Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
10 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:20 am

khnum wrote:According to War News 24/7 which is Greek but English translation is available a great deal of political power has just been handed over to  the Chinese Military and business are being ordered to change production to military goods.

Looks like they are preparing for conflict

I admit to being a little wary of War News 24/7. I think I've posted their stuff before but I find them a little sensationalist. On the fence for now.

Beers for us one day, Khnum. #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1455193345 I am currently switching between Czech beer and Sussex Dark Ale of the Arundel Brewery.

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:23 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@runews
·
2m
It‘s gone too far https://t.me/therussianmarket

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Favo1mKWAAArnUw?format=jpg&name=small

Oh ffs.
I used to identify as a cat, according to my mother...I was 3 yrs old.

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:29 am

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:According to War News 24/7 which is Greek but English translation is available a great deal of political power has just been handed over to  the Chinese Military and business are being ordered to change production to military goods.

I admit to being a little wary of War News 24/7. I think I've posted their stuff before but I find them a little sensationalist. On the fence for now.

Beers for us one day, Khnum. #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1455193345 I am currently switching between Czech beer and Sussex Dark Ale of the Arundel Brewery.

Backs giving me buggery at the moment so Im currently in a codeine/vodka and tonic haze, for a beer I dont mind Murphys from Ireland or Suntory/Asahi from Japan.

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:55 am

You see this is the fucking problem.
Children no longer make the transition to adults.
They live on the internet where social interaction is no longer required. Relationships are "digital" and the squishy stuff like sex and love and fist-fights and arguments and difficult conversations are all sanitised and turned into text on a screen.
Youngsters today remind me of those salamanders that remain in a juvenile state their entire lives. They can manage just fine as half-tadpoles because their environment doesn't demand that they need to become fully adult.
This is the bottom line. We must all go through a "Trial by Fire" as we grow up. That means learning to take a punch in the jaw, falling off a swing and cracking our heads on concrete, arguing with someone with a different opinion, being cheated on by a girlfriend, lied to or duped by the boss at work. Having nothing to eat, unable to keep up with the bills, getting kicked out and sleeping on the street.
These are all challenges that ultimately help us grow. None of these things are experienced by the generations that have grown up with the internet; they live in a little bubble of their own that is only legitimised by others of the same ilk until that bubble becomes enormous.
Older generations should be giving these kids a wake-up call instead of accommodating them and telling them it's ok to remain as children.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Pirata, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:56 am

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Backs giving me buggery at the moment so Im currently in a codeine/vodka and tonic haze, for a beer I dont mind Murphys from Ireland or Suntory/Asahi from Japan.

I have two bottles of Asahi right here lol! Well, one now, as it's my last for the night.

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:04 am

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2022-010

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:10 am

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:17 am

Mr Badger wrote:You see this is the fucking problem.
They live on the internet where social interaction is no longer required. Relationships are "digital" and the squishy stuff like sex and love and fist-fights and arguments and difficult conversations are all sanitised and turned into text on a screen.
Youngsters today remind me of those salamanders that remain in a juvenile state their entire lives. They can manage just fine as half-tadpoles because their environment doesn't demand that they need to become fully adult.
This is the bottom line. We must all go through a "Trial by Fire" as we grow up. That means learning to take a punch in the jaw, falling off a swing and cracking our heads on concrete, arguing with someone with a different opinion, being cheated on by a girlfriend, lied to or duped by the boss at work. Having nothing to eat, unable to keep up with the bills, getting kicked out and sleeping on the street.
These are all challenges that ultimately help us grow. None of these things are experienced by the generations that have grown up with the internet; they live in a little bubble of their own that is only legitimised by others of the same ilk until that bubble becomes enormous.
Older generations should be giving these kids a wake-up call instead of accommodating them and telling them it's ok to remain as children.

The problem is now everything is pasturized and homogenized or heavily regulated for 'safety' reasons when I was a kid you could ride a trailbike on the beach or in the forest without a helmet and yes you had crashes and took bark off all part of the fun,but you could have your dog with you without it being on a leash,you could light a fire on the beach, play with fireworks,hunt kangaroos and wild pigs,fish without having any permits or bag limits all that stuff now is either illegal or so regulated its a pain in the arse.

