Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
H10
khnum
der_mick
Mr Badger
Oasis
刘汉
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:17 pm

RT website now down in the UK.

I can still access it via VPN.

Back to top Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:18 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
17m
#BREAKING Macron and Putin held a phone call on #Ukraine war

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:19 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:25 pm

Rob Lee
@RALee85
Russian 4th Tank Division equipment abandoned or destroyed, including an R-149MA1 command and control vehicle, 1V13 artillery battery C2, Msta-S howitzer, 2 T-80BV, 4 T-80U/UK, 4 BMP-2, and UR-77. Looks like the vehicles are being looted

https://mobile.twitter.com/RALee85/status/1498302999336210441

What's with Russia abandoning so many vehicles is it lack of fuel or the heavy snow?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:First Squawk
@FirstSquawk
·
30m
RUSSIAN MINISTER SAYS WE AND OUR ALLIES CAN DUMP EUROS AND DOLLARS AS WE CANNOT TRUST THESE CURRENCIES - INTERVIEW ON LOCAL MEDIA

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3772302220

DO IT--DOOO ITTTT. IMPALE that parasitic octopus vampire cartel with a stake already..

I would call it "Operation Yewlimination" (like the tree, mkay)..

Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:32 pm

Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:First Squawk
@FirstSquawk
·
30m
RUSSIAN MINISTER SAYS WE AND OUR ALLIES CAN DUMP EUROS AND DOLLARS AS WE CANNOT TRUST THESE CURRENCIES - INTERVIEW ON LOCAL MEDIA

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3772302220

DO IT--DOOO ITTTT. IMPALE that parasitic octopus vampire cartel with a stake already..

I would call it "Operation Yewlimination" (like the tree, mkay)..

Let's see how China will decide, because now it must chose a side, as war always does. Will it crash with the West, or save itself financially and economically by siding with Russia. Once they chose their own survival, instead of thermonuclear extinction, China can continue to "dream about world domination", I think imagination is a great thing.. better than ending up as crispy corpses, no? Very Happy
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:34 pm

Joe Truzman
@JoeTruzman
Footage has been published of a Bayraktar TB2 attacking and destroying Russian air defense systems in Ukraine

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeTruzman/status/1498320282716557313
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm already brushing up on my agrarian lifestyle skills.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:41 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
35m
According to Macron office, he asked #Putin the end of attacks on civilians, preservation of civilian infrastructures and preservation of road access in #Ukraine, and Putin confirmed his “willingness to engage on all three points”

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:54 pm

Wyatt Reed
@wyattreed13
(February 28, 2022)

Video reportedly taken in Kharkov appears to shows Ukrainian armed forces
stationed in a residential building opening fire at a man
who was angry residents are being used as ‘human shields’

nitter.net/wyattreed13/status/1498237575340953604#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:55 pm

"⚡ Ukrainian armored car "Varta". Liberated Talakovka. Our days. We move with stormtroopers. We are advancing on Sartana. Exclusives and details coming soon.

@wargonzoo"

https://twitter.com/wargonzoo/status/1498311274526289927

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 FMsSKG6XoAQabhQ?format=jpg&name=large

"⚡ VIDEO ⚡ DNR fighters clear the suburbs of Mariupol ⚡

Right now, the consolidated group of troops of the DPR is stuffing Kalmius and comes through to the cleansing of Sartana, a suburb of Mariupol."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by no one Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:01 pm

der_mick wrote:So guys, as I have nobody to talk about this I thought maybe I'll ask here for opinions.

We are in a dire situation, expecially Germany will be devastated financially and as Tante said, we might get some kind of dictatorship,too.

I am really thinking about my options for the foreseeable future.

Do you guys think it would make sense to leave the country now before it is too late?
I speak German, Romanian, English and French. As I work in IT I figure I could get a job abroad, maybe not as good as my current one, but that's no problem. I don't need much money..

Romania has the advantage that they will never be able to push vax mandates. The majority opposes it and they'll never get that through in Romania. Disadvantage is, it's even closer to Russia and if there is a major fight, it might get hit first.

I was also thinking about learning Russian and moving to Russia but maybe that's a bad idea as a German citizen at the moment.

What are your thoughts? Do you guys think about relocating? Do you think it makes sense to acquire a gun?

What are your measures to prepare for the coming problems, apart from stocking up supplies and food?

