Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
KneelB4Zod!
der_mick
Mr Badger
khnum
刘汉
Pirata
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:53 am

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:56 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:56 am

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:06 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:09 am

Day 21

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:27 am

Ukrainian neo-Nazi prisoners recall horrific days in jail

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:30 am

Zambeezi wrote:wtf

He must be talking about himself or about people of his kind in compromising positions on Epstein's island or similar locations.
Because if someone would have a naked picture of me and wanted to blackmail me, I would roll on the floor laughing.
刘汉
刘汉

boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:35 am

刘汉 wrote:

He must be talking about himself or about people of his kind in compromising positions on Epstein's island or similar locations.
Because if someone would have a naked picture of me and wanted to blackmail me, I would roll on the floor laughing.

I would say more perverted pictures of his son Hunter are out there,really out there.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:35 am

der_mick wrote:Will the USA lash out at the world once they realize what's going on?

14:51 duration

I remember some cartoons from the 1920s or 1930s, where you could see the people queing either in front of the labor department or some organization giving out food with the text: American way of life.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:37 am

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

I would say more perverted pictures of his son Hunter are out there,really out there.

With some minors from Ukraine?
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:52 am

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:04 am

March 16
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOAYpJ2WUAIBvhH?format=jpg&name=small
#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 FOAYpJ2WUAIBvhH?format=jpg&name=small

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:08 am

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:10 am

刘汉 wrote:
der_mick wrote:Will the USA lash out at the world once they realize what's going on?

I remember some cartoons from the 1920s or 1930s, where you could see the people queing either in front of the labor department or some organization giving out food with the text: American way of life.

John Steinbeck's novel the Grapes of Wrath is about farmers in the dustbowl and depression,it features 2 themes which will feature again capitalism's flaws and dehumanisation,banks were depicted as monsters,it emphasizes 'we' not 'I' is what is needed to survive in such conditions(so no selfies).Hardship and hunger.I honestly dont think people could handle such a crisis now they are too soft.

Banks the IMF,WEF,World Bank,Federal Reserve, well they are still monsters and this great reset ,the global technological feudal fascism they want, I dont think they will pull it off.

You may of heard of the 1997 book The fourth turning which proposes that the rise and collapse of a civilization follows certain processes and patterns that cannot be avoided time and time again.The Authors of the book predicted the demise of Western civilization by 2025.

They propose 4 cycles that in total last 80 years, the period of prosperity that follows a catastrophic crisis,this cycle I suggest WW2,stage 2 is challenging norms and ideals,1960's,3 is decomposition decay late 70's to 2020,then then next crisis at the 80 year mark.probably the global financial crisis of 2008 was the start,they've printed as long as they can and I think it wall unravel shortl.You see when people loose everything they loose 'it' and no matter how good their computers,think tanks and modelling I think they are going to get more than they bargained for.

Trying to control the future
is like trying to take the master carpenters place
when you handle the master carpenters tools
chances are that you'll cut your own hand

Tao Te Ching

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:31 am

A new COVID variant 'not yet known to the world' just touched down in Israel
https://fortune.com/2022/03/16/new-covid-variant-found-in-israel-omicron-stealth-omicron/

Ukraine Theatre Housing Over 1,000 Bombed, Russia Denies Attack: 10 Facts
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/international-court-of-justice-says-profoundly-concerned-by-russias-use-of-force-in-ukraine-10-developments-2827623

Ukraine says Russia attacked Mariupol theatre sheltering people
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/16/war-rages-despite-glimmer-of-hope-in-russia-ukraine-talks

Koch Industries stays in Russia, backs groups opposing U.S. sanctions
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/koch-industries-russia-ukraine-sanctions/

The Western brands unable to leave Russia
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-60733389

Saudi prince, rebuked by West, faces dilemma over Russia and China
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/saudi-prince-rebuked-west-faces-dilemma-over-russia-and-china-2569482

