Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Qui
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:30 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M5999

Fearless John
https://t.me/European_dissident/55030

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:39 pm

🇪🇺 Europe is negotiating to continue Russian gas supplies via the Russia-Ukraine gas pipeline – writes Bloomberg

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M6000

Europe has tried to move away from Russian gas, but several Eastern European states continue to receive it through a pipeline passing through Ukraine. The agreement that covers this transit regime expires at the end of this year.

According to some sources, an option was discussed for European companies to buy Russian gas from Azerbaijan.
Such an arrangement would allow Europe to avoid accusations of circumventing sanctions.

“Talks are at an early stage, and people familiar with the matter expect decisions to be made only by the end of this year, when the deadline expires and winter begins in Europe.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/112909

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:45 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M6001

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:52 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M6002

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:56 pm

🇷🇺 Russian Defense Minister Belousov held a meeting with war correspondents covering the Special Military Operation.

The conversation that took place on Monday was candid and constructive.
Similar meetings with war correspondents will be held regularly, reports RIA Novosti.

💬 "We, the war correspondents, met with Defense Minister Andrey Removich Belousov. I want to convey to every one of our soldiers, every guy on the front: we communicated everything you asked. Both the good and, especially, the bad. Absolutely everything. We are expecting significant changes. Serving the Motherland,"
- RT reporter Murad Gazdiev.

💬 "Frank. Constructive. There is a clear desire to cooperate with the war correspondent community. I won't lie if I say the main thing - we were heard. And that means a lot," commented Semyon Pegov [WarGonzo].
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/112900
Via: @RVvoenkor

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:08 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:09 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M6003

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:19 pm

🇺🇸🇨🇳The United States will protect Taiwan from a possible Chinese military operation
by deploying thousands of unmanned ships in the Taiwan Strait.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M6004

This was stated by the head of the US Indo-Pacific Command, Samuel Paparo.

“I want to turn the Taiwan Strait into an unmanned hellscape using a number of classified capabilities,” the Washington Post quoted Paparo as saying.

Such a reaction, he said, would follow if the Chinese fleet crosses the 100-mile zone on the approach to the island, and the purpose of deploying “thousands” of unmanned surface and underwater ships and drones in the strait would be an attempt to complicate the proposed actions of the Chinese army.

"To make their lives extremely miserable for a month, which will give time for everything else," Paparo said.

According to him, the United States must prepare to respond by 2027, since Beijing, according to him, is talking about its intentions to take action against Taiwan by this date.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/112892

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:32 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:37 pm

🇾🇪🤜🕵🏻‍�🇮🇱🇺🇸Yemen: Yemeni security services press conference:

We uncovered a large American-Israeli spy network operating in various institutions since 2015

◾The network collected important information in various fields and provided it to enemy intelligence services

◾The network was able to influence decision-makers, penetrate state agencies, and work to attract officials

◾The network worked to influence, control, and strike the economy by collecting information and carrying out acts of sabotage

◾The spy network sought to undermine health in the country by spreading epidemics, attacking education, and spreading moral corruption

◾The network worked to harm agriculture by increasing agricultural pests in the country with the aim of encouraging agricultural imports

◾The network provided American and Israeli intelligence with military information with the aim of weakening the army and its capabilities

◾The network provided information to the enemy to weaken military development and helped support the aggression against the country during the past years.

In the coming days, we will reveal more information about the network and its work

🔴 @DDGeopolitics

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:43 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M6005

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:48 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M6006

🏴⚔🇺🇦 BBC Russian and Mediazona [Russian Opposition Media] claim that
◾during the assault on Artyomovsk [Bakhmut], 19,500 "Wagner" members were killed, 90% of whom were recruited prisoners rather than regular PMC members.

◾They claim to have gained access to a complete database of payments to the relatives of the deceased.

◾According to Mediazona, at least 48,000 Russian prisoners were recruited into the Wagner PMC for the war in Ukraine. Of these, 17,000, or 35%, have died.

