Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Pirata
der_mick
Oasis
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
刘汉
Mr Badger
13 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:53 am

Guys, does anyone have an idea why the Russians would carry crematoriums with them to the war?

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Cremat10

Edit: Nevermind I found it. Those are pictures that "The Telegraph" distributed and claimed that they were current. But they are from Russia in 2013.

https://www.france24.com/en/tv-shows/truth-or-fake/20220228-are-russians-using-mobile-crematoriums-in-ukraine
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:42 am

Oasis wrote:
Imo, China could have continued to effectively control covid and do the zero covid thing with the older variants, and it resulted in only very short term restrictions on freedom every once in a while, which could have been sustainable. But nowadays the variants such as Omicron are probably just too contagious for zero-covid policy to be enforceable in China.

I think part of the thinking is the China govt saw a really high covid death rate in Hong Kong last month and the government think that scenes like that could be repeated across mainland China if nothing is done to stop the spread. The real problem they have is most vaccinateds in China/Hong Kong were vaccinated with the Chinese vax (Sinovac/Sinopharm) and from the Hong Kong experience last month it would appear those vax were not effective against Omicron. Unlike where other countries are more happy to just let Omicron rip because different vacs have been effective in preventing deaths. What say you, 刘汉?

(Disclaimer: Not saying vacs should be forced, or vacs are all good because it is not as simple as that, but it does seem like it might have prevented many deaths in the west when comparing with Hong Kong, either that or post-infection immunity is more effective than vax immunity against covid, where the west has much more of that compared to China.)

I just woke up. Until now, China had this zero-politics and it was no problem, because, there were nearly no cases. The Chinese vax is a traditional flu-vax. Now something changed. The cases in Shanghai and Jilin province (Changchun and Jilin city) exploded. Maybe it is the Omicron-variant or there was a mismanagement in the provincial or municipial administration in Changchun and Jilin (there are hints to both possibilities). Beijing saw, that Changchun and Jilin are unable to handle this problem, sent their own people and pushed the local people aside and reorganized the whole reporting system. For some days there was complete chaos (connected to the Covid-cases is a shortage in vegetables and fruits, that has a negative effect on the vitamin C supply). Now the number of cases is going down (in Changchun and Jilin) and the number of test is going down (lol). I have no idea about Shanghai. Hongkong is a special case, because the Health administration is separated from Beijing. I don‘t know, whether they are allowed to use Western vaccines and I don't know, how they are doing the testing there. Maybe Beijing doesn't dare to overrule the Health administration in Hongkong as they are doing it in Jilin province.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonterias Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:02 pm

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

First prize 1 week in Sri Lanka
Second prize 2 weeks in Sri Lanka

Not the place to go at the moment riots,food shortages etc

Thats definetly wrong, there are power shortages, but no riots, no food shortage.
India delivered 40.000 tons of fuel this week.
A good friend of mine is there, we speak each other day.
Tonterias
Tonterias

Zambeezi, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:18 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Oasis wrote:
Imo, China could have continued to effectively control covid and do the zero covid thing with the older variants, and it resulted in only very short term restrictions on freedom every once in a while, which could have been sustainable. But nowadays the variants such as Omicron are probably just too contagious for zero-covid policy to be enforceable in China.

I think part of the thinking is the China govt saw a really high covid death rate in Hong Kong last month and the government think that scenes like that could be repeated across mainland China if nothing is done to stop the spread. The real problem they have is most vaccinateds in China/Hong Kong were vaccinated with the Chinese vax (Sinovac/Sinopharm) and from the Hong Kong experience last month it would appear those vax were not effective against Omicron. Unlike where other countries are more happy to just let Omicron rip because different vacs have been effective in preventing deaths. What say you, 刘汉?

(Disclaimer: Not saying vacs should be forced, or vacs are all good because it is not as simple as that, but it does seem like it might have prevented many deaths in the west when comparing with Hong Kong, either that or post-infection immunity is more effective than vax immunity against covid, where the west has much more of that compared to China.)

I just woke up. Until now, China had this zero-politics and it was no problem, because, there were nearly no cases. The Chinese vax is a traditional flu-vax. Now something changed. The cases in Shanghai and Jilin province (Changchun and Jilin city) exploded. Maybe it is the Omicron-variant or there was a mismanagement in the provincial or municipial administration in Changchun and Jilin (there are hints to both possibilities). Beijing saw, that Changchun and Jilin are unable to handle this problem, sent their own people and pushed the local people aside and reorganized the whole reporting system. For some days there was complete chaos (connected to the Covid-cases is a shortage in vegetables and fruits, that has a negative effect on the vitamin C supply). Now the number of cases is going down (in Changchun and Jilin) and the number of test is going down (lol). I have no idea about Shanghai. Hongkong is a special case, because the Health administration is separated from Beijing. I don‘t know, whether they are allowed to use Western vaccines and I don't know, how they are doing the testing there. Maybe Beijing doesn't dare to overrule the Health administration in Hongkong as they are doing it in Jilin province.