Is there anything you would consider important to do now, that will be too late later?

Thanks in advance! I'm really happy to being part of this nice little community of ours!
#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3077205713

Firstly, I would like to apologize for replying in this main news thread, since it should only contain latest news.

As a Romanian living for more than two decades in the West, and having studying history as a hobby for quite a few years, my opinion is that Russia was never interested by Romanian territories and it would make even less sense today, having almost no relevant economic, demographic or strategic significance for them. The only danger I see is regarding the two main NATO sites that might be a target, though unlikely as they are less important than they seem.
Very few Romanians have any idea about their true history, as schools only taught a very selective and subjective narrative both before and after 1989. As an example, I found that not even 1 in 20 Romanians knows how Dobrogea came to be a part of Romania, thinking it was historically theirs for millennia.
Romania built a negative fame for itself historically as never being a trustful partner to anyone, always turning to serve the master of the day whoever they might be - Ottomans, Poles, Russians, Austro-Hungarians, Germans, Russians, French and more recently US or EU, so it historically acted as a second hand vasal country. If SHTF, it will quickly jump in the winner's boat.
Living for decades in an area with very diverse population one other aspect I found from my own experience is that Romanians are one of the most
disunited nations, often envying and undermining each-other while in diaspora.
I am saying all of these with deep sorrow but the evidence is overwhelming.

Germany is too big of a country, a main strategic partner for Russia today and on a positive evolution trend as opposed to North America which is in obvious decline. It is on the path of becoming again dominant in Europe and a major World power. I would see it as the last target on Russia's list, even in the worst case scenario if everything goes south. As you can see, it is one of the few that tried opposing sanctions and I don't think that's only because of the gas. Germany, with the inherent difficulties can survive without the Russian gas, while other European countries can't. They even made it from coal in WW2 when fuel was a critical resource and the lack of it, while very significant, it was not the main reason for their defeat.

The pandemic seems to be fading very quickly out of focus everywhere in the world and I expect present events to precipitate the drop in narrative and restrictions. Romania will blindly follow the EU guidelines and I won't ever bet on their resistance. I will have to shortly travel there and I had to take the vax and booster due to the new EU regulations which are applied in Romania as well from February 1st.

Personally, I would chose to stay in Germany, unless you have strong family and relationship ties in Romania.

no one

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:04 pm

Kharkov, 28.9.2014: Ukrainian Nationalists beating people

piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=86nRSVRibuc

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:09 pm

Ragıp Soylu@ragipsoylu·2m
⚡⚡Russia - Ukraine talks ended, TASS cites a source

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:15 pm

ASB News / MILITARY〽
@ASBMilitary
(February 28, 2022)

Ukrainian forces, since day one of footages that we posted and see everyday— they deliberately hide near schools,
apartment buildings, malls, etc. There are videos of locals snapping on them to move it away from their kids and houses.

nitter.net/ASBMilitary/status/1498268034510827524#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:15 pm

live UN Ukraine: 11th Emergency Special Session of the General Assembly

Borrell spoke to conference of defence ministers

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:21 pm

der_mick wrote:So guys, as I have nobody to talk about this I thought maybe I'll ask here for opinions.

We are in a dire situation, expecially Germany will be devastated financially and as Tante said, we might get some kind of dictatorship,too.

Do you guys think it would make sense to leave the country now before it is too late?
I speak German, Romanian, English and French. As I work in IT I figure I could get a job abroad, maybe not as good as my current one, but that's no problem. I don't need much money..

Romania has the advantage that they will never be able to push vax mandates. The majority opposes it and they'll never get that through in Romania. Disadvantage is, it's even closer to Russia and if there is a major fight, it might get hit first.

I was also thinking about learning Russian and moving to Russia but maybe that's a bad idea as a German citizen at the moment.

What are your thoughts? Do you guys think about relocating? Do you think it makes sense to acquire a gun?

What are your measures to prepare for the coming problems, apart from stocking up supplies and food?

Is there anything you would consider important to do now, that will be too late later?

Thanks in advance! I'm really happy to being part of this nice little community of ours!
#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3077205713

If my daughter wasn't here, I'd sell the house I inherited and get out of here. If the compulsory vaccinations in Russia weren't as bad as here, I'd go there. About the language, I came across something a year or two ago, there are two pretty "German" towns called Marx and Engels. If there is a German-speaking community, I might go there too.