🔴 @DDGeopolitics

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:52 pm

🇲🇼 A plane carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Klaus Chilima, has disappeared during its flight. Radars cannot locate the plane.

Search and rescue operations are currently underway.

Plane carrying Malawi's vice president, 9 others missing
UPI News on MSN.com|3 hours ago
An aircraft carrying 10 people including the vice president of the African nation of Malawi was reported missing Monday after it failed to make a scheduled landing, the government confirmed.
Plane carrying Malawi vice president reported missing
CNN on MSN.com|2 hours ago
A plane carrying Malawi's Vice President Saulos Chilima and nine other people has gone missing after it failed to make a scheduled landing on Monday, according to the presidential office. The Malawi Defense Force Aircraft carrying Chilima and others left the capital of Lilongwe at 9:17 a.
Aircraft Carrying Malawi's Vice President Is Missing
The New York Times|1 hour ago
A search is underway after the aircraft carrying Vice President Saulos Chilima and nine other people vanished.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:12 pm

The old right wing group in the European Parliament is split.

https://www.zeit.de/politik/2024-05/rechtsaussen-fraktion-id-im-europaparlament-schliesst-afd-aus

The French (le Pen), the Belgians, the Danes, the Italians (Lega) and the Czechs have voted for the exclusion of the Germans (AfD). Only the Austrians (FPÖ) and the Estnians voted against.

Now the new German delegation have excluded Maximilian Krah.

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/krah-afd-europaparlament-fraktion-100.html

This means the AfD can very likely stay in the right wing group.

Now let's see, what the Austrians and the Estnians will do. Will they form a new right wing group with Krah?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:21 pm

刘汉 wrote:
ShockJock wrote:
刘汉 wrote:There is a problem with these right-wing groups. They have made an alliance with the American right-wingers. They have sold their souls to the devil. There is a big difference between American and genuine European right-wingers or nationalists: The American Whites came as conquerors and colonialists. They think: Might makes right. The weaks have no right to be. The European Whites are the autochthones. Their natural ally would be the American Indians, but never the American Whites. All these groups, that want to form a new right-wing fraction in the European Parliament get funding from dubious sources via a Swiss firm. They do not represent the European autochthones. They represent a strange idea of supremacy. At the end of the day, they will sacrifice the European peoples for American nationalists. Let's see how this will play out.

You proceed from a false assumption: That "The American Whites came as conquerors and colonialists." That is factually incorrect.

The Pilgrims emigrated from England in 1620 because they were oppressed in Europe. The Pilgrims left Southampton to embark on their historic transatlantic voyage on August 15 1620. They were on two ships - the iconic Mayflower and the lesser known Speedwell - and boarded on the south coast of England set for a new life in America.  

My family here in the US, traces its roots to "John Turner" who is listed on the Passenger Manifest of the Mayflower! (Manifest HERE)  He and his two sons came on that ship, but they all died the first winter.  Fortunately for me, the sons fathered children before they died.  I am their descendant.

So we did *not* come as Conquerors or colonizers, we came to be free from British Oppression.

We are talking about two completely different things. You are talking about why you or your ancestors left England or the British Isles. No one is disputing this. I am talking about, how you or your ancestors arrived. It is very telling, that you don't mention the native Indian tribes living in Massachusetts at this time. The whole continent was fully populated. They helped your ancestors to survive the first winter.....
This is exactly the same problem as with "Israel" today. They came, because they were oppressed by the Nazis, but they don't talk about the people living in the British Mandate of Palestine.....

I have a question for all of you who are in this disscussion. I want your opinion....

If I have understood correctly, WASPs are colonizers on territory of North America (and Australia). I can understand that logic. And I can understand that the ultimate solution is to remove non-native people from that territory.

Now, would you be for removing all non-native people from all territorys around the world as a solution for colonizing lands ?

or do you see some other solution ?

