Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Turkey says Khashoggi killers may have taken body parts out of country: CNN Turk

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-khashoggi-turkey/turkey-says-khashoggi-killers-may-have-taken-body-parts-out-of-country-cnn-turk-idUSKCN1NN0H9?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FworldNews+%28Reuters+World+News%29

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:18 pm

:wtf3:

So let me get this straight, the Government would be willing to fucking NUKE IT'S OWN PEOPLE if we resisted?!

Try it you motherfuckers, I DARE YOU!

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Palestinian new missiles/IRAMs used during the last escalation between Israel and Gaza:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:34 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

So let me get this straight, the Government would be willing to fucking NUKE IT'S OWN PEOPLE if we resisted?!

Indeed. What the fuck did I just read?

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 697712634

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

Indeed. What the fuck did I just read?

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 697712634

I should have seen that coming, there's no conventional way to deal with over 100 million of us gun owners if we fought back (And we WOULD) short of using tactical nuclear weapons to thin out our ranks. It seems they don't intend to hide their plans any longer. Fine. Stop talking and fucking let's get it on then!!

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Just_DO_IT

I'm fucking FURIOUS right now.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Mindblowing...

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Headbo10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Instant News Alerts
‏ @InstaNewsAlerts
11m11 minutes ago

Reports of IDF engineering work near the border suddenly halted. Also reports of #Hamas evacuating headquarters in #Gaza. Unknown at this time what to attribute these actions to. Nothing confirmed right now.

https://twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1064169444686082048

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:11 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Instant News Alerts
‏ @InstaNewsAlerts
11m11 minutes ago

Reports of IDF engineering work near the border suddenly halted. Also reports of #Hamas evacuating headquarters in #Gaza. Unknown at this time what to attribute these actions to. Nothing confirmed right now.

https://twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1064169444686082048

If that's true, there's a major military strike that's imminent.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Desert Hawk
‏ @Syrian_Uruk
2m2 minutes ago

#Syria: terrorists on alert to launch full-scale offensive against Syrian Army in demilitarized Zone #Idlib
The move by the terrorists is pushing the #SAA to initiate its long-waited assault that had been put on hold due to the Sochi Agreement #MENA

https://twitter.com/Syrian_Uruk/status/1064179619140694017

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:38 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
39 min.
TRUMP GIVES HIMSELF AN `A+' RATING AS PRESIDENT IN INTERVIEW

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 313250988

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:41 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
1 hod.
#BREAKING Macron urges European revival to prevent global 'chaos'

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Flat,550x550,075,f.u2

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
1 min
#BREAKING Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' #Khashoggi tape

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
1 min

Out of hearing, out of mind, I guess. Whatever helps him sleep at night I suppose... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Humanity Blows on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:57 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
4 min.
#BREAKING #Israel PM Netanyahu would appoint Foreign Minister after about four years, but will keep in its hand the Defense Ministry

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:59 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
1 min.
#BREAKING Car bomb blast kills at least five in #Tikrit, #Iraq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:13 pm

H.K
@Ibra_Joudeh
4 min.
US Coalition Says Detected 10 Unidentified Strikes in East Syria http://dlvr.it/QrXFjY

Must be aliens...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:15 pm

Bosni
@Bosni94
6 s
Some report that the Tiger Forces have been given a new task.

It is said that the mission will begin soon and under RuAF air cover.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3466344255

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
1 min

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1163682629

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
15 min.
#BREAKING Senator @LindseyGrahamSC, a close ally of Trump, said he had no doubt about Saudi Crown Prince involvement in ordering the murder of #Khashoggi, adds he has no intention of working with him ever again

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe MSG8aYU

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
3 s
#BREAKING #Israel PM #Netanyahu will make a statement at 18:00 GMT

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
1 min

Has not been Trump advocating CIA torture from the day 1 of his presidency? What a liar he is.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
3 min.
Russian will provide military support for the Saudi-backed Yemeni army after a recent meeting with Yemeni officials in Moscow, you will likely see the price for this support in Syria Smile

This could be quite disapointing. Personally I think it's just rumours. Not long ago I've read article where was written that Russia, as the only one major power, managed to keep good diplomatic relations with all the sides of the conflict and is interested in end of conflict. I know that they have good realtions with former president Saleh as well as with al-Houthi. Hadi is just Saudi puppet, interim president who was expected to be out of the offece years ago.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:18 pm

EU needs army to protect common European interests, German Defence Minister says http://sptnkne.ws/kbw6

the word "common" reads the German-Belgian interests. No thanks.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:28 pm

Fares Shehabi MP
@ShehabiFares
8 min.
In KSA you cannot open a business without the approval and blessing of the royal elite, but you can take two royal jets and 17 assassins to Istanbul and chop a Saudi journalist without any knowledge or approval of any royalty..! This is the Saudi official version!

