Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:16 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Desert Hawk
‏ @Syrian_Uruk

#Breaking:  Russian President #Putin plans to deploy #S300 air defense systems to #Lebanon for stopping #Israel from frequently violating Lebanon's air space and threatening Syrian assets via Lebanon #Russia #MENA

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Sunglasses-shocked-reaction-1

I know bro, I know...it brings tears of joy to my eyes too...

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Heston-lol

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:29 am

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Desert Hawk
‏ @Syrian_Uruk

#Breaking:  Russian President #Putin plans to deploy #S300 air defense systems to #Lebanon for stopping #Israel from frequently violating Lebanon's air space and threatening Syrian assets via Lebanon #Russia #MENA

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Sunglasses-shocked-reaction-1

I know bro, I know...it brings tears of joy to my eyes too...

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Heston-lol

It seems the Zionists are being well and truly painted into a corner. Soon they won't be able to so much as have a fighter jet leave the ground without permission.

And all that offshore oil in Lebanese waters...they can kiss that goodbye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:31 am

Instant News Alerts
‏ @InstaNewsAlerts
8m8 minutes ago

Palestinians reporting IDF fire towards boats nearing the nautical limit off #Gaza

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:39 am

Turkish army just detained dozens of rebels in Afrin.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3466344255

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:40 am

Russian Market‏@russian_market · 15 min.
POMPEO STRESSED UKRAINE NEEDS RESILIENCE TO RUSSIA AGGRESSION

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:41 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 11 min.
UAE minister accuses Turkish media of fabricating news on Gulf states after Khashoggi news https://aml.ink/TSXoB #Saudi #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:47 am

RT‏@RT_com · 3 h
'Israel will remain forever on #GolanHeights, and Golan Heights will forever remain in our hands' - Netanyahu

https://www.rt.com/news/444331-golan-heights-israel-forever/

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2vzxyb10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:03 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:RT‏@RT_com · 3 h
'Israel will remain forever on #GolanHeights, and Golan Heights will forever remain in our hands' - Netanyahu

https://www.rt.com/news/444331-golan-heights-israel-forever/

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2vzxyb10

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Oh_yes

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:05 am

Ruptly
‏Verified account @Ruptly
14m14 minutes ago

#Netanyahu assumes Defence Minister role amid govt coalition turmoil
#Israel

So now he's his OWN defence minister?!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:09 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Ruptly
14m14 minutes ago

#Israel

Apparently.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3070708466

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:15 pm

the 'source-chain' for Desert Hawk 'Lebannon S-300' claim:

https://twitter.com/Syrian_Uruk/status/1063859101329952769
^
Israeli media forced to admit the truth: 'Russia has made clear' that status quo of Syria strikes 'gone'
https://www.sott.net/article/400838-Israeli-media-forced-to-admit-the-truth-Russia-has-made-clear-that-status-quo-of-Syria-strikes-gone
^
'Russia Has Made Clear' That Status Quo of Syria Strikes 'Gone' – Israeli Media
https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201811161069871566-russia-israeli-tensions-over-syria-analysis/
^
"Haaretz defence contributor Amos Harel wrote"
http://archive.is/li5mU

(so it all came from this dude.)

----
the reason I post the chain is because validity is being challenged
by pro-Syrian 'community'... like TomCat etc.
The basic argument is something like:
Lebanon is comprised of something like 17 factions comprising the 'government' at the moment...
something like an S-300 air defense deployment would make for a MAJOR discussion, decision and declaration...
not to mention the reluctance by Russia to place them there risking further escalation to a 'white hot' location.
besides...
isn't it redundant? Syria already has Lebanese 'permission' to monitor/defend Lebanese airspace.
I think I'll hold off until I hear/see more corroboration.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:the 'source-chain' for Desert Hawk 'Lebannon S-300' claim:

Israeli media forced to admit the truth: 'Russia has made clear' that status quo of Syria strikes 'gone'
https://www.sott.net/article/400838-Israeli-media-forced-to-admit-the-truth-Russia-has-made-clear-that-status-quo-of-Syria-strikes-gone

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201811161069871566-russia-israeli-tensions-over-syria-analysis/

----
Lebanon is comprised of something like 17 factions comprising the 'government' at the moment...
something like an S-300 air defense deployment would make for a MAJOR discussion, decision and declaration...
not to mention the reluctance by Russia to place them there risking further escalation to a 'white hot' location.
besides...
isn't it redundant? Syria already has Lebanese 'permission' to monitor/defend Lebanese airspace.

True that. On other hand not long ago I've read that Russia is planning to use Lebanese ports by Russian navy. If so then it would be quite logic to don't allow crazy zionists to fly all over the country and keep Russian navy (or other military) assets unprotected.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 35 min.
Russian military begins new mission in eastern #Syria https://aml.ink/b9uQd #DeirEzzor #Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 1 hod.
#BREAKING #Germany imposes travel bans on 18 Saudi citizens over #Khashoggi killing: Focus magazine

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:the 'source-chain' for Desert Hawk 'Lebannon S-300' claim:

----
besides...

