Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Talos
Profanity
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
somebody
12 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:35 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
1m
⚡#BREAKING Thousands of computer servers around the world have been targeted by a ransomware hacking attack, Italy's National Cybersecurity Agency (ACN) warns.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:39 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
1m
⚡Situation in the Vulhedar direction according to Rybar

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FoOUoe1XwAQxFgg?format=jpg&name=small

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
40s
⚡Situation in the Siversk direction according to Rybar

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FoOVE6iXEAA5tMS?format=jpg&name=large

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:46 pm

khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:It's not going well in Ukraine...

Well, if it doesn't work one way then it gonna work the other one...

When they start pressing 12 year olds into service then its serious /s

Hitler did stay in berlin until the end and died with his army. He choose honorable death.

do you think zelinsky will stay in Kiev until the end with his army (like hitler did) and kill him self (and his family) when Russians take Kiev ?

also do not forget. this were volunteers not mobilized troops. all volunteers from Hitlerjugend https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:03 pm

anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:It's not going well in Ukraine...

Well, if it doesn't work one way then it gonna work the other one...

When they start pressing 12 year olds into service then its serious /s

Hitler did stay in berlin until the end and died with his army. He choose honorable death.

do you think zelinsky will stay in Kiev until the end with his army (like hitler did) and kill him self (and his family) when Russians take Kiev ?

also do not forget. this were volunteers not mobilized troops. all volunteers from Hitlerjugend https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth

Poland started ww2 and the person that wanted it more than anyone else was Winston Churchill early in the war Germany offered peace three times Im quite familiar with the correct history and yes if Hitler retired in 1938 history would remember him as a great statesman yes he was on the mark with some of his ideas but unfortunately as of Barbarossa his methods became unsound as he became unsound

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:05 pm

anon wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

Don't let me think you have Hitler's poster above your bed.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Actually, he died cowardly, in a hole like a rat, killing himslef after murdered his family. If anyone died heroicaly, then it was Gaddafi. Or even Hussein, who faced occupants till the last breath. Even knowing invaders already killed his sons.

And volunteers? It's same as volunteering children for jihad, as ISIS did.

Btw, as we are conspiracy forum, then there are still theories that Hitler actually survived WWII. I never digged around this very much.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:20 pm

khnum wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

Poland started ww2 and the person that wanted it more than anyone else was Winston Churchill early in the war Germany offered peace three times Im quite familiar with the correct history and yes if Hitler retired in 1938 history would remember him as a great statesman yes he was on the mark with some of his ideas but unfortunately as of Barbarossa his methods became unsound as he became unsound

I don't think Poland started WWII. It really was Germany after its army crossed borders of my country. But, without doubt, Poland did nothing to prevent WWII. Even if there were many opportunities. Poland, due its non-agression pact with Hitler's Germany, blocked all attempts which Moscow did to block nazis and their plans. USSR even offered 1 million strong army to be put on German's border to block them from invading east, especially my country. Polish government blocked this, or even diplomatic note condemning German takeover of Sudetland. When nazis invaded Czechoslovakia, Polish army even helped them and broke through our borders. It's not very much known as it would shed different light on Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:26 pm

https://t.me/geromanat/4961

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Img_2424

lol! lol! lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Profanity and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

while hitler did some things that were important for human civilization like laws against cruelty to animals and kosher butchering https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany he was a crackhead and made a lot of wrong decisions. but, you have to acknowledge things that he did right.  

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Actually, he died cowardly, in a hole like a rat, killing himslef after murdered his family. If anyone died heroicaly, then it was Gaddafi. Or even Hussein, who faced occupants till the last breath. Even knowing invaders already killed his sons.

hitler also faced occupants till the last breath. but he had enough sense to not be sodomized like Gaddafi or hide in the whole in the ground like Hussein.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

yes, but then it is also the same as volunteering children for soviet partisans https://journals.openedition.org/pipss/4039  or any  other army that had children in their ranks. but there is a major distinction between volunteers and mobilized troops.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Btw, as we are conspiracy forum, then there are still theories that Hitler actually survived WWII. I never digged around this very much.

i did looked into it but there was nothing conclusive.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:38 pm

https://t.me/craZybear2022/23918

https://t.me/mod_russia/23970

⚡Urgent statement of the Interdepartmental Coordinating Body of the Russian Federation for Humanitarian Assistance in Ukraine

◽ According to information confirmed by several independent sources, the Ukrainian security services intend to carry out a large-scale provocation in the near future to accuse Russia of allegedly committing "war crimes".  