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:51 am

This is our minister of health. One of the greatest psychopaths in our government.
Someone commented on some media platform that he looks like he's on crystal meth:

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

Last edited by der_mick on Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
der_mick
der_mick

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:45 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Based beyond belief... He is actually doing it! Very Happy

President Putin is a Libra [Sidereal Ascendent, his Moon is in Taurus, totally awesome of course, both signs more important then the Sun sign], fair until you pretend and turn on him, even then he'll wait. He'll wait for you to shoot first and then he'll come back and buries you once and for all, a legend in the making, to leave a better country behind then the one he took over, for all citizens. I'm so proud of him, he sacrifices so much right now, personal comfort and freedom, for his country and his people.. like a real Ban, born once in a 1000 years.

The title of Ban is not derived from Avars or Turks, it's an ancient Gothic word [as in banner] and means highest and final authority. [disclaimer: in case you feel
that demented urge to dispute this, Liu Han, just shut the f*ck up, nobody cares if you agree or disagree, Ban is a Croat title and you know fuck all about it].

So I saw a few vids of warehouses full delivered Western ammunitions that the Russian Army just took over and they said they're going to send all that stuff to the Donbass - you can't make this shit up!! - reminds me of the whole Afghanistan debacle. However, Thank you Obiden & EU for eqipping the Donbass army while the poor people of the West don't know how to put decent food on the table, never mind paying for heating! This year was the first time ever that my parents mainly used the oven to heat their living room with wood [they're not poor yet, just frugal], they got enough wood for another year, and we will chop more for sure.. German PROPAGANDA state TV constantly creates panic.. then everyone runs to the store like a fricking moron, now vegetable oils, even the more expensive ones, are sold out.. prices are rising, especially meat and the better kind of vegetables and fruits.. but at least we got enough toiletpaper again to wipe our arses with after everyone got scared shitless!

My garden work is progressing, this year is the first time that I use almost 35 Square meters just for vegetables.. as an example, I will plant 100 spring onions, which costs me €1.58, if I would buy the equivalent in the store (and yes I cannot live without fresh spring onions!) I would pay at least €10,00 for it right now, the saving doesn't sound like much, but self growing is still the best, it can't get any fresher then to harvest it in the morning and on top of that it's Glyphosate free. This year I will also try my luck with Broccoli, because it can be cloned until Oct/Nov, I always do Kale, one of my favorite greens, and a bunch of other stuff, from early summer onwards I never buy salad until November. so I do actually safe a lot of money this way, and it is fun to watch your food grow.. but not only that, soon the Western world will experience unprecedented poorness, this is due to the financial system collapse way back in 2008, but which was propped up until now.. that the Petro Dollar is being dismantled, it's GAME OVER.. enjoy the last few month before everything will unravel..

As fertilizer for bad soil I have following tip for you Badger, buy a bag of charcoal, it must not be the pressed stuff, but real charcoal, put it in a bag and smash it into small bits and pieces.. then put it into a big container.. then piss in a bucket for a few days.. then soak the charcoal in your piss, this will close the pores of the charcoal and will make excellent Terra Preta [ancient technology], let it soak for about 2 weeks, afterwards mix it up with a bag of organic soil, like 40L organic, then work that mix into your garden soil. .. and You can use black tea as a substitute for the piss, but piss is better, and I am not just talking, I am practicing this.. charcoal treated in this manner is the best fertilizer to restore bad garden soil, because the wood that is burnt has all the nutrients that are lacking in top soils after over a hundred years of synthetic ferilization.. so this self-made Terra Preta will enrich the earth with nutrients and minerals.. to fertilze plants I go to the forest [right behind my garden] and get some nettle, cut it into pieces and fill a bucket with it, then add water and let it disolve for a few days.. then i use the liquid manure on my tomatoes etc.. it's also a very mineral rich fertilizer because it grows in the forrest.. but any nettle will do, it grows were there is no extensive agriculture... even if one has only a balcony or a sunny room, it's amazing what you can grow on a couple square meters..

