Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In other news..

4 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

In other news.. - Page 2 Empty Re: In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Forget everything they told you about democracy, laws, rights or justice. In the end they will do as it fits their agenda. Everything else is illusion, born from indoctrination since your childhood and sustained by constant propaganda. 

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:42 pm

This mountain of sugar (translation from Zuckerberg) looks like the crappy test version of an android.

affraid

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

This mountain of sugar (translation from Zuckerberg) looks like the crappy test version of an android.

affraid

He's fucking reptilian...

In other news.. - Page 2 DbjB9d3XkAAYzEg

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:17 am

Brave
@Brave_313
·
1h
Replying to
@Brave_313
The tears of Martyr #Soleimani for the loss of his beloved friend, Martyr #Kazemi
💔

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:41 am

US gov. =  clown world

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:47 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:40 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:50 pm

I've put it here for the flag.

English article:

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/02/08/who-can-now-say-america-hasnt-become-mega-corporate-dictatorship/

"Jon Hellevig posted on January 16th at The Saker, “Capitalism in America: How a Dismal Decimal is Robbing Americans Blind” the most extensive and up-to-date compendium anywhere, of data on economic inequality in America, and one fact especially stands out from it: “Today Top 1% are losers compared with Top 0.1% – the Dismal Decimal – who are where the music plays. Top 0.1% now holds as much wealth as Bottom 90% combined.” These top 0.1% people also donate the lions’ share of the money that finances political ads and organizations for their candidates and against the candidates who are financed instead by the other Party’s billionaires. Any candidate who isn’t backed by the billionaires of any Party is a rarity and (except for the independent Bernie Sanders, who is truly an exception) has no realistic chance of winning or keeping a seat in Congress.

That drastic inequality of wealth in America — “Top 0.1% now holds as much wealth as Bottom 90% combined” — is calculated by Deutsche Bank, in their January 2018 study “U.S. Income and Wealth Inequality”. Here’s more from that study:

On page 3 is shown that U.S. is comparable to Chile, Israel, Mexico, Portugal, and Turkey, as being at the top of the nations studied, in “inequality in household disposable income.”

On page 6: “A record high 30% of households have no wealth” in the United States.

On page 7: All-time high median net worth in constant dollars was 2007, at $119,000, declined to $67,000 in 2010, and rose to $78,000 by 2016.

On page 8: “U.S.: Top 0.1% owns as many assets as the bottom 90%”

On page 10: U.S. has higher income-inequality than any other OECD nation.

On page 11: Income-inequality is rising faster in U.S. than any other OECD nation.

On page 15: Top 1% in pre-tax income in the U.S. in 2014 was $1.3 million+.

Top 0.1% was $6 million+.

So: if the top 0.1% in income in America are also the top 0.1% in wealth in America, then the individuals in America who draw $6 million+ annual income own as much as do all 90% who aren’t in the top 10%.

When a nation’s billionaires control not only its mega-corporations but its government, that small group — who do business with one-another — constitute a national dictatorship which is just as bad as in feudal times when a tiny aristocracy (who also did business with one-another) controlled the government and were a collective dictatorship over the entire nation’s population. A king isn’t required in order for there to be a dictatorship. Most dictatorships are aristocratic, not monarchical. Furthermore, in almost all monarchies, the king represents, and comes from, his class — the aristocracy. A collective dictatorship is no better, or worse, than is a one-person dictatorship."

Methinks a must-read.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:35 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:37 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:48 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:51 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:25 pm

Same happened here, Germany's earlier good health system is now an empty hull of what it once was. Poor people now have 10 years less life expectancy.

In other news.. - Page 2 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:36 pm

She was mobbed so much by the anti-German group of her party (accusations of anti-Semitism, xenophobia and the like) that she withdrew quite a bit. She is actually one of the best (or the best) politicians in Germany.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:44 pm

You should understand that a child of this age can not imagine anything but the mother is dead. that's gruesome. Mostly such experience result will be a long lasting trauma, perhaps for the rest of the life and may cause even physical diseases like diabetics.

In other news.. - Page 2 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:49 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:09 pm

"Is this the reward for a lifetime of work? Germany's pensioners do not even get 1000€/month on average from the state! Gloomy figures from Labour Minister Hubertus Heil:17 of 25 million paid monthly pensions are only 829€. Rent + utilities + electricity + telephone and then?"

That means 2/3 of the pensions are below the poverty line, monthly fixed costs ~450 € in the country, in the city at least 200 € more. One sees many pensioners collecting returnable bottles ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:13 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:46 pm

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/11/ilhan-omar-israel-lobby-documentary/

"... That way, when they need something from him or her, like the Iran deal, they can quickly mobilize and say look, we’ll give you 30 grand. They actually impact,” Ochs tells the reporter.

Such a claim is not so different from what Omar was describing, and for which she was roundly condemned. 
In the censored documentary, Ochs went on to describe a fundraiser hosted by Jeff Talpins, a hedge fund giant, as similar as well. “In New York, with Jeff Talpins, we don’t ask a goddamn thing about the fucking Palestinians. You know why? ’Cause it’s a tiny issue. It’s a small, insignificant issue. The big issue is Iran. We want everything focused on Iran,” Ochs says."

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:05 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:19 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:27 pm

This is from a German living since several years in Russia (anti-Spiegel is something alike off-Guardian, but mainly about Russia):

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2020/russisches-fernsehen-putin-hat-die-unipolare-welt-zerstoert/

"Russian TV: Putin had destroyed the unipolar world"

Dunnoif there is the English translation. Here the video in Russian:

https://vesti7.ru/video/1996359/episode/16-02-2020/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:44 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:51 pm

Thought she has one more braincell than her father.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:13 am

Je ne sais pas ...

Correct me if I'm wrong but afaik "poisson rouge" means in Canada "blow job", dunno if it's the same in France.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:13 am

Je ne sais pas ...

Correct me if I'm wrong but afaik "poisson rouge" means in Canada "blow job", dunno if it's the same in France.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:48 am

That on the right pic must be a shithole country with a shitty culture and technology ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:12 am

What is she, a paid troll? 

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next