I was at Sea World recently and before the dolphin show there was an announcement,'in the interest of public safety please be seated during the dolphin show,so if you stand up is a killer fucking dolphin going to leap out of the water and maul you?.

If you come back in 100 years the whole planet will probably be wrapped in black and yellow safety tape.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:59 am

Apologies if already posted: EDIT: Just finished watching it. Recommended viewing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:17 am

Mr Badger wrote:You see this is the fucking problem.

I remember that many teenagers already were halfway adult. So to say bouncing back and forth between childish and adult behavior. Some even really were mainly adult at the age of sixteen. But the problem even started a few years ago, living in the smartphone has only worsened it.

🤔🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:55 am

Zambeezi wrote:#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3868

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Xx190

PLAN Type 052D Guided Missile Destroyer

okie I am sure this is FAKE NEWS Arrow the chinese netizen is saying chi-com is producing 3-5 of those lil boat every 3 mths
they call it 'just like making dumplings'

SG gov and president Lee is very nervous almost forecasting a war btw chi-usa and soon...
Msia ex-pm dr mohamad just call bidet 'ineffective' (since da old man confessed he was incapable of stopping grandma) which everyone is silently understanding as 'brain dead potus' around asia here... everyone here is preparing for war Crying or Very sad

and as shared, more white foreign 'politicians' of all stripe all countries are visiting TW pirate separatist gov
and we are back to another 'military exercise' again - LIVE FIRE - around the TW island announced by chi-com yesterday
another lockdown island exercise? (and progressing to tipping over to OPPPPSSSSS!!! bye bye TW pirates suddenly)
and again... Unchallenged by usa except propaganda shamelessly accusatory of chi-com crime out of thin air...
gee they really dont study history man! chi-com is far less that perfect - at least pick some real events!!! Rolling Eyes

and WoW car bomb inside Moscow!!! Shocked
what will vvp do? see the light or see j-man!!!

be well be safe

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:46 pm

Investigation reveals bomb under Russian journalist’s car was detonated remotely https://tass.com/society/1496643

.. they knew it was her alone in the car, giving a new twist to the case IMO, Pirata may have been right having his doubts. R.I.P. heroin. thinking

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:41 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/heilukraine1959/1871?single&comment=25511

It's CIA.

Video and Screenshots of a text from that National Republican Army. Please read it for yousrselves, I have to get up early tomorrow.

N8.

🙄😎

Create a bullshit group nobody has ever heard of with a Manifesto, just like ISIS etc. They're so predictable.

Anyways.. I am worried about Russian media's encitement for retribution and hatred.. we should never forget that Russia and Ukraine is one country and hate is never going to solve ethnic, cultural and social tensions. This is why I admire President Putin, when everybody goes full tilt psychotic he keeps calm and doesn't show much emotional response.. this is a strength. even when difficult.. and the situation today certainly sucks.. this is what the anglosphere really wants.. to destroy slavic culture.

We must not let the crazy people escalate the situation into mayhem.. I just found out that the Old Testament only makes sense when one also reads the Zohar.. but I am only at the beginning of my journey of discovery. My point is.. we often think we know what is right and what is true, only to find out what we lacked in understanding.

All true spiritual Jews will tell you that a Jew cannot be the leader of any country except maybe Israel.. it's against their spiritual teachings.. so many Jews (I heard talk about it) do not recognize Zelensky the way the West instrumentalize him, and they are worried about being blamed for the actions of this mentally deranged persona.

