Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Pirata
der_mick
Oasis
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
刘汉
Mr Badger
13 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:43 pm

Aldi has had already raised 5% overall prices not long ago, said that they will have to make another price hike, starting from Monday.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:55 pm

Explosion in Mariupol:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
5m
🇩🇪⚡ German man arrested after getting vaccinated against coronavirus at least 87 times to sell proof of vaccination to anti-vaxxers - FP

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2924852245

To be honest, I think that is typical fake news for Germans.. either they don't inject the mRNA stuff, but Saline, or this is just BS.

My mother doesn't look very well.. she's got the Horror Herpes now... sigh, but our neighbors bragged about their 4th shot, so she must have another one as well, so far the MTX medication reduced the negative effects, I doubt she's going to survive a 4th shot.

'What's going on': Tennis world stunned after Miami Open carnage

Maiami Opens: 15 Players withdrew or retired early.. they are all now starting to collapse..  it will get ugly soon.

Last edited by Pirata on Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:06 pm

After I busted a Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs propaganda operation, it hid and then emptied the propaganda dossier I exposed. For anyone who wants to see its contents, I’ve uploaded here:

https://nitter.mstdn.social/dancohen3000/status/1509209272533495815#m
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:46 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:30 pm

Sidereal Astrological heads up.. for the world about to shift and change..

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t281-budo#126446

Gazprom Halts Gas Shipments To Europe Via Critical Pipeline

Suicidal, we are governed by the most atrocious fucktard bunch of RETARDS since the end of World War II, EXPECT FOODSTAMPS!

Pandora Papers Reveal Offshore Holdings of Zionazilensky and his corrupt criminal inner circle

Well.. there isn't even US comedians that ever became billionaires... he was bought and paid for from the start..

Weather in Moscow is pretty apocalyptical for April, very low air pressure.. 24h snow blizzard..
weather warfare.. or the beginning of a new mini ice age, you decide.. but it's weird for sure.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:59 pm

What's wrong? You don't like God?

Honestly Pirata, I thought you wanted to say bye? (aide bok?)
I did, and went to sleep.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3077205713

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:01 pm

(April 2, 2020) EU authorizes transfer of seized Russian assets to Ukraine

European Commissioner for Justice Didier Reynder has authorized the transfer
of the Russian Federation’s "frozen" assets to Ukraine in compensation
for the “unilateral” attack perpetrated against her.

voltairenet.org/article216352.html

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:29 pm

Abacus wrote:What's wrong? You don't like God?

Honestly Pirata, I thought you wanted to say bye? (aide bok?)
I did, and went to sleep.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3077205713  

Well, Liu Han seems to have interpreted your smiliey wrong then I guess, nevermind, that's why I asked, glad to hear you just said good night, even if you don't believe in God, which is always a private descision anyways. Maybe I 'm a bit tense as well, lot's of people congregate while the world's on fire and it'll be the whole year, so I hope we'll use our will power to usher in some healing energies
to avoid the worst.

Ramadan April 1 til May 1, Passover April 15 til 23 April, Easter April 17, Orthodox Easter April 24, all in April..
first time since 1991
, which was the final year of the cold war, India embraced Neoliberalism which increased inequality, Iraq war, beginning of the Yugoslavia war, the world wide web was released outside of CERN, Nirvana released NEVERMIND. I think we'll be
seeing a heavy year, and much in reverse.. because Karma is still a bitch..

Come on, people, now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another right now

When I was an alien
Cultures weren't opinions

Gotta find a way, find a way, when I'm there
Gotta find a way, a better way, I'd better wait

Last edited by Pirata on Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:48 pm

even if you don't believe in God
by nature i am an optimist and believe in God.

so I hope we'll use our will power to usher in some healing energies to avoid the worst.
me too:)

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:50 pm

Benjamin Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(April 2, 2020)

A coup attempt in broad daylight: While the US State Dep't threatens Pakistan to overthrow PM Imran Khan
for being too pro-China/Russia, the head of the military is praising the West and condemning Russia

This is a clear message from the top army general

nitter.net/BenjaminNorton/status/1510244028461297668#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:57 pm

Abacus wrote:
even if you don't believe in God
by nature i am an optimist and believe in God.

so I hope we'll use our will power to usher in some healing energies to avoid the worst.
me too:)

За здоровье! а также любовь!

I felled the second fruit mummy tree today, went shopping like a Beserker.. I'm done LOL.albino  and thanks for the response, laku noć! Sleep
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:19 pm

Australia and India sign trade deal video duration 2min 23 seconds
96 per cent of Indian goods will be duty free.

The deal was 10 years in the making Australia is hoping of course India will be the China of the future,interestingly the US is currently threatening India with sanctions for its stance on Russia,will the USA pressure Australia into financial stupidity as it did Germany?

