Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
Talos
khnum
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:19 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:22 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:25 pm

???

Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
8m
Russia tightens sanitary controls on all entry points - Interfax

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:32 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:35 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:36 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:41 pm

That's quite a long lasting strike, every day creates new injuries ... Wonder how many weeks.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:54 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:04 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
12m
JUST IN: #Russia to supply the #US with six RD-180 rocket engines this year. #NASA #USA #spacex

Does that private rocket builder have his own or buys he also Russian?

Falcon 9’s first stage incorporates nine Merlin engine
https://www.spacex.com/falcon9

study

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:07 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:08 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:10 pm

We will miss him ...

One camelfucker gone.

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:17 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

We will miss him ...

One camelfucker gone.

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

The Saudis are a quite numerous family, hundreds to go ... or the much better solution would be to abolish monarchy at all.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:29 pm

Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@ASBreakingNews
·
12m
JUST IN: #Russia to supply the #US with six RD-180 rocket engines this year. #NASA #USA #spacex

study

Spacex build all their own engines from scratch. I'm following every moment of the development of their Boca Chica site, it's quite something to see!

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:34 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:34 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:37 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
2m
Saudi-backed Yemeni Army calls for decisive battle to retake #Sanaa https://is.gd/lVffdc #Ansarallah #Yemen

Oh, good luck with that...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:39 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@ASBreakingNews
·
12m

study

Spacex build all their own engines from scratch. I'm following every moment of the development of their Boca Chica site, it's quite something to see!

Hi Bad, I watched the link you provided before yesterday, thanks for it. Used to be a space dreamer too .. still love watching sci-fi movies featuring the space travel ...

May be, may be not "from scratch". But the very idea his settling on Mars has been stupid from the Day 1 IMO Mars environment is the hell compared with Earth.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 141993559

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1m
Syrian Army moves domestically-made missile system to #Aleppo front-lines: video https://is.gd/jkVyd2 #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:37 pm

PUTIN ON PARLIAMENTARY REPUBLICS: POLITICAL PARTIES IN OTHER COUNTRIES ARE STRUGGLING FOR MONTHS TO FORM GOVERNMENT; THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTRUCTIVE FOR RUSSIA
PUTIN: RUSSIA NEEDS STRONG PRESIDENTIAL RULE
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:49 pm

Slovák wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@ASBreakingNews
·
12m

study

Hi Bad, I watched the link you provided before yesterday, thanks for it. Used to be a space dreamer too .. still love watching sci-fi movies featuring the space travel ...

May be, may be not "from scratch". But the very idea his settling on Mars has been stupid from the Day 1 IMO Mars environment is the hell compared with Earth.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 141993559

And that Merlin engine is made in USA?

About "Space Travel": They found out that living on ISS damages body- and brain cells. Not all of this did recover. Perhaps living on Mars for several years will result in a bunch of badly ill dumbasses. 

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:52 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:53 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next