Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
刘汉
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
boris
Zambeezi
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:51 pm

A little insight into some of the origins of the Greens. However, at the very beginning it was mainly a rather motley bunch of "left-wingers", flower child dreamers and conservative, nature-loving environmentalists.At least from 1982 onwards, I know that most of the following is true, when a whole group under the leadership of Joschka Fischer specifically joined the party in order to put it "on course".

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Einflusssphaeren-Doch-nicht-bei-uns/Nicht-Strunzdaemlich-sondern-von-KBWlern-gekapert/posting-40338298/show/

"Not Strunzdämlich but hijacked by KBWers....

In my opinion, the party was hijacked by KBWers. And the KBW was, at least that some and I suspect, a spin-off of the Friends of Langley. As a realo, they hijacked the party, which, by the way, is a Trotskyist strategy.

Fischer's office manager was a Mr Schmierer the head of KBW. Other KBWers still present in many positions today are Kretschmar, Tritin KB, Bütikofer, Beck and Füchs and many others.

Annalena received her scholarship from the Böll Foundation under the direction of Fücks. Her strong anti-Russian views probably originated here. The new institute of the F+B is financed, among others, by the GOOD oligarch Khodorkovsky."

(KBW = Communist League of West Germany, KB =Kommunistischer Bund)

Evil or Very Mad

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:52 pm

Why have the Houthis not destroyed all the UAE assets on the socotra islands in Yemen?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:07 am

Böhse Tante wrote:A little insight into some of the origins of the Greens. However, at the very beginning it was mainly a rather motley bunch of "left-wingers", flower child dreamers and conservative, nature-loving environmentalists.At least from 1982 onwards, I know that most of the following is true, when a whole group under the leadership of Joschka Fischer specifically joined the party in order to put it "on course".

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Einflusssphaeren-Doch-nicht-bei-uns/Nicht-Strunzdaemlich-sondern-von-KBWlern-gekapert/posting-40338298/show/

In my opinion, the party was hijacked by KBWers. And the KBW was, at least that some and I suspect, a spin-off of the Friends of Langley. As a realo, they hijacked the party, which, by the way, is a Trotskyist strategy.

Fischer's office manager was a Mr Schmierer the head of KBW. Other KBWers still present in many positions today are Kretschmar, Tritin KB, Bütikofer, Beck and Füchs and many others.

Annalena received her scholarship from the Böll Foundation under the direction of Fücks. Her strong anti-Russian views probably originated here. The new institute of the F+B is financed, among others, by the GOOD oligarch Khodorkovsky."

Evil or Very Mad

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 2713748720

I have never heard of this group KBW, but it is exactly, what I thought! I think also this dirty pedophile Franco-German jew - I always forget his name - was sent directly from California to Europe to incite student revolts to topple Charles de Gaulle.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:51 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:54 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:55 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:56 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:07 am

Oil Spikes To Fresh 7-Year High After Key Iraq-Turkey Pipeline Explosionhttps://www.zerohedge.com/energy/oil-spikes-fresh-7-year-high-after-key-iraq-turkey-pipeline-explosion

OIL MARKET: Iraq-Turkey oil pipeline halted after explosion and fire, says a Turkish state-owned operator Botas. The line usually carries >450kb/d from northern Iraq into the Mediterranean port of Ceyhan | #OOTT Botas statement: https://botas.gov.tr/uploads/dosyaY https://twitter.com/JavierBlas/status/1483566903176146950

as to give some people a clear point of view as pipes don't carry oil only they carry...."GAS". (North American short for gasoline)

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:26 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:A little insight into some of the origins of the Greens. However, at the very beginning it was mainly a rather motley bunch of "left-wingers", flower child dreamers and conservative, nature-loving environmentalists.At least from 1982 onwards, I know that most of the following is true, when a whole group under the leadership of Joschka Fischer specifically joined the party in order to put it "on course".

Evil or Very Mad

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 2713748720

I have never heard of this group KBW, but it is exactly, what I thought! I think also this dirty pedophile Franco-German jew - I always forget his name - was sent directly from California to Europe to incite student revolts to topple Charles de Gaulle.

The "Red Danny", Daniel Cohn-Bendit? Who had his dick rubbed by the little ones in a "free kindergarten" in the 70s? (Although this became known, there were no consequences. It is significant that this scumbag still has fans among the Greens, he just whined with regret and crocodile tears about a "regrettable mistake"). He was a member of the European Parliament from 1994 to 2014.

