Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Oasis
12 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:52 pm

Johnny Vedmore
@JohnnyVedmore
(March 4, 2022)

Can everyone who has a German audience, a friend or family member, tell them about Nicole Junkermann.

It is a story waiting to break in Germany and it has been almost entirely hidden from the German people for 3 years. Germany is not free.

Help me break these dystopian chains!

nitter.net/JohnnyVedmore/status/1499826730672005122#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:What the actual fuck?

Simple answer is no. Why on earth would he want to join now, after all they have done? It's a bit late to change tactics, and extremely dishonest, they will never change their objective to destroy the Russian state. They will probably try again between 2029-2032 (when real great danger for a global WW3 outbreak will arise, when Jupiter and Saturn will be in OPPOSITION to each other, with Rahu and Ketu in similar position as right now), and I hope President Putin will not make the same mistake like Marshal Tito, he should prepare for the time after his duty, in a way that will be incorruptable. I know he is already working on that, he initiated a few laws that will make it difficult for the Khazarian Mafija to just walk in and do what they do best: Identity theft..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:59 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Switched off the computer for 14hrs and did other stuff. Needed the break.

I see the rhetoric is heating up.

I hear that Asda (Walmart) stores over here are having a campaign to raise money for Ukraine. I have to go to Asda tonight and I don't know that I can control my temper. It's been difficult enough dealing with the children that serve as staff members and the f*cking maskers that persist.

As the picture with caption says: "The stupid, it burns!"

For a few days now I can't stand the TV news any more. Whenever I hear this propaganda, I have an uncontrollable urge to run to the nearest broadcaster and burn everything down there.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 63862118

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:02 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:13 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
3m
Zionist media: Zelensky refused to call Bennett

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 FNHJxS4XMAQDxak?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:15 pm

Pirata wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Pirata wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Switched off the computer for 14hrs and did other stuff. Needed the break.

I hear that Asda (Walmart) stores over here are having a campaign to raise money for Ukraine. I have to go to Asda tonight and I don't know that I can control my temper. It's been difficult enough dealing with the children that serve as staff members and the f*cking maskers that persist.

The audacity they have, my local supermarket has a new sign up at the cashiers. "WE WILL DONATE MONEY FOR UKRAINE" and then they ask people to "join" their philantropy, how nice.. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A THING IN ANY SUPER MARKET, ever!!! Like the Bible says, real good is only done in secrecy. All these monopolist shops first went along with the COVID NAZISM, and now this shit, it's really disgusting!

My friend will be with me, she's the only one that can keep my anger in check. But if they ask me to donate, they're going to get the sharp end of the stick.

There is nothing wrong with helping people in need, but you and I know that the money will never reach ALL people in need, if it ever reaches any people in need at all. At this point I feel like living in a retarded cartoon world, were the cartoon characters took over the storyboard and editing.

I'd like to know where were the signs up in supermarkets since 2014 asking for money for Donetsk and Luhansk?

My problem with it is that the sheep who promote this crap have no clue as to how this situation came about. They just think "Russia bad, Putin mad.", and they don't bother to research anything. Poor widdle Ukraine did nothing wrong and big bad Russia is a bully. If I wasted my time
trying to explain the 2014 coup and the thousands dead from Ukie shelling over the past 8 years, those Asda staff members would look at me like I'm crazy.

When the Nuland phone call was leaked, I was disgusted by the UK media focusing on the "Fuck the EU" comment while completely ignoring the fact that the phone call was discussing the upcoming coup and who to place in power. People are just bombarded with this horseshit day in, day out and they never, ever question it.

9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran, Venezuela, China, the "covid" hoax and now this. And much, much more. Nobody has an ounce of critical thought, it seems.

Family and friends lost, all I have left is you bloody lot! #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:21 pm

Abacus wrote:Johnny Vedmore
@JohnnyVedmore
(March 4, 2022)

Can everyone who has a German audience, a friend or family member, tell them about Nicole Junkermann.

It is a story waiting to break in Germany and it has been almost entirely hidden from the German people for 3 years. Germany is not free.

I think this is needed now, because it could go to Nirvana ...

https://archive.ph/dAoIS

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:22 pm

Belgorod:

"Ukrajinské bezpečnostní složky prý otevřely stavidla kyjevské nádrže a zaplavily oblast severně od Kyjeva, aby zabránily postupu ruských jednotek."

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 YsWfwxD

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:29 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Pirata wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Pirata wrote:

The audacity they have, my local supermarket has a new sign up at the cashiers. "WE WILL DONATE MONEY FOR UKRAINE" and then they ask people to "join" their philantropy, how nice.. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A THING IN ANY SUPER MARKET, ever!!! Like the Bible says, real good is only done in secrecy. All these monopolist shops first went along with the COVID NAZISM, and now this shit, it's really disgusting!

