Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Pirata
Libertine
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
boris
Mr Badger
shachalnur
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:11 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
7 min.
#US-led Coalition 'has done everything but fight terrorism' - Syrian FM https://aml.ink/s6r25  #Syria

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1047473441

My country is the biggest sponsors of terrorists outside of Saudi Arabia and Israel. It's sickening.

Every NATO cauntry participates in this, including mine, sadly. It's the shame. All responsible must be held accountable, globalist parasite must be eliminated or it gonna be end of humankind. Informations can help to cure this disease I believe.

Which is why I'm hoping for a show down with Russia and China. I'm hoping that this coming confrontation (And it is coming I believe) will be the end of it.

Personally I hope for exposion of their crimes in such level it will bring down their house of cards without military confrontation. Because direct confrontation would be disastrous. But, if no other way gonna remain, then let it be so. Death before dishonor. I can't even imagine that such oxygen wasters as Graham or Soros would win the world and impose their totalitarian, dystopic vision of society above the globe.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
@TheArabSource
7 min.
#US-led Coalition 'has done everything but fight terrorism' - Syrian FM https://aml.ink/s6r25  #Syria

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1047473441

My country is the biggest sponsors of terrorists outside of Saudi Arabia and Israel. It's sickening.

Every NATO cauntry participates in this, including mine, sadly. It's the shame. All responsible must be held accountable, globalist parasite must be eliminated or it gonna be end of humankind. Informations can help to cure this disease I believe.

Which is why I'm hoping for a show down with Russia and China. I'm hoping that this coming confrontation (And it is coming I believe) will be the end of it.

Personally I hope for exposion of their crimes in such level it will bring down their house of cards without military confrontation. Because direct confrontation would be disastrous. But, if no other way gonna remain, then let it be so. Death before dishonor. I can't even imagine that such oxygen wasters as Graham or Soros would win the world and impose their totalitarian, dystopic vision of society above the globe.

I hope that, as did Rome, the current empire will collapse from the inside. This seems to be happening already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:22 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
@TheArabSource
7 min.

Every end is a new beginning.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 3070708466
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:23 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
@TheArabSource
7 min.

I hope that, as did Rome, the current empire will collapse from the inside. This seems to be happening already.

It won't be nice anyway but better than nuclear wasteland around the globe I guess. Righteous will prevail, bud.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 4108203433

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:25 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
1 min
Syrian FM demands immediate withdrawal of US, French, Turkish forces from #Syria https://aml.ink/nsE6v #France #Muallem #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:25 pm

Deir Ezzor:

Suweida:

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
4 min.
WATCH Syrian Army Strike Last Terrorist Stronghold in Country's South -

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:32 pm

@TheArabSource
1 min
Syrian FM demands immediate withdrawal of US, French, Turkish forces from #Syria https://aml.ink/nsE6v  #France #Muallem #Turkey

Sooner or later they're going to end up leaving. Either under their own power, or via body bags. Once Idlib is properly liberated, and the last of the terrorists are wiped out, then it will be time to focus on them and give them their ultimatum.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Suweida:

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
4 min.

It's all volcanic land.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:41 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
@TheArabSource
1 min
Syrian FM demands immediate withdrawal of US, French, Turkish forces from #Syria https://aml.ink/nsE6v  #France #Muallem #Turkey

Sooner or later they're going to end up leaving. Either under their own power, or via body bags. Once Idlib is properly liberated, and the last of the terrorists are wiped out, then it will be time to focus on them and give them their ultimatum.

Well, this picture from Vietnam quite well describes American future in Syria...

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Cvlict10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
@TheArabSource
1 min

It's all stubbornness at this point the war has been won, battles have stopped they are all drawing lines on the map now like in Donbass.

There should be talks and winner should dictate but NATO doesn't want to be percieved as loser, too much pride, so they drag and drag and drag on and on.

Last edited by Matjaz on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:42 pm

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 42687629_2216671888601255_3242405338716045312_n

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:43 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Suweida:

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
4 min.

It's all volcanic land.

Very rough terran. Mostly infantry work. I was surprised that there are such volcanic deserts actually. It explains why it takes so long, the rats can be holed anywhere. Personally, I would nuke the site. Nothing gonna be there anyway...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 42687629_2216671888601255_3242405338716045312_n

lol! #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 2713748720 lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Just on a sideline: It's funny to watch mostly US zionist Christians supporting Israel, the state based on the religious claims, and, at the same time, bashing Iran for not being secular. Just comedy.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just on a sideline: It's funny to watch mostly US zionist Christians supporting Israel, the state based on the religious claims, and, at the same time, bashing Iran for not being secular. Just comedy.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 4029985365

Never thought about that one. Good point!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:01 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just on a sideline: It's funny to watch mostly US zionist Christians supporting Israel, the state based on the religious claims, and, at the same time, bashing Iran for not being secular. Just comedy.

Never thought about that one. Good point!

