Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In other news..

4 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

In other news.. - Page 16 Empty Re: In other news..

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 07, 2020 5:06 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 10, 2020 3:19 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Tue May 26, 2020 8:25 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Tue May 26, 2020 8:37 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Tue May 26, 2020 8:43 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Tue May 26, 2020 8:43 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Tue May 26, 2020 8:52 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 27, 2020 8:13 pm

Damn...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sun May 31, 2020 12:58 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sun May 31, 2020 1:11 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 31, 2020 5:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:48 pm

Austrian wisdom:

The house where Adolf Hitler was born will become a police station

https://style.rbc.ru/repost/5ed66ec99a794702e0574717?from=newsfeed

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:38 pm

In other news.. - Page 16 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:56 pm

Michael Schumacher will be operated on using stem cells.
https://www.sport-interfax.ru/712623

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:20 pm

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:38 pm

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:50 pm

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:41 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:32 am

Sometimes between shitloads of shit some good news. Well done, Diego.

Very Happy

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:27 pm

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:31 pm

Anyone here ever heard about this? I was so astonished how far technology was >2000 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

Why was there nothing comparable for ~1500 years? 

Question Question Question Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:37 pm

Today I read in the German "Saker" a highly interesting info in the commentary, which I had never heard of before:

http://www.vineyardsaker.de/2020/07/15/dies-und-das-zwei-exzeptionelle-laender-und-der-untergang-einer-raeuberbande/#comment-81172

"2015," i.e. after Russia had "naughtily" accepted the maidan not simply inactively and on top of that janukovich had saved the life with a rescue action, there was a "big" (after all the biggest for decades) maneuver of the amis and their Norwegian friends in front of the Russian front door.
What hardly anybody knew at that time (as with "secretive" media?) was that the amis had been moving relatively discreetly heavy military equipment (e.g. tanks) to Norway for about a year before and had hidden most of it in caves.

What even more nobody knew - and until today hardly anybody knows - is that the amis had an equivalent to the relatively well-known Russian nuclear war preventing officer. Also in the rank of a colonel, by the way, although called "captain" in the navy. What also hardly anyone knows is that the previous ami minister of war (hail) had slightly (and probably relatively quietly) changed the nuclear protocols to make the "loose" use of nuclear weapons more difficult.

It was precisely these changes that the commander in charge used the *actual* order to launch a nuclear strike against Russia (and then "roll it up" via St. Petersburg with ground and air troops). The colonel H. Cole refused the nuclear strike and thus the 3rd WW with reference to formal errors in the order.
Anyone looking for this brave officer today will be inundated with "news" according to which she was relieved of her command for cheating and enrichment attempts.

When Putin, who was unexplainedly not seen for a little more than a week (yes, exactly, that was then), reappeared on the scene one day after the nuclear strike prevented at the last second by the brave and decent American colonel, he immediately ordered large spontaneous maneuvers in the western and northern military district (and almost certainly also let the damn murderous Negro in washington and his murderous entourage know that *also they themselves* had escaped complete destruction by a hair's breadth). A little later, Russia substantially modernized its "perimeter" protection system (the system of fully automatic and massive nuclear strike (if necessary), which would still send all missiles off even if no Russian were left alive - which, by the way, would be an absurdly unlikely case).

But the whole article is highly interesting and informative, unfortunately in German. It's about the real weakness of the USA, which can be masked by the "petrodollar" (world's leading currency) and the military - for how much longer ...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Question Suspect Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:07 pm

https://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/panorama/Polizeibekannte-Jungen-verwuesten-Schule-in-Osnabrueck-article21936853.html

3 boys 11-12 years old vandalised school in Germany, damage ~150,000 €.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:07 pm

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:28 pm

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:40 pm

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:54 pm

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next