Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
Talos
khnum
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by FoShizzle Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:41 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Set him free! That little step is not enough.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2924852245

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2713748720
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:47 am

FoShizzle wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Set him free! That little step is not enough.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2924852245

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2713748720

Well, HERO Assange is another long standing proof of Trump's failure...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:52 am

Agreed.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:02 am

FoShizzle wrote:Agreed.

hugs

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daily spectator Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Frankly, I don't understand why do you still trust him and why do you try to find excuses for his fails. I understand that for many Americans he was last hope but it's time to face the truth - elections are meaningless and Trump is as criminal as Clinton...

I wrote my theory while ago but I will repeat it again.

Trump was chosen to "win" presiedntial election as a part of "go further with PNAC agenda". In the US there was serious concern that armed Americans (who call themselves "patriotic") can do troubles if another Dem (Clinton) will win the White House seat. So Trump, with all of his "America first" and "MAGA"  and shit was allowed to win. Just in order to "sedate" armed Americans. Because liberal protestors present no danger comapred to raging NRA dudes... But, the bottom line...: US regime and its tactics remained the same. All US tax money gonna go to the MIC and other special interest groups...

Why I still have hope in him? Because Putin still give him slack as well. Because I see the difference in Kelly Craft speech compared to Rice, Powers or Halley. Because he avoided the war that seemed imminent. Because he allowed Poroshenko to be kicked out. Because I did not hear him say "Assad must go". Because he mocks Trudeau, Macron and other Soros puppets. Because he acts against globalism. Because he acts against enviromarxism. Because he acts against migration. Because he is not "politically correct". Because I knew from the first moment the russian interference is a hoax. Because all those I consider enemy and TPTB puppets attack him tirelessly.

While your PNAC agenda theory might have some role - which I disagree, the armed Americans concerns is pure bullshit and you know it very well. there were only two minor incidents in the previous years and you know very well how they ended. It is a joke to say they were any danger for the establishment. They are much more vocal now since Trump is President but still divided and powerless - see Virginia.

daily spectator

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 am

daily spectator wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Frankly, I don't understand why do you still trust him and why do you try to find excuses for his fails. I understand that for many Americans he was last hope but it's time to face the truth - elections are meaningless and Trump is as criminal as Clinton...

Trump was chosen to "win" presiedntial election as a part of "go further with PNAC agenda". In the US there was serious concern that armed Americans (who call themselves "patriotic") can do troubles if another Dem (Clinton) will win the White House seat. So Trump, with all of his "America first" and "MAGA"  and shit was allowed to win. Just in order to "sedate" armed Americans. Because liberal protestors present no danger comapred to raging NRA dudes... But, the bottom line...: US regime and its tactics remained the same. All US tax money gonna go to the MIC and other special interest groups...

Why I still have hope in him? Because Putin still give him slack as well. Because I see the difference in Kelly Craft speech compared to Rice, Powers or Halley. Because he avoided the war that seemed imminent. Because he allowed Poroshenko to be kicked out. Because I did not hear him say "Assad must go". Because he mocks Trudeau, Macron and other Soros puppets. Because he acts against globalism. Because he acts against enviromarxism. Because he acts against migration. Because he is not "politically correct". Because I knew from the first moment the russian interference is a hoax. Because all those I consider enemy and TPTB puppets attack him tirelessly.

While your PNAC agenda theory might have some role - which I disagree, the armed Americans concerns is pure bullshit and you know it very well. there were only two minor incidents in the previous years and you know very well how they ended. It is a joke to say they were any danger for the establishment. They are much more vocal now since Trump is President but still divided and powerless - see Virginia.

Smoke and mirrors, my friend. Easy qustion - Why Trump occupy Syrian soil and brags about it?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:21 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:40 am

daily spectator wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Wake up or go back to GLP
Trump is a puppet, a tool.
You and your answers prove the point most other people are making here. the whole system is rigged and it is a big show to keep the masses under control.
And while you and most people are still seeing the world as blue VS red, them VS us, Dem VS Rep. they do as they please.
You seem confused that Zod and others here dont like Trump and also dont like Hillary. You seem stuck to the idea that if you dont like Trump you MUST like Hillary.
They are all on the same side. Trump, Hillary, Obama, Soros, Rothschild, Rockefellers, Marcon etc. We know this as they are all in positions of power.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:06 am

@boris

Thank you. I see it the same. But "at home" the forums are full of the same BS so I had not the "nerves" to keep cool. 
Perhaps in several countries it is different, but the "European/US-style" politicians - forget it, they are no "saviours", none of them. We have nothing that comes near to anything like democracy, it's all rigged, corrupt and so on.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by daily spectator Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:26 am

boris wrote:

You and your answers prove the point most other people are making here.  the whole system is rigged and it is a big show to keep the masses under control.
And while you and most people are still seeing the world as blue VS red, them VS us, Dem VS Rep. they do as they please.
You seem confused that Zod and others here dont like Trump and also dont like Hillary. You seem stuck to the idea that if you dont like Trump you MUST like Hillary.
They are all on the same side. Trump, Hillary, Obama, Soros, Rothschild, Rockefellers, Marcon etc. We know this as they are all in positions of power.

