Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Oasis
12 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:22 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Oasis (nli) Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:27 am

International Atomic Energy Agency says reliable information from Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant site cannot be obtained due to mobile networks and the internet being cut off.

Oasis (nli)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis (nli) Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:50 am

BREAKING: China reports over 500 coronavirus cases for the first time since early 2020

Usually China will do extremely strict lockdowns in affected cities when cases get into the hundreds. Watch this space.

Oasis (nli)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis (nli) Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:46 am

BREAKING: European natural gas rises by over 15% to record high

Oasis (nli)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis (nli) Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:03 am

Oasis (nli)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:06 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:11 am

Bloodbath on European stock markets. And this is before there has been a decision on whether to ban Russian oil. Imagine what it will be like if they do ban it.
Oasis
Oasis

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:13 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:14 am

SPAIN'S ECONOMY MIN. CALVIÑO: WE MUST PREPARE FOR A GREATER RATE OF INFLATION THAN PREVIOUSLY ANTICIPATED.
Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:17 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:21 am

Oasis
Oasis

boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:35 am

Oasis
Oasis

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:11 am

Auto translate:
The first volunteers from UK arrive in Ukraine.

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:17 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:37 pm

And so it begins

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:43 pm

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:58 pm

Gold soared past $2000... great job, Biden! Buy SILVER while you can, only buy Bullion like Wiener Philharmonics, Armenian Arche Noah, Perth Mint Kangaroo, American silver Eagle, Silver Krügerrand, avoid Canada, many of theirs is low quality. Buy best price options. If your country actually issues money in Silver Gold as legal tender, you may go for that, depending on the price.. a good price for an ounce should be between 29 and 32 €uro's, so if you have some FIAT fantasy digits in your n´bankaccount THIS IS THE TIME to change it for a real asset, real money, do it now, thank me later - or watch your digits evaporate.. you may need some real money for the black market to get through this mess. President Putin actively adviced his citizens to buy precious metals, he also dropped taxes on it. Gold and Silver will be heeavily re-evaluated.

For Germans:

General Information page, price check and comparison:

https://www.silber.de/goldpreis-rechner.html

Reliable and fair-priced Dealer:

https://www.gold-silber-muenzen-shop.de/neuheiten-2022
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:31 pm

PREPER LIST

BIC lighters
candles
batteries
toiletpaper
hygiene products
vegetable seeds, fertilizer
first aid kit, medications
Aspirin, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen
vitamins, minerals
pocketradio
swiss knife
flash light
ducument case
small backpack 25l
sleeping bag
walking boots
analogue compass
analogue wrist watch
water purification

Never wrong to have any of these items ready "to go", just ask a Bosniak.

maybe:

camping gas stove
solar panels with battery
fishing rod

Food storage:

20 kg rice
10 Kg noodles
10 liter tomatosauce
10 kg beans
10 liter chicken/beef broth
canned goods, preserves

Is there any water source near by my place?
If the lights go out, can I stay inside for a week and have everything I need?
Do I have enough cash at hand?

Cow whips make great [out door] self defence weapons for average person, baseball bat or solid wooden stick for indoors, don't even try to hold a knife, that's close combat, you want to keep fuckers as far away from you as possible, in the event of some crazy shit you want to stay off the streets and out of crowds, you may want to have a secondary shelter place near your residence, if you have to move out quickly for a while. If not you want to stay put and quit. If the banking system (ATM's) goes down, you will not be caught up in the riots.. hope that little input helps, stay calm don't freak, don't worry, I don't think primarily about war, but "severe disruptions".. what goes around eventually comes around, better be prepared then sorry. NO FEAR!
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:40 pm

Pirata wrote:Gold soared past $2000... great job, Biden! Buy SILVER while you can, only buy Bullion like Wiener Philharmonics, Armenian Arche Noah, Perth Mint Kangaroo, American silver Eagle, Silver Krügerrand, avoid Canada, many of theirs is low quality. Buy best price options. If your country actually issues money in Silver Gold as legal tender, you may go for that, depending on the price.. a good price for an ounce should be between 29 and 32 €uro's, so if you have some FIAT fantasy digits in your n´bankaccount THIS IS THE TIME to change it for a real asset, real money, do it now, thank me later - or watch your digits evaporate.. you may need some real money for the black market to get through this mess. President Putin actively adviced his citizens to buy precious metals, he also dropped taxes on it. Gold and Silver will be heeavily re-evaluated.

