Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Oasis
12 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:53 pm

Oasis wrote:And so it begins

Can confirm in my area [Berlin, Tegel], no more cheap vegetable oil and flour, but quality oil and flour is still available. The only vegetable oil I eat is olive oil, I buy it once a year after harvest from farmer in Dalamtia directly. butter, ghee or lard is more healthy, despite what they tell you. You need Cholesterin to keep your bloodvessels and tissues smooth, margerine is the worst you can eat, canola oil is second worst.

Sorry if I talk too much, I try to share as much "hillbilly knowledge" in a short time, take from it what you like, it might be useful soon. What is improtant is calories, fat doesn't make you fat, refined flour and sugar (carbohydrates) make you fat. Good fat is essential to stay strong and healthy. You can freeze butter for 6 to 9 month. I have two freezers.

I am going to be very busy now, because growing season must be prepared.  If you have soil problems then you can make a pile of food leftovers (no meats, this will attract rats) and then you make your own compost. Raised beds are cheap if you use pallets and hammer them together. raised beds are good for salads, chard (don't eat raw), tomatoes, onions too, maybe carrots, but don't put too much stuff too close. If you are north of the Alps you want to prefer fast growing vegetables, maybe cabbage and potatoes too, but you need to figure out the snail problem, beer traps work, don't use the chemical poison shit they sell you.. copper kills them also, I use sheepwool, they hate that, and sheepwool is also a great fertilizer. I always grow additional potatoes in a big plastic bucket.. those flexible ones, make a hole in the bottom, looks pretty.

The best for beginners is: salad, but the red type, snails hate the red and love the green. Planting garlic, oninons, springonions, thyme and other herbs, they also stay away. Planting pepermint is like childsplay, it grows everywhere. Tomatoes are easy too, if it rains put a large plastic back over them, when they got fruits, Blackberries gives you more berries then  raspberry plant, you can even grow quite a bit on a south or west facing balcony. It's impossible doesn't exist, only I can't do it, but you can learn it. so buy seeds, their still cheap, but don't by F1 hybrids, but "organic" so you can make your own future crops independently. Research online, you will see it is even fun, for me without my garden I think I would already have gone bezerk, working in the garden is like practicing Zen, I'm so glad winter is coming to an end now.. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via p.m., I will maybe not have time to read all in this thread, it's moving fast, because like I said from now on I will be very busy, so I will only check in here in the evenings after dinner.
Pirata
Pirata

Mr Badger, Oasis and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:11 pm

SUMMER 2021

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 20200611

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 20200610

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 20200612

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 20200613

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 20200614

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 20200616

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 20200618

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 20200617

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 20190810

Half of what grows in the garden is edible, the rest could be converted for food crops too at any time.

Communiticy gardening is another option, speak to your local authorities about it.
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, Oasis and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:23 pm

What I grow: salad, potatoes, oniions, tomatoes, red cabbage, white cabbage, cale, chard, beans, cucumbers, carrots, celery, strawberries, raspberries, currants, blackberries, gooseberries, figs, kiwis, grapes, many medicinal herbs and flowers, fruittrees: mulberry, apple, pear, cherry. During summer I don't need to buy a lot of stuff from the supermarket. Potatoes I keep after harvest in the cellar. If you have a piece of land, no matter how bad your soil is, you can start gardening, you just need to have some patients and each year your learn more. I am very fond of cummunal gardening.. you could innitiate something in your local neighborhood. You could find interesting spaces.. roofs, garden areas that the government doesn't use and so on. the important thing is to take innitiative.

Better then eating Bill Gates and Klaus Schwabs bugs and plastic "vegan" crap.
Pirata
Pirata

khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:12 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Vernunft-in-Zeiten-der-ultima-irratio/Auswirkungen-der-Sanktionen-auf-die-EU-Laengerer-Twitter-Thread/posting-40632561/show/

Roshutsu schrieb am 07.03.2022 17:53:

https://twitter.com/m_suchkov/status/1500815250685190144

The conflict in #Ukraine is a collateral damage of a massive #US-#Russia crisis that has been brewing for years. Now that the conflict penetrates every political, economic and social level regionally and globally, it’s important to see what comes next. LONGISH THREAD.