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:22 pm

U.S. Dept. of Fear
@FearDept
(April 1, 2020)

Oh shit. Steve Kirsch is offering a $1M reward for info relating to our decision to ignore VAERS safety signals.
He says the name of the CDC or FDA whistle-blower won't be disclosed. They can keep their job.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/up-to-1m-for-a-cdc-or-fda-whistleblower?s=r
https://nitter.net/FearDept/status/1509955695747100676#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:41 pm

Syed Zafar Mehdi
@mehdizafar
(March 31, 2020)

#Pakistan journalist @NasimZehra confirms #US Asst Sec of State warning Pak envoy Asad Majeed
that ties with Pakistan won't improve with #ImranKhan in power
and that Pakistan will be "forgiven" once Khan is removed from office.

If this isn't a "foreign conspiracy", what is?

nitter.net/mehdizafar/status/1509532571293560843#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:17 am

Vanessa Beeley (April 2, 2020)

Sean Penn Calls On Billionaires To Buy Fighter Jets For Ukraine | HuffPost Latest News

huffpost.com/entry/sean-penn-ukraine-fighter-jets-billionaire-plea_n_6247d383e4b0e44de9c232a6
t.me/VanessaBeeley/4711

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:15 am

Abacus wrote:Benjamin Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(April 2, 2020)

A coup attempt in broad daylight: While the US State Dep't threatens Pakistan to overthrow PM Imran Khan
for being too pro-China/Russia, the head of the military is praising the West and condemning Russia

This is a clear message from the top army general

nitter.net/BenjaminNorton/status/1510244028461297668#m

(I think that date should be April 2, 2022, right?)

It seems China will not let that coup happen so easily Laughing

"Khan criticized the military for taking a neutral stance, saying a vital institution of the state should not show “neutrality” to those openly and willfully being used as tools of regime change, orchestrated by the adversaries of Pakistan. But after Foreign Minister Shah Qureshi’s return from Beijing, the military now appears to be favoring Khan’s position. It seems that either a phone call or a message must have come directly from Beijing."

https://thecradle.co/Article/analysis/8673
der_mick
der_mick

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:37 am

Zambeezi wrote:@ 0:55

Not to get too crazy and my eyesight isn't what it used to be but I see no missile or contrail or directional debris trail that you usually see with a manpad. Plus it is fairly low for a typical manpad strike.

Has Russia confirmed this was a manpad?

In Syria they had unguided rockets that got jammed in the pod that blew up in a Hind and I wouldn't rule that out at this point.

Any other angles? The explosion happened on the right side in the vicinity of the MLRS pod.

Any thoughts or other observations on this?

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1050255049

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:44 am

anon2 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:@ 0:55

Not to get too crazy and my eyesight isn't what it used to be but I see no missile or contrail or directional debris trail that you usually see with a manpad. Plus it is fairly low for a typical manpad strike.

Has Russia confirmed this was a manpad?

In Syria they had unguided rockets that got jammed in the pod that blew up in a Hind and I wouldn't rule that out at this point.

Any other angles? The explosion happened on the right side in the vicinity of the MLRS pod.

Any thoughts or other observations on this?

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1050255049

Some claims that it was UK supplied Starstreak missile. No further details...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:46 am

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
1m
BREAKING: Large explosion reported at a nightclub in Baku, Azerbaijan.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:51 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
1m
BREAKING: Large explosion reported at a nightclub in Baku, Azerbaijan.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:53 am

A ballistic missile has hit a night club in Baku Azerbaijan. If true most likely target is Israeli tourists or mossad agents who attend the club
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:59 am

Talos wrote:A ballistic missile has hit a night club in Baku Azerbaijan. If true most likely target is Israeli tourists or mossad agents who attend the club

Something big indeed...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:55 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:A ballistic missile has hit a night club in Baku Azerbaijan. If true most likely target is Israeli tourists or mossad agents who attend the club

Something big indeed...

Doesn't look very missile-y to me. Looks more like a gas explosion. You have massive damage inside, yet the cars outside are in pretty good shape. Also different angles IMHO do not undoubtedly lead to the conclusion: missile-strike.

der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:15 am

der_mick wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Something big indeed...

Doesn't look very missile-y to me. Looks more like a gas explosion. You have massive damage inside, yet the cars outside are in pretty good shape. Also different angles IMHO do not undoubtedly lead to the conclusion: missile-strike.

Who knows but I just don't see Iran blowing up targets in city blocks with ballistic missiles. It is too risky and bad P.R.

Their missiles are incredible but that would take some cajones.

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:52 am

Really interesting video about the current 5th Generation Warfare.
(This channel "S2Underground" has a lot of good videos.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p10G1m3ZfU

der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:56 am

anon2 wrote:

>>> Shortened <<<

Who knows but I just don't see Iran blowing up targets in city blocks with ballistic missiles. It is too risky and bad P.R.

Their missiles are incredible but that would take some cajones.

Yeah, that's a good point. They wouldn't want that bad publicity.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:51 am

ASB NEWS
@ASBMilitari
·
8h
BREAKING: The U.S. accused NATO as the culprit and the main instigator of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next