Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
10 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:15 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:57 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:36 pm

Kek

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FbrVqy6XoAIpkiB?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:20 pm

Wall Street's Most Accurate Analyst: "The Next Shoe To Drop Will Be..."

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Michael%20hartnett%20teaser
"Deflation in Asia, stagflation in Europe, and once US tips
from inflation to recession, global EPS turns sharply negative"

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:32 pm

Millions Of Americans Face Eviction In Coming Months

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 216536347_3860715163_o-1024x595
“The combination of soaring inflation,
the end of most eviction moratoriums and rental assistance payments
and an extremely low vacancy rate has pushed rents up - and many renters out.”

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:42 pm

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:43 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

No we don't - and shouldn't - just "accept" that.
You, Boris, are single-handedly responsible for this clusterfuck.

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:51 pm

"This is where global inflation originates."

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:06 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Ive seen some of the bills people are getting in the UK, as the video on the last page says expect pubs,clubs,restaurants,cafes,fish and chip shops etc to fold in large numbers by January- this bastard should be hung drawn and quartered....2023 is going to be violent when people loose everything they loose it.

khnum

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:08 am

Mr Badger wrote:

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X4065

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:20 am

The result in Energodar, the Ukrainian troops unsuccessfully tried
to invade the Energodar Nuclear Center, but were massacred.

-----------
nah... this^^ is fake news... it's 1:30AM current time Donetsk

Current Local Time in Donetsk, Ukraine - Time and Date

probably real footage but maybe from previous attempt... idk

i'm going to monitor this in real time.. stay tuned

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:31 am

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X4067

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:37 am

Mr Badger wrote:

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X4068

it's beginning to 'smell' like rumint #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Kkqqcpdh

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:38 am

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Ive seen some of the bills people are getting in the UK, as the video on the last page says expect pubs,clubs,restaurants,cafes,fish and chip shops etc to fold in large numbers by January- this bastard should be hung drawn and quartered....2023 is going to be violent when people loose everything they loose it.

I have just received an email from my energy supplier telling me my direct debit for gas/electric was to be increased from £114 per month to £224 Crying or Very sad Dunno how they can justify that...And I only live in a one bed place with all my lights being LEDs.

I seen Russell Brand earlier talking about a petition to don't pay and hoping to get a million people signed up to it.....I don't think that's the way to go, I mean the energy companies could just put everyone onto pre paid meters ( which is even more expensive)

I would suggest a petition for everyone to switch to a certain possibly greener supplier, that wouldn't be any cheaper but would have the effect of crashing all the other suppliers whilst leaving an option to nationalise just that one supplier that everyone has switched to.

Just some thoughts

Profanity

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:48 am

@profanity
i would suggest doing partial payments at irregular intervals using your previous bills average.
it drives them crazy... Basketball
use paper checks/regular mail and keep a record.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:49 am

Profanity wrote:
khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

I have just received an email from my energy supplier telling me my direct debit for gas/electric was to be increased from £114 per month to £224   Crying or Very sad    Dunno how they can justify that...And I only live in a one bed place with all my lights being LEDs.

I seen Russell Brand earlier talking about a petition to don't pay and hoping to get a million people signed up to it.....I don't think that's the way to go, I mean the energy companies could just put everyone onto pre paid meters ( which is even more expensive)

I would suggest a petition for everyone to switch to a certain possibly greener supplier, that wouldn't be any cheaper but would have the effect of crashing all the other suppliers whilst leaving an option to nationalise just that one supplier that everyone has switched to.

Just some thoughts

I suppose I should be grateful for the 13 percent price hike I just had thats horrendous Profanity

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:55 am

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X4069

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:17 am

who can forget? i remember.
#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X4070
https://thecradle.co/Article/Investigations/15142

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:28 am

Zambeezi wrote:who can forget? i remember.
#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X4070
https://thecradle.co/Article/Investigations/15142

Dont forget Hezbollah

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:31 am

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

The pub trade was already decimated following the smoking ban, back around '09, pubs boarded up countrywide, country was already dead before the manufactured "pandemic", now Boris' obsession with Russia is putting the last nail in the coffin.

Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:19 am

1984 Biden. MSM silence, Kherson & Zaporozhye. Ukraine command angry. Boris Kettle-nomics. Update 1
Alex Christoforou
Published September 2, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1frdh7/?pub=4

Ukraine Suffers Massive Losses as Kherson Offensive Stalls and Russia Counterattacks
Alexander Mercouris

https://rumble.com/embed/v1frygr/?pub=4

Botched Kherson counteroffensive. Zaporozhye NPP Hollywood raid. Part 1
The Duran

https://rumble.com/embed/v1frnld/?pub=4

Troubled IAEA Mission To The Zaporozhie NPP September 2nd, 2022
SouthFront
September 2, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1fs6a1/?pub=4

Israel Ramps Up Attacks On Syria September 1st, 2022
SouthFront
September 1, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1fs66p/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:22 am

Ukraine Military Summary And Analysis 02 09 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1fs6ul/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:08 am

Zambeezi wrote:@profanity
i would suggest doing partial payments at irregular intervals using your previous bills average.

Yup, that's a good idea. Throw sand in the machinery, drive them crazy.

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:30 am

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2022/interview-ueber-die-us-biolabore-in-der-ukraine/

"Interview about the US biolabs in Ukraine

In Russia, the topic of US bio-weapons programs in Ukraine will soon receive more media attention, here I show an example of this.

At the end of March, the Russian Ministry of Defense published more details and documents on the US bioweapons program in Ukraine, which, among other things, showed that, among other things, a New York company called Rosemont Seneca was involved in the financing. Regular readers of Anti-Spiegel are familiar with the company, because it has played an important role in Ukraine in a different context. The company, by the way, belongs to Hunter Biden, the son of the US president.

As it became public shortly after, the US specialists in Ukraine also conducted tests on people. Further details were published in mid-April and early May. In addition, in mid-May, former US President Bush Junior admitted, albeit involuntarily, the existence of the US bio-weapons programs launched under him in Ukraine.

At the beginning of June, a conference on the Pentagon's bioweapons programs in Ukraine was held in Moscow, in which the facts known to the public were collected and in which I also participated. I wrote about this in two articles (here and here). Only a few days later, the Pentagon admitted that it had financed 46 bio-laboratories in Ukraine, but that this was only about health care, details including a link to the Pentagon's statement can be found here.

In mid-June, the Russian Ministry of Defense published many details about the US bio-weapons programs and the pathogens on which research was conducted, which were followed by more details in early July.

At the beginning of August, the Russian Ministry of Defense stated that it considers Covid-19 to be a US bioweapon."

Again wit a lot of links.

❗❗❗❗❗😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:05 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:@profanity

Yup, that's a good idea. Throw sand in the machinery, drive them crazy.

😁😎

WoW Shocked thats noty Twisted Evil

be well be safe

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:23 am

Megadrought Threatening Millions Of Americans With Loss Of Water And Power

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Lake-Mead-2021-04-18
Then, in March 2022, the bureau reported that Lake Powell fell below the target elevation of 3,525 feet for the first time since the 1960s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:40 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:03 am

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X4071

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next