For Germans:

General Information page, price check and comparison:

https://www.silber.de/goldpreis-rechner.html

Reliable and fair-priced Dealer:

https://www.gold-silber-muenzen-shop.de/neuheiten-2022

Do you think it still makes sense to also buy gold at this high price? I don't expect it to go down any time soon, but you can't really trade with a coin that is worth 1000 €
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:55 pm

ACTION PLAN for men in "worst case" scenario's

What can I do in case of electrical grid failure or other severe disruptions? How can I contact relatives without cell phones, do we have a "what if" arrangement to be able to get hold of each other? Larger families and goups always have better survival chances, but nobody lives in my area, are there others, good neighbors that I can trust and work together with in an event? Look for 4 or 5 male adults per group, not more.. then repeat the same grouping all over, do not band together like a gang, unless being attacked by a gang. Keep a low profile.. you are not interested in hot heads who want to boss you around to do silly things, stay out of them. Patrol your own neighborhood inconspicuously, a set of cheap walkie talkies are great to be able to communicate. Don't go around trying to steal other people's stuff, co-operate, see what you can offer, including skill sets, if the "home land" army or whatever moves into you area to restore order, don't resist, if some paramilitaries show up and you might be one of the "wrong dudes", evaluate your options, if you spent your life on playstation you lack outdoor skills, you might as well do what you are told if you haven't found a group to work with.
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:05 pm

der_mick wrote:

Do you think it still makes sense to also buy gold at this high price? I don't expect it to go down any time soon, but you can't really trade with a coin that is worth 1000 €

If you have a lot of fantasy digits in your account a couple of Gold ounces are not wrong either, Silver is for shopping in an "what if" situation and Gold is a wealth preservation, I expect all precious metals to significantly correct, that is, rise in price.. now this can be due to [hyper]-Inflation, or a general re-evaluation. Silver is the most undervalued asset on the planet, go for Silver if you have never dealt with precious metals.. Silver is used extensively in many techical industries, and it's even rarer than Gold. Cash is good short term, but once it devaluates.. and our currency is continiuosly doing so.. it's only use will be to wipe your arse with it. No need to panic, I only talk about preparedness.. the dealer I linked is a good place to buy.. or maybe you go to your local analogue coin shop today and see if they got some of the Bullion I mentioned. You should have done your purchases and received items before 15th of this month.. but that is just my gut feelings.. I don't know how severe it will get.. but it's a good idea to have some silver coins in yer hand, and also some cash.. but first and formost, buy food and store it at home.
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Completely drunk and/or drugged.

geek drunken

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:30 pm

ACTION PLAN for women in "worst case" scenario's

Let's say the banking system [ATM's] goes down, or local electricity.. you will need the right mindset, the life you knew just ended, so don't be a pain in the arse, break stupid habit of arguing, when shit happens don't be a beast of burden, accept that you are not the boss, unless your partner really has an IQ equal to that of a carrot. What can I do to help my neighborhood, which women may need assistence with their children, can I organize a mothers group, what about the granny that lives across the road? Do I have enough food at home, can I volunteer somewhere to create a community garden? Maybe I can talk to the local officials and help organize something. You get the picture.. better go shopping now.. talk to your family members to make arrangements to have meeting points set up.. like "if this happens" then we will meet at such and such time at this or that location. If I live alone, is there somebody in my neighborhood that I can contact for help? Do I have a cow whip [outdoors] and a solid wooden rod ready in my corridor. Don't use it if somebody points a gun at your head, unless you are a crazy Croat.
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:40 pm

Pirata wrote:ACTION PLAN for women in "worst case" scenario's

Let's say the banking system [ATM's] goes down, or local electricity.. you will need the right mindset, the life you knew just ended, so don't be a pain in the arse, break stupid habit of arguing, when shit happens don't be a beast of burden, accept that you are not the boss, unless your partner really has an IQ equal to that of a carrot. What can I do to help my neighborhood, which women may need assistence with their children, can I organize a mothers group, what about the granny that lives across the road? Do I have enough food at home, can I volunteer somewhere to create a community garden? Maybe I can talk to the local officials and help organize something. You get the picture.. better go shopping now.. talk to your family members to make arrangements to have meeting points set up.. like "if this happens" then we will meet at such and such time at this or that location. If I live alone, is there somebody in my neighborhood that I can contact for help? Do I have a cow whip [outdoors] and a solid wooden rod ready in my corridor. Don't use it if somebody points a gun at your head, unless you are a crazy Croat.