Next month I will buy a chicken incubator, I got a seperate room in the garage that would be a perfect home for 4 hens [my german grandma used it for that during and after WW2], but my parents are not suffering enough yet.. but I will prepare everything in advance.. chicken incubators start around €35 and can also be bought second hand.. and then you just go to a market where you can buy ORGANIC eggs from a smaller mid-sized local farmer, right.. about 4 to 7 of those eggs will actually be readily fertilized by the cock, so you can just buy 10 organic eggs for €5 or 6 and will get at least 4 to 7 chickens from that. Okay, I better stop for now.. lol!

Last edited by Pirata on Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:51 am

I tell this since a few years now - and if that dinosaur falls it could cause a lot of damage.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2642882043

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:16 am

Pirata wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Based beyond belief... He is actually doing it! Very Happy

President Putin is a Libra [Sidereal Ascendent, his Moon is in Taurus, totally awesome of course, both signs more important then the Sun sign], fair until you pretend and turn on him, even then he'll wait. He'll wait for you to shoot first and then he'll come back and buries you once and for all, a legend in the making, to leave a better country behind then the one he took over, for all citizens. I'm so proud of him, he sacrifices so much right now, personal comfort and freedom, for his country and his people.. like a real Ban, born once in a 1000 years.

So I saw a few vids of warehouses full delivered Western ammunitions that the Russian Army just took over and they said they're going to send all that stuff to the Donbass - you can't make this shit up!! - reminds me of the whole Afghanistan debacle. However, Thank you Obiden & EU for eqipping the Donbass army while the poor people of the West don't know how to put decent food on the table, never mind paying for heating! This year was the first time ever that my parents mainly used the oven to heat their living room with wood [they're not poor yet, just frugal], they got enough wood for another year, and we will chop more for sure.. German PROPAGANDA state TV constantly creates panic.. then everyone runs to the store like a fricking moron, now vegetable oils, even the more expensive ones, are sold out.. prices are rising, especially meat and the better kind of vegetables and fruits.. but at least we got enough toiletpaper again to wipe our arses with after everyone got scared shitless!

My garden work is progressing, this year is the first time that I use almost 35 Square meters just for vegetables.. as an example, I will plant 100 spring onions, which costs me €1.58, if I would buy the equivalent in the store (and yes I cannot live without fresh spring onions!) I would pay at least €10,00 for it right now, the saving doesn't sound like much, but self growing is still the best, it can't get any fresher then to harvest it in the morning and on top of that it's Glyphosate free. This year I will also try my luck with Broccoli, because it can be cloned until Oct/Nov, I always do Kale, one of my favorite greens, and a bunch of other stuff, from early summer onwards I never buy salad until November. so I do actually safe a lot of money this way, and it is fun to watch your food grow.. but not only that, soon the Western world will experience unprecedented poorness, this is due to the financial system collapse way back in 2008, but which was propped up until now.. that the Petro Dollar is being dismantled, it's GAME OVER.. enjoy the last few month before everything will unravel..

As fertilizer for bad soil I have following tip for you Badger, buy a bag of charcoal, it must not be the pressed stuff, but real charcoal, put it in a bag and smash it into small bits and pieces.. then put it into a big container.. then piss in a bucket for a few days.. then soak the charcoal in your piss, this will close the pores of the charcoal and will make excellent Terra Preta [ancient technology], let it soak for about 2 weeks, afterwards mix it up with a bag of organic soil, like 40L organic, then work that mix into your garden soil. .. and You can use black tea as a substitute for the piss, but piss is better, and I am not just talking, I am practicing this.. charcoal treated in this manner is the best fertilizer to restore bad garden soil, because the wood that is burnt has all the nutrients that are lacking in top soils after over a hundred years of synthetic ferilization.. so this self-made Terra Preta will enrich the earth with nutrients and minerals.. to fertilze plants I go to the forest [right behind my garden] and get some nettle, cut it into pieces and fill a bucket with it, then add water and let it disolve for a few days.. then i use the liquid manure on my tomatoes etc.. it's also a very mineral rich fertilizer because it grows in the forrest.. but any nettle will do, it grows were there is no extensive agriculture... even if one has only a balcony or a sunny room, it's amazing what you can grow on a couple square meters..