I said stupid things in the past due to emotional stress, but I regret it.. it's actually embarrassing, because it is testament to my mental and spiritual weakness.. we should never give up on diplomacy.. though I for one am certainly not a very diplomatic character.. at least I know I got a lot to work on. We all need to heal ourselves on some level I guess.
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:42 pm

@pirata and all

re: I just found out that the Old Testament only makes sense when one also reads the Zohar

WoW!!! thats deep and... I, if I may, agree (from personal experience as well though I do not claim to understand both OT or Zohar that much, just an feeling they seem to fit like key to lock)

anyway they appear to be written from the same root language...

anyhow the world is really batshitcrazy and... winter cannot come soon enough pale

friends, not to be an alarmist, but I stocked up a bit, even in asia, rice and toilet papers No
I dont know nothing no more man... one day it may just go ...

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2080354346

be well be safe

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:54 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2630940983 good morning to the night crew Smile

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:05 pm

Eni and Total make a significant gas discovery offshore Cyprus
https://archive.ph/wip/KzdU2

https://weirditaly.com/2022/08/22/eni-announces-the-discovery-of-2-5-trillion-cubic-feet-of-natural-gas-offshore-cyprus/
discovery of 2.5 trillion cubic feet of natural gas
located 160 kilometers from the island at a depth of 2,287 meters
Block 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:12 pm

Shocked 
Kuwait to lay off 750,000 Egypt workers
https://archive.ph/mmVxS

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20220822-kuwait-to-lay-off-750000-egypt-workers/
#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3872

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:22 pm

Roiders
Russia's FSB says Ukraine behind murder of ultra-nationalist's daughter
https://archive.ph/tIJ04

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-fsb-says-ukraine-behind-murder-ultra-nationalists-daughter-2022-08-22/

Aug 22 (Reuters) - Russia's Federal Security Service on Monday accused Ukraine's secret services of killing Darya Dugina,
the daughter of a Russian ultra-nationalist, Russian news agencies reported.

The FSB said the attack was carried out by a Ukrainian woman born in 1979, whom it named.
It said
►the woman and her teenage daughter had arrived in Russia in July
►spent a month preparing the attack by renting an apartment
►in the same housing block and researching Dugina's lifestyle,
according to an FSB statement carried by Russian news agencies.

►The assailant had attended an event outside Moscow on Saturday evening
which Dugina and her father were also at, before carrying out a "controlled explosion" of Dugina's car,
then
►fleeing Russia to Estonia, the FSB was quoted as saying.

There was no immediate response from Kyiv to the FSB statement.

this feels like an archduke moment Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:43 pm

UK economy shrank record 11% in 2020, worst since 1709
https://archive.ph/wfCsi

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-economy-shrank-record-11-2020-worst-since-1709-2022-08-22/
2020 Britain suffered its biggest fall in output since the "Great Frost" of 1709.
**elites giggling**

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:46 pm

Statement by Alexander Dugin, published through Konstantin Malofeev:
#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3873

Mr Badger, Pirata, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:48 pm

note: I screen capped everything below...
most notable accounts are scrubbing the below identity from their threads.
it is considered 'doxxing' at this stage by TOS of twitter et al.

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3874

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3875

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3877

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3878

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3879

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:30 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:06 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3876

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:19 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Roiders
Russia's FSB says Ukraine behind murder of ultra-nationalist's daughter
https://archive.ph/tIJ04

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-fsb-says-ukraine-behind-murder-ultra-nationalists-daughter-2022-08-22/

Aug 22 (Reuters) - Russia's Federal Security Service on Monday accused Ukraine's secret services of killing Darya Dugina,
the daughter of a Russian ultra-nationalist, Russian news agencies reported.

The FSB said the attack was carried out by a Ukrainian woman born in 1979, whom it named.
It said
►the woman and her teenage daughter had arrived in Russia in July
►spent a month preparing the attack by renting an apartment
►in the same housing block and researching Dugina's lifestyle,
according to an FSB statement carried by Russian news agencies.

►The assailant had attended an event outside Moscow on Saturday evening
which Dugina and her father were also at, before carrying out a "controlled explosion" of Dugina's car,
then
►fleeing Russia to Estonia, the FSB was quoted as saying.