For Germans I can recommend tactical crossbows. They have magazines with 5-7 arrows. You can go hunting with them and there are even hardened "Bodkin" arrows, that can penetrate harder stuff.
https://www.steambow.at/stinger-ii/?lang=en

This one is also nice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drQnaLXkifo&t=0s

My little brother is a medieval freak. He has swords, and other stuff..let's hope we'll never need that.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:45 pm

Now I understand much better why Ramzan's soldiers are fighting so enthusiastically in Ukraine. Article from 2018:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Zeitenwende-ohne-Zukunftschancen/Re-Entnazifizierung/posting-40630912/show/

Kevinagent wrote on 07/03/2022 13:59:

Ukraine army's Chechen allies openly admit having Islamic State links - report
http://web.archive.org/web/20210210174901/https://www.rt.com/news/447447-ukraine-chechen-battalion-isis/

Islamic State in Ukraine: A Christmas present from the West
http://web.archive.org/web/20210411081724/https://www.rt.com/op-ed/447536-isis-chechen-islamists-ukraine/

Putin is our enemy too, says Chechen fighter in Ukraine
http://web.archive.org/web/20210116040520/https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/putin-is-our-enemy-too-says-chechen-fighter-in-ukraine-sv2rf2qtz

New York Times: Islamists alongside pro-Western Ukrainians fight Russians and separatists in Ukraine
Islamic Battalions, Stocked With Chechens, Aid Ukraine in War With Rebels

http://web.archive.org/web/20210418120649/https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/08/world/europe/islamic-battalions-stocked-with-chechens-aid-ukraine-in-war-with-rebels.html

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:04 pm

der_mick wrote:
Pirata wrote:ACTION PLAN for women in "worst case" scenario's

For Germans I can recommend tactical crossbows. They have magazines with 5-7 arrows. You can go hunting with them and there are even hardened "Bodkin" arrows, that can penetrate harder stuff.
https://www.steambow.at/stinger-ii/?lang=en

This one is also nice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drQnaLXkifo&t=0s

My little brother is a medieval freak. He has swords, and other stuff..let's hope we'll never need that.

If there will be a need to go hunting? You will not get 100 meters away from your home with a crossbow.. some fucker will come for it. Too noticeable, and have you ever encountered a wild boar in the forrest, scary shit.. are you fit and brave enough to get close enough to shot and kill it with a bow?? And then what? You just cut out a piece and leave the cadaver lying around? Not very economical, and remember, when martial law is declared, you will not be running around with swords either, unless you want to get shot, because Police and Army will think you are a nutter who just lost his mind, just saying.

Get a fishing rod that can be reduced to fit into a bag, get a slingshot to catch rabbits or ducks.. and certainly don't get caught poaching. I'm a country side hillbilly, did you grow up in a city fed by the super market? Have you ever killed and skinned an animal? Do you know how to prepare it, so it doesn't rot away and you getting food poisoning? Better buy stuff I mentioned in my prepper list, like canned beans and rice and store that at home, we are not going into "mad max" world, just 3rd world life for a decade or two. Most people will even have problem to kill a chicken.. but if you have a garden you may as well get a few chickens, they make great pets that taste good, right?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:50 pm

Pirata wrote:
If there will be a need to go hunting? You will not get 100 meters away from your home with a crossbow.. some fucker will come for it. Too noticeable, and have you ever encountered a wild boar in the forrest, scary shit.. are you fit and brave enough to get close enough to shot and kill it with a bow?? And then what? You just cut out a piece and leave the cadaver lying around? Not very economical, and remember, when martial law is declared, you will not be running around with swords either, unless you want to get shot, because Police and Army will think you are a nutter who just lost his mind, just saying.

This is a nice demonstration of how effective these bows are for hunting. Admitted, the boars are not that huge but the strategy for hunting can be adapted. This guy uses the stinger, which I have bought some months ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0vQcjw6zhU

Before we came to Germany we had Pigs and other animals on a farm. Preparing the meat is not a problem. My family has been living in rural areas and we have the knowledge to process meat, wheat, produce alkohol etc.

I would not go outside with the crossbow, just have someone guarding the backyard with the bigger crossbow (Adder). The smaller one (Stinger) can even be used inside the house and in narrow spaces.

Get a fishing rod that can be reduced to fit into a bag, get a slingshot to catch rabbits or ducks.. and certainly don't get caught poaching. I'm a country side hillbilly, did you grow up in a city fed by the super market? Have you ever killed and skinned an animal? Do you know how to prepare it, so it doesn't rot away and you getting food poisoning? Better buy stuff I mentioned in my prepper list, like canned beans and rice and store that at home, we are not going into "mad max" world, just 3rd world life for a decade or two. Most people will even have problem to kill a chicken.. but if you have a garden you may as well get a few chickens, they make great pets that taste good, right?

Yeah, I forgot about the slingshots. Bought 4 kilos of 11mm lead balls and special rubber that can bring them up to ~100m/s. It can reach 15 Joule of impact energy without a problem. So hunting small game is possible.

Of course this is not an one-or-the-other decision, just some additional options. Buying food is - of course - of utmost importance.