What I don't get is: Everyone is talking about "cases" sometimes even "asymptomatic cases". If we suppose that Omicron is even less lethal than the normal flu, then i can not understand the overreaction. Ok, if there would be a huge amount of deaths I'd see the point. But "cases" doesn't make sense at all to me.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:27 pm

der_mick wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Oasis wrote:

What I don't get is: Everyone is talking about "cases" sometimes even "asymptomatic cases". If we suppose that Omicron is even less lethal than the normal flu, then i can not understand the overreaction. Ok, if there would be a huge amount of deaths I'd see the point. But "cases" doesn't make sense at all to me.

As Oasis said, if the administration is treating  the new omicron cases the same way as the old cases, than this is an overreaction. Maybe Beijing is changing this now. We have reduced the number of tests now, consequently the number of known cases is going down. If they are going down this speed, next week, there will be no new case anymore.

Maybe you should understand one thing about Chinese administration: There is only one working brain in Beijing, all other Chinese switch off their brains, when they start working in the morning. This does not mean, they don't have a brain, but they don't use it for working and studying. They follow orders mindlessly, they don't put orders in context. I know this from daily experience. If you don't understand an order and ask about it, it's useless. You need to complain to the highest level, you can reach, there are working brains. This could explain, what is happening now in Changchun and Jilin. Beijing got aggressive, that Changchun and Jilin are unable to implement their orders.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:51 pm

刘汉 wrote:
>>> Shortened <<<

As Oasis said, if the administration is treating  the new omicron cases the same way as the old cases, than this is an overreaction. Maybe Beijing is changing this now. We have reduced the number of tests now, consequently the number of known cases is going down. If they are going down this speed, next week, there will be no new case anymore.

Maybe you should understand one thing about Chinese administration: There is only one working brain in Beijing, all other Chinese switch off their brains, when they start working in the morning. This does not mean, they don't  have a brain, but they don't use it for working and studying. They follow orders mindlessly, they don't put orders in context. I know this from daily experience. If you don't understand an order and ask about it, it's useless. You need to complain to the highest level, you can reach, there are working brains. This could explain, what is happening now in Changchun and Jilin. Beijing got aggressive, that Changchun and Jilin are unable to implement their orders.

Thanks for the clarification. I get it now.

To me this sounds kind of sad. If that's so, then the Chinese have a problem I guess Laughing
I mean, with that mindset they'll never be able to ascend to be a super-power, let alone a Hegemony.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:23 pm

der_mick wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
>>> Shortened <<<

Maybe you should understand one thing about Chinese administration: There is only one working brain in Beijing, all other Chinese switch off their brains, when they start working in the morning. This does not mean, they don't  have a brain, but they don't use it for working and studying. They follow orders mindlessly, they don't put orders in context. I know this from daily experience. If you don't understand an order and ask about it, it's useless. You need to complain to the highest level, you can reach, there are working brains. This could explain, what is happening now in Changchun and Jilin. Beijing got aggressive, that Changchun and Jilin are unable to implement their orders.

To me this sounds kind of sad. If that's so, then the Chinese have a problem I guess Laughing
I mean, with that mindset they'll never be able to ascend to be a super-power, let alone a Hegemony.

History proves the opposite. Under the Song, Ming and early Qing dynasties China was economically far ahead of all other countries, with exactly this mindset. The Chinese thinking is: We have far more people, than all the other nations and it is enough, if one has the idea and the rest is using this idea. The only problem is, to select these creative people and put them in the right places. And this really seems to work. In a class of 30 students, one is successful. That's enough.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonterias Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:24 pm

Twitter bans

Ritter got his account reopened:
 https://twitter.com/RealScottRitter
Tonterias
Tonterias

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:44 pm

刘汉 wrote:
der_mick wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
>>> Shortened <<<

History proves the opposite. Under the Song, Ming and early Qing dynasties China was economically far ahead of all other countries, with exactly this mindset. The Chinese thinking is: We have far more people, than all the other nations and it is enough, if one has the idea and the rest is using this idea. The only problem is, to select these creative people and put them in the right places. And this really seems to work. In a class of 30 students, one is successful. That's enough.

