Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Oasis
12 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:32 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 X1550

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 X1549
https://nitter.net/energybants/status/1501528837221494790

I'd change in the URL twitter.com to nitter.net to avoid these bastards. It's a pain in the ass to see their page with all their boohey.

pirat
done.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:33 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
der_mick wrote:Is there any way I can search a thread for a post that contains specific words?
The search only returns whole threads and sifting through ~900 posts (with this slow page) is a real PITA.

Wanted to search for Pirata's recommendation for buying silver.
this should work 4 U
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/search?mode=searchbox&search_by=text&search_keywords=silver&show_results=posts

easy-peasy:

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 X1556

Bwaaah, that's typical. 3 years here and didn't find this, got frustrated with that search box at the right side ...

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 313250988 #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:34 pm

Reimagining Politics
@MeurerCommunity
(March 9, 2022)

Victoria Nuland is Biden’s Under Secretary for Political Affairs & a chief architect of his Ukraine policy.

A top Dick Cheney advisor who helped concoct WMDs & bio weapons in Iraq.

She’s murderously incompetent. So in DC she keeps getting promoted.

nitter.net/MeurerCommunity/status/1501550172144345088#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:42 pm

https://nitter.net/gonewest05/status/1501467205757714435

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:54 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 X1559

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:00 pm

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
(March 9, 2022)

EPA approved world’s largest release of genetically engineered mosquitoes, despite warnings by public health experts.

childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/billions-gmo-mosquitoes-california-florida/
nitter.net/RobertKennedyJr/status/1501587760393732097#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:10 pm

sameera is sharp and fun. love it  #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1f602
#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 X1560

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:37 pm

Andrés González
@andres_goe
(March 9, 2022)

Replying to @HadiNasrallah @AliAbunimah
Who checks the fact-checkers?

nitter.net/andres_goe/status/1501578833849466885#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:45 pm

Abacus wrote:Netty 🌸
@NettyMilo
(March 9, 2022)

But...but...but... #biolabs don't exist!  It is all conspiracy theory....!

nitter.net/NettyMilo/status/1501329443071090689#m

Even now people in German forum try to convince that the Nuland video is an RT fake from the Russians!

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1143234681

Question, can compressed air bottle openers be used as close combat weapons?

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:47 pm

Gleb Bazov
@gbazov
(March 9, 2022)

#FLASH—#Russia|n #MoD reports that #Ukraine|ian forces near #Kharkov are preparing a #falseflag chemical attack
provocation—they plant to release 80 tonnes of #ammonia.
Evacuees for #Zlochev report that #UA radicals were teaching them "proper procedure during a chemical attack."

nitter.net/gbazov/status/1501621647639707648#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:58 pm

George Galloway
@georgegalloway
(March 9, 2022)

I really really want you to just take a moment and THINK about this...

nitter.net/georgegalloway/status/1501559905265803264#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:12 pm

Abacus wrote:George Galloway
@georgegalloway
(March 9, 2022)

I really really want you to just take a moment and THINK about this...

nitter.net/georgegalloway/status/1501559905265803264#m

Well Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture does feature cannons I suppose

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:35 pm

Dan Cohen
@dancohen3000
(March 9, 2022)

US media has relentlessly smeared @dgaytandzhieva for her dogged investigations into Pentagon-funded biological laboratories in eastern Europe.
Turns out, she was right. Watch for our interview on @MintPressNews going up today.

nitter.net/dancohen3000/status/1501577901912821765#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:45 pm

Zambeezi wrote:sameera is sharp and fun. love it  #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1f602
#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 X1560

That with the suitcases reminds me of the time when I was on my way with a baby carriage. The only people who helped me on the stairs were younger men "with a migration background", especially Turks, and older German women. No German men, no young German women, but no foreign women either. And that was 100% true. But I still don't understand why.

Suspect pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:50 pm

Anna Edney
@annaedney
(March 7, 2022)

This is shocking. Unsealed documents show Johnson & Johnson
helped fund a study 50 years ago that involved injecting asbestos into mostly Black inmates

nitter.net/annaedney/status/1500893235450949635#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:55 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
@NettyMilo
(March 9, 2022)

Even now people in German forum try to convince that the Nuland video is an RT fake from the Russians!