◽ To this end, the Kiev regime has planned a controlled bombing of the buildings of the local narcological and oncological dispensary (Alexei Tikhogo Street 31), as well as the first city hospital (Alexei Tikhogo Street 17) in the city of Kramatorsk for this purpose, accusing Russia of allegedly "deliberately" attacking civilian facilities. 

◽ Accompanied by SBU officials, journalists from Western media have already arrived in the city of Kramatorsk and are staying at the Sapfir hotel (Vrachebnaya Street, 35).  

◽ The medical staff has been evacuated in the meantime. All employees were transferred to remote work in anticipation of special instructions. 

◽ The Western media will present the bombing of medical facilities in Kramatorsk as another "atrocity" of the Russian Armed Forces, calling for a response from the international community, as well as an acceleration of the delivery of long-range missiles to Kiev for attacks on Russian territory.  

◽ Against the background of the military failures of the Ukrainian army, the Kiev authorities are trying with such provocations to increase the pressure on the public opinion of Western countries in order to achieve an expansion of supplies of modern weapons and military equipment to the AFU.

🔹 @mod_russia

https://t.me/mod_russia/23970

🤔😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Suddenly all the Tweets can be seen again. On this page, at least...

scratch scratch scratch

Since I started working with computers over 30 years ago, I believe in "signs and miracles" again. These are the mysteries of the digital world, I have given up trying to understand that.

lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:13 pm

Huge Columns Of German Armor Seen Streaming Through Germany Via Rail

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FZl7oYjdmJDK/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:19 pm

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

while hitler did some things that were important for human civilization like laws against cruelty to animals and kosher butchering https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany he was a crackhead and made a lot of wrong decisions. but, you have to acknowledge things that he did right.  

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

hitler also faced occupants till the last breath. but he had enough sense to not be sodomized like Gaddafi or hide in the whole in the ground like Hussein.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

yes, but then it is also the same as volunteering children for soviet partisans https://journals.openedition.org/pipss/4039  or any  other army that had children in their ranks. but there is a major distinction between volunteers and mobilized troops.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

i did some looked into it but there was nothing conclusive.

Laws against cruelty to animals and kosher butchering are nice thing but kosher butchering is not jus Jewish thing (and I think I know why you named this), it's quite common in the most of MENA countries. And industrial butchering is not very kind to animals as well. Overall, I don't know what kind of argument is this. Every bad guy does something right. Doesn't shit in the middle of living room at least. For example. Not sure abut Gein, though...

Hitler literally died in the hole in the ground. What else bunker is. Hussein was hiding because he was hoping for resistance. And when he was caught then he faced invaders with his head up. Gaddafi faced hordes of western supported Wahhabbists till his last breath as well. Assad is the guy as well.

Militarization of children is quite common. US has it's own "children soldiers as well. What I meant was that it's quite easy to "volunteer" children if their parents are already dead. And that was the case in Berlin. And it will happen in Kiev as well. Regardless western weapons and money, Kiev needs bodies. And, without direct involvement of NATO, Kiev will bleed out soon...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:30 pm

Now official:

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
14m
REPORT: UKRAINIAN CONSCRIPTION AGE LOWERED TO 16

Kiev is winning, Russia about to implode...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:38 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Now official:

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
14m

conscription = compulsory enlistment for state service, typically into the armed forces.

compulsory = required by law or a rule; obligatory.

volontier = willingly

willingly = readily; of one's own free will.

there is a huge difference.

Also, i am waiting for zelinsky to fight for kiev until the end.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
And, without direct involvement of NATO, Kiev will bleed out soon...

and now we wait to find out if NATO is entering Ukraine war. Poland will not go in alone. they are stupid but not that stupid.

and time is ticking very fast. defense lines are crumbling

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:53 pm

https://t.me/thedurancom/13028

The US dollar collapse is coming, with Peter Schiff, Alexander Mercouris and Glenn Diesen