I’m an academic,not my job to advise govs/ companies,but analysis of most global consultancies gets increasingly biased.Mine probably too.But I'd present the other side of the picture from what people get from MSM dominated discourse of things in #Ukraine &costs #Russia shld bear

So, the new drastic sanctions on RUS were slapped & will hurt, esp in the long run. Numerous literature on it. Many talk about how energy markets will be effected, so I’m gonna skip this & say a few things about other, less discussed yet very important domains. Following sanctions on #Russia’s @Aeroflot_World & airspace,RU closed off its skies for Europe – they gotta take a detour. Shares of most EUR airlines fell from -6% to -32% due to increased costs. Finnair doing particularly bad but not just that (https://www.ft.com/content/e0dc3e5b-dd14-4051-9068-87f71aa5a895)

A lot of rejoicing over how RUS planes that were on lease are seized, but there’re a lot of drawbacks on this as well, as I mentioned earlier ("Western sanctions meant to punish Pres #Putin of for invading #Ukraine may have also dealt a big blow to #Europe/an companies that leased commercial aircraft to Russian airlines" See how newly imposed #sanctions on Russia backfiring) https://t.co/QzaBpaC4rs

Moscow advises chemical enterprises to suspend export of methanol derivatives to Europe due to logistical issues.Methanol is raw material for pentaerythritol & urotropine. Share of RUS manufacturers in the EU market is 40% (pentaerythritol) and 50% (urotropine). Without going into scientific details - Europe’s polymer market will down the same pipe as the aviation. Agriculture - #Russia will suspend the export of fertilizers to EUR until “normal transportation is resumed and deliveries are guaranteed”.

Russia's Trade Ministry says that due to the sabotage of deliveries by some foreign logistics companies, farmers both in Europe and in other countries cannot receive the necessary volumes of fertilizer. What is means is that on the eve of the sowing season, European (& American) farmers are left w/t Russian fertilizers. RUS share in the world market is a little less than a 1/3 of the world production of potash fertilizers, about 10% of nitrogen fertilizers & about 20% of complex fertilizers.

How to fill the gap? The issue coulda been solved by fertilizers from #Belarus but it’s also under sanctions. In Ukraine, the sowing campaign is disrupted. That is, in 6 months the world food market, in particular wheat, has high chances of collapsing. Russia is the world leader in the wheat market & what #US now does it seeks to cut RUS exports - this will only aggravate the situation. The logistics is destroyed - impossible to take RU wheat to Europe. But it’s easy to take it China & they need a lot of it.

BTW, once the sanctions were slapped, #India was smart enough to ensure the business with #Russia over fertilizers was done in bilateral curriences. So the East here exposes a smarter approach than the West. Not surprising.

Semiconductors & computer chips are also interesting. Today, #Russia accounts for 80 % of the market for sapphire substrates - thin plates made of artificial stone, which are used in opto- & microelectronics to build up layers of various materials, such as silicon. They are used in every processor in the world - AMD & Intel are no exception.#Russia's position is even stronger in special chip etching chemistry using ultra-clean components. RUS accounts for almost 100% of the world's supply of some rare earth elements used for these purposes. A ban on finished products for #Russia will result in a retaliatory ban on the supply of production components & will cause an acute shortage of processors for the whole world.

Other echoes:
Gas prices going up, just as Moscow expected them to: https://aljazeera.com/economy/2022/3/2/european-gas-prices-hit-new-record-as-russia-supply-fears-grow
Diesel getting expensive: https://theportugalnews.com/news/2022-03-07/40-litres-of-diesel-is-560-more-expensive/65650
Energy bills in Europe rising: https://t.co/je6yr2Xb9g

I dont rejoice any of this – people will lose jobs,have to live harder lives. Neither do I underestimate the gravity of the situation for RUS’s own economy. This is to say that next time you hear ppl say "Russia is a gas station w/ nukes" -judge yourself. Europe will lose in any case. #China is mixed bag. #US likely a winner from this crisis - it’s role of a Western leader stronger,it benefits economically from Europe’s militarization & sanctions on #Russia. US, it profits from the conflict like it did from both WWI & WWII.

But the departure from US dominant world will be faster, so is the de-dollarization. US domestic integrity is also weak & this will be exploited. Regardless of how UKR settled, US-RUS standoff will continue & take dramatic forms – hopefully non-military.
/END

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:27 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:31 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:36 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:44 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Yoshida_signs_San_Francisco_Peace_Treaty

September 8th 1951 Japan gave up all rights over Taiwan, Sakhalin, Kurils etc. in the Treaty of San Francisco. Problem: the former souverainity of Russia or China over these territories was not mentioned in the treaty, that's why Russia and China protested against this treaty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_San_Francisco
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:10 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Vernunft-in-Zeiten-der-ultima-irratio/Auswirkungen-der-Sanktionen-auf-die-EU-Laengerer-Twitter-Thread/posting-40632561/show/

Roshutsu schrieb am 07.03.2022 17:53:

https://twitter.com/m_suchkov/status/1500815250685190144

The conflict in #Ukraine is a collateral damage of a massive #US-#Russia crisis that has been brewing for years. Now that the conflict penetrates every political, economic and social level regionally and globally, it’s important to see what comes next. LONGISH THREAD.

