Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Talos
Profanity
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
somebody
12 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:03 pm

Abacus wrote:S.L. Kanthan
@Kanthan2030
(February 14, 2023)

Look how the US lies about Ukraine, Russia, China and so on… in 2023… with all the information and facts available.
Now, imagine how easy it would have been to lie about what happened before WW2!

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Media%2FFo855cpaUAEBeB1

https://nitter.net/Kanthan2030/status/1625581657368707072#m
https://twitter.com//Kanthan2030/status/1625581657368707072#m

The second link was not correct, after .com were two /. 

https://twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1625581657368707072

The second one came with "Not found", strangely enough, this one worked, with and without "#m":

https://nitter.snopyta.org/Kanthan2030/status/1625581657368707072

😁
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Abacus likes this post

Back to top Go down

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:07 pm

tapageur88
@tapageur88
(February 14, 2023)

Overview of military operations in #Ukraine with maps and terrain descriptions (Dima's 18 minutes video)
#UkraineRussianWar #UkraineWar #Donbass #Kupyansk
#Kreminna #Paraskoviivka #Artemovsk/#Bakhmut #Marinka
#Ugledar #Moldova

https://rumble.com/embed/v26wk18/?pub=4

https://nitter.net/tapageur88/status/1625546026609262616#m
https://twitter.com/tapageur88/status/1625546026609262616#m
Abacus
Abacus

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:14 pm

https://t.me/SyrianaAnalysis/528

We are LIVE with Aaron Maté to discuss the suspension of US sanctions on Syria for 6 months. 

What does this mean for Syria?

WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/live/eGIYMdbnvAQ

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:14 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Abacus wrote:S.L. Kanthan
@Kanthan2030
(February 14, 2023)

Look how the US lies about Ukraine, Russia, China and so on… in 2023… with all the information and facts available.
Now, imagine how easy it would have been to lie about what happened before WW2!

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Media%2FFo855cpaUAEBeB1

https://nitter.net/Kanthan2030/status/1625581657368707072#m
https://twitter.com//Kanthan2030/status/1625581657368707072#m

The second link was not correct, after .com were two /. 

https://twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1625581657368707072

The second one came with "Not found", strangely enough, this one worked, with and without "#m":

https://nitter.snopyta.org/Kanthan2030/status/1625581657368707072

😁

nitter became really difficult to use, wonder if it is related to twitter management change?
Abacus
Abacus

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:36 pm

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_2454

"This bench is maintained by the City of Berlin." 

Like the rest of the country. 

lol! lol! lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, khnum, 刘汉 and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:39 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Keep in mind that malnutrition over a long period of time during childhood has a very negative effect on brain development. The younger the more devastating.

this is true
Böhse Tante wrote:
That's why I want to punch anyone who argues with "Africans are less intelligent" in the face with his arguments - in such a way that his teeth fly out of his ass.

I will take your offer on that discussion. If you promise to have civilized debate.
Fun fact. Germans are actually barbarians. Did you know that ?
The Romans used the term barbarus for uncivilised people, opposite to Greek or Roman, and in fact, it became a common term to refer to all foreigners among Romans after Augustus age (as, among the Greeks, after the Persian wars, the Persians), including the Germanic peoples, Persians, Gauls, Phoenicians
Böhse Tante wrote:
First the colonialists starve out the countries of the global South and then they make fun of the damage they have done themselves. Not to forget that in these countries they also poison the natives with everything possible in order to steal raw materials there as cheaply as possible. 
this is also true
Böhse Tante wrote:
Hopefully this has made it clear why I react somewhat "sensitively" to the shitty contributions of undisguised Nazis.
#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 63862118
and this is coming from a person whose ancestors were known as barbarians in civilized word. You do understand that in Roman Empire there was running water? It was called aqueduct. And world's earliest sewage system

While your ancestors were shitting in the woods. Literary.......

Very Happy

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:43 pm

https://t.me/PopulaereFreieLinke/8191

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_2455

I hate America.
https://redd.it/1129m2x
@r_latestagecapitalism

Unfortunately, in recent years, the conditions like in the USA have been introduced more and more.

😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:56 pm

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Keep in mind that malnutrition over a long period of time during childhood has a very negative effect on brain development. The younger the more devastating.

this is true
Böhse Tante wrote:
That's why I want to punch anyone who argues with "Africans are less intelligent" in the face with his arguments - in such a way that his teeth fly out of his ass.

I will take your offer on that discussion. If you promise to have civilized debate.
The Romans used the term barbarus for uncivilised people, opposite to Greek or Roman, and in fact, it became a common term to refer to all foreigners among Romans after Augustus age (as, among the Greeks, after the Persian wars, the Persians), including the Germanic peoples, Persians, Gauls, Phoenicians
Böhse Tante wrote:
First the colonialists starve out the countries of the global South and then they make fun of the damage they have done themselves. Not to forget that in these countries they also poison the natives with everything possible in order to steal raw materials there as cheaply as possible. 
this is also true
Böhse Tante wrote:
Hopefully this has made it clear why I react somewhat "sensitively" to the shitty contributions of undisguised Nazis.
#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 63862118
and this is coming from a person whose ancestors were known as barbarians in civilized word. You do understand that in Roman Empire there was running water? It was called aqueduct. And world's earliest sewage system

Very Happy

Yes, I know that very well. There's still a federal state with "Bavarians" in the FRG. 

I also know what aqueducts are, after all, I had lessons in Saarland, which was still uninfluenced by the USA at that time. Therefore, I also know that there are still aqueducts used after 2000 years.

Yes, the ancient Germanic people shat in the forest, and with today's dense population, the enormous water consumption of water closets is a real problem. In addition, many nutrients in the urine and feces are washed into the rivers.

🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:20 am

Böhse Tante wrote:#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_2454

lol! lol! lol!

Berlin can build airports and the best: Berlin can elections.....
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:25 am

Ukraine Retreating Bakhmut, Russia reaches Kupyansk, Liman; NATO Out of Stock
Alexander Mercouris

https://rumble.com/embed/v26yg04/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:35 am

https://t.me/georgegalloway/1730

#WEDNESDAY Join me for The Midweek Mother of All Talkshows! 

With guests Larry C Johnson and Kevork Almassian 

Watch @moatstv LIVE on all platforms 

🎙MIDWEEK #MOATS 
EVERY WEDNESDAY 
🇬🇧 9PM GMT LONDON 
🇺🇸 PT 1PM - ET 4PM 

#Nordstream2 #Syria #UFOs #Turkey #UkraineRussiaWar #USpolitics

https://t.me/georgegalloway/1729

FROM COVID TO CONGO 
hypocrisy is the middle name of the so called West
They attack China for their lockdown policies and again for loosening its Covid regulations - so which is it?
China is building infrastructure in Africa, while the West only looted the continent - so what's the criticism on China-Africa relations all about?
They say China is gathering intelligence through TikTok, Huawei and even your refrigerator! But Elon Musk's Twitter Files have proven it's in fact the other way around!
Hypocrisy: the bread and butter of the West when it comes to China.

___
#HowSoThen #China 
Follow @HowSoThen on Twitter and social media

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:37 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

this is true
Böhse Tante wrote:

Böhse Tante wrote:
this is also true
Böhse Tante wrote:

Very Happy

Yes, I know that very well. There's still a federal state with "Bavarians" in the FRG. 

I also know what aqueducts are, after all, I had lessons in Saarland, which was still uninfluenced by the USA at that time. Therefore, I also know that there are still aqueducts used after 2000 years.

Yes, the ancient Germanic people shat in the forest, and with today's dense population, the enormous water consumption of water closets is a real problem. In addition, many nutrients in the urine and feces are washed into the rivers.

🙄😎

Now that we have established that Germans were (are) uncivilised barbarians, we can get on point. There is of course an aqueduct in Africa. From the time when civilized word (Roman Empire) was spreading civilization in africa among african barbarians.  We can say that barbarians in africa were under the same time and the same influence of civilization (roman empire) as barbarians in germany. But, germany is (somewhat) more technologically developed than africa at the present time.