True that. On other hand not long ago I've read that Russia is planning to use Lebanese ports by Russian navy. If so then it would be quite logic to don't allow crazy zionists to fly all over the country and keep Russian navy (or other military) assets unprotected.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Ruptly
14m14 minutes ago
#Israel

The way dictators get into power ...

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:07 pm

LIVE: Putin and Erdogan to open the TurkStream gas pipeline’s offshore section

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 11 min.
Breaking: #Saudi Arabia calls on world to stop #Iran's nuclear missile program

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-saudi-arabia-calls-on-world-to-stop-irans-nuclear-missile-program/

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2698871494

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:13 pm

Here is the funniest thing you will watch all day

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:22 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 2 min.
U.S. Abandons "We Will Win That War" Narrative, Promises Peace With Taliban By April 2019

https://southfront.org/u-s-abandons-we-will-win-that-war-narrative-promises-peace-with-taliban-by-april-2019/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:28 pm

Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 5 min.
Gulf State forces arrive in Syria to fight ISIS – report

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/11/gulf-state-forces-syria-isis/

Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:35 pm

This could be funnier actually...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-19/why-donald-trump-says-raking-forests-would-stop-california-fires/10509984

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 pm

Nardeep Pujji‏ @AWAKEALERT · 11 h
Is Lebanon Embracing a Larger Russian Role in Its Country?
1. Lebanon’s trade with Russia to increase 3 fold
2. Lebanese business community see Russia as a conduit to economic investment in #Syria 's reconstruction projects
3. Russia viewed as a protector

https://tcf.org/content/commentary/lebanon-embracing-larger-russian-role-country/?agreed=1

"Suddenly, parliament approved a technical military cooperation agreement with Russia—a deal that had been frozen since 2012. An amendment was hastily added that would see Lebanon receiving military aid from Russia—the first shipment of which is expected to arrive at the beginning of September."

"This paved the way for Russia to offer an even more lucrative military deal—one that would see the Lebanese army receiving Russian weaponry over a span of fifteen years to the tune of around $1 billion, and with no interest on the repayments. This time it looked likely to go through: the president approved it, the army approved it, and the defense minister was set to sign it on his trip to Moscow. But intense pressure from both the United States’ and the United Kingdom’s ambassadors in Lebanon forced Lebanese Prime Minister Hariri to shelve the deal—according to numerous sources close to the Russians and close to the premier—and he abruptly cancelled the defense minister’s trip."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Nardeep Pujji‏ @AWAKEALERT · 11 h
Is Lebanon Embracing a Larger Russian Role in Its Country?
1. Lebanon’s trade with Russia to increase 3 fold
2. Lebanese business community see Russia as a conduit to economic investment in #Syria 's reconstruction projects
3. Russia viewed as a protector

https://tcf.org/content/commentary/lebanon-embracing-larger-russian-role-country/?agreed=1

"Suddenly, parliament approved a technical military cooperation agreement with Russia—a deal that had been frozen since 2012. An amendment was hastily added that would see Lebanon receiving military aid from Russia—the first shipment of which is expected to arrive at the beginning of September."

"This paved the way for Russia to offer an even more lucrative military deal—one that would see the Lebanese army receiving Russian weaponry over a span of fifteen years to the tune of around $1 billion, and with no interest on the repayments. This time it looked likely to go through: the president approved it, the army approved it, and the defense minister was set to sign it on his trip to Moscow. But intense pressure from both the United States’ and the United Kingdom’s ambassadors in Lebanon forced Lebanese Prime Minister Hariri to shelve the deal—according to numerous sources close to the Russians and close to the premier—and he abruptly cancelled the defense minister’s trip."

The U.S. probably threatened to Gaddafi him if he didn't back away from the deal. Rolling Eyes

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 10 min.
Syrian peace talks to resume on November 28th, main topic is #Idlib's fate https://aml.ink/OmjfA #Astana #Kazakhstan #Syria

H.K @Ibra_Joudeh · 32 min.
Video footage of US and Israeli-made weapons seized in southern Syria

Latakia:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 9 min.
In photos: Jihadist rebels kill 20 Syrian soldiers and raid base https://aml.ink/JZxMM #Hama #Latakia #Syria

Afrin:

Al-Masdar News‏ @TheArabSource · 49 sek.
Rebel commander killed by Turkish military in northern #Syria https://aml.ink/tlYFk #Afrin #Aleppo #Turkey

Aleppo:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 49 min.
Syrian Army launches major assault against Turkish-backed rebels in west #Aleppo https://aml.ink/SErC7 #Syria

Hama:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 31 min.
Islamist rebels attempt to infiltrate Syrian Army lines in northern #Hama https://aml.ink/Gm2Ro #Syria

Suweida:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:41 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 3 min.
Russian Military Releases Video Of Su-57 5th-Generation Fighters Operation In Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 3 min.
Russian Military Releases Video Of Su-57 5th-Generation Fighters Operation In Syria

The only real 5th gen fighter in the world.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Russian Market‏@russian_market · 5 min.
US LOBBIED ITALY TO NOT DROP SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA: BUZZFEED

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next