My friend will be with me, she's the only one that can keep my anger in check. But if they ask me to donate, they're going to get the sharp end of the stick.

There is nothing wrong with helping people in need, but you and I know that the money will never reach ALL people in need, if it ever reaches any people in need at all. At this point I feel like living in a retarded cartoon world, were the cartoon characters took over the storyboard and editing.

I'd like to know where were the signs up in supermarkets since 2014 asking for money for Donetsk and Luhansk?

My problem with it is that the sheep who promote this crap have no clue as to how this situation came about. They just think "Russia bad, Putin mad.", and they don't bother to research anything. Poor widdle Ukraine did nothing wrong and big bad Russia is a bully. If I wasted my time
trying to explain the 2014 coup and the thousands dead from Ukie shelling over the past 8 years, those Asda staff members would look at me like I'm crazy.

When the Nuland phone call was leaked, I was disgusted by the UK media focusing on the "Fuck the EU" comment while completely ignoring the fact that the phone call was discussing the upcoming coup and who to place in power. People are just bombarded with this horseshit day in, day out and they never, ever question it.

9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran, Venezuela, China, the "covid" hoax and now this. And much, much more. Nobody has an ounce of critical thought, it seems.

Family and friends lost, all I have left is you bloody lot!  #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

I am glad that I do not have to deal only with Germans. People from other countries usually have a very different view of things, especially some from the "Middle East".

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:30 pm

Unbelievable...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:46 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Emh6pa10

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 37818d10

THIS is the crap we are dealing with... there is a segment of Western people that are mentally incapacitated
or as I usually say: TO STUPID TO SHIT. My estimate is that about 30% have the equivalent IQ of a shit fly.

Who is Patricia Arquette?

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1685275927

Force landing for *TWO* USA F-35s Germany Berlin

one is ok, but 2nd.. its very strange, very very strange!!!!
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:54 pm

F35 Emergency landing in Berlin

two F35 required emergency landing, they say... the day the new Khazarian Mafija Boss Bennet comes for some 'Blah Blah' to Berlin.
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:56 pm

unable to open, link not secure?

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:59 pm

Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:59 pm

Abacus wrote:

I'm using the Brave browser and it's opening ok from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:00 pm

Double

Last edited by Mr Badger on Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:14 pm

Abacus wrote:Johnny Vedmore
@JohnnyVedmore
(March 4, 2022)

We all here know, that Germany is a puppet state, not the sheeple, who think, Germany is a free, democratic country.

https://johnnyvedmore.com/2019/07/18/featured-content/

As of 2019, Nicole Junkermann’s current business portfolio is very impressive. She’s often described as an ex-model, entrepreneur and investor, but Ms. Junkermann is much more than just what you see at first glance. Born in Düsseldorf, Germany on 27th April 1975, Nicole Junkermann studied Business Administration at the International University of Monaco, and then went onto study Management Development at the prestigious Harvard Business School in the United States. Amongst her many talents she is multilingual and can speak German, English, French, Italian, and Spanish. In 1998, after graduating from the University of Monaco, she co-founded “Winamax,” which was an early online gaming platform that existed before online gaming regulation became a priority for the authorities. Winamax was sold in 2001 and Junkermann would go on to invest in a recently created media rights company called “Infront Sports and Media AG,” where she would soon serve as the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.

In 2002, Junkermann acquired the rights for the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany with her relatively new company Infront Sports and Media. The company was best known at this time for its president and chief executive, Philippe Blatter, the nephew of Sepp Blatter, the then president of FIFA. This overt corrupt nepotism left Junkermann’s Infront Sports and Media as the company to market the TV rights to future major FIFA tournaments. The company went on to acquire the rights to all of FIFA’s World Cups, and even though this deal was watered down in 2006, in 2011 FIFA again gave Infront permission to sell the TV rights, in the Asian markets, for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.

During her time at Infront Sports and Media, Junkermann would be caught flying on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” on three occasions. The first flight recorded, on 22 March 2002, she would share with Epstein, Sean Koo, and one other passenger, but it’s her second trip which really stands out. On Saturday 31 August 2002, Jeffrey Epstein and Nicole Junkermann would fly from Paris Le Bourget Airport to Birmingham Airport, in the UK, alone.

https://johnnyvedmore.com/2019/08/15/epstein-junkermann-september-1-2002-the-secret-senators-and-the-wexner-war-on-iraq/

https://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-weltweit/deutscher-adel/patrick-graf-von-faber-castell-seine-schoene-ex-angelt-sich-einen-milliardaer.html lol!

