Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+19
Meoverhere
Libertine
Talos
Unknownman
boris
Gavin
Zambeezi
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
H10
ussuricat
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
Flying Dutchman
Matjaz
Sultan of Wings
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
FoShizzle
23 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by FoShizzle Mon May 21, 2018 10:05 pm

OT (in a big way):  I just completed all reservations to move my father here from Texas in June.  I think I might have lost my mind, because I already care for my mother.

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Damned10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 10:11 pm

FoShizzle wrote:OT (in a big way):  I just completed all reservations to move my father here from Texas in June.  I think I might have lost my mind, because I already care for my mother.

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Damned10

Well, good luck and nerves if I understand it correctly.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 10:12 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
5 min.
Numerous drones have reportedly been downed by Russian air-defenses near Hmeymim air base

#Syria

Twisted Evil

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
2 min.
Video from #Jableh of Syrian/Russia air-defenses firing, drones reportedly downed

https://twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/998657518426558466

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon May 21, 2018 10:28 pm

U.S.'s Pompeo pledges support for Georgia, calls for Russia troop pullout

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday pledged deeper security and economic support for Georgia and called on Russia to withdraw its forces from the regions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia under a 2008 ceasefire agreement."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-georgia/uss-pompeo-pledges-support-for-georgia-calls-for-russia-troop-pullout-idUSKCN1IM23D
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Mon May 21, 2018 10:40 pm

UK AC wrote:The United Arab Emirates and Bahrain express support for the US strategy against Iran, announced by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The foreign minister of the United Arab Emirates chirped: "The tough strategy is the right way, so that Iran will internalize the futility of its rampant expansion in the region".

twitter.com/kann_news/status/998632074193104896

Fuck Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid al Maktoum.

I wouldn't mind if all his skyscrapers and mega malls were burnt down to the ground.

The same goes with Abu Dhabi, al Ain, Sharjah, Ras al Kaimah and the like.

It's all fake there anyway.

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Mon May 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Nuke68 wrote:

The evil Pompous can go to Hell as far as I am concerned. Evil characters all of them.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

There is not one that is better than the other.

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Fort Russ News
@FortRussNews
26 min.
Experts: Iran Deal Foreshadows End of US Dollar Hegemony @FortRussNews

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/05/experts-iran-deal-foreshadows-end-of-us-dollar-hegemony/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 21, 2018 10:52 pm

AirShip wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:

The evil Pompous can go to Hell as far as I am concerned. Evil characters all of them.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

There is not one that is better than the other.

Its part of the art of the deal he thinks he mastered but it won't work with Russians.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon May 21, 2018 11:21 pm

British ultras promised to give Russian fans "real hell" during the World Cup,
"The representative of the radical wing of the British ultras said that several English fan groups are going to go together to the mundial to show the Russians "real hell."

"If people think that all this is one big joke, that we will play football, have a drink, smoke and chat - this will never happen," the Daily Star interlocutor stated, stressing that the Russians "have no idea what awaits them ".

https://novorosinform.org/722531

I think Russia is ready for all sorts of scumbags coming to disrupted the world cup.

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 21, 2018 11:51 pm

Nuke68 wrote:British ultras promised to give Russian fans "real hell" during the World Cup,
"The representative of the radical wing of the British ultras said that several English fan groups are going to go together to the mundial to show the Russians "real hell."

"If people think that all this is one big joke, that we will play football, have a drink, smoke and chat - this will never happen," the Daily Star interlocutor stated, stressing that the Russians "have no idea what awaits them ".

I think Russia is ready for all sorts of scumbags coming to disrupted the world cup.

There's a difference being detained in British or Russian prison and there's no point in running around city evading police cause if they evade them they'll come along locals and I'm not sure what is worse. If I would be them i wouldn't even think of flying to Russia, specially with an attitude like that.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Mon May 21, 2018 11:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Stand_Sure_Anderson wrote:Think I've just earned a ban on the other site, power complex mods can't provide evidence of something they accused me off so I bit and said fuck it...

Will be here a lot more often bud

Cool

Lol, how did you hurt their feelings?

Jebus..You too man.? Anderson?

hahah.. Incredible..

Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Mon May 21, 2018 11:54 pm

Gavin wrote:
Stand_Sure_Anderson wrote:Think I've just earned a ban on the other site, power complex mods can't provide evidence of something they accused me off so I bit and said fuck it...

Cool

They have gone completely off reservation over there. ~Jazzy~ has gone unhinged. I expect a permaban any moment. :-))

hahaha....
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon May 21, 2018 11:58 pm

Nuke68 wrote:British ultras promised to give Russian fans "real hell" during the World Cup,

What a bunch of morons!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon May 21, 2018 11:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
5 min.
Numerous drones have reportedly been downed by Russian air-defenses near Hmeymim air base

#Syria

Twisted Evil

I can picture how it happened too....

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Russian_Might

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Heston13

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Tue May 22, 2018 12:08 am

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Gavin wrote:

Cool

They have gone completely off reservation over there. ~Jazzy~ has gone unhinged. I expect a permaban any moment. :-))

hahaha....

It is endemic problem it seems in the USA.That at the moment runs so deep and desperate that even GLP is not spared from.They are taking hard line,and by doing that they are sinking their boat even faster.
Soon we can open bets..Which country USA will threaten next.?

Smile

Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue May 22, 2018 12:08 am

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
5 min.

#Syria

Twisted Evil

I can picture how it happened too....

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Russian_Might

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Heston13
LoL,,#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Downlo11

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Tue May 22, 2018 12:15 am

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Gavin wrote:

Cool

hahaha....

