Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Profanity
Terviseks
Böhse Tante
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
The Original Mind
boris
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
15 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:03 am

The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:

Generally you'd be right but if you're trying to oppose the occupier and oppressor it doesn't make sense to purposefully target civilian hubs knowing full well civilians were getting caught in the fray...

The only time they didn't get purposefully caught up is when the villages knew what was coming they weren't working the fields and it was quiet, the troops knew it was coming, hence why the market technique was favoured.

May just be my personal opinion coming into it, but I don't respect the 'freedom fighter' fighting the freedom of others

I'll have a look into the villages being wiped out for revenge currently not able to comment on that front as I'm not knowing of it and about to grab some Zzzzz's lol

Thanks for the POV as you know I always appreciate it 👍

Well, this exactly describes globalist attempts to bring "freedom and democracy" to certain regions and countries. They just released it: "America is force of good in the Middle East". 'Freedom fighter' fighting the freedom of others.

See ya later!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:45 am

Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
·
36s
I’m seeing people say, “Well, if we could kill Gaddafi, why can’t we kill Soleimani?”

This is an unbelievably stupid argument to kill Soleimani.

Killing Gaddafi was among the worst U.S. foreign policy decisions in decades.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2713748720 + #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4029985365

Who can even argument like this? We killed Gaddafi (via our supported jihadi terrorists) so we can kill a guy, who fought against them and pretend we're not supporting international terrorism.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Headbo10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:48 am

After researching through several articles it seems they are simply not 'waiting' for anyone's 'permission' to recover/reassemble the majority of debris pieces indoors (I believe to an airplane hanger of some sort) for inspection by others and analysis for 'explosive residue' etc.
The 'bulldozer' accusation is rubbish. (scuze the pun.)
https://news.sky.com/story/iran-plane-crash-highly-likely-jet-was-hit-by-iranian-missile-leaders-say-as-new-video-emerges-11904978
Analysis of the flight recorders - due to begin on Friday - could take more than a month, according to the head of the Iranian investigation team, Hassan Rezaeifar.
Help from international experts may be requested if extracting the information proves difficult, he added.
"We prefer to download the black boxes in Iran. But if we see that we can't do that because the boxes are damaged, then we will seek help," Mr Abedzadeh said.
The French air accident investigation authority said Iran had invited it to join the investigation.
Ukraine's foreign minister said he and President Volodymyr Zelenskiy had met US embassy officials on Friday and obtained "important data" about the crash.
Kiev said its investigators wanted to search the crash site.
The entire investigation could stretch into next year.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:09 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:14 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Not surprising at all. Actually I'm surprised that Twitter still allows Soleimani avatars...

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 8cde4ff4-7c75-4dda-926f-fb25bf6626e5

Anti-terror hero Soleimani a ‘terrorist’? US ‘false life syndrome’ normal since 2003

https://thesaker.is/anti-terror-hero-soleimani-a-terrorist-us-false-life-syndrome-normal-since-2003-2/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:24 am

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:24 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Generally you'd be right but if you're trying to oppose the occupier and oppressor it doesn't make sense to purposefully target civilian hubs knowing full well civilians were getting caught in the fray...

The only time they didn't get purposefully caught up is when the villages knew what was coming they weren't working the fields and it was quiet, the troops knew it was coming, hence why the market technique was favoured.

May just be my personal opinion coming into it, but I don't respect the 'freedom fighter' fighting the freedom of others

I'll have a look into the villages being wiped out for revenge currently not able to comment on that front as I'm not knowing of it and about to grab some Zzzzz's lol

Well, this exactly describes globalist attempts to bring "freedom and democracy" to certain regions and countries. They just released it: "America is force of good in the Middle East". 'Freedom fighter' fighting the freedom of others.

See ya later!
"We Want Iran To Behave Like A Normal Nation"
US Imposes Sanctions On Virtually Entire Iranian Economy

US Rebuffs Iraq PM Request To Talk Troop Exit
It's "Our Right" As A "Force For Good" To Stay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:40 am

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

See ya later!
"We Want Iran To Behave Like A Normal Nation"
US Imposes Sanctions On Virtually Entire Iranian Economy

US Rebuffs Iraq PM Request To Talk Troop Exit
It's "Our Right" As A "Force For Good" To Stay
Lol. Fucking Trump.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:09 am

Iran admits fault.

