Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Pirata
Libertine
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
boris
Mr Badger
shachalnur
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:Israeli f 16s are fucked even if they fly at maximum height they can be shot down and if they fly very low to avoid radar they can be hit by manpads. The f35 is israels only hope but it has a very bad reputation for all kinds of things.

It's quite vulnerable if meets with birds...

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1619689188

The F35 is a flaming pile of shit, it tries to be a jack of all trades and as a result is not only a master of none, it doesn't even do what it's supposed to very well at all.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:35 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
5 min.
Russian Military Releases Radar Data Confirming Israeli F-16 Hid Behind IL-20 Off Syrian Coast http://dlvr.it/QlDvKc

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:38 pm

https://www.armyrecognition.com/russia_russian_missile_system_vehicle_uk/s-300vm_antey-2500_sa-23_gladiator_giant_data_pictures_video.html
more info on s-300

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:39 pm

https://twitter.com/BeholdIsrael/status/1044289298894270464

For net head of the #Israeli military #intelligence, major general Aharon Yadlin, says that if #Russia will hand to #Syria the #S300 air defense system, #Israel will have no choice but to destroy it in spite of a risk of confrontation with #Russia!

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Just_DO_IT

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3466344255

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Alleged Salisbury agetns gonna have their own trademark - Petroff & Boshiroff.

The company will be focused on perfumes, cosmetics, chemical products and also on tourism business.

The registration was requested by the Russian Patent Office, the Golden Brand Agency, which is engaged in the promotion of brands on the Russian market.

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/484196-agenti-ze-salisbury-budou-mit-vlastni-znacku.html

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Flmao110

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:42 pm

Matjaz wrote:Nice Zod, thanks for this. But I can imagine in Russian hilly woods these would be hard to pick by radar and if, theoretically they can be relocated. I just wonder how quick they pack and are ready to go.

5 mins
"The all range of S-300V 9K81 defense system vehicles are mounted on the full-tracked MT-T tractor chassis armoured vehicle featuring high manoeuvrability and cross-country capability. They are also provided with stand-alone power supply systems and radio communication system. The MT-T full-tracked vehicle series was originally designed and built at the Kharkov Morozov Machine Building Design Bureau in Ukraine. Full automation of deployment and out-of-action equipment operations allow the system to be operational within 5 minutes of arriving at a launch site and ready to travel 5 minutes after shutting down its subsystems."

https://www.armyrecognition.com/russia_russian_missile_system_vehicle_uk/s-300v_9k81_antey-300_sa-12_gladiator_giant_air_defense_missile_system_data_pictures_video.html

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Alleged Salisbury agetns gonna have their own trademark - Petroff & Boshiroff.

The company will be focused on perfumes, cosmetics, chemical products and also on tourism business.

The registration was requested by the Russian Patent Office, the Golden Brand Agency, which is engaged in the promotion of brands on the Russian market.

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/484196-agenti-ze-salisbury-budou-mit-vlastni-znacku.html

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Flmao110

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 4029985365

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:56 pm

Deir Ezzor:

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
1 min
US-Backed SDF Sends More Gunmen to Oilfields in Eastern Syria -

https://twitter.com/Muraselon/status/1044298981071679488

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Deir Ezzor:

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
1 min
US-Backed SDF Sends More Gunmen to Oilfields in Eastern Syria -

https://twitter.com/Muraselon/status/1044298981071679488

In the Muraselon article it says SDF gunmen defected who did they defect to Syrian government or isis?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Catching up since Friday, but I just have to say :wtf3:
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:06 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 4047824857

Was about to pm you, thought you'd vanished!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:08 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
35 sek.
Viktor Bondarev, the chairman of the Russian parliament's upper house Defense and Security Committee: ''Russia may supply Syria with other defense equipment in addition to the S-300 air defense system to ensure the safety of its troops''

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:08 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:https://twitter.com/BeholdIsrael/status/1044289298894270464

For net head of the #Israeli military #intelligence, major general Aharon Yadlin, says that if #Russia will hand to #Syria the #S300 air defense system, #Israel will have no choice but to destroy it in spite of a risk of confrontation with #Russia!