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:30 pm

Among the left wing parties there is a similar development. Wagenknecht wants to form an own group.

https://regionalheute.de/bsw-arbeitet-an-gruendung-einer-eigenen-fraktion-im-europaparlament-1718039283/

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:33 pm

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
ShockJock wrote:
刘汉 wrote:There is a problem with these right-wing groups. They have made an alliance with the American right-wingers. They have sold their souls to the devil. There is a big difference between American and genuine European right-wingers or nationalists: The American Whites came as conquerors and colonialists. They think: Might makes right. The weaks have no right to be. The European Whites are the autochthones. Their natural ally would be the American Indians, but never the American Whites. All these groups, that want to form a new right-wing fraction in the European Parliament get funding from dubious sources via a Swiss firm. They do not represent the European autochthones. They represent a strange idea of supremacy. At the end of the day, they will sacrifice the European peoples for American nationalists. Let's see how this will play out.

You proceed from a false assumption: That "The American Whites came as conquerors and colonialists." That is factually incorrect.

The Pilgrims emigrated from England in 1620 because they were oppressed in Europe. The Pilgrims left Southampton to embark on their historic transatlantic voyage on August 15 1620. They were on two ships - the iconic Mayflower and the lesser known Speedwell - and boarded on the south coast of England set for a new life in America.  

My family here in the US, traces its roots to "John Turner" who is listed on the Passenger Manifest of the Mayflower! (Manifest HERE)  He and his two sons came on that ship, but they all died the first winter.  Fortunately for me, the sons fathered children before they died.  I am their descendant.

So we did *not* come as Conquerors or colonizers, we came to be free from British Oppression.

We are talking about two completely different things. You are talking about why you or your ancestors left England or the British Isles. No one is disputing this. I am talking about, how you or your ancestors arrived. It is very telling, that you don't mention the native Indian tribes living in Massachusetts at this time. The whole continent was fully populated. They helped your ancestors to survive the first winter.....
This is exactly the same problem as with "Israel" today. They came, because they were oppressed by the Nazis, but they don't talk about the people living in the British Mandate of Palestine.....

I have a question for all of you who are in this disscussion. I want your opinion....

If I have understood correctly, WASPs are colonizers on territory of North America (and Australia). I can understand that logic. And I can understand that the ultimate solution is to remove non-native people from that territory.

Now, would you be for removing all non-native people from all territorys around the world as a solution for colonizing lands ?

You cannot undo a crime by committing a new crime.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:44 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:06 am

刘汉 wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
ShockJock wrote:

Nullum crimen sine lege is Latin for "no crime without law." The phrase reflects the principle in criminal law and international criminal law that a person cannot or should not face criminal punishment except for an act that was criminalized by law before they performed the act.

If there is no law about it then it is not a crime.....

This principle is defined in practice as No Crime or Punishment Without Legal Provision supporting these acts. This in turn restricts criminalization and punishment solely to the written law, also meaning that no penalties can be imposed, unless this condition is fulfilled.

to put it simply, if it is not in the law that "repatriation" is punishble by law then it is not a crime.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:16 am

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
ShockJock wrote:

i don't mean to be a smart ass but the Russian Federation seems to have an observable, working alternative
to your binary choice between 'cancel culture' dissolution or McCarthyism 2.0.

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:17 am

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
ShockJock wrote:

Nullum crimen sine lege is Latin for "no crime without law." The phrase reflects the principle in criminal law and international criminal law that a person cannot or should not face criminal punishment except for an act that was criminalized by law before they performed the act.

This principle is defined in practice as No Crime or Punishment Without Legal Provision supporting these acts. This in turn restricts criminalization and punishment solely to the written law, also meaning that no penalties can be imposed, unless this condition is fulfilled.

to put it simply, if it is not in the law that "repatriation" is punishble by law then it is not a crime.

