Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Pirata
Libertine
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
boris
Mr Badger
shachalnur
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
53 min.
Breaking: #Russia establishes no-fly zone over #Latakia province - diplomat https://aml.ink/njarP  #Syria

I guess that means Iran will be flying it's cargo plane weapons supplies to latakia.

Israel made a massive mistake.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
53 min.
Breaking: #Russia establishes no-fly zone over #Latakia province - diplomat https://aml.ink/njarP  #Syria

Isn't there a US aircraft carrier en-route? I'm wondering if Israel will wait until it arrives and then launch a joint attack with FUKUS.
I hope Russia gets it's permission for basing bombers in Iran, and soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:28 pm

H10 wrote:
Talos wrote:From what I read the version of the S-300 syria is getting is capable of easily shooting down israel f 16s but not the F35 but it could easily shoot down any missiles the f35 fires before they hit the ground.
It is a game changer event for sure... question is..will it be operational before Israel hits it??
Are we having a Cuba 2.0?
We all know how the Cuban missile crisis end up right?

Yes when syria tries to take back the areas from The SDF east of the euphrates I think syria will declare a no fly zone over all of syria and that's when the crisis will happen because syria now has the weapons to enforce no fly zone.

The first S-300 will be set up near the russian base and in latakia so Israel can't hit it without russian retaliation once one is set up it can protect the otherS while they are being set up.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:30 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
31 s
Israeli defense analyst: ''With Putin's S-300, Assad's army could even 'lock-on' IAF aircraft as they take off from bases within Israel.''

"Israel should be worried.''

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2711492660

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:34 pm

The Jerusalem Post
@Jerusalem_Post
2 h
BREAKING Bolton: Iran shot down the Russian plane in Syria http://dlvr.it/QlCzJD

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Ezgif_13

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
31 s
Israeli defense analyst: ''With Putin's S-300, Assad's army could even 'lock-on' IAF aircraft as they take off from bases within Israel.''

"Israel should be worried.''

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2711492660

Russia has declared their Red Line, let's see who's stupid enough to try and cross it first. I'm betting Israel will have FUKUS try it first, after all they are the Zionist's loyal lap dogs.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Jerusalem Post
@Jerusalem_Post
2 h
BREAKING Bolton: Iran shot down the Russian plane in Syria http://dlvr.it/QlCzJD

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Ezgif_13

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Lohan_spit_lol

Are you fucking serious, Bolton?! What the fuck did he smoke before making that statement?

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:41 pm

Wow, they just accused Israel directly! New statement of the Russian MoD:

RT
@RT_com
27 min
BREAKING: Israeli F-16 hid behind Russian Il-20 plane to avoid Syrian missile – Russian MoD https://on.rt.com/9exa

They are saying that Syrian missiles were locked directly on the Israeli jets!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Maxim A. Suchkov
‏ @MSuchkov_ALM

.@mod_russia doubling down on its #Israel accusations, says data captured by #Russia’s #S400 system in #Syria proves Israeli jets were responsible for the downing Syrian plane, adds that Syrian missile changed its course shortly before hitting #Il20.

https://twitter.com/MSuchkov_ALM/status/1044278900614991872

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wow, they just accused Israel directly! New statement of the Russian MoD:

RT
@RT_com
27 min
BREAKING: Israeli F-16 hid behind Russian Il-20 plane to avoid Syrian missile – Russian MoD https://on.rt.com/9exa

They are saying that Syrian missiles were locked directly on the Israeli jets!

Yep, this was never criminal negligence, this was a deliberate action and the biggest miscalculation yet by Israel.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:45 pm

THOSE WHO ELIMINATE TERRORISTS IN SYRIA SHOULD NOTIFY RUSSIA ABOUT PLANNED OPERATIONS IN 2-3 DAYS BEFORE THEM - FEDERATION COUNCIL MEMBER BONDAREV
Interfax

Now they are making monkeys of NATO ... finally!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:46 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
49 s
BOOM! Released by @mod_russia a few minutes ago

Radar from Russia's s-400 system in Syria shows that an Israeli F-16 really did hide behind the Russian IL-20, exposing all of the zionist lies of the past 48 hours.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Dn4IfqaXsAEHtJw

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
13 s
yellow circle = israeli f-16

green circle = russian il-20

red circle = syrian s-200 missile

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:47 pm

b wrote:The S-300s will be inplace any moment now.
i think Israel will try to hit them as soon as they can, could heat up really quickly.

