don't accept private customers only companies, so that sucked. Other then that all these complains and protests comes out of being spoiled and can't stand few weeks locked in apartment. There are modern mums for instance that can't stand spending whole day with their young kids, or watch their husbands 24/7. Same goes for husbands who can't split in the evening to local pub. I mean its your family dudes what's so hard about it, you should be glad. People are not able to live slow lives anymore. So they stress. So far considering privileges and rights we didn't took much damage but I do agree that it drags for too long and it should be under control already or at least managed better. Chinese I hear cleared it and there's no corona there.

Independent from the question of the origin of this virus, I think the Chinese acted very determined and restored normal life as soon as possible. We have no Corona and are moving normally. But Western governments are using this virus to destroy the economical basis of the middle class and to implement their plans of full control of the population. They do it against the people and there will be more and more protests. There are hints, that they are provoking these protests. But we need to resist, that they cannot make their plans come true.

Actually this "slow" life was great for me, bacause I could focus on my research for 10 months without being disturbed, but around me there was a war going between the wife and the husband, who own the house I was staying in Laos.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:41 pm

luda1 wrote:

global reset lol! who tell russia china

the west going down

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:40 pm

Shocking New Figures Show How Just Much the US is Fueling the Violence in Yemen

https://www.mintpressnews.com/how-much-us-arms-sales-saudi-arabia-fueling-violence-yemen/273181/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:10 pm

"Russian peacekeepers held a meeting today with the Azerbaijani military in the city of Agdam, where they discussed the procedure for transferring the region under the control of Azerbaijan, a TASS correspondent reports."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:12 pm

What the fuck?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:15 pm

Sweaty Rudy Giuliani suffers hair malfunction in latest bizarre press conference

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/19/rudy-giuliani-dye-my-cousin-vinny-press-conference

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 3837

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:16 pm

our lock down was going to be 6 days but it is over after 2. one person lied and now every thing is ok again.
yay, South Australia!

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:32 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
3m
*GEORGIA CERTIFIES ELECTION RESULTS SHOWING BIDEN VICTORY

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:38 pm

"A train with military equipment captured by Azerbaijani troops in Nagorno-Karabakh"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
21m
The Yemeni army physically entered the Mass Camp as well as the Asaad area. Marib Province.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:53 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
36m
#BREAKING Multiple people were injured in a shooting at the Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. The mayor said that none of the victims' injuries appear to be life-threatening and the perpetrator is at large

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 EnTLfSSW8AIhkXt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:55 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
2m
Armenian Defense Minister is preparing to resign after controversy over #Karabakh: media https://aml.ink/0GGc7 #Armenia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:08 am

Covid-19 PCR Tests Ruled Unreliable By Portuguese Court. Quarantine Lifted.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:23 am

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1619689188

Well, if uncritical Trumptards thought Obama turned the US in a laughing stock than Trump's government turned it in full fledged circus.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next