Just wanted to share the info, in case someone wonders if there is a legal (in Germany) distance-weapon that has some power behind it. I'd rather not have to use it ever.
der_mick
der_mick

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:51 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Zeitenwende-ohne-Zukunftschancen/Re-Entnazifizierung/posting-40630936/show/

Kevinagent schrieb am 07.03.2022 14:01:

How Former ‘Islamic State’ Militants Wind Up In Ukraine
https://en.hromadske.ua/posts/how-former-islamic-state-militants-wind-up-in-ukraine

Pro-Kiev Battalions and Islamic State: Bastards-in-Arms
https://southfront.org/pro-kiev-battalions-and-islamic-state-bastards-in-arms/

In first photo you see pro-Kiev battalion “Azov” in the city Mariupol on June 13, 2015. It was parade for “anniversary of liberation of city Mariupol by battalions “Azov” and “Donbass”. In the second photo you see members of Islamic State terroristic network in the Syrian city Rakka on July 1, 2014. It was parade “in honor of liberation of city Rakka”.

Same masters, same instructors and same trains create same ugly behavior and same war crimes. Pro-Kiev militants and ISIS are creations of same regimes, which pretend to be “leaders of civilized world”.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:12 pm

der_mick wrote:
Pirata wrote:

This is a nice demonstration of how effective these bows are for hunting. Admitted, the boars are not that huge but the strategy for hunting can be adapted. This guy uses the stinger, which I have bought some months ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0vQcjw6zhU

Before we came to Germany we had Pigs and other animals on a farm. Preparing the meat is not a problem. My family has been living in rural areas and we have the knowledge to process meat, wheat, produce alkohol etc.

I would not go outside with the crossbow, just have someone guarding the backyard with the bigger crossbow (Adder). The smaller one (Stinger) can even be used inside the house and in narrow spaces.

Yeah, I forgot about the slingshots. Bought 4 kilos of 11mm lead balls and special rubber that can bring them up to ~100m/s. It can reach 15 Joule of impact energy without a problem. So hunting small game is possible.

Of course this is not an one-or-the-other decision, just some additional options. Buying food is - of course - of utmost importance.

Just wanted to share the info, in case someone wonders if there is a legal (in Germany) distance-weapon that has some power behind it. I'd rather not have to use it ever.

I ordered an Adder (Think it was December) cancelled it at the last minute because I thought I might be being just a tad irrational and drinking too much.

Very bad timing. Sadly I'm no longer in a position to pay off for one and my friend (who I care for) is in deteriorating health, which has to be my number one priority.

Tinned and dry foods, I can do that. Shortwave battery radio -check. Garden is a quagmire of mud this time of year as it's solid clay beneath the thin topsoil and no drainage so growing on a large scale would be impossible without investing in manure and building raised beds. I used to grow cabbage, cauliflower and beans as a kid, my dad was a gardener on a big fancy manor house and we had a little cottage on the grounds, times like this I wish he were still alive to give me some advice on growing.

Plenty of board games and books to keep us occupied when the lights go out. Plenty of candles, too. And loads of firewood for cooking. I expect the millenials and below will be throwing themselves off cliffs when their "smart" phones go dark.

So, for me and my friend, all we can do is sit back and hope for the best / expect the worst.

Ffs I think I've just succeeded in depressing the hell out of myself #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

Zambeezi, Pirata, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:28 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
I ordered an Adder (Think it was December) cancelled it at the last minute because I thought I might be being just a tad irrational and drinking too much.

Very bad timing. Sadly I'm no longer in a position to pay off for one and my friend (who I care for) is in deteriorating health, which has to be my number one priority.

Tinned and dry foods, I can do that. Shortwave battery radio -check. Garden is a quagmire of mud this time of year as it's solid clay beneath the thin topsoil and no drainage so growing on a large scale would be impossible without investing in manure and building raised beds. I used to grow cabbage, cauliflower and beans as a kid, my dad was a gardener on a big fancy manor house and we had a little cottage on the grounds, times like this I wish he were still alive to give me some advice on growing.

Plenty of board games and books to keep us occupied when the lights go out. Plenty of candles, too. And loads of firewood for cooking. I expect the millenials and below will be throwing themselves off cliffs when their "smart" phones go dark.

So, for me and my friend, all we can do is sit back and hope for the best / expect the worst.

Ffs I think I've just succeeded in depressing the hell out of myself #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

Having a purpose is a good thing. It keeps your morale high and prevents you from shutting down psychologically.

I'd suggest you buy some books about: Survival, Emergency Medicine and Plants that you can eat or use for medicinal purposes.
Could be that you won't need them but if SHTF they could be invaluable.
der_mick
der_mick

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next