Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
Talos
khnum
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Sat 25 Jan 2020 - 23:49

Pentagon says U.S. Army Spc. Antonio I. Moore, 22, of Wilmington, N.C., died Friday in Deir ez Zor Province, Syria during a "rollover accident while conducting route clearing operations.

Most likely was killed in Iran base attack
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 25 Jan 2020 - 23:56

Talos wrote:Pentagon says U.S. Army Spc. Antonio I. Moore, 22, of Wilmington, N.C., died Friday in Deir ez Zor Province, Syria during a "rollover accident while conducting route clearing operations.

Most likely was killed in Iran base attack

Or in shooting with Russian army...

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Accide10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 0:09

Alert. Idiocy overload ahead...:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
36s
#Iran and #ISIS are 'two sides of the same coin': #Saudi Defense Minister

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/iran-and-isis-are-two-sides-of-the-same-coin-saudi-defense-minister/

Says the country that is birthplace of wahhabism and safe harbor of salafism. Of course the bullshit (similar to "600 killed American soldiers by Soleimani) will reach wide audience as a part of Trump's 49624D chess.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 0:10

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
51s
Syrian TV:

Al-Zahraa neighborhood fights are now the fiercest since 2014

It's in Aleppo btw...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 0:27

There's a little Syrian grocery next corner where I bought Aleppo Soap last week. I will see how they react the next time, if they look happier or not.

Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 0:33

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 0:33

Böhse Tante wrote:

There's a little Syrian grocery next corner where I bought Aleppo Soap last week. I will see how they react the next time, if they look happier or not.

Cool

Be careful. If they are new then it's probable that they are anti-Assad. So they can be pro-jihadis... The most of secular Syrians gonna return. The fun rmained for the dumb EU is to deal with salafis who were promissed to get their jihadiland in Syria...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 0:34

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 0:38

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Urgent || The Syrian Arab Army announces the start of the military operation to liberate western Aleppo now.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Syria_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 0:44

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
5m
Aleppo
Al-Lirmoun Roundabout ... Roundabout of Kings friend

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Syrian Arab Army tanks begin entering the fourth Al-Rashideen west of Aleppo.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3m
Alepo west,now

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EPKhorVXkAkl1qQ?format=png&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 0:51

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Cool

Be careful. If they are new then it's probable that they are anti-Assad. So they can be pro-jihadis... The most of secular Syrians gonna return. The fun rmained for the dumb EU is to deal with salafis who were promissed to get their jihadiland in Syria...

Aye, I gno. For ~8 yrs door to door with Kosovo-Albanian Mafia, landlord of the house I live now seems to be connected to Croatian Mafia, the security around here (since ECB opened) looks very, very suspicious (chef looks like jihadist) ... but in the little kiosk at another corner they are Iranians, these were the ones who warned me in 2015 about IS coming with the fugees. I could ask them about the neighbours.  Cool

PS, today was a protest of the Tudeh party in Frankfurt, like 40 years ago they are still against USA or monarchy, but also against Ayatollahs. I don't like these 3 either, but the people can not solve their problems with US/NATO there (and a few others too).

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:11

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daily spectator Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:15

Sadly, I see here the same type of infatuation, stubbornness and dialogue rejection as on GLP and other sites.
At least that is an official cuckoo's nest and everyone knows exactly what to expect.
A proper discussion and analysis is impossible since bashing and ad persona is tolerated and encouraged.
I hoped it would be different.
I wish you all, best of luck and I again recommend Zod to keep a backup of all his posts which as a total represent a very valuable work and that should be in the future a historical true log of the present events, especially with regards to Middle East.

daily spectator

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:16

@Zod

Poor boy, but methinks he had no business there.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:20

daily spectator wrote:Sadly, I see here the same type of infatuation, stubbornness and dialogue rejection as on GLP and other sites.
At least that is an official cuckoo's nest and everyone knows exactly what to expect.
A proper discussion and analysis is impossible since bashing and ad persona is tolerated and encouraged.
I wish you all, best of luck and I again recommend Zod to keep a backup of all his posts which as a total represent a very valuable work and that should be in the future a historical true log of the present events, especially with regards to Middle East.