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Just_DO_IT

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3466344255

They can't even take out the S-200 so doubt they could destroy the S-300 only evidence we have of Israel hitting anything is them hitting the out of service pantsir.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:10 pm

Talos wrote:

In the Muraselon article it says SDF gunmen defected who did they defect to Syrian government or isis?

I didn't find further informations. Sounds rather like they just fled during the attack.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:11 pm

Talos wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:https://twitter.com/BeholdIsrael/status/1044289298894270464

They can't even take out the S-200 so doubt they could destroy the S-300 only evidence we have of Israel hitting anything is them hitting the out of service pantsir.

But they claimed that they destroyed 50% of Syrian air defense already...

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
2 min
NORTH KOREA: US President Donald Trump says a second summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will be announced "pretty soon" and the location has yet to be determined - @SkyNewsBreak

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Matjaz wrote:Anyway, I wish this is it. I know many would not agree with me and would even condemn me for it but I want this finished. I want zionist see bleed. I'm not just ragging I got enough, there was enough of slaughter all over ME. Its time to stop it, so let's go, let the best dog wins.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2713748720
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 4047824857

Smile Life's just been nucking futs for me lately. Hopefully things are simmering a bit and I'll be around a little more.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
10 s
US Artillery Units Target Position of Iraqi Popular Forces in Anbar -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/us-artillery-units-target-position-of-iraqi-popular-forces-in-anbar/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:30 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Smile  Life's just been nucking futs for me lately.  Hopefully things are simmering a bit and I'll be around a little more.
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1288463711

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:51 pm

Aldin
@aldin_ww
11 min.
National Security Cabinet of Israel will convene tomorrow to discuss Russian move.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Aldin
@aldin_ww
11 min.
National Security Cabinet of Israel will convene tomorrow to discuss Russian move.

It will probably look something like this :

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 PanicII

Last edited by Humanity Blows on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:09 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
57 sek.
“Any additional weapons going in to support” Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad “keeps him in a position of threat to the region,” Defense Sec. James Mattis tells reporters at the Pentagon when asked about Russia supplying anti-aircraft missile systems to Syria.

Yet again very salty statement from the globalists...

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1254334646

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Aldin
@aldin_ww
11 min.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 H616D6FFA
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:31 pm

Vera Van Horne
@VeraVanHorne
5 min.
Two Russian Su-34 forced 2 Israeli F-16 to return to Israeli airspace from Lebanon.
By the way, Lebanon gave Russian military permission to shoot Israeli jets in Lebanese airspace.

https://zen.yandex.ru/media/skuratoff/su34-presekli-ocherednuiu-provokaciiu-izrailskih-f16-i-zastavili-ih-vernutsia-v-izrail--5ba791db42d3ab00ac513b15

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:37 pm

@laraseligman
On Syria, Mattis suggest frustration with Iran, says his goal is "to end this tragedy that would've ended long ago absent Russia and Iran supporting Assad in everything that you've seen unfold
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Trump lashes out at Iran ahead of UN assembly meeting.

"President Donald Trump hit the “crummy Iran deal” and suggested that the nation simply “wants to survive.”

“Look at what happened to Iran,” he said, noting that there are “riots in every city” since the US pulled out of the deal.

“Everybody said Iran will take over, now Iran wants to survive, ok? They’re no longer looking at the Mediterranean, ok? And hopefully, we’ll be able to do something with Iran, but you know what, if it happens, good, if it doesn’t that’s okay… but they’re not doing so well folks,” he said.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:59 pm

This could be dilema from Trumptards. They blindly support whatever their orange boss do, aight? Occupation of eastern Syria, support for Kurdish militants. All 4D chess, u know. Saboteurs as democrats and leftist antifa want to derail their Trump train, that's sure. How Trumptards gonna deal with this?

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
3 h
#Antifa members fighting for the US-backed #YPG in #Syria call for the burning down of #Berlin and the murder of #Erdogan because the German government has invited the Turkish president to #Germany for a state visit.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Dn4MNkmXkAAQhD9

It's not for the first time btw. Trump's government is heavily invovled in support of far left Kurdish militias, Marxist-Leninist groups in Syria etc. I know, 4D chess...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:00 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
5 s
Infamous 'ghost' emir of #ISIS captured in southern #Turkey - report https://aml.ink/ODQs5 #Adana #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next