And there were wars (much bigger and with more destruction) in germany than africa.  Also, land is much better in africa than in germany. It is a miracle that something even grows in germany while in africa you can grow all you want throughout the whole year.

Now, tell me, why did uncivilized barbarians (germans) became more technological advanced than tribes in africa ? And please, do not give me excuses.
"Excuses are like assholes. Everybody has one, and they all stink."[/i]

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:41 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_2454

lol! lol! lol!

My answer on this in a Telegram channel :

"Vielleicht sollte man die Organisation von Wahlen in Berlin extern vergeben. Weiß nicht ob es in China solche Firmen gibt.

🤣🤣🤣

Perhaps the organization of elections in Berlin should be outsourced. I don't know if there are such companies in China.

lol! lol! lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:04 am

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

this is true
Böhse Tante wrote:

Böhse Tante wrote:
this is also true
Böhse Tante wrote:

Very Happy

🙄😎

Now that we have established that Germans were (are) uncivilised barbarians, we can get on point. There is of course an aqueduct in Africa. From the time when civilized word (Roman Empire) was spreading civilization in africa among african barbarians.  We can say that barbarians in africa were under the same time and the same influence of civilization (roman empire) as barbarians in germany. But, germany is (somewhat) more technologically developed than africa at the present time.  

And there were wars (much bigger and with more destruction) in germany than africa.  Also, land is much better in africa than in germany. It is a miracle that something even grows in germany while in africa you can grow all you want throughout the whole year.

Now, tell me, why did uncivilized barbarians (germans) became more technological advanced than tribes in africa ? And please, do not give me excuses.

Then maybe I stink, my dear, I don't get involved in these endless discussions. Unless you send me a state-of-the-art laptop so that I don't have to type on my smartphone anymore.

Just ask someone else who is more familiar with the development of the last 2000 years. One thing I can assure you, it could not have been due to the higher intelligence.

By the way, did you know that the upper class here in the West is less intelligent than the average of the population? It's certainly not because of poor nutrition. 

As I said, if you came here to lead certain people on the ice, I don't play these stupid games, I'm too old for that and don't have much time for it anymore. I think it is more important to work on a future worth living for my daughter. 

These sports competitions of "being right" are supposed to be held by others, as someone with an autistic streak, this only seems strange to me. For my part, you are right and I have my peace of mind.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 313250988

(Shit, I just can't express myself in English in a differentiated way.)
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:41 am

⚡🇺🇦🇷🇺 In Belarusian cities, military personnel with symbols and chevrons of PMC "Wagner" began to be noticed in large numbers, local monitoring channels report.

- Intel Slava on Telegram

Also:

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Photo_14

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:47 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

this is true
Böhse Tante wrote:

Böhse Tante wrote:
this is also true
Böhse Tante wrote:

Very Happy

🙄😎

Then maybe I stink, my dear, I don't get involved in these endless discussions. Unless you send me a state-of-the-art laptop so that I don't have to type on my smartphone anymore.

You do not need a state-of-the-art laptop for internet browsing. you can buy something like this https://www.luxnote-hannover.de/lenovo-thinkpad-t14-intel-i5-4x1-7ghz-16gb-512gb-ssd-14-zoll-fullhd-ips-win11pro.html  and you can put linux on it. you do not have to even put linux on it. In the shop, ask them to put linux mint on USB and configure the laptop in a way that you can start laptop from linux. in that way when USB is connected to laptop you can have linux and if it is unpluged you can have win. there are certainly even cheaper options.
Böhse Tante wrote:
Just ask someone else who is more familiar with the development of the last 2000 years. One thing I can assure you, it could not have been due to the higher intelligence.
I am (obviously) more familiar with the development of the last 2000 years. and it is intelligence if intelligence is defined as the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills
Böhse Tante wrote:
By the way, did you know that the upper class here in the West is less intelligent than the average of the population? It's certainly not because of poor nutrition. 
that is because of inbreeding. it is known medical phenomenon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:54 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

My answer on this in a Telegram channel :

"Vielleicht sollte man die Organisation von Wahlen in Berlin extern vergeben. Weiß nicht ob es in China solche Firmen gibt.

