Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In other news..

4 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

In other news.. - Page 14 Empty Re: In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:15 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:19 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:27 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:34 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:17 pm

In other news.. - Page 14 697712634

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:38 pm

I first thought he's talking about USA.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:48 pm

We need an extra-parliamentary opposition ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:50 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:52 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:39 am

Interesting what you can find on German twitter accounts.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:13 am

Thread:

https://twitter.com/Thomas_Binder/status/994328861319073792

I have faith in human ability too, but I will not see it happen. But I'll work for it ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:38 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:12 am

I see now he was a few months younger than I.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:24 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:28 am

If it were so the USA would be in a better shape ...

In other news.. - Page 14 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:30 am

It's about time the USA starts to become a normal country.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:32 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:42 am

What do you think the early success of British capitalist economy came from? Were it the busy workers alone? No, it was their "Commonwealth" Empire where they stole the wealth of colonized countries, including some technologies from China, the weaving loom for example.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:45 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:46 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:58 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:29 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:02 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:07 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:14 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:41 am

Ugly whore riding on the "emancipation" ticket.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:55 pm

And whoever believes that if he just stares at this like the rabbit stares at the snake, he could change something about it, deserves the outcome. 

Following rabbits into their holes all the time and breeding conspiracy theories doesn't do anything, it just keeps you from going into action. It's as if someone has been drawing plans for a house for years, but fails to finally get the material. You can kill your time (and other people's) with it, if you don't have any other problems.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:28 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next