I’m an academic,not my job to advise govs/ companies,but analysis of most global consultancies gets increasingly biased.Mine probably too.But I'd present the other side of the picture from what people get from MSM dominated discourse of things in #Ukraine &costs #Russia shld bear

So, the new drastic sanctions on RUS were slapped & will hurt, esp in the long run. Numerous literature on it. Many talk about how energy markets will be effected, so I’m gonna skip this & say a few things about other, less discussed yet very important domains. Following sanctions on #Russia’s @Aeroflot_World & airspace,RU closed off its skies for Europe – they gotta take a detour. Shares of most EUR airlines fell from -6% to -32% due to increased costs. Finnair doing particularly bad but not just that (https://www.ft.com/content/e0dc3e5b-dd14-4051-9068-87f71aa5a895)

A lot of rejoicing over how RUS planes that were on lease are seized, but there’re a lot of drawbacks on this as well, as I mentioned earlier ("Western sanctions meant to punish Pres #Putin of for invading #Ukraine may have also dealt a big blow to #Europe/an companies that leased commercial aircraft to Russian airlines" See how newly imposed #sanctions on Russia backfiring) https://t.co/QzaBpaC4rs

Moscow advises chemical enterprises to suspend export of methanol derivatives to Europe due to logistical issues.Methanol is raw material for pentaerythritol & urotropine. Share of RUS manufacturers in the EU market is 40% (pentaerythritol) and 50% (urotropine). Without going into scientific details -  Europe’s polymer market will down the same pipe as the aviation. Agriculture - #Russia will suspend the export of fertilizers to EUR until “normal transportation is resumed and deliveries are guaranteed”.

Russia's Trade Ministry says that due to the sabotage of deliveries by some foreign logistics companies, farmers both in Europe and in other countries cannot receive the necessary volumes of fertilizer. What is means is that on the eve of the sowing season, European (& American) farmers are left w/t Russian fertilizers. RUS share in the world market is a little less than a 1/3 of the world production of potash fertilizers, about 10% of nitrogen fertilizers & about 20% of complex fertilizers.

How to fill the gap? The issue coulda been solved by fertilizers from #Belarus but it’s also under sanctions. In Ukraine, the sowing campaign is disrupted. That is, in 6 months the world food market, in particular wheat, has high chances of collapsing. Russia is the world leader in the wheat market & what #US now does it seeks to cut RUS exports - this will only aggravate the situation. The logistics is destroyed - impossible to take RU wheat to Europe. But it’s easy to take it China & they need a lot of it.

BTW, once the sanctions were slapped, #India was smart enough to ensure the business with #Russia over fertilizers was done in bilateral curriences. So the East here exposes a smarter approach than the West. Not surprising.

Semiconductors & computer chips are also interesting. Today, #Russia accounts for 80 % of the market for sapphire substrates - thin plates made of artificial stone, which are used in opto- & microelectronics to build up layers of various materials, such as silicon. They are used in every processor in the world - AMD & Intel are no exception.#Russia's position is even stronger in special chip etching chemistry using ultra-clean components. RUS accounts for almost 100% of the world's supply of some rare earth elements used for these purposes. A ban on finished products for #Russia will result in a retaliatory ban on the supply of production components & will cause an acute shortage of processors for the whole world.

Other echoes:
Gas prices going up, just as Moscow expected them to: https://aljazeera.com/economy/2022/3/2/european-gas-prices-hit-new-record-as-russia-supply-fears-grow
Diesel getting expensive: https://theportugalnews.com/news/2022-03-07/40-litres-of-diesel-is-560-more-expensive/65650
Energy bills in Europe rising: https://t.co/je6yr2Xb9g

I dont rejoice any of this – people will lose jobs,have to live harder lives. Neither do I underestimate the gravity of the situation for RUS’s own economy. This is to say that next time you hear ppl say "Russia is a gas station w/ nukes" -judge yourself. Europe will lose in any case. #China is mixed bag. #US likely a winner from this crisis - it’s role of a Western leader stronger,it benefits economically from Europe’s militarization & sanctions on #Russia. US, it profits from the conflict like it did from both WWI & WWII.