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Sarah Abdallah
@sahouraxo
16. 11.
Rand Paul: “If you ask me who’s the worst at spreading hatred and trying to engender terrorism around the world, it’s Saudi Arabia hands down.” #Yemen

Rand Paul: Saudi Arabia is Number One at Spreading Terror

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/rand-paul-saudi-arabia-is-number-one-at-spreading-terror-yemen-iran-russia/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Karsten Hartog
Saudi Arabia Stealing 65% of Yemen's Oil in Collaboration with Total: Report

https://ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/war-on-yemen/1537-saudi-arabia-yemen-oil-total.html
Saudistan + Herzlstan are the worst problems of the region. Curiously, both of them are remnants of the British imperial ambitions. And, in extend, so is the US of A. The biggest protector of the two war criminals. Coincidence?

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Within Syria
Russian will provide military support for the Saudi-backed Yemeni army after a recent meeting with Yemeni officials in Moscow, you will likely see the price for this support in Syria Smile

This could be quite disapointing. Personally I think it's just rumours. Not long ago I've read article where was written that Russia, as the only one major power, managed to keep good diplomatic relations with all the sides of the conflict and is interested in end of conflict. I know that they have good realtions with former president Saleh as well as with al-Houthi. Hadi is just Saudi puppet, interim president who was expected to be out of the offece years ago.

dug up some background...

Yemen Background Review (2015 published just days following the first airstrikes)
Part 1 https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/03/30/the-geopolitics-behind-the-war-in-yemen-i.html
Part 2 https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/03/31/the-geopolitics-behind-the-war-in-yemen-ii.html
(really a good review and explains why Hadi is a piece of shit traitor)

Yemen Oil/Gas
(2008) Wiki Cable on Yemen Gas Discoveries
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08SANAA1923_a.html
(2016) Riyadh's Dirty Secret: Saudi Arabia Thirsty for Yemeni Oil, Gas Reserves
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201604061037584835-saudi-arabia-yemen-gas-oil/
(1997) Oil/Gas 'Blocks' Map (deleted material)
https://web.archive.org/web/20140717195236/http://www.al-bab.com/yemen/econ/oilmap.htm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:01 pm

Afrin:

Women Rise Up For Afrin
@riseupforafrin
51 min.
The fighting in Afrin continues between the Turkish occupation forces and the mercenaries .. Corpses are scattered throughout the city in #Afrin

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe DsSesxpWwAAARai

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:14 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Karsten Hartog
Saudi Arabia Stealing 65% of Yemen's Oil in Collaboration with Total: Report

https://ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/war-on-yemen/1537-saudi-arabia-yemen-oil-total.html
Saudistan + Herzlstan are the worst problems of the region. Curiously, both of them are remnants of the British imperial ambitions. And, in extend, so is the US of A. The biggest protector of the two war criminals. Coincidence?

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Within Syria

dug up some background...

Yemen Background Review (2015 published just days following the first airstrikes)
Part 1 https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/03/30/the-geopolitics-behind-the-war-in-yemen-i.html
Part 2 https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/03/31/the-geopolitics-behind-the-war-in-yemen-ii.html
(really a good review and explains why Hadi is a piece of shit traitor)

Yemen Oil/Gas
(2008) Wiki Cable on Yemen Gas Discoveries
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08SANAA1923_a.html
(2016) Riyadh's Dirty Secret: Saudi Arabia Thirsty for Yemeni Oil, Gas Reserves
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201604061037584835-saudi-arabia-yemen-gas-oil/
(1997) Oil/Gas 'Blocks' Map (deleted material)
https://web.archive.org/web/20140717195236/http://www.al-bab.com/yemen/econ/oilmap.htm

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3616357017

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2924852245 #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1143234681
#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 697712634 :wtf3: #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2698871494
#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3772302220
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next