Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
10 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:38 pm

https://t.me/erkandinar/1137

Something is happening in #Moscow right now!

#Putin was driven to the #Kremlin in a hurry.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:47 pm

Pirata wrote:
Pirata wrote:Okay, I will talk plainly and use very hard simple language.

Your Dugin and Dugina are despicable fascists, and you know this, but if you give them credit by the STATE, this means you anhilated your own legitimacy. You are now anathema to the only true authority, which is THE PEOPLE.

All your efforts are futile. The Russian people neither need arsehole Fascists to educate them about "traditions" nor do they need flags and symbols to tell them who they really are.

You think you are in control, but the truth is you are DEAD and FUCKED and I am just telling you in advance.. you are not in control, you are retarded, and you will find out just about how much you fucked yourself up. You better get real, I wouldn't give a rats ass if you can't adapt, because you fucking cunts are pathetic and the ones that will "disappear" from GOD'S KINGDOM.

The "Chinese Dream" is already DEAD.. you thnk you are on top, you know nothing.. China is Russia's WILDCARD... LOL!

No matter how advanced ones own defence and administrátion education is.. if the rest of the world goes to SHIT., go figure..

All the West's provocation have only one aim, to foster and transform Putin into the FASCIST DICTATOR these low energy perverts would like to rub themselves off to, no joke.. they're that incestiously damaged and repulsive on every level.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:03 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/erkandinar/1137

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Putin is a traitor.. so I try to be nice and compassionate, but maybe I should stop being "understanding"..

I surely have reached all plausiable limits, from now on President Putin has to consider me an enemy combatant.

He can try his fascist meldodrama on his idiot fan base, I don't think Russians will actually adapt to this SHIT.

It's too demented.. and he will destroy his legacy, just like Merkel..

Fuck them all, selfish retard wankers.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:18 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:20 pm

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:23 pm

Pirata wrote:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Putin is a traitor.. so I try to be nice and compassionate, but maybe I should stop being "understanding"..

I surely have reached all plausiable limits, from now on President Putin has to consider me an enemy combatant.

He can try his fascist meldodrama on his idiot fan base, I don't think Russians will actually adapt to this SHIT.

What is this distraction? This is not about an obsession with Putin, but about whether something unusual is happening in the Kremlin. Such obsessions and personality cult just do not help to keep the look clear.

🤔

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:59 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:58 pm

Prateek🎧
@PrateekRoutray
·
3h
A New Zealand soldier has been confirmed killed in Ukraine by the country's MOD....they say he was on "holiday" 😊 and wasn't on official duty

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:04 pm

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
1h
Something hit near Kiev.

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Fa9yfI6WYAAgdg5?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:53 pm

Reports Of Heavy Drone Activity Over Afghanistan's Helmand Province

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Dronesafgh
US appears to be stepping up "over the horizon" operations
despite the US withdrawal one year ago...

gee.. i wonder why all the pentagon activity??

Helmand Tops List of Drug Smuggling Provinces | TOLOnews

Helmand: Bombs, Drugs and the Taliban - Anderson Cooper

Peter Bergen | Bio CNN National Security Analyst Nawa District, Helmand, Afghanistan If the southern Afghanistan province of Helmand were a country it would be the world's leading producer of opium and its derivative, heroin. More than half the world's heroin originates here - much of it destined for the veins of junkies living in Europe.

Afghan province to provide one-third of world's heroin

Jun 14, 2006Early indications show an increase on Helmand's 1999 record of 45,000 hectares (112,500 acres) and a near-doubling of last year's crop. "It's going to be massive," said one British drugs official.

Afghanistan: How much opium is produced and what's the ... - BBC News

This was largely in Taliban-controlled Helmand province, which accounted for 39% of the world's illicit opium production. But in July 2000 the Taliban banned opium poppy farming in areas they...

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:06 pm

Pirata wrote:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

The brain of the west and why it is collapsing, you do not even know what pain is yet it's coming.

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:39 pm

luda1 wrote:
Pirata wrote:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

The brain of the west and why it is collapsing, you do not even know what pain is yet it's coming.

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720

For some reason I think it's time to make "Everyone who do does not act as I expected is a traitor" child's guide how to deal with dire truth.

"Putin is a traitor" is mantra of two types of people - one type is enemy within, trying to divide globalist opponents from within. Literal cointelpro agent. The other type is consfused, frustrated person, who expected Putin to reach him saying "Here, my child, hold my hand. I will save you from the cesspool you're living in because I have no better things to do then take care of population of hostile countries."
But that's not Putin's role, that's our role. And, in long time, we won't have better opportunity to get rid off satanic fascist neoliberal globalists, then just now, when their order is collapsing just in the front of us. People will not take torches and pitchforks and go against Putin, when they will be freezing to death in London and Paris and Berlin. They will go aginst their treacherous "leaders". Why do you think elites train and arm police so heavy? Against own people, no one else. So yeah, it will be painfull and difficult. And if it will fail then there will be decades of globalist rule leading, maybe, even to ultimate destruction of humankind. And that's the dire truth that should be accepted. But it’s always darkest before the dawn...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:49 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X3940

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:52 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X3941

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:56 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X3942

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:58 pm

https://t.me/rusvesnasu/21823

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:59 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X3943

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:04 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X3944
https://archive.ph/wip/GqrCF
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2022/08/23/europes-markets-and-energy-security-disrupted-by-russia-sanctions/

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:06 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1685275927 #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1685275927 #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1685275927
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
luda1 wrote:
Pirata wrote:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720

For some reason I think it's time to make "Everyone who do does not act as I expected is a traitor" child's guide how to deal with dire truth.

"Putin is a traitor" is mantra of two types of people - one type is enemy within, trying to  divide globalist opponents from within. Literal cointelpro agent. The other type is consfused, frustrated person, who expected Putin to reach him saying "Here, my child, hold my hand. I will save you from the cesspool you're living in because I have no better things to do then take care of population of hostile countries."
But that's not Putin's role, that's our role. And, in long time, we won't have better opportunity to get rid off satanic fascist neoliberal globalists, then just now, when their order is collapsing just in the front of us. People will not take torches and pitchforks and go against Putin, when they will be freezing to death in London and Paris and Berlin. They will go aginst their treacherous "leaders". Why do you think elites train and arm police so heavy? Against own people, no one else. So yeah, it will be painfull and difficult. And if it will fail then there will be decades of globalist rule leading, maybe, even to ultimate destruction of humankind. And that's the dire truth that should be accepted. But it’s always darkest before the dawn...

cheers

Russia did not start the sanctions war but we have escalation dominance and it's coming, i don't know what more to say.

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:26 pm

The internet is basically scrubbed or devoid of Ukrainian casualty figures the Russian casualties quoted I believe are exaggerated but I found one document which seems to be Ukranian military which at the beginning of July that quotes 77640 Ukranian dead and 42704 wounded to put that into perspective 55820 Americans died in the 8-10 year ,depending on whether you take the last 2 years into account, Vietnam war.

This conflict has only being going on 6 months its obviously a meat grinder

By the same token false documents and news is a given in this war but from the pictures we do get through it seems a brutal encounter

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:28 pm

刘汉 wrote:

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1685275927 #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1685275927 #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1685275927

Looks like Russia has a Jackal problem

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:48 pm

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Looks like Russia has a Jackal problem

Russia is okay

Ukraine Casualties 250,000 - 300,000

Missing in action, deserted wounded 350,000 - 450,000

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:59 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X3945
https://archive.ph/wip/rq9Zj
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/23/europe/danube-wwii-nazi-germany-ships-serbia-climate-intl/index.html

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:01 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X3946

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:03 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X3947

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next