But the departure from US dominant world will be faster, so is the de-dollarization. US domestic integrity is also weak & this will be exploited. Regardless of how UKR settled, US-RUS standoff will continue & take dramatic forms – hopefully non-military.
/END

Twisted Evil

What I do not understand is: Have the US really thought it through, what they are doing? Do they really think, they can force Europe or the world to buy their sh**, if they take Russia out of the market? The prices will go through the roof. There will be rather uprisings in Europe, because they cannot pay these prices anymore with a destroyed industry and production.
Even if US is striking deals with Venezuela or Iran, it will not help, because US companies cannot make profit this way.
Do they want to commit suicide?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:26 pm

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
(March 5, 2022)

The camera captured a dialogue between a Russian soldier and a boy in Melitopol.
"I was told that the Chechens were shooting everyone," the teenager said.
"No, on the contrary, the Chechens are protecting everyone!" - answered the fighter with a Caucasian accent..

nitter.net/colonelhomsi/status/1500187831226060804#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:30 pm

Russia should tell Japan to go fuck itself and then remind them of POSEIDON, what the fuck are these NAZI collaborators smoking lately?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:01 pm

taseenov
@taseenb
(March 7, 2022)

Replying to @RichardEngel
It was about time that Ukrainian Nazis started burning the books.
They were not educated to do anything else with them anyway.

nitter.net/taseenb/status/1500880276611866629#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:10 pm

It wouldn't change much anyhow, because US can bring their own ones to the Aleutes, Okinawa, Guam, if they so desire.

But the Kurils are a gap in the island chain along the Asian coast: Aleuts, Kurils, Japan, Ryukyu, Taiwan, Philippines.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:17 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Do they want to commit suicide?

I would say: Yes. They want to kill the economy.

The global economy has been dead since 2008 at least. No matter the current situation, there was no way to save it. They kept it in zombie-mode by printing money like crazy and they knew that rising interest rates would smash it immediately. The generation contract (i.e. pensions) would have failed in any case, there were/are huge bubbles on all markets (stocks, real estate, commodities). Once this would have blown up the probability of uprising and revolution in western countries would be extremely high.

So, let's say you're part of "the Elite" and you know that the economy is tanking soon. You want to stay above it all and not get lynched by the furious mob. What do you do?

In order to stay afloat you need to bring about a new kind of economy and at the same time implement some measures to suppress a possible revolution. In my point of view the best way to make the peoples accept the "new world/economic order" you have to create an immense crisis. You need to get the (western) peoples to experience massive fear and panic so that they will accept ANY "solution" that looks like it could end the disaster.

So in my opinion this is a planned (they call it a "creative") destruction. There are so many signs that point in that direction.
Deliberately destroying the supply chains, imposing unnecessary Covid measures, provoking major war with Russia, implementing sanctions that will obviously hurt the whole global economy.... the list goes on. I am positive that those people are not so stupid that they don't see this. I think they are doing this intentionally.
der_mick
der_mick

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:17 pm

.@ImReadinHere (March 7, 2022)

Biden in 1997 saying that the only thing that could provoke
a "vigorous and hostile" Russian response
would be if NATO expanded as far as the Baltic states

nitter.net/ImReadinHere/status/1500784522023034882#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:28 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
(March 7, 2022)

Ukrainian soldiers have established positions in the kindergarten
and boasted on the social network about the British weapons that were recently delivered.

nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1500945693518794756?cursor=LBkGJQQRAAA%3D#r

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:36 pm

Егор
@aleksandrov_76
(March 7, 2022)

'My comrade in the Security Service of Ukraine [#СБУ] in #Odessa reported about a terrorist act being prepared,
for which Kiev will blame Russia. It is planned to booby-trap the ammonia tanks in the Odessa port plant
and blow them up when the Russian military forces approach.

nitter.net/aleksandrov_76/status/1500539180438462471#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:42 pm

Rune Agerhus
@Aldanimarki
(March 6, 2022)

The US already knew back in 2008 that Ukraine's potential admission into NATO would cause trouble, as per leaked wikileaks cable.
This document was written by Ambassador William J. Burns, then-ambassador to Russia & current CIA director.

nitter.net/Aldanimarki/status/1500563972117958662#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:46 pm

АЛЕКС ALEX
@ALEX06106256
(March 7, 2022)

The first British mercenaries arrive in Ukraine to participate in the fighting on the side of the Nazis.
Ukraine is turning into a large springboard of armed confrontation between Russia and Europe, and the denazification mission is becoming international.

nitter.net/ALEX06106256/status/1500881094043910144#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:51 pm

АЛЕКС ALEX
@ALEX06106256
(March 7, 2022)

African students in Sumy protest, saying that the APU is keeping them in the city.

nitter.net/ALEX06106256/status/1500878081153712136#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:56 pm

Ukraine wants direct talks between Zelenskiy and Putin, says foreign minister
https://archive.ph/wip/0RGBo
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-wants-direct-talks-between-zelenskiy-russias-putin-says-foreign-minister-2022-03-07/

