Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Pirata
Libertine
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
boris
Mr Badger
shachalnur
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
36 min.
Erdogan slams US over #YPG presence in #Manbij https://aml.ink/Ubm9F #Aleppo #Syria #Turkey

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:34 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
38 min.
Israel's making up excuses to attack Lebanon: Bassil

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/israels-making-up-excuses-to-attack-lebanon-bassil/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:38 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
26 min.
Large Russian cargo ship heads to #Syria with possible S-300 system on board https://aml.ink/Riwfz #Russia

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/large-russian-cargo-ship-heads-to-syria-with-possible-s-300-system-on-board/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
2 min.
#US intel official says #Netanyahu's #Iran report is 'somewhat misleading' https://aml.ink/XvzdS #Israel

No shit...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:59 pm

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 TheDuranLogonavigation

Serbian President accuses west of ‘BRUTAL MEDDLING’ in Bosnia-Herzegovina’s elections
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-27/serbian-president-accuses-west-brutal-meddling-bosnia-herzegovinas-elections
http://theduran.com/serbian-president-accuses-west-of-brutal-meddling-in-bosnia-herzegovinas-elections/

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Hqdefault
Did Turkey outmaneuver Russia with Idlib Agreement?
► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaC_1YMGqQ4

I post above ytube because he (Mark Sleboda) frames the Turkish subterfuge very well..  Twisted Evil
however
I ABSOLUTELY disagree with his predictions/projection of a long term quandary/stalemate
that results in a 'Turkish occupation' next door to a 'US occupation'.
why:
Sleboda underestimates the pivotal and watershed CHANGE in a 'Sovereign Syria'
being (now) ABLE to defend/DECLARE its own airspace. (S-300)
I fully expect 'Idlib Dawn' to re-commence sometime after Turkey fails (once again) to meet its obligations on the DMZ agreement.
When that happens... (sometime after Oct. 10 deadline)
SAA can initiate their ground offensive.
Will Turkey DARE try and initiate AIRSTRIKES? (against S-300s with a 'Sovereign Syria' finger on the button???
I doubt it.
Will the US/Coalition try to 'airstrike' Idlib Dawn??
I doubt it.
S-300s ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thank you VLADIMIR!!)

It's very well explained by Alexander Mercouris below:

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Hqdefault
Game on: Putin forced to deploy S300 in Syria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0bAnFMhirY

(don't miss this one.)

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:43 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:27 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
2 min.
#US intel official says #Netanyahu's #Iran report is 'somewhat misleading' https://aml.ink/XvzdS  #Israel

No shit...

Here you go, a nice meme from the other place that would fit perfectly :

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Putin_No_Shit

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:45 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
@TheArabSource
2 min.
#US intel official says #Netanyahu's #Iran report is 'somewhat misleading' https://aml.ink/XvzdS  #Israel

No shit...

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Putin_No_Shit

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

Added.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:46 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
15 min.
Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov

"We will not go back on our decision to provide Syria with the S-300"

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1254334646 #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

MarkGB
@MarkGBblog
20 hod.
Man with a nuclear bomb accusing a country without a nuclear bomb of having the stuff to make one, despite inspectors asserting they don't...in front of an audience who KNOW he's a warmonger, but are afraid to say so because of what might happen to them if they do. THIS is the UN

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 DoHvG9fUcAAuRY7

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:27 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
@TheArabSource
2 min.

No shit...

Added.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 3077205713

You're welcome sir.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Cheers14

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:30 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

MarkGB
@MarkGBblog
20 hod.
Man with a nuclear bomb accusing a country without a nuclear bomb of having the stuff to make one, despite inspectors asserting they don't...in front of an audience who KNOW he's a warmonger, but are afraid to say so because of what might happen to them if they do. THIS is the UN

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 DoHvG9fUcAAuRY7

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2713748720

You know the world is fucked when the world news starts to become indistinguishable from articles from the Onion.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:48 pm

Blue Swallow
‏@RealSnipDeal
13 min.
“Intelligent evil dust scattered everywhere like confetti” —Julian Assange’s last words before his Internet was permanently cut off.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
19 min.
BREAKING: US House Intelligence Committee votes to release 53 records from Russia probe – reports https://sptnkne.ws/jDfv

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Seyed Yasser Jebraily
@YJebraily
50 min.
People are taking selfies in front of the carpet cleaning center in #Turquzabad which @netanyahu claimed is a 'secret atomic warehouse'!

