Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Oasis
12 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:16 pm

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by der_mick Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:18 pm

der_mick
der_mick

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:22 pm

Sorry if posted important and love

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:43 pm

Severstal decided to completely stop the supply of steel to the EU countries

Roscosmos refused to launch British OneWeb satellites and will not return the UK money

cheers cheers

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:47 pm

Russia is starting to respond rocket engines will no longer go to the USA and according to Pravda oil supply to the US is now cut off,enjoy $4.00 plus gas Americans and probably $8.00 in California

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:04 pm

Caitlin Johnstone ⏳
@caitoz
(March 3, 2022)

Spotify Purges Dissident Voices In Latest Censorship Escalation

These include podcasts by @LeeCamp, @ReadeAlexandra, and @bamnecessary. I have some thoughts.
caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p/spotify-purges-dissident-voices-in?s=w

nitter.net/caitoz/status/1499402755911618563#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:09 pm

Russia has just started the pain will be huge

And then Russia issued the bill!..

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:41 pm

Sonia Poulton
@SoniaPoulton
(March 3, 2022)

Tomorrow on Rise with BNT 7.30am-9am GMT

💥Investigative journalist @JohnnyVedmore will join our news review to talk MSM incitement, Russia, Ukraine, Blair, Schwab, WEF and Cyber Polygon

The only agenda we are interested in is the truth.
https://brandnewtube.com/@Soniapoulton
@brandnewtube

nitter.net/SoniaPoulton/status/1499399650675023872#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:51 pm

luda1 wrote:
Sorry if posted important and love

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1288463711

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:52 pm

Natylie Baldwin
@natyliesb
(March 3, 2022)

"Russia has intelligence that Ukraine was working to create nuclear weapons,
the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) director Sergei Naryshkin said."

interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/75324/
nitter.net/natyliesb/status/1499436311467364352#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:03 pm

luda1 wrote:Russia has just started the pain will be huge

This is all nice and well, but I don't understand a word. Does anyone know of a way that I could translate this? They have no subtitles.

I would give something to be able to speak Russian. I allways liked the language.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:17 pm

To those interested, I think I found a way to translate audio. Just tested it and it works very well with Russian -> English. Not so well with Russian -> German.

https://support.google.com/translate/answer/6142468?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
der_mick
der_mick

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:29 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
2h
First documented American-made Javelin trophy ATGM.
#Donbass

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 FM8pKyKWQAo0B1C?format=jpg&name=small

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·3h
French President Macron believes 'the worst is to come' after call with Putin

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:51 pm

Ehsan Safarnejad 🇮🇷
@Safarnejad_IR
(March 3, 2022)

US rejects to leave Iraq, condemns #Ukraine invasion!

Hypocrisy?! #RussiaUkraine

nitter.net/Safarnejad_IR/status/1499424750900285443#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:13 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1854299768

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:18 pm

khnum wrote:Russia is starting to respond rocket engines will no longer go to the USA and according to Pravda oil supply to the US is now cut off,enjoy $4.00 plus gas Americans and probably $8.00 in California

https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/150550-russia_usa_oil/

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2979389474

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:19 pm

sure.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Ezgif-41

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:29 pm

Presentation: War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity Committed by the Ukrainian Military-Political Leadership in Donbass

This was given to the UN in Geneva by the Russian Federation.

"Warning! Viewer discretion is strongly advised! The contents of these materials are extremely graphic! But so was the life for the citizens of Donbass over the last 8 years..."

https://geneva.mid.ru/en_US/web/geneva_en/donbasstragedy

https://archive.org/details/presentation-ukrainian-war-crimes/mode/2up
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:36 pm

meh

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:56 pm

der_mick wrote:
luda1 wrote:Russia has just started the pain will be huge

This is all nice and well, but I don't understand a word. Does anyone know of a way that I could translate this? They have no subtitles.

I would give something to be able to speak Russian. I allways liked the language.

It's a bit of work, but you can solve it.

Watch the video on YT. Directly under the video on the right there are 3 dots, call them up and select "Transcript". This appears at the top right of the video. Highlight the text and enter it into the translator. If you want a "proper" translation, you have to delete the minutes. I looked to see if it could be elegantly solved in the word processor in my outdated OpenOffice (wanted to update 2 years ago, my goodness ...), but unfortunately not. In MS Word it used to work via the table function, Afair also via Excel.

This works for all videos with subtitles. Unusual languages such as Basque (which deepl does not offer) can be done with Yandex Translator. Well, the Russians ...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:12 am

Unbelievable.
why it's our patriotic duty and pleasure to completely wreck the economy
RT
US senators hold news conference on the Banning Russian Energy Imports Act

neocon shills. spit. collapse coming shoon.

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:29 am

false flagging

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:32 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:35 am

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 3574449849

Oy vey yetst iz er ingantsn meshugge..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:38 am

Zambeezi wrote:Unbelievable.
why it's our patriotic duty and pleasure to completely wreck the economy
RT
US senators hold news conference on the Banning Russian Energy Imports Act

neocon shills. spit. collapse coming shoon.

. What is this kind of BS? After Russia alredy announced to cut all (not only oil) supplies to USA

https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/150550-russia_usa_oil/

this assclowns pretend to ban imports from there.

But people who don't know this think "Murika stronk, very stronk and smaaaart". Yeah.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 863744033 #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:21 am

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 I0iu5t10

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2fa3b910

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Mjkhlg10

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Ssnrof10

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 28768810
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:02 am

2 hrs

3 hrs

5 hrs

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next