Intimus of Joschka Fischer? Both certainly also fans of certain French "philosophers" like BHL. A former friend of mine once lived in the same house as them and called them disgusting assholes.

I just read that he is living in Frankfurt am Main since quite some time now. Ugh!

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 313250988

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:56 am

Yet another C17 out of RAF Brize Norton heading for Ukraine.

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Captur21

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=43c171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:08 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:29 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

The "Red Danny", Daniel Cohn-Bendit? Who had his dick rubbed by the little ones in a "free kindergarten" in the 70s? (Although this became known, there were no consequences. It is significant that this scumbag still has fans among the Greens, he just whined with regret and crocodile tears about a "regrettable mistake"). He was a member of the European Parliament from 1994 to 2014.

Intimus of Joschka Fischer? Both certainly also fans of certain French "philosophers" like BHL. A former friend of mine once lived in the same house as them and called them disgusting assholes.

I just read that he is living in Frankfurt am Main since quite some time now. Ugh!

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 313250988

Yes, Danny le rouge! They met in Frankfurt, because they were visiting the lectures of Adorno. Actually Adorno, Horkheimer and Co. are responsible for this mess. Being Trotzkists they fled from Nazi-Germany to New York and were working on a study (very likely for Langley) about the "authoritarian mindset" (autoritärer Charakter). There was an infighting in the SDS and Danny le rouge was leading the Trotzkists against the Bolsheviks. He was strictly anti-Russian.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:38 am

San Diego is in the occupied former Spanish or Mexican province California. So these ships are in the Pacific. Russia should take care of Wladiwostok! So much Russian army is sent via railroad to Whiterussia, and the Russian Pacific fleet is going South to join the Chinese and Iranian navy for maneuvers.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:52 am

More movements in the Pacific, this time in the former independent Kingdom of Hawaii.
Russia and China should protect their coasts, the pirates are coming.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:36 am

A Houthi strike on Sudan? This would connect a lot.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:42 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:03 pm

A 7th delivery by RAF to Ukraine this morning.

And now this:

Is this the "defensive" military aid delivery that included a helicopter and was was put on hold before the Russia/US talks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavel not Pawel Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:06 pm

Breaking, it is reported that Ryabkov has stated emphatically that Russia will not invade Ukraine and there will be no war. Maybe some private deal made, who knows. We do know that Britain sends weapons and men to Ukrops, this we do know.

Pavel not Pawel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavel Not Pawel Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:37 pm

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/technology/1889056-no-risk-of-large-scale-war-unfolding-in-europe---russias-ryabkov?amp

Pavel Not Pawel

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:05 pm

Here again, roadmap for vaccination pass started in 2018:

https://ec.europa.eu/health/system/files/2019-09/2019-2022_roadmap_en_0.pdf

Therefor they needed the "plandemic".

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:17 pm

Boris Johnson just removed ALL COVID MEASURES IN BRITAIN
SCRAPS masks, work from home and passports

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Boris Johnson just removed ALL COVID MEASURES IN BRITAIN
SCRAPS masks, work from home and passports

Is this an admission its all been theatre???

Or an admission something very wicked this way comes.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:52 pm

What a clown!
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:02 pm

刘汉 wrote:

What a clown!

Secretary of State Sergeant Schulz,'I know nothing'

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:15 pm

-Give me written guarantee, that you will let me in again.
-I have no idea, what you are talking about and don't threaten me again.
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:18 pm

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

What a clown!

Secretary of State Sergeant Schulz,'I know nothing'

Member of the German Reichstag Mr. Hase: "My name is Hase and I know of nothing." ("Mein Name ist Hase und ich weiß von nichts.")
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:57 pm

This is now fitting in with all the other theatre.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-tries-syrian-doctor-for-torture/a-60463631

https://www.reuters.com/world/second-syria-torture-trial-opens-germany-2022-01-18/

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/1/19/germany-begins-trial-of-syrian-doctor-for-crimes-against-humanity

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:21 pm

#truckersforfreedom
https://twitter.com/hashtag/TruckersForFreedom?src=hashtag_click&f=live

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:10 am

Konstantin Gavrilov, the head of the Russian delegation at the Vienna Negotiations on Military Security and Arms Control, said the following:

"There arrives a moment of truth when the West either accepts our proposals or other ways will be found to safeguard Russia’s security," Gavrilov said. "I am convinced that with goodwill and a willingness to compromise in any situation, it is possible to find a way out to mutually acceptable solutions. We are running out of time. The countdown begins."

With all the Western fixation on Ukraine, which is quite deliberate, no effort by the US or NATO to address the wider issues brought forth by Russia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next