Sure but we live in the age of science and technology. Most of the success of a country depends on other traits than those that were needed some hundred years ago. You need soft-skills. You need teams of scientists. Some years ago inventions were made by one man. Today you need labs and many scientists and tools worth millions to find anything new. I still think that this is a huge drawback for a modern society.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:55 pm

Levi
@Levi_godman
·
1h
Bloomberg reports that China has already begun to pay for Russian goods in yuan. Including coal, and Oil

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1*nYr1tCOGfIT619vyUpPLgg

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Profanity, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:58 pm

First Squawk
@FirstSquawk
·
4h
RUBLE TRADING AT $76.54; NEAR 52 WEEKS HIGH

Not exactly as planned...

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Profanity, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:17 pm

Kevork Almassian🇸🇾🇦🇲
@KevorkAlmassian
·
8m
THE GERMAN BUNDESTAG VOTED AGAINST MANDATORY VACCINATION.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:19 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:25 pm

der_mick wrote:

Sure but we live in the age of science and technology. Most of the success of a country depends on other traits than those that were needed some hundred years ago. You need soft-skills. You need teams of scientists. Some years ago inventions were made by one man. Today you need labs and many scientists and tools worth millions to find anything new. I still think that this is a huge drawback for a modern society.

I agree and I disagree at the same time.

Yes, Chinese people cannot cooperate. In our office, one colleague does not know, what the other colleague on the next desk is doing and he is not interested. They have zero curiosity. Personally, I call it an "Autistic culture", the same as Ancient Egyptian culture (there are many similarities between both cultures). They don't understand, what context is. They cannot imagine, what something means for another person. This is not just against Western foreigners, this is also among themselves. There are many misconceptions about this in the West, because we read Ancient Chinese philosophers and think, that all Asian cultures are non-individualistic cultures. But this is, because the Ancient philosophers have recognized, that the Chinese people need to be forced to cooperate. When Confucius is talking about the duty, a son has against his father, he is not describing reality, he is describing, how reality should be. That's why Chinese people hate Confucius, because he tries to force them to cooperate. That's why China needs a strict government. Without such a government, they would kill each other.

No, science and technology has brought us, where we are now. We are too dependent already on technology. Technology should be a tool, but it is dominating our lives. This is very fragile. It can breakdown immediately. We have destroyed the substance. If this is breaking down now - and I see the risk, that this crisis can grow and take down the West completely - then it would take centuries to recover. This science and technology is connected to the special form of economy the West has developped during the last three centuries. This economy is based on interest rates. There is a reason, why interest rates were outlawed before. This "growth" on the one side is eating away everything on the other side. This needs to be stopped. We had this before in history and it always ended badly.

Because I am not interested in technology, I don't know, what Huawei is doing, but they have reached a level, that they have outperformed the West already. I don't know, how they are doing this.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:03 pm

European Parliament demands complete embargo on Russian imports of oil, coal, nuclear fuel, gas
https://archive.ph/5Fo93

https://news.am/eng/news/695511.html

MEPs demand a complete embargo on Russian imports of oil, coal, nuclear fuel and gas, the European Parliament said in a statement.
Resolution passed on Thursday by 513 votes to 22 with 19 abstentions.

They call on EU leaders to exclude Russia from the G20 and other multilateral organizations
such as the UNHRC, Interpol, the World Trade Organization, UNESCO and others.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:05 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
4m
#BREAKING NATO will expand support for Ukraine, Georgia and Bosnia: Stoltenberg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:11 pm

刘汉 wrote:
der_mick wrote:

Yes, Chinese people cannot cooperate. In our office, one colleague does not know, what the other colleague on the next desk is doing and he is not interested. They have zero curiosity. Personally, I call it an "Autistic culture", the same as Ancient Egyptian culture (there are many similarities between both cultures). They don't understand, what context is. They cannot imagine, what something means for another person. This is not just against Western foreigners, this is also among themselves. There are many misconceptions about this in the West, because we read Ancient Chinese philosophers and think, that all Asian cultures are non-individualistic cultures. But this is, because the Ancient philosophers have recognized, that the Chinese people need to be forced to cooperate. When Confucius is talking about the duty, a son has against his father, he is not describing reality, he is describing, how reality should be. That's why Chinese people hate Confucius, because he tries to force them to cooperate. That's why China needs a strict government. Without such a government, they would kill each other.