Blinken 'appreciates' Israel efforts to mediate between Russia, Ukraine
https://archive.ph/wip/UBIxe
https://news.yahoo.com/blinken-appreciates-israel-efforts-mediate-195929736.html

U.S. reaches out to Venezuela amid possible Russia oil embargo
https://archive.ph/wip/lrXd0
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/us-reaches-venezuela-possible-russia-oil-embargo-rcna19033

US and Spain joins forces in cyberwarfare amid Russia-Ukraine war
https://archive.ph/wip/969T0
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-spain-joins-forces-in-cyberwarfare-amid-russia-ukraine-war/ar-AAUKeq4

Russia publishes list of 'unfriendly countries' who face new sanctions
https://archive.ph/wip/pK44p
https://metro.co.uk/2022/03/07/russia-publishes-list-of-unfriendly-countries-who-face-new-sanctions-16229895/
43 nations facing retaliation for Ukraine support

Shipping Russia banned goods may lead to blacklisting, U.S. warns companies
https://archive.ph/wip/D3B9L
https://www.reuters.com/markets/asia/shipping-russia-banned-goods-may-lead-blacklisting-us-warns-companies-2022-03-07/

The EU aims to cut dependence on Russian gas by almost 80% in 2022
https://archive.ph/wip/XHV6d
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-07/russia-oil-becomes-a-pariah-on-embargo-threat-and-shell-backlash

Russia ‘very disappointed’ with Israel’s UN vote to condemn invasion
https://archive.ph/wip/YrR2y
https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-very-disappointed-with-israels-un-vote-to-condemn-invasion-report/

Ukraine Update: U.S. Sending More Troops, Tankers to Europe
https://archive.ph/Jhdhr
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-07/ukraine-update-oil-surges-as-u-s-mulls-banning-russian-imports

Over 50,000 refugees from Ukraine in Germany so far - Interior Ministry
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/over-50000-refugees-ukraine-germany-so-far-ministry-2022-03-07/

Czech Republic takes in more than 100,000 Ukrainian refugees so far
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/czech-republic-takes-more-than-100000-ukrainian-refugees-so-far-2022-03-07/

Russian Gold Barred From World's Largest Gold Market
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/russian-gold-barred-worlds-largest-gold-market
Six Russian refiners will no longer be accepted as Good Delivery by the London Bullion market until further notice.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:57 pm

It seems that Russian Truck drivers are stranded in Germany. Their credit cards have been invalidated and now they can not buy gasoline or food. I have heard that they also have problems with people cutting their tires when they stop at gas stations.

I'm going to see if there is something like that in proximity to me, maybe I can help. (And maybe I catch one of those fuckers cutting the tires, so I can let out my anger from the past weeks and smash their fucking faces) #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 63862118
der_mick
der_mick

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:08 pm

Black Student United 🇺🇦
@blackstudentUA
(March 3, 2022)

🔴: At the Polish refugee military base, an African student who fled the war in Ukraine
was mistreated by Polish soldiers who confiscated his passport and brutalized him.

nitter.net/blackstudentUA/with_replies

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:53 pm

Speaking of vegetable growing: Two pics from 1976 of me with my cabbages (and dad's beans), just for giggles #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Cottag11
#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Cottag10

Zambeezi, Pirata, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:10 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:19 am

https://tass.com/world/1416781

"...
"That official’s comment was brief and clear comment: ‘I’m not in the mood of committing suicide. The moment I begin gathering people and sending them towards Russia, I will be the first to be killed by the territorial defense battalions, to be more precise, the nationalist battalions, in other words, the Nazis’," Mizintsev said, adding that in fact Ukrainian officials were scared to death."

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:36 am

Mr Badger wrote:Speaking of vegetable growing: Two pics from 1976 of me with my cabbages (and dad's beans), just for giggles #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Cottag11
#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Cottag10

Very nice. This has brought up some memories I didn't now were still there. Smile
It's just so sad to know that there will be no such happy times in the foreseeable future for the coming generations.
der_mick
der_mick

Mr Badger and Pirata like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:36 am

One question, is there a page where there is info about the Chechens, maps, which region they are in, how many soldiers etc.? Preferably not in Russian ...

Question Question Question Question Question pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:44 am

Italian military flight nearing Ukraine, direction Kiev?

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=33ffe5

LOCKHEED MARTIN C-130J Super Hercules

Suspect Suspect Suspect

edit: no, lands in eastern Poland. But there are more Italians active between Italy and near Ukraine ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:20 am

der_mick
der_mick

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next