Maybe you missed my post so here it is again:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw, I had no time to comment earlier so, in short I want to do so now - we're not GLP and definitely I welcome people with different opinions, if shared in civil way. Daily spectator shared his stance, even if he know his position gonna be challanged by the most of users of this forum. And I appreciate this. It would be very unfortunate to maintain this place as an echo chamber, one sided closed community. We have Zodlike because Godlike refused to allow people with different opinions to share their thoughts, regardles the civil way their shared them. They act exactly as corporate media do. This place won't follow this path.

End of my rant Smile

You're welcomed here. Definitely.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:21

Böhse Tante wrote:@Zod

Rolling Eyes

At least we were spared scripture to defend the indefensible he has a right to believe Trump can walk on water,I do too...shit floats

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:23

Böhse Tante wrote:@Zod

Rolling Eyes

Methinks we're not GLP crucifying people for different opinons. Calm your nerves, please.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:25

daily spectator wrote:Sadly, I see here the same type of infatuation, stubbornness and dialogue rejection as on GLP and other sites.

Afair it was you who started ad hominem. I don't want to get treated as if I'm a child with brain damage. Your behaviour reminds me of the typical Murican, bitchslap others and whine about the answer. 

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:28

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

My answer was for this, spectators post slipped between.

Again: Poor boy, but methinks he had no business there.

Rolling Eyes

(Why these endless discussions, rants etc. on the news thread?  Question )

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:32

And Herzlstan...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daily spectator Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:35

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Maybe you missed my post so here it is again:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw, I had no time to comment earlier so, in short I want to do so now - we're not GLP and definitely I welcome people with different opinions, if shared in civil way. Daily spectator shared his stance, even if he know his position gonna be challanged by the most of users of this forum. And I appreciate this. It would be very unfortunate to maintain this place as an echo chamber, one sided closed community. We have Zodlike because Godlike refused to allow people with different opinions to share their thoughts, regardles the civil way their shared them. They act exactly as corporate media do. This place won't follow this path.

End of my rant Smile

You're welcomed here. Definitely.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3077205713
Zod, I have my my utmost respect for you even if we have some different opinions today, and mainly only regarding Trump.
Your threads were the main reason I used GLP for years as a primary source of information but that was definitely not a place to hold any kind of civil discussion or debate.
You have a group of people backing you up in here, that also dig and post fresh news and that may help your site on the long run. I do not have the time for that and since I value privacy, I stay away for all social media sites like fb, twitter, etc.
Even posting opinions and replies on this main thread kind of defeats its purpose of fresh news collection.
If your site will switch in time to a larger, opinion and debate type forum, with enforced decency rules, I may return.
Just don't allow it to become another GLP surrogate.
All the best!

daily spectator

Back to top Go down

Post by daily spectator Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:44

Böhse Tante wrote:

Afair it was you who started ad hominem. I don't want to get treated as if I'm a child with brain damage. Your behaviour reminds me of the typical Murican, bitchslap others and whine about the answer. 

Rolling Eyes
My last post here...
Please look back at all my posts and find one single instance where I attacked somebody ad persona. I never do it - not here and nowhere else. My language may be harsh sometimes in response to insults, but I always respond to the idea.

Read again your post and reflect on your civility: " Your behaviour reminds me of the typical Murican, bitchslap others and whine about the answer."

Bye now!

daily spectator

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 1:53

daily spectator wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Rolling Eyes
My last post here...
Please look back at all my posts and find one single instance where I attacked somebody ad persona. I never do it - not here and nowhere else. My language may be harsh sometimes in response to insults, but I always respond to the idea.

Read again your post and reflect on your civility: " Your behaviour reminds me of the typical Murican, bitchslap others and whine about the answer."

Bye now!

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1047473441

I don't know what else to say. Don't be opinion fascists.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1163682629

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 2:25

Your Home Timeline
AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
13m
JUST IN: #UkrainianPlaneCrash - #Zarif says #Iran jailed person who downed Ukrainian passenger plane.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 2:55

Shocked

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 3:01

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 4:55

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 10:48

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 10:50

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 10:56

???

???

Question Suspect Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next