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1143234681

pirat

I'm sure this guy has the answer #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188 I'm subscribed to his channel.
https://www.youtube.com/c/Slingshotchannel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:38 pm

This would give Belgrad the best pretext to attack Kosovo. If Ukrainian airforce is using airfields in Kosovo, Kosovo is part of this war and can be attacked legally by Russia.
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:45 pm

Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil
@ivan_8848
(March 9, 2022)

Dilyana Gaytandzhieva, Bulgarian Investigative Journalist:
"How a journalist gets expelled from the European Parliament
when asking the Assistant Secretary at the US Department of Health
questions about the Pentagon bio laboratories around Russia, China and Iran." March 8th 2018

nitter.net/ivan_8848/status/1501635779256365057#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:50 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:sameera is sharp and fun. love it  #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1f602

That with the suitcases reminds me of the time when I was on my way with a baby carriage. The only people who helped me on the stairs were younger men "with a migration background", especially Turks, and older German women. No German men, no young German women, but no foreign women either. And that was 100% true. But I still don't understand why.

Suspect pirat

In Germany, when I am passing a door and a woman is behind me, I always ask her whether she is feminist or not, before I hold the door open for her. Because, if she is feminist, she has to help herself. Because I often had the situation, when I am polite, the woman is accusing me of machismo and lectures me, that she can do this alone. So I always make sure, what kind of person she is before. With a baby carriage, it's not necessary to ask. The situation is clear and I help immediately.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:11 pm

(March 9, 2022) The Great Reset Phase 2: War

While the pandemic acclimatised the world to lockdowns, normalised the acceptance of experimental medications, precipitated the greatest transfer of wealth
to corporations by decimating SMEs and adjusted the muscle memory of workforce operations in preparation for a cybernetic future,
an additional vector was required to accelerate the economic collapse before nations can ‘Build Back Better.’

winteroak.org.uk/2022/03/09/the-great-reset-phase-2-war/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:17 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Талышский вестник
🇦🇲🇦🇿 Армянские медиа сообщают, что в направлении села Пирлял Ходжалинского района азербайджанские ВС перебрасывают танки и бронетехники к зоне ответственности российских миротворцев. Помимо этого, по их данным, азербайджанские ВС обстреливают территории у сёл Пирляр и Нахчыванлы Ходжалинского района, и у сёл Красный Базар и Ханоба Ходжавендского района.

@Talish_vestnik
t.me/Talish_vestnik
/22943
12.1Kviewsedited  
Mar 10 at 03:08

https://t.me/Talish_vestnik/22943

Armenian media report that Azerijbani troops shelling areas near Nakhchyvanli and Pircamal, also near Qirmizi Bazaar and pushing more troops to the area controlled by Russian peacekeeping forces

https://caucasus.liveuamap.com/en/2022/9-march-armenian-media-report-that-azerijbani-troops-shelling
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:23 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:38 pm

The powder keg of the Balkans: Sarajevo.

„Tak nám zabili Ferdinanda,“
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:45 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Organ donors wanted?

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:09 am

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:09 am

刘汉 wrote:

This would give Belgrad the best pretext to attack Kosovo. If Ukrainian airforce is using airfields in Kosovo, Kosovo is part of this war and can be attacked legally by Russia.
Kosovo is not a country. spit.

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:05 am

"Hi, lol, I came to help kill some Ukrainians & Russians, how exciting."

~~~~~

Yes Tante, it was Austria, not Germany.. Scholz is a moron, thinks they can still push it through somehow. Not gonna happen.
And in Austria people are threatened with fines up to €50.000 for sharing RT.com news, will not stand before court, sigh!

~~~~~

Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:03 am

https://nitter.net/Luber905/status/1501174272391270407#r

A shipment of NLAW grenade launchers and instructors from #NATO countries arrived in #Kharkiv. The Azov regiment was the first to learn about new weaponry

And this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNXHtb-WQAEsUO4?format=jpg&name=large

"Hunter Army Air Field just deployed troops to eastern Europe this week, and now the man is training Nazis .."

Found the source:

https://nitter.net/carterforva/status/1501324439165693958#m

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:27 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@NettyMilo
(March 9, 2022)

pirat

I'm sure this guy has the answer #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188 I'm subscribed to his channel.
https://www.youtube.com/c/Slingshotchannel

OK, but I haven't found anything about these bottle openers for self-defence. I meant one of those:

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2Q==

Anyway, a few days ago I had this idea of what it would be like if you used it to blow air under someone's skin. I wondered if that would checkmate an opponent, unless he was on it like an attack dog.

In any case, it should now be clear to you how "ladylike" I tick ...

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1019948293 #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next