Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
boris
khnum
Abacus
Böhse Tante
Qui
KneelB4Zod!
anon
12 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:21 am

Will Schryver
@imetatronink
‼ The recent rumblings from #EmpireAtAllCosts evangelists have persuaded many observers of this ongoing war that direct western intervention is now all but inevitable.

As I have made perfectly clear on a number of occasions, I do not entirely dismiss this possibility — but I remain strongly persuaded it is NOT going to happen.

My primary reason for believing it will never happen is because I likewise remain convinced that the majority of western military leaders fully appreciate that it would be a catastrophic blunder; that they simply could not win a conventional war against Russia.

I have also, on occasion, proffered my opinion regarding another extremely significant development I firmly believe would occur were the empire and its European vassals to opt to directly intervene in the conflict, and I will reiterate this point:

The evolution of this war has not only rendered it existential for both Russia and NATO, but I am of the view that it has likewise rendered it existential for both China and Iran.

And therefore I am very strongly persuaded that direct western intervention in this war would likewise significantly escalate Chinese and Iranian contributions to Russia's defense. Almost certainly not in the form of "boots on the ground", so to speak, but rather in the form of relatively massive military aid — particularly from the Chinese.

This would very likely provoke the US to take intolerable actions against both China and Iran, and would therefore launch all the major powers of the planet into open warfare.

So let's all hope and pray the #EmpireAtAllCosts cult does not succeed in bringing to pass its insane designs.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:41 am

you all probably know about the website https://warnews247.gr. it stopped publishing around the time that vladlen tatarsky was assassinated in Russia.

There is a first new article after a long time

https://warnews247.gr/fovoi-gia-pyriniki-vomva-sto-nikolaef-meta-tin-anatinaxi-tou-fragmatos-kachovka-ti-egrafe-to-warnews247-prin-okto-mines/

You should read it.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:50 am

Mr Badger wrote:

This would very likely provoke the US to take intolerable actions against both China and Iran, and would therefore launch all the major powers of the planet into open warfare.

And attack with nuclear weapons would be nice reason for all the major powers of the planet to go into open warfare.

Biden sends a careful but chilling new nuclear message to Putin in CNN interview Wed October 12, 2022

What I am talking about, I am talking to Putin. He, in fact, cannot continue with impunity to talk about the use of a tactical nuclear weapon as if that’s a rational thing to do,” Biden said, before warning of dangerous consequences of such a move.

“The mistakes get made, the miscalculation could occur, no one could be sure what would happen and it could end in Armageddon,” he said, again stressing that a nuclear blast that kills thousands of people could lead to events barreling way out of control.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/12/politics/joe-biden-nuclear-message-putin-cnntv-analysis/index.html https://archive.ph/mbFjC

Biden warns Russia not to use a tactical nuclear weapon - October 25, 2022

“Let me just say Russia would be making incredibly serious mistake if it were to use a tactical nuclear weapon,” he went on. “I’m not guaranteeing that it’s a false flag operation yet. We don’t know. It would be a serious, serious mistake.”

Biden was speaking after receiving a Covid booster shot at the White House.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/25/politics/biden-russia-dirty-bomb/index.html https://archive.ph/yoSnA

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:53 am

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
·
20m
BREAKING: Trump will be arrested when he attends court on Tuesday

Looking at the charges Trump will probably end up in jail for at least a decade all because he took documents on Iran that he would later hand over to Israel. Israel sinks yet another president maybe he will flee to tel aviv as that protect criminals.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:16 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:09 am

Federal Grand Jury INDICTS Donald Trump
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/president-trump-has-been-federally-indicted

- The Hal Turner Radio Show airs Monday thru Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US Time (GMT -0400) on Global High Frequency Shortwave stations WBCQ on 7490 and 6160,  WRMI (Radio Miami International) on 5950, and WWCR on 7520. The show also streams live from the web site https://HalTurnerRadioShow.com using the LISTEN ONLINE links at the top of the page.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:26 am

Oh yes, here comes the alien invasion...

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FyFTGK5aUAQewsW?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:37 am

Trollstoy
@Trollstoy88
·
1h
Only in these still images from videos which are made public, we can count 74 various Ukrainian armoured vehicles lost.

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FyKGrLvXgAAj-wE?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:44 am

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/49816

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Img_2723

> Euthanasia came third in causes of death in Quebec.
7% of all deaths.

That's great. We're getting closer and closer to Robert Crane's Purple Fields.

Note: I keep getting the feeling that someone in the West really liked dystopias... 1984, the barnyard. oh, brave new world, flying over the cuckoo's nest... Fahrenheit 451...
Now this...

