Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
H10
khnum
der_mick
Mr Badger
Oasis
刘汉
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Oasis Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:16 am

@BNONews
·
1h

"Overwhelming majority" of EU states support proposal to let Ukrainian refugees stay for at least 3 years; formal decision soon - NYT

So how many refugees is USA taking?
Oasis
Oasis

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Oasis Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:18 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:20 am

@BNONews
·
1h
BREAKING: Russian forces have seized control of the port city of Berdiansk in southeast Ukraine, mayor says

@BNONews
·
2h
MORE: Russia and other UN Security Council members will not be able to use their veto power, but the resolutions will be non-binding

@BNONews
·
3h
Switzerland, which is traditionally a neutral country, will "very likely" join other countries in sanctioning Russia, president says

@BNONews
·
3h
Satellite imagery shows large deployment of Russian ground forces with a convoy of more than 5 kilometers (3.2 miles) moving towards Kyiv - Reuters

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:20 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:25 am

So BP "decided" to pull out of Russia, losing I don't no how many 2-digit billions,
and then Salman tells this Rothschild shabbos goy to go get fucked!

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 4029985365
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:31 am

Could be our reality soon Shocked pale

And one for Russia. Although it is a great game  Laughing

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:57 am

Well this war is very convenient for the powers that be,Trudeau,Morrison,Biden et al all seem to be backing off I cant believe people are forgetting the last 2 years covid bs and now being hypnotized into believing the government is now their friend again and wants to protect them bs as Max Igan says all governments exist for one reason only to increase their own power,keep your eye on pending legislation and international agreements as they distract you in Ukraine

Now a report from CNN,Fox,MSNBC,ABC,NBC,BBC etc on this situation 2 min 20 seconds

Last edited by khnum on Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:58 am

Zambeezi wrote:

I have been looking for those images regarding the gas explosion in Magnitogors, but couldn't find anything.
I think this is a hoax. Google Image reverse search (for the woman and the building) returns nothing but Ukraine-Crisis 2022
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:00 am

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Scree107

There is two tankers flying around, one in Poland and one in Romania
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:09 am

Pirata wrote:

So BP "decided" to pull out of Russia, losing I don't no how many 2-digit billions,
and then Salman tells this Rothschild shabbos goy to go get fucked!

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 4029985365

saudis are pumping as much as they can. they have no capacity to pump more. maybe in year or two. check out what is peak oil. and i think putin knows this.

The Ukrainian delegation is going to negotiations to the Belarusian border through Poland due to concerns over security measures, Belarusian political scientist Voskresensky, who is familiar with the details of the organization of negotiations, told Sputnik
https://twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1498053168663613449

zelinskey is in poland. this is all run from poland.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:19 am

Pirata wrote:

Denmark is sending ISIS fighters... since I doubt their LGBT kiddies know how to throw anything but a hissy fit.

Oh, pretty make-up. Germany could also send a few pregnant women, after all we have specially adapted uniforms and tanks for them. That was an important measure taken by our former Defence Minister Ursula von der Klauen.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:32 am

der_mick wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Cherkasy...:

Wasn't there a similar explosion in the recent years that almost looked like a nuke? I don't remember where (Syria?) and when. It was probably a pretty special bomb, but not a nuke.

Question Suspect Question Suspect Question

Could it be, that you're referring to the explosion in Beirut in 2020?
That was huge, too.

Nah, what I remember was afair before that one. It had some clear mushroom-like approach at the start, is has nothing to do with "only very big". Therefore I thought about this one in Ukraine that it was also no nuke, because there are differences to nukes from what I had ever watched. As far as I know, the mushroom of a nuke has a longer "stalk" that I couldn't see here.

Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:35 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Pirata wrote:

Denmark is sending ISIS fighters... since I doubt their LGBT kiddies know how to throw anything but a hissy fit.

Oh, pretty make-up. Germany could also send a few pregnant women, after all we have specially adapted uniforms and tanks for them. That was an important measure taken by our former Defence Minister Ursula von der Klauen.

pirat

I hope this dear knows the probable consequences if captured

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:41 am

der_mick wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

I have been looking for those images regarding the gas explosion in Magnitogors, but couldn't find anything.
I think this is a hoax. Google Image reverse search (for the woman and the building) returns nothing but Ukraine-Crisis 2022

Agreed. The 2018 building was way different. She wasn't there.

There are a ton of these fake "fake" disinformation memes to try to make people look stupid.

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:43 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Putin should threaten that Ramzan could become his successor ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Oasis and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:56 am

I'm no lefty liberal but the racism I have seen is disturbing people just openly saying that Ukrainian lives are much more important than Vietnamese, Yemeni. Iraqi, Afghani or Syrian because they are white Europeans so war should be stopped immediately and the Ukrainian government making sure whites were allowed on buses and trains to be saved first
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:maytham ashkar
@maytham956
·
1m
BREAKING: Kosovo asks the US for a permanent military base and requests NATO membership

Camp Bondsteel is not enough? It's the biggest base in Europe!

scratch

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:05 am

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Pirata wrote:

pirat

I hope this dear knows the probable consequences if captured

It's a fake photo op, Ursula von der Kacke and der Backe doesn't send EU troops,
more like Resident ISIS terrorists saved by Merkel back in 2015.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:11 am

What the hell is going on in Ukraine?