There was no immediate response from Kyiv to the FSB statement.

this feels like an archduke moment Shocked

The shooting of Erzherzog (archduke) Franz-Ferdinand was much more serious. After Rudolf (the first son of Sissi and Franz-Josef), who was in the hand of the liberal conspiracy of the Coburgs (Albert consort of Victoria, etc...) and who was excluded from the government therefore by his father, had shot himself at Meyerling, with Franz-Ferdinand the last chance of a successor for Franz-Josef was gone. Even if they would shoot Putin's daughter, it would not be as serious as this.

But non-the-less Estonia is now in the position of Serbia. I hope, Russia will request an extradition of this woman.
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:36 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3880

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:32 pm

? wrote:@pirata and all

re: I just found out that the Old Testament only makes sense when one also reads the Zohar

WoW!!! thats deep and... I, if I may, agree (from personal experience as well though I do not claim to understand both OT or Zohar that much, just an feeling they seem to fit like key to lock)

anyway they appear to be written from the same root language...

anyhow the world is really batshitcrazy and... winter cannot come soon enough  pale

friends, not to be an alarmist, but I stocked up a bit, even in asia, rice and toilet papers No
I dont know nothing no more man... one day it may just go ...

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2080354346

be well be safe

The language of all books in the Old Testament is Hebrew. Only parts of the books of Esra and Daniel are written in Aramaic. The Zohar is mostly written in Aramaic. Both languages are Western Semitic languages and have therefore similar roots (like Arabic and even Ancient Egyptian has some of these roots).

A text makes always sense. You can use different methods of understanding or unlocking the meaning. The first one to make this difference was Pythagoras. He differentiated between the "esoteric" and the "exoteric" meaning. "esoteric" the "inner" and "exoteric" the "outer" meaning. Originally the difference was hinting to the place, where his students were sitting: "in" his lecture hall or "outside" of it. There is a closer "inner" circle of students and an "outer" general audience. The next one to make this difference was my beloved Platon. (Aristotle never belonged to the "inner" circle. pirat ) There is now a fierce dispute, whether there was an additional "oral" doctrine or an "inner" or "hidden" meaning in his Dialogs. Later in Alexandria among Christians, Jews and Platonists (maybe also Buddhists), the Neo-Platonism was developed. There Origenes (under Jewish influence of the Zohar) developed the four methods: Litera gesta docet, quid credas allegoria, moralis quid agas, quod tendas anagogia. (The literal meaning teaches you the facts, the allegory, what you believe, the moral, what you do, the anagogy, where you go to.)
The Zohar shows, that some try to unlock a hidden or deeper meaning of the Tora.
This four-fold way of interpretation was standard during the Middle-Ages. Even the Muslims developed such a method in the Sevener Shia under the Fatimids in Egypt (today only the Druses and the Agha Khanis follow this path).
The peak was reached during Renaissance and Baroque, not only for the interpretation of sacred texts, but also for the writing of new ones. If you only use the literal method for reading a text from the era, it seems to be strange and overcrowded with phrases.
The opposition came from the protestants and Luther's: "sola scriptura". The protestants only accept the literal method. This is a kind of reductionism and has its parallels in the rational enlightenment. The consequences were: they did not understand the Baroque literature anymore and suddenly there were contradictions between the bible and the world around and even within the bible. This is not the case, when you use all the different methods. E.g. the creation story. Neither the Catholics nor the Orthodox (they follow Platon even more) had the problems of the Creationists.

PS: Among Dugin's writings there is one: Political Platonism (2019). No coincidence.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:32 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3881

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:36 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X3882

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:38 pm

TOS

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:39 pm

刘汉 cheers mate  Very Happy
if you believe coded msg or divine sub-text Arrow there's some more interesting way of 'reading'

also its the (almost?) lost old hebrew not the current new hebrew
which some say its sub branch from ancient Egyptian writings? some even claim its the ancient arabic language?!

anyway I always thought it could be alien language Laughing
there are several ways of 'interpretations' which can be opposing,
and if we use our current worldly way of filtering our current 'reality' to read the holy books,
we are sure to 'miss the mark', which is 'to sin'

dugin's case is making me very nervous - vvp might just release Dmitry Medvedev?!

be well be safe

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next