Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Oasis
12 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:32 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:40 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:42 pm

(March 4, 2022) Samsung Encryption Flaw

Researchers have found a major encryption flaw in 100 million Samsung Galaxy phones.

schneier.com/blog/archives/2022/03/samsung-encryption-flaw.html

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:43 pm

According to preliminary information, the missiles that hit Vinnytsia airport were launched from Transnistria

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/6-march-according-to-preliminary-information-the-missiles
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:43 pm

Pirata wrote:Russian embassy sends note to Germany’s foreign ministry over discrimination of Russians

Yes I can confirm that the majority of Germans are a bunch of cowardly arseholes who only feel strong when they can gang up on individuals. When they lack true feasable arguments and intellect they use ad hominems or talk some nonsense, try to bully you around, let out their anger on those who do not participate in their self-imposed mind-control mentality.. They think they always know better then everyone else and feel threatened by those who disagree with them. If there is one thing I really hate about Germans it's that they always think they need to police [each] others thoughts and words, in a very compulsive obsessive way. This is probably not only a German thing, but here it's quite extreme, and the very reason why Germans had one of the hardest Lock-downs in the world, then they tell me to shut up, because "mannerisms", fuck your mannerisms! It's about the Steak, not the sizzle! They should go lecture and correct their own criminal leadership, other Europeans wouldn't be much bothered at this point if they committed assisted suicide on orders of the Pentagon, the only problem for us is their economic dominance that will drag the rest of Europe down with them. Pathetic!  

Is this a test of how many games of intrigue it takes to destroy this jewel of a forum?

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:55 pm

Ukraine Soldiers with an American M240V machine gun and a British NLAW ATGM somewhere in a kindergarten.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%B6hse_Onkelz

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:01 pm

(February 28, 2022) The Fabian Society, Eugenics and the Historic Forces Behind Today’s Systemic Breakdown

Might the current freedom movements force a shift in the elements of the political class that have not lost their humanity
to a commitment to assimilate everything into a unipolar transhumanist priesthood?

z3news.com/w/the-fabian-society-eugenics-and-the-historic-forces-behind-todays-systemic-breakdown/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:03 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Pirata wrote:they use ad hominems or talk some nonsense

This describes you perfectly well.

That's a little BLOWBACK for all those "quality" P.M.'s I get from your "anygy aunt" who tries to inform me that you both apparently have some sort of default superior opion status here on this Forum. That was new to me. You both have the option to completely ignore me, I will do so as well from now on. Hoever, If you comment on my posts, I will respond. The anonymous poster who recently commented on the "mannerisms" of Böhse Tante (Angry Aunt).. wasn't so much off methinks now. Dear Germans, if you feel free enough to refute opinions, you should be able to handle the echo, or toughen up a little, you are not going to censor my speech or opinions.

And a direct Question to "Böhse Tante", why did you chose a moniker that correlates irrefutably to a German Neo Nazi band?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%B6hse_Onkelz

Is it because they are not really Neo Nazi, just like those ones in Ukraine?

Sorry if I cannot take you two as serious as you would like it, maybe you should rethink your own behavior, and not feel all self rightous and complain when others just don't put up with your crap arrogance.. the truth is actually that you two attack me since I came back to this forum, and all you do is project your own behavior on me, then scream "I am being attacked". Play Nazis with somebody else, just leave me alone!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:41 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:42 pm

(March 4, 2022) How Zelensky Made Peace With Neo-Nazis

While Western media deploys Zelensky’s heritage to refute accusations of neo-Nazis in Ukraine,
the president now depends on them as front line fighters in the war with Russia, report Alex Rubinstein and Max Blumenthal.

consortiumnews.com/2022/03/04/how-zelensky-made-peace-with-neo-nazis/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:47 pm

Al Mayadeen English
@MayadeenEnglish
·
1h
Protestors are marching in more than 40 cities in the #UK today and chanting slogans such as "no to #NATO, no to war". #Russia

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FNLE50RXsAM5KOd?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:51 pm

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
2m
The Russian Ministry of Defense says that it has uncovered facts of an emergency sweep by the Kiev regime, hiding proof of the US Defense Department-funded military-biological research program implemented in Ukraine

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
2m
According to the Russian MOD, employees of Ukrainian biolaboratories provided documents on the destruction of especially dangerous plague & anthrax pathogens on February 24

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
2m
Russian MOD: "The Pentagon is seriously concerned about the disclosure of secret biological experiments on the territory of Ukraine."

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
1m
"The documents obtained confirm that Ukrainian biolaboratories, in the immediate vicinity of Russian territory, were used to develop biological weapons components", reports RIA on the matter

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
1m
"To prevent the revelation of violations of Article 1 of the UN Convention on the prohibition of biological and toxin weapons by the US and Ukraine, the Ukrainian Ministry of Health sent instructions to all biolaboratories on the urgent liquidation of dangerous pathogens."

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:54 pm

(March 5, 2022)Russia declares war on the Straussians
by Thierry Meyssan

Russia is not waging war on the Ukrainian people, but on a small group of people within the US power
that has transformed Ukraine without its knowledge, the Straussians.
It formed half a century ago and has already committed an incredible amount of crimes
in Latin America and the Middle East without the knowledge of the United States. This is their story.

voltairenet.org/article215855.html

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:10 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Wenn-zwei-Weltmaechte-streiten/oT-Notfall-Pressekonferenz-im-Donbass/posting-40625655/show/

Emergency press conference in Donbass
nomore wrote on 06.03.2022 16:14:

slightly OT
[quote.]
Prime Minister of the Donetsk People's Republic, Denis Pushilin gives emergency press conference.