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 DoL7VT4XsAA172z

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Seyed Yasser Jebraily
@YJebraily
50 min.
People are taking selfies in front of the carpet cleaning center in #Turquzabad which @netanyahu claimed is a 'secret atomic warehouse'!

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 DoL7VT4XsAA172z

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Cruise10

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:10 pm

@TheArabSource
2 min.

No shit...

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJq6-wkVRPA5Dn_234IC83aXASDz7KQH6ROk50pF8GTJ18ER2nhA
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Seyed Yasser Jebraily
@YJebraily
50 min.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Tenor10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
16 min.
Dutch authorities have arrested seven men they believe were plotting to carry out a major terrorist attack against "a large event in the Netherlands."

http://www.wbur.org/npr/652476058/police-in-netherlands-arrest-7-suspected-in-terrorist-plot-to-attack-large-event

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
4 min.
BREAKING: Gaza's health ministry says 14-year-old Palestinian killed in border clashes with IDF - @i24NEWS_EN

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:17 pm

From Gaza:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:16 pm

USSIAN ELECTRONIC WARFARE SYSTEMS TO BE DEPLOYED IN SYRIA CAN BLOCK USAGE OF PRECISION GUIDED BOMBS, MISSILES - DEVELOPER

17:34
RUSSIAN-MADE ELECTRONIC WARFARE SYSTEMS "WILL COVER WITH ELECTRONIC CAP" S-200, S-300, S-400 AIR DEFENSE SYSTEMS DEPLOYED IN SYRIA - DEVELOPER

17:33
RUSSIA MIGHT SHIP KRASUKHA-4 ELECTRONIC WARFARE SYSTEMS, ZHITEL RADAR JAMMING STATIONS TO SYRIA - DEVELOPER

http://www.interfax.com/news.asp

No-fly zone for NATO, I love it.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
3 min.
#Breaking: Syrian Foreign Minister: we are looking to acquire S-400 system.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
1 hod.
CHINA WON'T YIELD TO PRESSURE ON TRADE - WANG

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:26 pm

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
1 hod.
#BREAKING: 3rd Palestinian now shot dead during riots on the Gaza border

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:28 pm

EU'S MECHANISM OF SETTLEMENTS WITH IRAN DOES NOT INCLUDE OTHER JCPOA MEMBERS; RUSSIA, CHINA TO PROTECT THEIR COMPANIES FROM U.S. SANCTIONS ON THEIR OWN - SOURCE
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:28 pm

Knife attack in Germany: 3 injured, one in critical condition

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/484637-utok-nozem-v-nemecku-tri-zraneni-jeden-v-kritickem-stavu.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
3 min.
#Breaking: Syrian Foreign Minister: we are looking to acquire S-400 system.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Do_it210

The Zionist butt hurt would be over 9,000. #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Did Turkey outmaneuver Russia with Idlib Agreement?
► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaC_1YMGqQ4

I post above ytube because he (Mark Sleboda) frames the Turkish subterfuge very well..  Twisted Evil
however
I ABSOLUTELY disagree with his predictions/projection of a long term quandary/stalemate
that results in a 'Turkish occupation' next door to a 'US occupation'.
why:
Sleboda underestimates the pivotal and watershed CHANGE in a 'Sovereign Syria'
being (now) ABLE to defend/DECLARE its own airspace. (S-300)
I fully expect 'Idlib Dawn' to re-commence sometime after Turkey fails (once again) to meet its obligations on the DMZ agreement.
When that happens... (sometime after Oct. 10 deadline)
SAA can initiate their ground offensive.
Will Turkey DARE try and initiate AIRSTRIKES? (against S-300s with a 'Sovereign Syria' finger on the button???
I doubt it.
Will the US/Coalition try to 'airstrike' Idlib Dawn??
I doubt it.
S-300s ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thank you VLADIMIR!!)

It's very well explained by Alexander Mercouris below:

Game on: Putin forced to deploy S300 in Syria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0bAnFMhirY

(don't miss this one.)
Erdogan thinks he's SOOOOO clever... now bringing Germany into the Idlib equation.
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Turk110
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Turk210
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Turk310

He's trying to 'cement' his role/authority as 'Savior of Idlib'. (Assad cannot let that happen.... and won't.) Evil or Very Mad
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
30 min.
Syrian Detained in Berlin Suspected of Plotting Chem Attack in Israel – Reports -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/berlin-chem-attack-israel/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next