Das Liebeskarussell in der Society dreht sich – und hat ein neues Hochzeitspaar hervorgebracht: Während Mafalda Prinzessin von Hessen (51) mit Rolf Sachs (61) glücklich ist, hat sich ihr Exmann, der römische Öl-Milliardär Graf Ferdinando Brachetti Peretti (57), frisch verlobt. Seine Auserwählte ist die Düsseldorfer Millionärin Nicole Junkermann (42) die lange mit Patrick Graf von Faber-Castell (52) liiert war. Und da alle Beteiligten dieses Liebesreigens befreundet sind, ist es gut möglich, dass man sich bei der Hochzeit wiedersieht

刘汉
刘汉

Pirata, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:16 pm

Azhar
@lonelyredcurl
(March 5, 2022)

Nothing to see here. Just an annual concert in Kyiv attended by music lovers.
zaborona.com/interactive/sok…

nitter.net/lonelyredcurl/status/1500035028474298371#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:32 pm

WHAT THE FUCK! IS THIS REAL???????

https://streamable.com/gwquhg

Because if it is, they seem to hate Christians, and .. like burning people alive.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 488967860

Last edited by Pirata on Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:33 pm

Mad:Mad:Mad:
@AthinaRedGirl
(March 3, 2022)

Little-known fact: Last November, the US has reactivated a nuclear unit in Germany,
armed with ‘Dark Eagle’ hypersonic missiles, which could reach Moscow in just > 20 minutes.
Rumour has it that these missiles were also to be stationed in Ukraine.

nitter.net/AthinaRedGirl/status/1499419682780164098#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:34 pm

Abacus wrote:

No probs here, but Zamb had also probs with archive.xx. From where are you? Possibly blocked address in the USA? I have no clue.

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:36 pm

der_mick wrote:These are the people, that are leading Germany right now.
We are all so fucked.

I thought the pope outlawed the hiring of castratos for the capella Sistina in 1878???
But maybe the law only thought of the knife and not of hormone treatment....
刘汉
刘汉

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:39 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
6m
Kharkov explosion of Ukraine army staff and warehouses

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 FNHPeKuWYAkYjJ9?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:39 pm

Total lie, but what to expect from these people, the Ukrainian Nazis bragged online about killing him "like a traitor".
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:40 pm

刘汉 wrote:
We are all so fucked.

I thought the pope outlawed the hiring of castratos for the capella Sistina in 1878???

I understand nada the figure says but that make it probably even more disturbing...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:55 pm

Pirata wrote:WHAT THE FUCK! IS THIS REAL???????

https://streamable.com/gwquhg

Because if it is, they seem to hate Christians, and .. like burning people alive.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 488967860

Is this from an Azov page? So they fit in with other good "friends" of Transatlantic like UCK or IS, who also like to brag about such "heroic deeds". I saw the first cut-off heads on pictures from the Balkans in the 90s, before they were seen in the Middle East. But this is probably a Ukrainian speciality, crucify and set on fire.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2924852245 #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 63862118

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:56 pm

I aploaded a second video today on Rumble, I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this footage, man claims to be former senior SBU Officer, he apparently describes the current situation (crimes) commited in Ukraine, it's in Russian, so I added a summary of what he says in the description section, again, I don't speak Russian, so I can not confirm nor deny, I was asked to share this information, please discern for yourself.

https://rumble.com/vwjy0l-message-from-former-senior-officer-of-the-sbu-to-citizens-of-ukraine-and-fo.html
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
We are all so fucked.

I understand nada the figure says but that make it probably even more disturbing...

She told something about the Equal Rights of Daisies.

I would like to say that I have nothing against gay or queer. But this specimen of a human being seems as stupid as bread to me. Unfortunately, her stupidity fits in wonderfully with our government.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 863744033 #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:09 pm

George Galloway
@georgegalloway
(March 4, 2022)

The ‘West’ is prepared to tool up, fund and shill for throat-cutting islamists in Syria
and goose-stepping Nazis in Ukraine. But hey, we’re the good guys.

nitter.net/georgegalloway/status/1499810814932488192#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:13 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
We are all so fucked.

She told something about the Equal Rights of Daisies.

I would like to say that I have nothing against gay or queer. But this specimen of a human being seems as stupid as bread to me. Unfortunately, her stupidity fits in wonderfully with our government.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 863744033 #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

I don't mind homosexuals, one of my great uncles was gay, something very risky in Croatia, to say the least, but they can be arseholes too, like everybody else, I worked with some.. and some are the nicest sweetest people ever, and others HATE women.. for whatever reason, as long as they don't hate on me they are save. The transgender folks.. they are something else.. I think that is really an induced mental condition, like hatred for nature.. I think they are brainwashed to believe you could rule over nature, it is really bizarre, and to be honest.. I don't want to be governed by people who can't handle REALITY.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next