🤣🤣🤣

Perhaps the organization of elections in Berlin should be outsourced. I don't know if there are such companies in China.

lol! lol! lol!

Chinese have good elections, evely day, evely day.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 4029985365
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:16 am

Just for information: βαρβαροι is a Greek word. It just means: people, who cannot speak Greek. It was used especially during the Persian wars (490 and 480 BC) for the Persians. This does not exclude, that the Egyptians considered the Greeks themselves as barbars, who were invading their old country under Alexander. The Romans have copied this word from the Greeks, because the Romans had no own culture. The Romans had technology: roads, baths, .... and aquaeducts. This means, they had "civilisation", but all Romans, who were educated, had acquired Greek culture. The Celts and the Germans had no "civilisation", but they had their own culture. The Romans built walls, because they could not defeat the Germans and the Picts in Scotland. I am proud, that I am from the free part of Germany. In high school we did not only read Caesar's De bello Gallico, but also Asterix. And we were laughing about the "civilisised" Romans, who were beaten all the time by the Gauls. Victorem victus vincit. Or: The .... are the only people in history, who went from barbarism to decadence, without the deviation of culture.
Long story short: Aquaeducts are not a sign of culture.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:22 am

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/6224

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_2456

A gentle reminder.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:39 am

https://t.me/putingers_cat/4101

https://t.me/paulusdeboskabouterverzetskrant/35385

Ohio officials: "There's nothing to see here".

Also Ohio officials: "Get out now or go to jail".
What are they hiding there in Ohio🤷🏼‍�

⬇⬇⬇

Incidentally, Abrams tanks are manufactured in Lima, Ohio.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lima_Army_Tank_Plant

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:53 am

刘汉 wrote:Just for information: βαρβαροι is a Greek word. It just means: people, who cannot speak Greek. It was used especially during the Persian wars (490 and 480 BC) for the Persians. This does not exclude, that the Egyptians considered the Greeks themselves as barbars, who were invading their old country under Alexander. The Romans have copied this word from the Greeks, because the Romans had no own culture. The Romans had technology: roads, baths, .... and aquaeducts. This means, they had "civilisation", but all Romans, who were educated, had acquired Greek culture. The Celts and the Germans had no "civilisation", but they had their own culture. The Romans built walls, because they could not defeat the Germans and the Picts in Scotland. I am proud, that I am from the free part of Germany. In high school we did not only read Caesar's De bello Gallico, but also Asterix. And we were laughing about the "civilisised" Romans, who were beaten all the time by the Gauls. Victorem victus vincit. Or: The .... are the only people in history, who went from barbarism to decadence, without the deviation of culture.
Long story short: Aquaeducts are not a sign of culture.

Nice....I will give you that. Smile

But Ἀκαδημία is a sign of culture

The Academy (Ancient Greek: Ἀκαδημία) was founded by Plato in c. 387 BC in Athens. Aristotle studied there for twenty years (367–347 BC) before founding his own school, the Lyceum. The Academy persisted throughout the Hellenistic period as a skeptical school, until coming to an end after the death of Philo of Larissa in 83 BC. The Platonic Academy was destroyed by the Roman dictator Sulla in 86 BC https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_Academy

And germans are still barbaric tribes at that time.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:11 am

https://t.me/putingers_cat/4107

In the United States, the opinion is gaining momentum that the largest environmental disaster in the history of the country has occurred in Ohio, which can affect up to 10% of the country's population.

In the video, a resident of the affected district reports that the clouds in the frame are not a natural phenomenon, but the result of chemical contamination

Video inside. Translated from Russian. 

Here I found a pic

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Pvc-cl10

Never saw clouds like this. 

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:23 am

https://t.me/putingers_cat/4112

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_2457

reports of these going up in Bakhmut

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:52 am

the kiss of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:37 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:37 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:38 am

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Fo8JrDRXwAQdWcc?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:48 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next