Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Oasis
12 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:04 am

Wheat now >1,300 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

https://de.investing.com/commodities/us-wheat

Put it at 6 months or more ...

pale

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:12 am

March 4, 2022
Consortium News Live! was joined by Mark Sleboba in Moscow and Scott Ritter in the U.S.
to discuss the current situation on the ground in Ukraine,
and the economic and information war that is raging along with the guns.

begins @3:50

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:33 am

Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:06 am

Europe & US want a 'civilized' lynching. lol. Ru just won't cooperate.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 X1529

Pirata, Böhse Tante, Oasis and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:36 am

you will suffer.. you should thank us and blame Putin. It's the least you can do for your country.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 X1532

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 C14

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KB4Z! nli Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:43 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Wheat now >1,300 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

https://de.investing.com/commodities/us-wheat

Put it at 6 months or more ...

pale

Thus gonna be uuuge problem very soon

KB4Z! nli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:55 am

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 X1531

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:26 am

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 2510800806

Good morning and hello everybody, I was wondering where you are ZOD.. glad to hear you are doing okay,
now you are going to walk around a bit like Napolean for a while, you know..
that constipated motherfucker always held his hand over his appendix area. #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1619689188 Get well soon!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:28 am

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Photo_20

In green: countries where Corona is still so dangerous that children and adults still have to be tortured with masks,
basic protective measures are absolutely necessary and there is virtually no alternative to compulsory vaccination
from the age of 18. All gray countries are scumbag countries and science deniers.
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi, boris and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:59 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hello all, folks. I just want let you know I Will be mostly off for next few days as I'm after acute appendix surgery.

Wishing you a very smooth recovery!

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:01 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hello all, folks. I just want let you know I Will be mostly off for next few days as I'm after acute appendix surgery.

NO worries, we will hold the front while you are gone ;-)
Hope it goes well and you are back on your feet soon.
#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1455193345

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:04 am

~150 military planes from Europe to the Persian Gulf atm:

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/

Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:22 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:39 am

anon2 wrote:

Wishing you a very smooth recovery!

Bloody hell. Speedy recovery, Zod! :Salute:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:39 am

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:43 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Exclamation

Heck of a lot of military traffic out of Germany and Britain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:03 pm

Get well soon Zod!
And don't forget to have a big banquet before you go for surgery. Food will be shitty for some days after that. (Of course not 12 hours directly before Laughing )
der_mick
der_mick

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:56 pm

Governor of Nevada walks into a bar...
watch what happens next:
http://198.46.190.126/videos/nevadagovernor.mp4

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:28 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 X1533

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:31 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 X1534
ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·17m
These terrorists spent the last 6 years getting bombed back to stone age by Russians,
so they are more than eager to make some money and fight the Russians --
they also receive good compensation and as always, this is organized by Turkey, terrorist safe-haven.

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:35 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1619689188

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:37 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 X1535

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 X1537

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:41 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 X1536

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:52 pm

it's prolly a CIA enterprise. easy-peasy.

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:53 pm

About the case CIA/Afghanistan/SU:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t251p90-diverse-themen-ausgesuchte-texte-und-forenbeitrage#124618

"Robert Gates (US Secretary of State for Bush and Obama) has written a book about this."

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:58 pm

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:14 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Exclamation

Heck of a lot of military traffic out of Germany and Britain.

Have you seen (without military filter) that the "no fly zone" is larger now? First it was Ukraine and the bordering part of Russia, but now also Belarus.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:18 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 X1538

https://twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1501203446183174147

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:05 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
5m
*PELOSI: HOUSE WILL PASS BIPARTISAN RUSSIAN OIL BAN TODAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next