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:10 pm

"Reposted as upload due to the RT channel being unavailable to many subscribers

NATO Gave Consent To Kherson Dam Blast, Is To Bear Responsibility - Russia

Russia says the devastating flooding in the Kherson region was exacerbated by Ukrainian authorities releasing water at the Dniepr power plant under their control, which Moscow says was ultimately approved by NATO."

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/49899

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:27 pm

Massacre...

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FyLn5lTWcAQWFRa?format=jpg&name=large

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FyLpDNGX0AEpb5p?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:29 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
28m
⚡Another Leopard gone

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FyLseGBWAAAPoKd?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:32 pm

Zlatti71
@djuric_zlatko
·
2h
New graffiti from Polish artists with octopus Zelensky in The Hague.

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FyLPzASWIAE9n_l?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:07 pm

Maria
@real1maria
(June 4, 2023)

The US took over the German war against the Soviet Union.
The CIA, using Nazis, the SS, and other war criminals,
was the most important element in the underground warfare,
the Cold War, against the Soviet Union & its allies in Eastern Europe.

https://nitter.net/i/status/1665459258425483265
https://twitter.com/i/status/1665459258425483265
Abacus
Abacus

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:10 pm

Another Leo destroyed...

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FyL4fK4WAAQEvo6?format=jpg&name=medium

and another Bradley...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:41 pm

🇷🇺General Surovikin 🖤💛🤍
@_Surovikin_
·
5m
3 more abandoned Leopard 2A6s

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FyMPFpOX0Ak_CWc?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:01 pm

WOW!!
that looks like more Armour destroyed than in the Iraq wars (Western side )

Panic must be setting in.....

Last edited by boris on Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:03 pm

https://t.me/putingers_cat/5636

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Img_2726

lol! lol! lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:06 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Img_2723

> Euthanasia came third in causes of death in Quebec.
7% of all deaths.

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Fxq5vq10

anon

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:10 pm

Oryx
@oryxspioenkop
#UkraineWar: Ukrainian losses updated with:

3x Leopard 2A6 (1 destroyed, 2x abandoned)
4x M2 Bradley (abandoned)
1x VAB APC (abandoned)
1x Oshkosh M-ATV MRAP (abandoned)

More losses will be added tonight (including ~six more M2 Bradleys).

Lol just abandoning leopards and Bradleys intact for Russia to seize is idiotic. Having seen the heavy losses taken when trying to advance by both sides I think a better option would be Toyotas with 3 guys armed with ATGMs and stingers in the back of the Toyota that's how chad beat Libya in a war in the 80s thousands of Toyotas each armed with anti tank missiles would swarm the Libyan tanks and destroy them and if the attack failed? Who cares they are only Toyotas.
Talos
Talos

Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:27 pm

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FyMZFINXgAI4zYX?format=jpg&name=medium

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:40 pm

Ollie Vargas
@OllieVargas79
(June 6, 2023)

Sharp decreases in drug production after US forces leave an area are nothing new.
It happened in Bolivia after the DEA was expelled in 2008.

South Asia Index
@SouthAsiaIndex

Kabul:— New satellite images show 99% reduction in poppy cultivation in Afghanistan after taliban took over.
☆ Helmond province, which was the biggest producer of poppy in world, is now home to wheat 🌾 crop.
☆ Helmond produced 50% of poppy production in country. Now 94% of its arable farmlands have wheat crop.

#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Fx9DRfvaEAEEUFR?format=jpg&name=medium
#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Fx9DSIFagAAP5ET?format=jpg&name=medium
#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Fx9DSz-aQAAorkz?format=jpg&name=medium
#121 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Fx9DT1QaYAEyXWv?format=jpg&name=medium

https://twitter.com/SouthAsiaIndex/status/1666124398628155420

https://nitter.net/OllieVargas79/status/1666187838696611848
https://twitter.com/OllieVargas79/status/1666187838696611848
Abacus
Abacus

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:47 pm

NATO propagandists try to make the ultimate failure look as success...

russian vid showing bradleys stopped and damaged..
what they miss is that there was a 2nd successful (by the looks of it) breach lane to the left of the first one, this was a 2nd company (at least) that made it through.. and yes there may be 8-9 brads damaged... that means 24+ (at least)  were there and notice all of them dropped the ramps and the infantry got out unharmed to fight on foot.

https://twitter.com/secretsqrl123/status/1667222352369729564

Answer:

Peace for Ukraine
@Spartaks
·
1h
Which is the purpose of those vehicles.  Get them safely where there will fight on foot

And I need to ask:

Get them exactly where? In the middle in open field? Those people are utter idiots...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:25 pm

❗ The 10th Army Corps of the Strategic Reserve of the Armed Forces of Ukraine replenished ammunition, deployed equipment in battle formations, and began to move towards the positions of the RF Armed Forces on the Zaporozhye Front

The movement of the enemy is revealed.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/49974

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next