Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
Pirata
刘汉
khnum
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:16 pm

khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:For anyone thinking Russia performs bad and its army is weak and whatever... Just remember, tribal horseback riders from Taliban literally rised up the whole new generation of fighters during their war aginst NATO. And, beyond all doubts, they chased away the whole almighty NATO from their country. After 20 years of fighting. Globalist weapon supplies and mercenaries make no diffarence. And, beyond the battlefield, globalist order is collapsing...

Zelensky yesterday demanded 5 billion a month which shows he is an asset of the globalists/military industrial complex he is prepared to prolong the pain and suffering indefinately ,then we had a hologram of him begging for weapons last week throw in Angelina Joelie,Sean Penn and Bono from U2 the Eurovision song contest it all looks like some weird illuminati 60's psychadelic movie

No legs, no hands, Janey says "Hi". We all know how this works. It's all just a psy-op and really, it's spiraling back to cold the war era. History repeats itself, that's sure...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:29 pm

Jewish women says that according to "Jewsh law" (privilege) she is allowed to kill her baby if she feels like it.

I am genetically "jewish" too.. but I rather feel like a underprivileged fetus with no rights due to these mentally deranged "relatives" of mine. What this tells me is that "Judaism" (there is no such thing actually, let's call it a collection of ideologies from other older civilisations adopted by "the Jews" who always ended up gutting out dying empires, coincidently of course, a patchwork of 5000 years of enforced arrested development, but that is just my personal opinion) is basically TOAST now. Incarcerated in a tight unhealthy mental corset, not allowed to develop beyond their own restrictive mental plantation.

THIS IS THE JEWISH 'APOCALYPSE NOW' MOMENT!

It was a Jewish plot to have mass abortion law legalized in the USA and the rest of the West (including the "baby body parts selling" part via Margret Sanger's planned parenthood op). So now that Roe vs Wade was rectified by the Constitutional Court many "Jewish" communities and their Rabbi's came out into the open to claim. "if you don't allow abortion you infringe on our religious freedom".. I kid you not, so practicing abortion was always a jewish privilege?

I ask you sincerely, do you think this Jewish women is right in the head?

Do you think she is representative of Jewish women, or may she be a pathological liar?

Do you think she is some kind of authority to ányone beyond herself?

Would you want to be her fetus or have that as your mother?

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:03 am

Pirata wrote:Jewish women says that according to "Jewsh law" (privilege) she is allowed to kill her baby if she feels like it.

I am genetically "jewish" too.. but I rather feel like a underprivileged fetus with no rights due to these mentally deranged "relatives" of mine. What this tells me is that "Judaism" (there is no such thing actually, let's call it a collection of ideologies from other older civilisations adopted by "the Jews" who always ended up gutting out dying empires, coincidently of course, a patchwork of 5000 years of enforced arrested development, but that is just my personal opinion) is basically TOAST now. Incarcerated in a tight unhealthy mental corset, not allowed to develop beyond their own restrictive mental plantation.

It was a Jewish plot to have mass abortion law legalized in the USA and the rest of the West (including the "baby body parts selling" part via Margret Sanger's planned parenthood op). So now that Roe vs Wade was rectified by the Constitutional Court many "Jewish" communities and their Rabbi's came out into the open to claim. "if you don't allow abortion you infringe on our religious freedom".. I kid you not, so practicing abortion was always a jewish privilege?

Do you think she is representative of Jewish women, or may she be a pathological liar?

Would you want to be her fetus?

Well, the bitch is pure evil, whatever she claims she is.

But I need to say that - there's nothing as genetical Jewishness. To be a Jew means to follow Judaism. Rabi Shapiro explained this quite clearly. All the Zionist claims are fake. And no one can become a Jew just because was born to a Jewish family...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:07 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:25 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:Jewish women says that according to "Jewsh law" (privilege) she is allowed to kill her baby if she feels like it.

Would you want to be her fetus?

Well, the bitch is pure evil, whatever she claims she is.