All the conventions,courts and laws set up after ww2 and by the UNetc as Gaza has proven are meaningless when dealing with a pariah state like Israel it all sounds good but when push comes to shove the only law is might has right....sad but true

khnum

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:18 am

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

It should be clear from the context, that I am using the word "crime" in a different sense as you do.
By the way, all people under Common Law would contradict you.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:23 am

50 years ago... and yet here we are.
🚨▶ ⚡⚡ Pasolini - Italian writer, filmmaker, poet, and intellectual (1922–1975 /murdered)

https://rumble.com/v50tmml--pasolini-italian-writer-filmmaker-poet-and-intellectual-19221975-murdered.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🔴 Pier Paolo Pasolini Italian writer, filmmaker, poet, and intellectual (1922–1975)
◾ He was murdered in 1975, the year that his last film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975) was published.
◾have a look at some Salò IMBD stills:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073650/mediaviewer/rm473488897/

obviously was exposed to/participated in the same demonic depravity that the world is only now waking up to. Russia knows. Russia cares.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:25 am

Zambeezi wrote:50 years ago... and yet here we are.
🚨▶ ⚡⚡ Pasolini - Italian writer, filmmaker, poet, and intellectual (1922–1975 /murdered)

https://rumble.com/v50tmml--pasolini-italian-writer-filmmaker-poet-and-intellectual-19221975-murdered.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🔴 Pier Paolo Pasolini Italian writer, filmmaker, poet, and intellectual (1922–1975)
◾ He was murdered in 1975, the year that his last film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975) was published.
◾have a look at some Salò IMBD stills:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073650/mediaviewer/rm473488897/

obviously was exposed to/participated in the same demonic depravity that the world is only now waking up to. Russia knows. Russia cares.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2713748720
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:41 am

Judge Napolitano & Col.Magregor: Russia-Iran-BRICS-France-Germany-Gaza-Israel

https://rumble.com/v50splh-judge-napolitano-and-col.magregor-russia-iran-brics-france-germany-gaza-isr.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:44 am

khnum wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
ShockJock wrote:

All the conventions,courts and laws set up after ww2 and by the UNetc as Gaza has proven are meaningless when dealing with a pariah state like Israel it all sounds good but when push comes to shove the only law is might has right....sad but true

I would agree with that. Also, all ethics and moral are out of the window. Hence, the question

刘汉 wrote:
It should be clear from the context, that I am using the word "crime" in a different sense as you do.

crime - an action or omission which constitutes an offence and is punishable by law. (hence, no law, no crime) - Oxford Languages

I am using Oxford Languages dictionary, what dictionary do you use ?
刘汉 wrote:
By the way, all people under Common Law would contradict you.

I do not do Common law. I do not recognise the crown as a legal entity with power of creating laws for me. I am not some peasant in England. We can use roman law. Roman law forms the basic framework for civil law, the most widely used legal system today, and the terms are sometimes used synonymously. or admiralty law or maritime law is a body of law that governs nautical issues and private maritime disputes. Admiralty law consists of both domestic law on maritime activities, and private international law governing the relationships between private parties operating or using ocean-going ships.

The common law—so named because it was "common" to all the king's courts across England—originated in the practices of the courts of the English kings in the centuries following the Norman Conquest in 1066
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_law

Why would i use law of colonizers ?

Last edited by anon on Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:08 am

Zambeezi wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
ShockJock wrote:

i don't mean to be a smart ass but the Russian Federation seems to have an observable, working alternative
to your binary choice between 'cancel culture' dissolution or McCarthyism 2.0.

Russians are fighting between themselves right now in Russian Federation and Ukraine. I would say that alternative is not very "good" to say at least.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:14 am

Anon the legal system is a Jesuit conjob you are a dead entity agreeing to a false identity in their system may I suggest Jordan Maxwell or Santos Bonacci to explain how its all bs.

khnum

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:25 am

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:40 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next