However, I am a bit older and in poor health. For almost 20 years I have seen the train rolling towards us (not in detail, of course), and I have been living by the motto "What comes, comes" for a good 40 years. That's why I'll stay if my daughter stays, because so far I'm her only real "rock in the breakers" here far and wide.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, Pirata, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:24 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
4m
RUSSIA AND UKRAINE HAVE ENDED PEACE TALKS, WILL RETURN TO RESPECTIVE CAPITALS FOR FURTHER CONSULTATIONS BEFORE SECOND ROUND OF TALKS - RIA CITES UKRAINIAN OFFICIAL

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavel Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:26 pm

Empire orders Ukraine to cease negotiations.  We all can now plainly observe that Ukraine was designed as a wedge since 2014 in on way or other to destabilize Ru.F and destroy Putin.  You can truly see he had/has his back against wall.  

For the Chinese, I say this; should that happen to Russia and or to Putin.  You will without a doubt be the next one to be done; and there will be no one left to help you.

Pavel

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:28 pm

Scott Ritter
@RealScottRitter
(February 28, 2022)

You know there’s a problem when the NATO mouthpiece acknowledges that Ukraine is overrun by Nazis…

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/ukraine-s-got-a-real-problem-with-far-right-violence-and-no-rt-didn-t-write-this-headline/
nitter.net/RealScottRitter/status/1498282910293671938#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:36 pm

RT@RT_com·4m
Russia state-affiliated media❗BREAKING: Ukraine says talks with Russia have reached ‘certain decisions’

DETAILS: https://rt.com/russia/550883-ukraine-russia-talks-decisions/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:43 pm

davie ewan macdonald
@escalatorover
(February 28, 2022)

#Ukraine military locate armored personnel carriers in the grounds of a #Mariupol Kindergarten

nitter.net/escalatorover/status/1498195513912733702#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:49 pm

Macroni spoke with president Putin and said it was necessary for "immediately cease fire" in Ukraine

Yeah sure, or the EU shithouse collapses, who cares.. let's not stall the innevitable liberation of at least everything West of the Dnipro and
the maybe the South of Ukraine, that's more "immediately necessary", then what the Rothschild-controlled banking system "needs".
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by no one Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:53 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

If my daughter wasn't here, I'd sell the house I inherited and get out of here. If the compulsory vaccinations in Russia weren't as bad as here, I'd go there. About the language, I came across something a year or two ago, there are two pretty "German" towns called Marx and Engels. If there is a German-speaking community, I might go there too.

However, I am a bit older and in poor health. For almost 20 years I have seen the train rolling towards us (not in detail, of course), and I have been living by the motto "What comes, comes" for a good 40 years. That's why I'll stay if my daughter stays, because so far I'm her only real "rock in the breakers" here far and wide.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

As far as I am aware, the compulsory vaccinations in Russia are not state wide.
The decision was taken at a regional level and most of them merely recommend the vax.

From January 14th:

"The Russian government on Friday delayed approving unpopular legislation that would have restricted access to public places without proof of COVID-19 vaccination, amid a surge in new infections."
"Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova explained the measure was pulled due to uncertainty regarding its effectiveness as it was drawn up in response to the delta variant of the virus that causes COVID-19."

https://www.voanews.com/a/russia-delays-new-covid-19-vaccination-requirements/6397539.html

no one

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:58 pm

Jack Detsch
@JackDetsch
·
4h
NEW: Russia's top military command has ordered heavy strategic bomber flights in effort to block US and European military aid from getting to Ukraine, per a defense ministry statement.

Russia has tried to "fully destroy" Ukraine's airfields with missile attacks, per Ukraine MoD

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:02 pm

completely idiotic from the Russians to try and drive into Kiev in light vehicles and basic trucks seems like the same commanders from the disastrous Chechen wars are still in command
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:RT@RT_com·4m
Russia state-affiliated media❗BREAKING: Ukraine says talks with Russia have reached ‘certain decisions’

DETAILS: https://rt.com/russia/550883-ukraine-russia-talks-decisions/

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
5m
The Ukrainian delegation was ready to listen and participate in the most detailed and detailed discussion of the essence of the issue. This is very, very important. What will be the continuation, it will be shown in the very next few days, a senior Russian Duma member says

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next