But I need to say that - there's nothing as genetical Jewishness. To be a Jew means to follow Judaism. Rabi Shapiro explained this quite clearly. All the Zionist claims are fake. And no one can become a Jew just because was born to a Jewish family...

There is such a thing as Jewish ethnicity.
People who have bred for thousands of years mostly amongst themselves, so I don't know what is more disturbing and distorted, the idea that Jews are only a religious cult but not ethnicity onto themselves, despite evidence to the contrary, or the idea that all Jews have the same kind of mindset and ideology..

It's absolutely bizarre to me that actually many (propagandized) Europeans think that Jews are not an ethinicity, something Europeans (nations) grant themselves, no sorry.. that's a mistake.. we are not just "RELIGIOUS NUTTERS"... Jews like Gypsies are their own people, so stop repeating this garbage, also.. Jews are as diverse in intellect and "normal" as any other ethnicity, but in principal, Jews make the perfect eternal scapegoats, due to ignorance, somtimes of their own making.

I've talked about the "name stealers", so sure, there are converted Turks, Greeks etc that became "Jews" by converting to something that doesn't even exist (Judaism).. but this is a confusion, or conflation of apples and pears, one thing isn't the other.. it's two distinct issues.. you can be Jewish blood and CHRISTIAN.. that was a real thing in ancient times.. so please.. you may be Christian, but that does not make you an ethinicity or a European, okay?!

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:41 am

I dont really get into religion and genetics its a cat chasing its tail type thing for me,I do believe in Sovereign nations and like should live with like with the only imports tourists and people with skills a nation needs more of.Its a divide and rule thing to have people hate this that or the other.

There is only one race the human race and as of 2019 its in trouble the enemy is the elites we are in a cull and they want everything you have because quadrillions aren't enough

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:58 am

khnum wrote:I dont really get into religion and genetics its a cat chasing its tail type thing for me,I do believe in Sovereign nations and like should live with like with the only imports tourists and people with skills a nation needs more of.Its a divide and rule thing to have people hate this that or the other.

There is only one race the human race and as of 2019 its in trouble the enemy is the elites we are in a cull and they want everything you have because quadrillions aren't enough

"Nation" means a distinct ethnicity, so if you believe in nation and the sovereignty of a nation then you actually do believe in ethnicity, descent and genetics.. "divide and conquer" is an empire of slaves with no identity, no culture and no history! What's wrong about having a distinct cultural historical background, like Slavs for instance.. why are you denying the truth about origins only because I pointed out "Jewish".. identity crisis? Maybe it's not only Jews that suffer from this kind of identity crisis?

What is wrong with a multi ethnic world all of a sudden? Yes you are right.. it doesn't matter what ethnicity you and me are.. all I said is that ethnicity exists, why should Jews not be one? Jesus was a Jew, was he not? Hello?!

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:06 am

Pirata wrote:
khnum wrote:I dont really get into religion and genetics its a cat chasing its tail type thing for me,I do believe in Sovereign nations and like should live with like with the only imports tourists and people with skills a nation needs more of.Its a divide and rule thing to have people hate this that or the other.

"Nation" means a distinct ethnicity, so if you believe in nation and the soveirignty of a nation then you actually do believe in ethnicity, descent and genetics.. what is "divide and conquer" of a specific tribe, ethnic group.. what's wrong about having a distinct cultural historical background, like Slavs for instance.. why iare you denying the truth about origins only because I pointed out "Jewish".. identity crisis? Maybe it's not only Jews that suffer from this kind of identity crisis?

What is wrong with a multi ethnic world all of a sudden? Yes you are right.. it doesn't matter what ethnicity you and me are.. all I said is that ethnicity exists, why should Jews not be one? Jesus was a Jew, was he not? Hello?!