It is endemic problem it seems in the USA.That at the moment runs so deep and desperate that even GLP is not spared from.They are taking hard line,and by doing that they are sinking their boat even faster.
Soon we can open bets..Which country USA will threaten next.?

Smile

North Korea for 1 dollar you get 1,10
Iran for 1 dollar you get 1,10
Germany for 1 dollar you get 1,35
Russia for 1 dollar you get 1,25
Turkey for 1 dollar you get 1,55
Australia for 1 dolar you get 2,50
India for 1 dollar you get 3
Brazil for 1 dollar you get 1,75
Cuba for 1 dollar you get 1,40
Serbia for 1 dollar you get 1,50
Poland for 1 dolar you get 3,50
Canada for one dollar you get 2,50
Mexico for one dollar you get 1,60
South Africa for one dollar you get 2,50
Venezuela for one dollar you get 1,15
Saudi Arabia for one dollar you get 7,50
United Kingdom for one dollar you get 2,50
Israel for one dollar you get 100

So who is next? Bets please?

Smile

Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue May 22, 2018 12:32 am

Brasco_Aad Retweeted

Mark

@Saudi_Bodyguard
8m8 minutes ago
More
News reaches me that #Saudi King Salman has postponed a meeting with his brothers that he was planning to hold in his palace in #Riyadh within the context of his efforts to reconcile his brothers with his son Clown Prince Mohammad - all is not well in #KSA
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue May 22, 2018 12:46 am

@Dannymakkisyria
11m11 minutes ago

Huge destruction in #YarmoukCamp, the final battleground in #Damascus, now retaken

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe DdwSWMdU8AAh0xw

UK AC

Back to top Go down

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty off topic question

Post by Average Joe Tue May 22, 2018 12:52 am

So found your new forum Mr. Zod and I wanna say that I share many of your views about globalism, US /UK /Israeli interference, illegal wars, all that stuff... However I just have one question : Do you really believe Putin is some sort of savior of humanity, some sort of messiah figure that can do no wrong ? The fact that the current Anglo_American_zio deep state, tptb etc are actively seeking to destroy humanity and are setting the tone on the world stage right now DOESN'T make the Bolshevik KGB guy from Russia any better! I am really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and not say you're an outright Russian shill... But you are so passionate and defending a country that hasn't even buried Lenin for Christ sake and keeps him in a mausoleum, not to mention the endless statues of Stalin etc, communism is ingrained in their DNA man and it's not going anywhere, it just morphed into this modern oligarchy under Putin. So again why are you so passionate about him and Russia when you clearly know that given the opportunity Putin would take Europe in a heartbeat and probably plans that very thing. U really think Ruskies are the good guys here fighting the evil globalists or Putin is just part of a different faction of tptb , with his own agenda? In my opinion that's all this is, war between different factions of tptb ?

So what say you Mr Zod ? I'm really curious what is your real view on this but I was too afraid to ask on the other forum.

Average Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue May 22, 2018 1:33 am

Nuke68 wrote:Brasco_Aad Retweeted

Mark

@Saudi_Bodyguard
8m8 minutes ago
More
News reaches me that #Saudi King Salman has postponed a meeting with his brothers that he was planning to hold in his palace in #Riyadh within the context of his efforts to reconcile his brothers with his son Clown Prince Mohammad - all is not well in #KSA

I'm assuming the spelling error was unintentional? Laughing Laughing
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Tue May 22, 2018 1:52 am

Google Sued in UK for Up to $4.4 Billion Over Clandestine User Tracking

A lawsuit has been filed against internet giant Google in the UK, accusing the company of “clandestine tracking” of iPhone users via an exploit in the Safari browser.

Google is being sued for "clandestine tracking and collation" by a campaign group named Google You Owe US. If the group succeeds, the company will have to pay as much as $4.4 billion, the Guardian reports.

More:
https://sputniknews.com/business/201805221064665860-google-uk-iphone-lawsuit/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue May 22, 2018 1:55 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:Brasco_Aad Retweeted

Mark

@Saudi_Bodyguard
8m8 minutes ago
More

I'm assuming the spelling error was unintentional? Laughing Laughing
lol, i didn't even spot that.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Tue May 22, 2018 1:56 am

Putin and Modi discuss strategic partnership — Lavrov

Economic cooperation was in focus of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s talks with visiting Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi

More:
http://tass.com/politics/1005402
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Tue May 22, 2018 1:57 am

US may try change regime in Venezuela following Maduro’s re-election, expert warns

Venezuela’s incumbent president won the Sunday election, receiving over 5.8 mln votes

More:
http://tass.com/politics/1005396
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Tue May 22, 2018 2:08 am

US policy against Iran could lead to a new war in the Middle East.
http://rusvesna.su/news/1526916414
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Tue May 22, 2018 2:10 am

Trump Bars Purchases Of Debt, Receivables Owed To Venezuela, PDVSA
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-21/trump-bars-purchases-debt-receivables-owed-venezuela-pdvsa
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Tue May 22, 2018 2:16 am

ussuricat wrote:US policy against Iran could lead to a new war in the Middle East.
http://rusvesna.su/news/1526916414

This is really really bad
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Tue May 22, 2018 3:09 am

Syrian Digital Media
‏@SyriaDM
Siguiendo Siguiendo a @SyriaDM
Más
In the space of 5 months #Assad has retaken East #Ghouta, ended #ISIS presence in & secured #Damascus, retaken Eastern Qalamoun, North #Homs and Southern #Hama

https://twitter.com/SyriaDM/status/998731258191638528
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next