Anybody knows how quick is deployment of the battery? Like they launch then relocate, how long would it take?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:49 pm

DEPLOYMENT OF S-300 BATTERY TO REINFORCE HMEIMIM BASE'S AIR DEFENSE, THE BATTERY PROBABLY NOT TO BE ONLY ONE - RUSSIAN SENATOR BONDAREV
http://www.interfax.com/news.asp?y=2018&m=9&d=24&pg=2

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Matjaz wrote:
i think Israel will try to hit them as soon as they can, could heat up really quickly.

Anybody knows how quick is deployment of the battery? Like they launch then relocate, how long would it take?

It's not meant as mobile unit afaik. It's deployed at important location and defends its perimeter. The whole system is quite complicated and contains several layers if deployed fully. From early warning radars over close air defense systems as Pantsirs to S-300 batteries themselves. At least this is what I know about it.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:52 pm

so... not the export version?
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 S30010
the REAL DEAL...  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:53 pm

Nuke68 wrote:

Nutty must be very salty.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

It's not meant as mobile unit afaik. It's deployed at important location and defends its perimeter. The whole system is quite complicated and contains several layers if deployed fully. From early warning radars over close air defense systems as Pantsirs to S-300 batteries themselves. At least this is what I know about it.

But main part of battery got wheels, so does the radar components I think. I even read once Russians would move them as a tactic.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:00 pm

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3466344255
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:00 pm

Anyway, I wish this is it. I know many would not agree with me and would even condemn me for it but I want this finished. I want zionist see bleed. I'm not just ragging I got enough, there was enough of slaughter all over ME. Its time to stop it, so let's go, let the best dog wins.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
49 s
BOOM! Released by @mod_russia a few minutes ago

Radar from Russia's s-400 system in Syria shows that an Israeli F-16 really did hide behind the Russian IL-20, exposing all of the zionist lies of the past 48 hours.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Dn4IfqaXsAEHtJw

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
13 s
yellow circle = israeli f-16

green circle = russian il-20

red circle = syrian s-200 missile

WOW.

No way they can lie about it now, that's irrefutable evidence of their crimes.

Last edited by Humanity Blows on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:05 pm

Matjaz wrote:Anyway, I wish this is it. I know many would not agree with me and would even condemn me for it but I want this finished. I want zionist see bleed. I'm not just ragging I got enough, there was enough of slaughter all over ME. Its time to stop it, so let's go, let the best dog wins.

I'm right there with you, I want the final show down and I want it now.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:13 pm

no more fake battles against your jihaddi buddies...   Evil or Very Mad
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Turkai10

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:13 pm

Matjaz wrote:Anyway, I wish this is it. I know many would not agree with me and would even condemn me for it but I want this finished. I want zionist see bleed. I'm not just ragging I got enough, there was enough of slaughter all over ME. Its time to stop it, so let's go, let the best dog wins.

No argument here. #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1455193345

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:18 pm

You know Netanyahu as a typical Jew, didn't believed in comradeship, that value is low on Jew scale. So before it went into this venture he counted Russians will turn on Syrians cause they downed their main plane in the sky. That was no ordinary plane it was battle surveillance eye. But Russian came out virtuous and the eyes watching closely, other players saw it, no fear for it.

The Jew shot in his leg again as so many times before with things he knows nothing about, friendship, comradeship, alliances and so on, always scheming one against each other. The Jew does the same with America, on many occasions in the past and still to this day as well but that's another story.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

But main part of battery got wheels, so does the radar components I think. I even read once Russians would move them as a tactic.

Yeah, what I'm hinting at is that it's not mean as mobile air defense system similar to Pantsir. It can be deployed and redeployed as needed but it still contains several vehicles:

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 S-300pmu-battery-ll

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:27 pm

Nice Zod, thanks for this. But I can imagine in Russian hilly woods these would be hard to pick by radar and if, theoretically they can be relocated. I just wonder how quick they pack and are ready to go.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Israeli f 16s are fucked even if they fly at maximum height they can be shot down and if they fly very low to avoid radar they can be hit by manpads. The f35 is israels only hope but it has a very bad reputation for all kinds of things.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:31 pm

Talos wrote:Israeli f 16s are fucked even if they fly at maximum height they can be shot down and if they fly very low to avoid radar they can be hit by manpads. The f35 is israels only hope but it has a very bad reputation for all kinds of things.

It's quite vulnerable if meets with birds...

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next