Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Profanity
Terviseks
Böhse Tante
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
The Original Mind
boris
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
15 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:29 am

Y.N.M.S‏ @ynms79797979 · 14m
Agency Sputnik say That Iraq is buying Russia's S 300 air defense system.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:19 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:16 am

I dunno, tried several times, either it was double or gone???

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:20 am

CHAMPIOOONSSSS Supercopa de España
@CoolHuh_
·
3m

35 US marine arrive to Lebanon to increase US embassy security, while most US soldiers and officers in Lebanon are now limiting their movements to only Al-Hamamat Airbase.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:28 am

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:28 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:07 pm

Now this assclown too:

clown clown clown clown clown

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:07 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
38m

Rouhani announces law on Iran’s reciprocal steps against US

https://en.trend.az/iran/3176348.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:16 pm

Too bad there are no pics from Afghanistan in the 70s:

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:23 pm

Remember WMDs:

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:32 pm

USA should first give back to the countries what they have stolen before presenting some bills. Iraq is not the only country they have robbed and damaged. 

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:25 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
7m
Iranian missiles that targeted US forces were guided by Russian satellite technology: media https://is.gd/TGAGfo #Iran #Iraq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:59 pm

not deepfake.
#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 EOKMREEWAAE54d_
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:07 pm

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1854299768

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1854299768

Putin, Modi discuss Russian-Indian bilateral agenda, situation in Libya, Gulf area - Kremlin
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:37 pm

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 LcxyE0D

#Libya - The Libyan army declares that it is continuing the battle until the militias are eliminated

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Question Exclamation Question

Yeah I saw that when it happened. The story is linked in this thread, as well as various iterations of the story. I never did see the original Haaretz article though.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:02 pm

decades old Monroe doctrine script
free sample
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:11 pm

sofa king kuul. cheers

(luv his salt shaker!! )
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:24 pm

My God, he’s lost his mind. Trump retweeted this.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:50 pm

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Zz13
https://nypost.com/2020/01/13/video-iranian-security-forces-reportedly-using-live-ammunition-to-disperse-protesters/

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Enrico Ivanov
@Russ_Warrior
·
40m
Under #US pressure, social media companies censor critical content and suspend Venezuelan, Iranian, and Syrian accounts.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/01/12/us-pressure-social-media-censoring-suspending-venezuela-iran-syria/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next