The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:27 am

Trump reportedly told associates he killed Qassem Soleimani because he was under pressure from GOP senators before his impeachment trial

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reportedly-told-associates-killed-162634145.html

Interesting looks like the Neocon republicans threatened to impeach Trump if he didn't carry out the assassination.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:08 am

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:12 am

Trump is fucking insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:12 pm

remorse

Senior IRGC commander accepts full responsibility for downing Ukrainian Plane apologizes to nation
https://www.rt.com/news/478011-irgc-accepts-guilt-downing/
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:37 pm

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 949160760 #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 949160760 #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 949160760

As terrible it is I have to prise the approach. Especially in such circumstances in the region.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:38 pm

Abas Aslani
@AbasAslani
·
4m
#Iran's president is expected to have a phone conversation with president of #Ukraine over the #UkrainianPlaneCrash, today on Saturday after Tehran admitted shooting down Ukranian plane by missile mistakenly. Seemingly to express condolences & offer apology.
#IranPlaneCrash

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Hassan Rouhani
@HassanRouhani
·
7h
Armed Forces’ internal investigation has concluded that regrettably missiles fired due to human error caused the horrific crash of the Ukrainian plane & death of 176 innocent people.
Investigations continue to identify & prosecute this great tragedy & unforgivable mistake. #PS752

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Murica Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:47 pm

"I don't care what the facts are"

Murica

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:48 pm

What can I say, Iran behaves far better than the "normal" western nations, especially the exceptional "normal" nation. Here we would hear >10 years of lies.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:48 pm

Bulldozer Bullshit
Jihaddi Julian is back. again feeding/seeding MSM. need i say more?  Rolling Eyes

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Bulldo10

neo nazi svoboda (of course)

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Bulldo11

truth is simple: the hydraulics of a dozer was used to lift/support heavy debris for loading/transport. duh.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Murica wrote:

"I don't care what the facts are"

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2713748720

Exactly what I thought about.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:59 pm

DoC©
@DocPakistan
·
42s
Local residents and tribal elders claimed that over 50 people have been killed in a US drone strike and that most of them are civilians, including women and children.

#USA #AFGHANISTAN #DRONE

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:03 pm

Another day of protests in France.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:31 pm

ISIS praises US assassination of Qassem Soleimani as 'act of God'
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/isis-praises-us-assassination-of-qassem-soleimani-as-act-of-god/

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Ezgif-2-05dc50e7a931

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:32 pm

Zambeezi wrote:ISIS praises US assassination of Qassem Soleimani as 'act of God'
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/isis-praises-us-assassination-of-qassem-soleimani-as-act-of-god/

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Ezgif-2-05dc50e7a931

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 ENirEl2W4AY0zHQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:40 pm

moved.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:52 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
17s
Russian Air Force launches rare attack on #Idlib city https://is.gd/ETbr3h #Russia #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
17s
Russian Air Force launches rare attack on #Idlib city https://is.gd/ETbr3h #Russia #Syria
Here's why:
From the date of the implementation of the armistice on 12-20-20,
three humanitarian crossings were opened for civilians in Idlib countryside
Bosni
‏ @Bosni_94
30m30 minutes ago
Three humanitarian crossings are expected to open soon for civilians wishing to exit the Nusra-controlled area in Idlib.

so, there is an Idlib 'ceasefire' in effect initiated via Putin/Erdo
why ceasefire?
As West Aleppo campaign was about to kick off and shit was about to get REAL...
Erdo started whining about a 'Syrian refugee stampede' at Turk border
(ceasefire gives time to smuggle, re-arm/re-supply, allow his jihaddis more time to 'dig in' and dream up more 'protests' of course)
nevertheless....
Putin (once again) requested/Assad tolerates another temporary 'pause'...
so,
Humanitarian Corridors r ONCE AGAIN offered to give 'opportunity' to relieve pressure at the border.

(the bombing on heavy populated Idlib City is to give 'added incentive' to GTFO!)
***every inch!***

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:04 pm

LIVE: ‘Yellow Vests’ and trade unions continue protests against pension reforms in Paris

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next