I dont disagree with what you said I look at it scientifically in any species diversity is strength if through these deliberately generated immigration hordes in 50 years time there is only brown eyed muletto humans all you need is one disease that focuses on brown eyed muletto humans and we are stuffed.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:16 am

khnum wrote:
Pirata wrote:

"Nation" means a distinct ethnicity, so if you believe in nation and the soveirignty of a nation then you actually do believe in ethnicity, descent and genetics.. what is "divide and conquer" of a specific tribe, ethnic group.. what's wrong about having a distinct cultural historical background, like Slavs for instance.. why iare you denying the truth about origins only because I pointed out "Jewish".. identity crisis? Maybe it's not only Jews that suffer from this kind of identity crisis?

I dont disagree with what you said I look at it scientifically in any species diversity is strength if through these deliberately generated immigration hordes in 50 years time there is only brown eyed muletto humans all you need is one disease that focuses on brown eyed muletto humans and we are stuffed.

Despite me being a "brown eyed mulatto" women I am not offended Razz  and get your point , diversity of the human species is our beauty, and the attempt to "monoculture" us is indeed undesirable.. not only from a scientific point of view..
Pirata
Pirata

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Listen up Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:38 am

“Janey” that sick pronoun globalists spit licker is a piece of garbage. Fuck “her” and her sick, very sick sock fetish.

Listen up

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:45 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1685275927 #98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1685275927

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2924852245

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:51 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:51 am

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:57 am

Brilliant quote on Zero Hedge today
'A think tank is an institution where academics are paid by the worst people in the world to come up with explanations for why it would be good and smart to do something evil and stupid which are then pitched at key points of influence in the media and government'

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:07 am

ASB Military News, [03/07/2022 03:01]
3 confirmed dead by local media in Belgorod so far.

It’s worth noting that Readovka reports 3 injured. Others reported 3 dead. Better wait for official govt statements. (or RIA reports, those are 100%)

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:11 am

Mr Badger wrote: #98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1685275927  #98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1685275927

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2924852245

If thats nato supplied weaponry....not good

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:11 am

ASB Military News, [03/07/2022 03:08]
The Russian army launches a massive missile attack from the Kherson region after the shelling of Russian civilian areas and Melitopol by the Ukrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:13 am

khnum wrote:

If thats nato supplied weaponry....not good

Yeah I did wonder about which weapons were used in the attacks. #98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2004026421

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:43 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2519

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:46 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2520

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:22 am

Uzbekistan
#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2523

videos
https://nitter.net/visegrad24/status/1543346865063747584
https://nitter.net/tinso_ww/status/1543336868305158154
https://nitter.net/tinso_ww/status/1543335901610360833
https://nitter.net/AZmilitary1/status/1543240712195645440
https://nitter.net/LandoFree/status/1543430117866848259
https://nitter.net/apocalypseos/status/1543105585947631618

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:15 am

Lukashenko: West created monster called Nazi Germany, now is raising another in Ukraine

Benjamin Norton analyzing Mike Pompeo's Speech at the Hudson Institute:

Ukraine Successfully Hitting Russian Command Posts With New Rocket System: Pentagon

The report of USA inspectors to arrive in Ukraine soon to "inspect" how US arms are used, smells a lot like Vietnam, where at first US inspectors came to do precisely that.. soon bigger war will occur?

I doubt that (any part of) Ukraine will enter the EU, France and Germany won't allow it, because the bigger the hostile US "eastern block" becomes, the less power they can retain within the current set-up.. Ukraine's populartion is too big, it would give the Kiev Junta 9% voting power within the block, and they already regret Poland, amongst others..
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:56 am

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
2h
Seems Tochka U

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 FWuSU95WQAINotn?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:07 pm

Intel Republic, [03/07/2022 11:00]
⚡BREAKING NEWS⚡

Russia WINS battle for Lisichansk, with COMPLETE CONTROL of Lugansk Region city and nearby areas - Russian Defense Ministry.

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

HIMARS? Nervously waiting to see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:13 pm

Tochka-U

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:38 pm

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 187

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Pirata, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:16 pm

???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? 🇮🇷
@Safarnejad_IR
·
1h
A new Iranian oil tanker reaches Syria. This is third tanker that arrives at Syria in the past week. This... coincides w/ Iranian FM's meeting w/ President Assad.

🇮🇷🇸🇾✊

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next