Video inside 

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

I don't think Poland started WWII. It really was Germany after its army crossed borders of my country. But, without doubt, Poland did nothing to prevent WWII. Even if there were many opportunities. Poland, due its non-agression pact with Hitler's Germany, blocked all attempts which Moscow did to block nazis and their plans. USSR even offered 1 million strong army to be put on German's border to block them from invading east, especially my country. Polish government blocked this, or even diplomatic note condemning German takeover of Sudetland. When nazis invaded Czechoslovakia, Polish army even helped them and broke through our borders. It's not very much known as it would shed different light on Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

On August 25 1939 Britain and Poland agree to a military alliance,Polish border thugs under the protection of Marshall Rydz Smigly between August 25 and August 31 stage many violent attacks on German civilians as well as German officials and property .On August 31 Polish terrorists capture a radio station with intent to broadcast for people to rise up and attack Germans(like Rwanda)German authorities then recapture the radio station,Hitler at this point has had enough and invades September 1.

From Planet Rothschild by M.S King

khnum

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:28 pm

khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

On August 25 1939 Britain and Poland agree to a military alliance,Polish border thugs under the protection of Marshall Rydz Smigly between August 25 and August 31 stage many violent attacks on German civilians as well as German officials and property .On August 31 Polish terrorists capture a radio station with intent to broadcast for people to rise up and attack Germans(like Rwanda)German authorities then recapture the radio station,Hitler at this point has had enough and invades September 1.

Well, Gleiwitz is labeled as FF operation done by nazis. Similar to Tonkin. And 9/11, in my playbook...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:32 pm

anon wrote:

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
14m

conscription = compulsory enlistment for state service, typically into the armed forces.

volontier = willingly

Zelensky will really fight till the end. Not because he is so brave. But because his sponsors will let him behind. He will litrally end as Hitler. In a hole, thrown away as a piece of shit. What he really is...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

Well, Gleiwitz is labeled as FF operation done by nazis. Similar to Tonkin. And 9/11, in my playbook...

The Reichstag fire was a false flag,yes with Gleiwitz Western historians claim it was Nazis posing as Red terrorists even without this incident though there were Polish provocations as of 1933 it would of happened sooner or later

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:20 pm

https://t.me/senatordickblack/35

Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny secretly informed the Americans about the death of 257 thousand soldiers of the Ukrainian army.

“When Zaluzhny was in the US, he met with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and General Milley. He secretly told them that Ukraine had lost 257,000 people since the beginning of the conflict". #share

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:21 pm

Crackhead Hitler...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
14m

volontier = willingly

Zelensky will really fight till the end. Not because he is so brave. But because his sponsors will let him behind. He will litrally end as Hitler. In a hole, thrown away as a piece of shit. What he really is...

https://t.me/craZybear2022/23926

🇺🇦 Volodymyr Zelenskyy four times ignored summonses sent to him during the mobilization in 2014-2015.

This was announced by the press service of the Ministry of Defense.

"We inform that the citizen Zelensky V.A. has been registered in the military Register of conscripts in the Territorial Center for Recruitment and Social Support of the United Metallurgy-Dolgintsev District of Krivoy Rog since 22.12.2008 and to this day, military rank - soldier, military registration specialty - clerk of Records", - noted in the Ministry of Defense.

"For the convocation during the mobilization, summonses were sent to the citizen Zelensky V.A.: 15.04.2014, 23.06.2014, 15.08.2014, 10.05.2015 to the address indicated in his registration documents. The citizen Zelensky V.A. did not come to the convocation office when he was summoned".

This four-time conscientious objector became the commander-in-chief.

@tarik_news

lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:39 pm

https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/28866

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Img_2425

What will be the final straw before Americans show some self-respect and general strike this motherfucker?
https://redd.it/10u2hl8
@r_latestagecapitalism

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:

I am not that certain. i still remember ukraine political elite running for their lives when invasion happened. he does not seem as true believer in the cause.... but, we will see....soon enough

GONZALO LIRA : THE CONFLICT IN UKRAINE : THE FULL STORY AND BEST EXPLANATION EVER

https://rumble.com/v27ysj4--gonzalo-lira-the-conflict-in-ukraine-the-full-story-and-best-explanation-e.html

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:49 pm

https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/28880

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Img_2426

2023 just keeps getting better
https://redd.it/10ujo12
@r_latestagecapitalism

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:59 pm

https://t.me/geopoliticalblog/5038

🇺🇦🇷🇺 - Slaviansk mayor calls to evacuate the city.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next