Do you have Asian origins?
This type of attitude is specific to some of their culture and religions.
Yes - the game is rigged and it always was. That does not mean that one cannot break the bank - history provides plenty of examples.
Crying like a baby and bashing everything is as bad as dangerous as warmongering.
It leads to defeatism, inaction and does nothing but grows the masses of unconscious slaves.
If the whole game is rigged that means Putin in Russia, Xi in China, Assad in Syria are all players as well right?
So what does it matter anymore what, where and when something happens, right? Why fighting, why hoping?
What are you proposing? To spend our lives meditating and hoping to ascend or just get on with it and cut our own throats to end the misery?

daily spectator

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:44 pm

Afghanistan:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:55 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@boris

Thank you. I see it the same. But "at home" the forums are full of the same BS so I had not the "nerves" to keep cool. 
Perhaps in several countries it is different, but the "European/US-style" politicians - forget it, they are no "saviours", none of them. We have nothing that comes near to anything like democracy, it's all rigged, corrupt and so on.

Rolling Eyes

The West has lived in oligarchy for decades (or centuries), the parliaments are there only for show: Bread And Circuses. Look at the funny Brits ... and they consider themselves the oldest parliamentary democracy, the serfs. lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:09 pm

Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
·
16h
The DPR Said Goodbye to 20-Year-Old Nikita Fokin, Who Was Murdered by the Banderist Regime in Kiev
https://stalkerzone.org/the-dpr-said-goodbye-to-20-year-old-nikita-fokin-who-was-murdered-by-the-banderist-regime-in-kiev/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 pm

🇸🇾 NadieHarbieh 🇸🇾
@HarbiehNadie
·
9m
#Iran, #Iraq vow to sue #US in domestic & international courts for the assassination of former #IRGC Quds Force Commander Lieutenant General #QassemSoleimani & acting commander of Iraq's PMU, known as Hashd al-Shaabi, Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes

https://en.irna.ir/news/83647473/Iran-Iraq-vow-to-sue-US-in-domestic-Intl-courts

IN THE DOCK? Iran has a ‘shockingly strong’ war crimes case against Trump over Soleimani’s killing, NATO military attache warns

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10747269/iran-has-a-shockingly-strong-war-crimes-case-against-trump-over-soleimanis-killing-nato-military-attache-warns/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 pm

Perhaps the Icelanders are the only halfway democracy, they were able to put a bankster into jail ~10 years ago. They invented democracy around (afair) 900 years ago. OK, with around 300,000 people it may work.

Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Skovák Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Perhaps the Icelanders are the only halfway democracy, they were able to put a bankster into jail ~10 years ago. They invented democracy around (afair) 900 years ago. OK, with around 300,000 people it may work.

Wink

Democracy comes from the ancient Greeks 2000+years ago FYI

Skovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:25 pm

That was a democracy amongst their "elite", dunno exactly who, but many people were excluded, slaves, poor people, women etc. 

I went to school in a part of Germany that was occupied by France until 1957, we didn't have the idiot education like in most other parts of Germany until the late 70s.  Wink

Election of a few corrupt muppets every here and then is not a democracy. Took me some time to REALLY understand this.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:27 pm

daily spectator wrote:
boris wrote:

You and your answers prove the point most other people are making here.  the whole system is rigged and it is a big show to keep the masses under control.

Do you have Asian origins?
This type of attitude is specific to some of their culture and religions.
Yes - the game is rigged and it always was. That does not mean that one cannot break the bank - history provides plenty of examples.
Crying like a baby and bashing everything is as bad as dangerous as warmongering.
It leads to defeatism, inaction and does nothing but grows the masses of unconscious slaves.
If the whole game is rigged that means Putin in Russia, Xi in China, Assad in Syria are all players as well right?
So what does it matter anymore what, where and when something happens, right? Why fighting, why hoping?
What are you proposing? To spend our lives meditating and hoping to ascend or just get on with it and cut our own throats to end the misery?

No i am not asian.
Crying like a baby? bashing everything? sounds like Trump.
You are drinking the koolaid and believe the bullshit about Trump but yet are saying we have given up. Why do you think we are here calling out the bullshit?
We are not defeated, we are fighting back. Believing trump and all the bullshit from him and the people behind him is for the defeated people like you.
I propose calling out the lies, i propose stopping the wars, i propose a fair go for all the people not just the top .0001%. I propose making the world a better place for all and not stomping on my fellow man so the rich can get richer.
I propose helping people like you to learn about how the world really works.
Trump is not your friend and he will never be your friend. He is idiot and if you can't/won't see this maybe you should go meditate and cut your own throat because that is what Trump wants you to do.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:35 pm

@boris

I love you

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:43 pm

And what about this?

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t160p30-historical-background-to-the-news#64314

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t160p30-historical-background-to-the-news#63790

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:44 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:48 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@boris

I love you

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1288463711

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:54 pm

Criminals have more honour than Western politicians.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:18 pm

From "War is a Racket":

"Looking back, Woodrow Wilson was re-elected president in 1916 on a platform that he had "kept us out of war" and on the implied promise that he would "keep us out of war." Yet, five months later he asked Congress to declare war on Germany.
In that five-month interval the people had not been asked whether they had changed their minds. The 4,000,000 young men who put on uniforms and marched or sailed away were not asked whether they wanted to go forth to suffer and die.
Then what caused our government to change its mind so suddenly?
Money."
Reminds me of someone ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:36 pm

Hm, that would be good news.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:59 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
URGENT: #RUSSIA VS #USA- "Show of Force" between US army & Russian forces north of Tal Tamr in north eastern Syria -blocking each other - overflights of helicopters & warplanes #Syria
Via
@lummideast

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

How long before the yellow vest protesters begin to faint in the streets too? #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1854299768 You cannot beat the invisible NWO enemy with shouting ...

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next