Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
Talos
khnum
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:43 pm

"You cannot beat the invisible NWO enemy with shouting ..."

Yup, not with shouting alone, there must be more, but what? Strike, disobeyance, what else? I have no clue. Main thing is to get enough people who want to get rid of the shit. That must be the first step, without that you can forget it. 

AFAIK you need about 10% of the population united and determined to fight.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Here we go.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:10 pm

Twitter loser ?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:04 pm

34 to Germany alone? Would be interesting to know which date they were brought here.

Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:09 pm

Question Shocked Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:10 pm

Aleppo/Idlib:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
12m
RuAF,SuAF and artillery party begins...wide Alepo and Idleb

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
12m
Fierce fighting on the AbuJarif axis

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
21s
The army entered Tallmans.We will post when fully insured

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:36 pm

Sergey Bobkov
@sbobkov
·
7m
Meanwhile in #Donbass:

~15 loud explosions heard in the city of #Donetsk.

#Ukraine is showing its commitment to peace process by shelling civilian apartment buildings with heavy divisional artillery.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:02 pm

The old fuckers come out now to tell about their crimes before going to hell?

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:05 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Laith لَيث
@LaithMarouf
·
20m
#Breaking Army & resistance in #Yemen liberate all mountains between Sana’a, al-Hazm & Marib cities, overlooking all the plains of alJawf & Marib provinces (ie military fallen) capturing & killing thousands of militias controlled by Saudi/USA invaders in process.

Laith لَيث
@LaithMarouf
·
4m
During the battle, Army used undisclosed air-defence systems that forced the invading Saudi/UAE/Israeli/USA aircrafts to abandon the battle air space. Marib city council and tribes already negotiating surrender without a fight.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:54 pm

Looks as if there were a few Anti-Vietnam-war veterans amongst them.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:10 pm

Idlib/Aleppo:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
The army is at the door of Marshamshah

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
1m
Now #Idlib: Telmenes east of Maraat al Numan has been liberated by Syrian Army and advance continues. Erdogan-backed terrorist Jihadists in disarray.

Latest map - Idlib:

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 09090

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:52 pm

Idlib/Aleppo:

SyriaInfo
@syria_map
·
54s
Tigers capture eastern Maarat al-Numan farms, south of the Wadi Deif base.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
18m
Warplane targets terrorists the town of Benin with several air strikes south of Idlib

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
·
1m
Pompeo’s disastrous NPR interview on Iran is really just an extension of his positions towards Iran — a mixture of lying, bullying & failing.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:59 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
4m
#IRAN- “The US is its own worst enemy, losing respect and influence on the world stage — unscrupulous, untrustworthy and ruthless, waging war on humanity, making more enemies than friends.
Persia, has existed as a nation for 1000s of years — while USA is destined for the dustbin”

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Laith لَيث
@LaithMarouf
·
20m
#Breaking Army & resistance in #Yemen liberate all mountains between Sana’a, al-Hazm & Marib cities, overlooking all the plains of alJawf & Marib provinces (ie military fallen) capturing & killing thousands of militias controlled by Saudi/USA invaders in process.

Laith لَيث
@LaithMarouf
·
4m
During the battle, Army used undisclosed air-defence systems that forced the invading Saudi/UAE/Israeli/USA aircrafts to abandon the battle air space. Marib city council and tribes already negotiating surrender without a fight.

Hope there will be videos soon. As from the embarrasing defeat of Saudis a few months ago. Without Trump's support Saudis would be tits up years ago. Salman would chew qaat pretending he's Yemeni...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:16 pm

Ongoing SAA operations in Idlib/Aleppo:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:17 pm

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3466344255

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:22 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:23 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760 #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760 #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Ezgif_17

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:23 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:25 pm

Shat, and now I must reboot bc my puter slowed down as shiz

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:38 pm

Btw, I had no time to comment earlier so, in short I want to do so now - we're not GLP and definitely I welcome people with different opinions, if shared in civil way. Daily spectator shared his stance, even if he know his position gonna be challanged by the most of users of this forum. And I appreciate this. It would be very unfortunate to maintain this place as an echo chamber, one sided closed community. We have Zodlike because Godlike refused to allow people with different opinions to share their thoughts, regardles the civil way their shared them. They act exactly as corporate media do. This place won't follow this path.

End of my rant Smile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next