A laptop was found on a hastily abandoned Ukrainian military base - registered with NATO

On it is data from American reconnaissance flights conducted over the Donbass and Crimea with unmanned drones in recent years (officially confirmed)
This means that the Americans have passed on their data to the Ukrainian army, i.e. support them.
Military strategic objects of Russia and the Donbass were marked on the maps created with this data

Source: Alina from the Donbass via telegram
[/quote]

Exclamation Suspect Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:12 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
8m
#BREAKING #Russia defense ministry warns neighbor countries not to let #Ukraine use their airfields

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:20 pm

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·50s
“NATO is not ready to discuss Ukraine's accession for the next 5-10 years, we will not fight for an application for membership.” member of the Ukrainian delegation

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:22 pm

Genichesk

Victor 🇷🇺 Z@vicktop55·6mA group of former British Marines arrived in Ukraine to take part in the fighting on the side of Kyiv.
#Ukraine

telegram new_militarycolumnist

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FNLaDKPXwAcPW1H?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:30 pm

Abacus wrote:(March 5, 2022)Russia declares war on the Straussians
by Thierry Meyssan

Russia is not waging war on the Ukrainian people, but on a small group of people within the US power
that has transformed Ukraine without its knowledge, the Straussians.
It formed half a century ago and has already committed an incredible amount of crimes
in Latin America and the Middle East without the knowledge of the United States. This is their story.

voltairenet.org/article215855.html

Reading it now:

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2970558720 #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2642882043

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:33 pm

"Russia is not waging war on the Ukrainian people, but on a small group of people within the US power that has transformed Ukraine without its knowledge, the Straussians. It formed half a century ago and has already committed an incredible amount of crimes in Latin America and the Middle East without the knowledge of the United States. This is their story."

https://www.voltairenet.org/article215855.html

Edit: Sorry, for double post, I just saw this has been posted here already.

Last edited by der_mick on Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:41 pm

Benjamin Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(March 6, 2022)

Colombian mercenaries were involved in assassinating Haiti's president, the plan to kill Bolivia's president, and the US-Saudi war on Yemen

Now they're going to help Ukraine kill Russians

These right-wing shock troops are the janissaries of the US Empire

nitter.net/BenjaminNorton/status/1500313211744227330#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:46 pm

Kharkov:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:52 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Wenn-zwei-Weltmaechte-streiten/oT-Notfall-Pressekonferenz-im-Donbass/posting-40625655/show/

Emergency press conference in Donbass
nomore wrote on 06.03.2022 16:14:

slightly OT
[quote.]
Prime Minister of the Donetsk People's Republic, Denis Pushilin gives emergency press conference.

A laptop was found on a hastily abandoned Ukrainian military base - registered with NATO

On it is data from American reconnaissance flights conducted over the Donbass and Crimea with unmanned drones in recent years (officially confirmed)
This means that the Americans have passed on their data to the Ukrainian army, i.e. support them.
Military strategic objects of Russia and the Donbass were marked on the maps created with this data

Source: Alina from the Donbass via telegram

Exclamation Suspect Exclamation [/quote]

Maybe a picture of this lap top (a think pad from Lenovo, I am using the same)

https://imgur.com/thFMtFe (copied from the Other Side)

This is typical US behaviour. Not being part of the war itself, but supporting one side with weapons and information. And then complaining, when the Lusitania gets sunk, but actually using human shields for a weapons transport to UK.

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:57 pm

David Ramírez Álvarez 🇨🇺
@DvidTwit
(March 5, 2022)

PBS blurring portrait of Nazi Stephen Bandera to whitewash neo-nazi mayor in Ukraine.

Reminds me of the time Fox News blurred a poster of Cubans in favour of the Cuban Revolution in order to portray a supposed protest against it.

The lengths western propaganda go to!

nitter.net/DvidTwit/status/1499956713046392832#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:59 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:07 pm

It will get interesting, when these narco gangsters withdraw into Colombian territory and the Venezolans follow them.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:24 pm

Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil
@ivan_8848
(March 6, 2022)

Nostrodamus- Zhirinovsky strikes again
Recall, earlier Zhirinovsky predicted Operation Z with military precision.

This 1999 footage has surfaced where he talks of NATO provocation in the Ukraine, Caucasus and the Baltics

nitter.net/ivan_8848/status/1500358729111322624#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:25 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
2m
#BREAKING Kremlin says Putin and Israel PM Bennet had a phone call, a day after Bennet visit

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:27 pm

Putin calls out Western Gaslighting habits

I would hope Eastern European countries would be smarter than to do that.

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:34 pm

Matt Kennard
@kennardmatt
(March 6, 2022)

If mainstream American and British journalists covered their own govt’s imperial wars
like they do Russia’s, the whole war machine would collapse overnight.
The establishment know this well. It’s why Julian Assange
soon begins his 4th year in Belmarsh maximum-security prison.

nitter.net/kennardmatt/status/1500493636080910343#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next