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
Russian Buk air defence system reportedly destroyed by Ukranian Bayraktar TB-2 drone strike in the Zhytomyr region

https://mobile.twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1498001025705385984

Russia still does not have air superiority?

And I have been a sleep all day with illness but I remember the media was saying russians had captured Kharkiv this morning now I see Ukrainians killed, captured or chased away the Russians from Kharkiv WTF embarrassing for Putin

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:20 am

Talos wrote:What the hell is going on in Ukraine?

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
Russian Buk air defence system reportedly destroyed by Ukranian Bayraktar TB-2 drone strike in the Zhytomyr region

https://mobile.twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1498001025705385984

Russia still does not have air superiority?

And I have been a sleep all day with illness but I remember the media was saying russians had captured Kharkiv this morning now I see Ukrainians killed, captured or chased away the Russians from Kharkiv WTF embarrassing for Putin

That's the purpose of fake news Propaganda and Twitter is winning the war as usual.

Until it's all over and we are either all crispy or evaporated. Sleeping is a good idea when that happens.

If you can't sleep right now then check this out in the meantime:

https://nabu-leaks.org/new-facts-of-international-corruption-and-external-governance-of-ukraine/
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:51 am

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 2698871494

All those western military and political analysts don't understand one crucial thing, If you never lived with Slavic people... you'll never understand how stubborn (to say the least) we are. Americans cry about "toxic masculinity", but with Slavic people you have "nuclear masculinity" and women are even "worse". I doubt the Russian army uses Google maps.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:54 am

boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:15 am

Abacus wrote:GUMBY
@gumby4christ
(February 27, 2022)

Pope seems pretty concerned that Russian forces will seize one of these labs and find out what DOD has been up to.
He warns about possible incoming "fabricated" Russian disinfo campaigns while urging labs to purge their stocks
and pre-offering excuses for deadly pathogens.

nitter.net/gumby4christ/status/1497838326337916928#m

This is the article where this all came from. It does not talk about the Pope. It talks about Robert Pope:

https://www.stvincenttimes.com/us-official-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-risks-release-of-dangerous-pathogens/

"The Russian invasion of Ukraine may put at risk a network of US-linked labs in Ukraine that work with dangerous pathogens, said Robert Pope, the director of the Cooperative Threat Reduction Program, a 30-year-old Defense Department program that has helped secure the former Soviet Union’s weapons of mass destruction and redirect former bioweapons facilities and scientists toward peaceful endeavors."
der_mick
der_mick

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:43 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:56 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:08 am

cyclops

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:12 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:42 am

A National Vaccine Pass Has Quietly Rolled Out – And Red States Are Getting On Board

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2022/02/24/national-vaccine-quietly-rolled-out/

Even as the omicron variant loosens its grip on the world, destinations continue to require travelers to show proof of vaccination.
And, increasingly, a paper CDC vaccination card is not cutting it.

While the United States government has not issued a federal digital vaccine pass, a national standard has nevertheless emerged.
To date, 21 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico offer accessibility to the SMART Health Card, a verifiable digital proof of vaccination
developed through the Vaccination Credential Initiative (VCI), a global coalition of public and private stakeholders
including Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, the Mayo Clinic and other health and tech heavyweights.

And very soon, at least four more states will be rolling out access to SMART Health Cards.
“We’ve seen a notable uptick in states that have officially launched public portals where individuals can get verifiable vaccination credentials
in the form of SMART Health Cards with a QR code,”
says Dr. Brian Anderson, co-founder of the VCI and chief digital health physician at MITRE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:51 am

Musk Activates Starlink Internet Service in Ukraine
https://news.yahoo.com/musk-activates-starlink-internet-ukraine-023229846.html

Elon Musk said Saturday his company SpaceX’s Starlink satellite broadband service had been activated in Ukraine,
after a Kyiv official urged the tech titan to provide his embattled country with stations.

“Starlink service is now active in Ukraine,” Musk tweeted, adding “more terminals en route.”

The tweet came some 10 hours after Ukrainian Minister of Digital Transformation Mykhailo Fedorov urged Musk to provide Starlink services to Ukraine,
days after it was invaded by neighboring Russia.
==========================

I have no doubt that this is part of a U.S. coordinated effort to ensure that the Ukrainian government maintains command and control and PSYOP capabilities.
While the U.S. could use classified systems to deliver realtime battlefield intelligence to the Ukrainians, my guess is that Starlink will enable wider distribution of it,
especially to irregular forces who will, as if by magic, find that they will have Internet access again on their phones.

Also, how will the Starlink systems be delivered in Ukraine, a country in which the largest war in Europe since World World War II is currently underway?
My guess is that they will be included alongside the hundreds of tons of weapons that are being sent to the Ukrainians from NATO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:02 am

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next