No, science and technology has brought us, where we are now. We are too dependent already on technology. Technology should be a tool, but it is dominating our lives. This is very fragile. It can breakdown immediately. We have destroyed the substance. If this is breaking down now - and I see the risk, that this crisis can grow and take down the West completely - then it would take centuries to recover. This science and technology is connected to the special form of economy the West has developped during the last three centuries. This economy is based on interest rates. There is a reason, why interest rates were outlawed before. This "growth" on the one side is eating away everything on the other side. This needs to be stopped. We had this before in history and it always ended badly.

Because I am not interested in technology, I don't know, what Huawei is doing, but they have reached a level, that they have outperformed the West already. I don't know, how they are doing this.

Wow, ok I didn't know that. But it sounds logical and makes sense. If they really are as you say, I can see why the government is like that. But I would guess that this is a cultural thing, not something in their DNA. I mean, maybe they just need some opening up to be able to develop a different mindset/behavior (takes long time of course). But people and cultures can change.

As to the technology part. I agree, that we're too dependent but on the other hand there is good reason to still push for scientific breakthroughs, while controlling the downsides (e.g. they have a law that prohibits children from playing online games for more than 3 hours per week, which is good). As Putin once said convincingly: "Those who will discover true artificial intelligence first will be the masters of the world". I guess he doesn't like that thought but it is still true.

Progress in science and technology do doesn't have to be connected to a special form of economy. It's just that it has been until now but there is no natural law that dictates it. I think the big challenge for future generations will be do find some kind of balance/harmony on managing these problems. Just imagine how much more productive the Chinese could be if there wasn't just one creative mind in a group of a thousand people but every third one or so. The difference would be huge.

Anyway, thanks for the insight!

der_mick
der_mick

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:39 pm

刘汉 wrote:
der_mick wrote:

excellent insights and well expressed... the essence of the 'free assembly' of ideas and discourse in Zodland.
everything you said^^^ may or may not all be true
but I enjoy contemplating and weighing your ideas.
good stuff!

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Profanity, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:46 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X1725

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:First Squawk
@FirstSquawk
RUBLE TRADING AT $76.54; NEAR 52 WEEKS HIGH

Not exactly as planned...
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4029985365
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X1726

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:43 pm

der_mick
der_mick

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:56 pm

der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:00 pm

Tonterias wrote:
khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

First prize 1 week in Sri Lanka
Second prize 2 weeks in Sri Lanka

Not the place to go at the moment riots,food shortages etc

Thats definetly wrong, there are power shortages, but no riots, no food shortage.
India delivered 40.000 tons of fuel this week.
A good friend of mine is there, we speak each other day.

So these were peaceful protests like BLM

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
excellent insights and well expressed... the essence of the 'free assembly' of ideas and discourse in Zodland.
everything you said^^^ may or may not all be true
but I enjoy contemplating and weighing your ideas.
good stuff!

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3077205713

Thanks, this is just my opinion.

Bad idea.

Just one more hint: Under the Ming- and Qing-dynasties, the Chinese saw, that the West was focusing on technology, but they just didn't like it. Now they know, why they have lost the Opium wars and they teach the students in class. They will find a way, how to balance this.

New order is coming in: The number of tests will be reduced to one every other day. We started with two per day two weeks ago.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:18 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
26m
BREAKING — UN general assembly suspends Russia from Human Rights Council with 93 yes votes, 24 no votes and 58 abstentions

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:21 pm

Michael McFaul
@McFaul
·
43m
The ruble has not "recovered" !  It is being artificially supported by government interventions, especially currency controls, Economists I trust estimate that the real exchange rate is 200 rubles to the dollar.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Butt-hurt-ouch

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:31 pm

der_mick wrote:

These pictures are from last year. Normally you never see armed police. These lockdowns last year were short and focused on specific points. The lockdowns this year are different, because they are longer, maybe an overreaction to Omicron.
Yes, Changchun is under Martial Law. Nobody is allowed to wander in the streets. Food delivery is difficult, but possible. First the delivery was not possible at all, until Beijing took over. Punishment is traditionally extreme. Paying a fine is not enough, the rich will just pay and go on, the poor cannot pay. The only real punishment is to publish the pictures from the CCTVs, so that all people can see, who has violated a law. There is nothing more shameful than being exposed. I don't care, if I think, I am right, all the world can see, not so the Chinese.
At the moment we are locked in at the campus. The campus is large enough to have daily walks. We have everything we need on campus. Only the students are locked in their dormitories for more than two weeks now.
刘汉
刘汉

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:07 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
5m
*U.S. CONGRESS VOTES TO REVOKE NORMAL TRADE STATUS WITH RUSSIA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:08 pm

-- GEROMAN -- 👀 -
@GeromanAT
·
9m
#Russia #Ruble 75

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FPwaWzvWYAEN_jb?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next