It's just pathetic. Every criticizm towards Iranian mullahs (or whatever) form anyone, who sees modern day Israel as relevant to the religious claim of zionists is nothing more tha hypocrisy and political, very weak, talking point.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:13 pm

There are a lot of them where I live. At the end of their lives they're going to have a mighty rude awakening when they learn who they were holding hands and singing Kumbaya with.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:23 pm

Watch this thread:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:12 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Navstéva زائر
@Navsteva
5 hod.
EW system in #Syria able to track planes in Israel, Saudi Arabia or Europe: Once a plane is spotted, the reinforced radio-EW system assigns a target number and offers options: radio-electronic reconnaissance, attenuation or electronic suppression or fire

http://tass.com/defense/1023513?_ga=2.68786705.1439481206.1538222446-2012358156.1536063727
heh-heh... I hope Erdogan is paying attention as well. Twisted Evil

Navstéva زائر
@Navsteva
2 hod.
"Moscow already informed Tehran, Damascus and Ankara that in case the above conditions were not fully implemented, Russia would therefore immediately launch a military operation and airstrikes against #Idlib" #EyesOnIdlib #Il20

https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/1410516/russian-turkish-dispute-over-idlib-agreement-explanation-sources
thanx Zod... used your article it in a cross post/nuther forum.
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 3077205713

------
Dear Erdo: (your) Time is ticking down.

Russia-Turkey agreement on Idlib coordinated with Damascus - deputy PM
http://tass.com/world/1023653

"We welcomed the agreement on Idlib reached in Sochi on September 17," the Syrian FM added.
"The agreement is time-bound, includes clear deadlines, and compliments the agreements on the de-escalation zones reached in Astana,"
(tick tock)

Idlib DMZ:

Navstéva
"Moscow already informed Tehran, Damascus and Ankara that in case the above conditions were not fully implemented,
Russia would therefore immediately launch a military operation and airstrikes against Idlib"
#EyesOnIdlib #Il20
https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/1410516/russian-turkish-dispute-over-idlib-agreement-explanation-sources

There are four points of dispute between Moscow and Ankara over the explanation of the agreement on Syria's Idlib,
reached two weeks ago between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan,
sources with knowledge of the matter told Asharq Al-Awsat on Friday.

On Sept. 17, Moscow and Ankara signed in Sochi an agreement on setting up a 9-12 mile demilitarized zone in Idlib
along the contact line of the armed opposition and regime forces.

According to the SOCHI  agreement
►all heavy weaponry operated by opposition factions must be pulled out of the demilitarized zone by October 10
and
►“terrorist groups” should be cleared by October 15.

The sources said Moscow already informed Tehran, Damascus and Ankara that
in case the above conditions were not fully implemented,
Russia would therefore immediately launch a military operation and airstrikes against Idlib.

ONE
According to the sources, Russia and Turkey disagree over the depth of the decentralized zone,
as Moscow is seeking to annex Idlib [City] and other main cities to it,
but Ankara has rejected the offer.

TWO
The second disagreement is related to the two main roads linking Aleppo to Latakia and Hama, which are considered the “main artery of the North.”
Russia asked that the Syrian regime control the M4 from Aleppo to Latakia and the M5 from Aleppo to Hama before 2019.
However, Ankara insists that the roads remain monitored by Russia and Turkey.

THREE
The third disagreement is related to the fate of extremists as Turkish officials want to transfer them to Kurdish-controlled areas
while Russian officials insist on “terminating them.”

FOUR
The two sides disagree over the 'scale' of the Sochi agreement.
Moscow wants it as a temporary agreement similar to the ones implemented in the de-escalation areas of Daraa, Damascus Ghouta and Homs.
Ankara prefers to have it permanent, [OCCUPATION] similar to the one implemented in the areas of Euphrates Shield and Olive Branch operations.

Both countries hope that a Russian-Turkish-French-German summit planned for next month could contribute to solving the disputes over Idlib.

==========

Syrian FM demands immediate withdrawal of US, French, Turkish forces from Syria
https://aml.ink/nsE6v

(just in case you don't get it Erdo...)

A Sovereign Syrian airspace/ S-300 system changes EVERYTHING. Twisted Evil
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:49 am

The next few weeks are going to be very interesting to say the least.

EDIT - Just saw this :

https://www.timesofisrael.com/emboldened-by-civil-war-gains-syria-says-it-will-recapture-golan-too/

Emboldened by civil war gains, Syria says it will recapture Golan too

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1254334646

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:21 am

Humanity Blows wrote:The next few weeks are going to be very interesting to say the least.

EDIT - Just saw this :

https://www.timesofisrael.com/emboldened-by-civil-war-gains-syria-says-it-will-recapture-golan-too/

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1254334646

I think its funny but okay.

Russia would never support that, Iran might. Twisted Evil
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:36 am

Matjaz wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:The next few weeks are going to be very interesting to say the least.

EDIT - Just saw this :

Why not? lol
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:49 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

EDIT - Just saw this :

Why not? lol

It would escelate things, I don't think Russia would agree. If you think about it, it really will be interesting to watch how it ends. Specially with the Kurds, there's still long way to Golan heights.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:55 am

Matjaz wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

EDIT - Just saw this :

Why not? lol

It would escelate things, I don't think Russia would agree. If you think about it, it really will be interesting to watch how it ends. Specially with the Kurds, there's still long way to Golan heights.

On the other hand Israel has already be rebuked by the international community concerning the Golan Heights... I would like to see what arguements the US would give to intervene if Syria would just take back their own land.. lol!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/rejects-israel-claim-syria-golan-heights-160426195853040.html
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:41 am

interesting timing... Bosnia-Herzegovina elections in 8 days/Oct. 7.... Rolling Eyes
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Balkan10
https://twitter.com/Ozkok_/status/1046154531921309696
https://ria.ru/defense_safety/20180930/1529641832.html
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty "I hope that, as did Rome, the current empire will collapse ...."

Post by S Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:48 am

Sorry to say, friend, Rome never collapsed!

In the opposite ....

S

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:18 am

Morning

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 2630940983

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:25 am

It quite well hints what's going on then...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next