Next month I will buy a chicken incubator, I got a seperate room in the garage that would be a perfect home for 4 hens [my german grandma used it for that during and after WW2], but my parents are not suffering enough yet.. but I will prepare everything in advance.. chicken incubators start around €35 and can also be bought second hand.. and then you just go to a market where you can buy ORGANIC eggs from a smaller mid-sized local farmer, right.. about 4 to 7 of those eggs will actually be readily fertilized by the cock, so you can just buy 10 organic eggs for €5 or 6 and will get at least 4 to 7 chickens from that. Okay, I better stop for now.. lol!

Just out of interest: How do you have the time to read up and do all of this? Don't you have to work? Sorry, if this is too personal and I understand if you don't want to answer...
I am very interested in this stuff but I can't see for the life of me, having the time to set it all up, let alone learn how to do it within a short time-frame. I mean, I would need to have that in place now or in some weeks.

My family has a house some 50 km away from here, where my grandparents and uncle have a garden with vegetables and stuff, but nothing to sustain life for long...they don't believe me that fuckery is coming.

The garden where I live has around ~50-70 m² and there is nothing planted on it. I have no idea how good the soil is, what stuff to buy...I have to work every day 8-10 hours. So there is no chance to get it going for me. I guess many people have this problem.
der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:13 pm

Was he scheduled to go to Beijing?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:17 pm

der_mick wrote:

Just out of interest: How do you have the time to read up and do all of this? Don't you have to work? Sorry, if this is too personal and I understand if you don't want to answer...
I am very interested in this stuff but I can't see for the life of me, having the time to set it all up, let alone learn how to do it within a short time-frame. I mean, I would need to have that in place now or in some weeks.

My family has a house some 50 km away from here, where my grandparents and uncle have a garden with vegetables and stuff, but nothing to sustain life for long...they don't believe me that fuckery is coming.

The garden where I live has around ~50-70 m² and there is nothing planted on it. I have no idea how good the soil is, what stuff to buy...I have to work every day 8-10 hours. So there is no chance to get it going for me. I guess many people have this problem.

I can tell you, my parents acquired a garden after WW II (about 10 x 100 meters). My father was working fulltime and my mother spent the whole day in the garden taking care of vegetables, fruits and sometimes chicken, turkeys etc. This is a fulltime job.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:42 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:43 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:54 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Was he scheduled to go to Beijing?

Maybe he forgot his cigarettes Laughing

Or maybe they were warned about an incoming attack?
der_mick
der_mick

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:05 pm

maytham
@maytham956
·
40s
The Russian army is present in the neighborhoods of northern Kyiv, Ukrainian media

Samuel Ramani
@SamRamani2
·
23h
BREAKING: The US will send Soviet-era SA-8, SA-10, SA-12 and SA-14 mobile air defense systems to Ukraine

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:26 pm

🇺🇦UAF is trying to slow down the DPR offensive on Slovyansk by blowing up bridges

In the village of Yaremovka, Svyatogorsk region, on the border of the LPR and the DPR, a bridge was destroyed to prevent the advance of our troops to Slavyansk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:28 pm

🇬🇧🇺🇦Russian paratroopers will ensure safety on Ukrainian roads

The units of the Russian Airborne Forces, performing tasks within the framework of a special military operation, began to serve at checkpoints, ensure the safety of the passage of military columns and security

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:39 pm

Ukraine War Is Leading To Massive US Military Buildup In Europe
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-war-leading-massive-us-military-buildup-europe
#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Ustroopseurope

There are 100,000 US troops in Europe for the first time since 2005...

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next