Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
刘汉
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
boris
Zambeezi
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:36 pm

khnum wrote:

Now of course removed from youtube there was a German whistleblower Eckhardt Tolle who more or less said the CIA owns the German media and government,its the same in my country the guy who really calls the shots here is the US Ambassador( I hope my country stays out of this but our defense minister Dutton is an ex boofhead policeman who could start a fight at a funeral) my point being this woman is probably working off a yank script.

That's what I am saying, she is a useful idiot for US, and Lavrov knows this of course. My question is more: Is she aware of this, or is she so naive to believe these lies?

From an Australian point of view this is maybe even easier to understand. If I am not mistaken, you have a governor from UK, who represents the crown. He should be in theory in the position of the executive power. Australia only has the legislative power and can vote for a parliament. Now the executive power just shifted from the UK governor to the US ambassador.
In Germany we have this ridiculous "constitution" (Grundgesetz = basic law), where we have no executive power anymore. We are not allowed to vote for a president. The so-called "Federal President" (Bundespräsident) is elected from or by both houses of the parliament (Bundesversammlung). This means, he is actually part of the legislative power and not an independent executive power. This means, Germany does not have an executive power. So now you can guess, where the executive power lies.

During the 1950s and 1960s, the Western Germans were fully aware of this. We saw this contradiction, but we accepted it, because we had lost the war. The '68ers and in consequence the Greens did not like, that we were aware of this and accused all older Germans of being nazis. They managed to brain wash the Western Germans to a degree, to accept this willingly and not to think, this situation is enforced on us, but to want this situation from our own. Each other opinion became clearly marked as "nazi".
This did not happen in Eastern Germany under the Russians. So now after the "re-unification", more an expansion to the East, the Eastern Germans find themselves now all accused of being "nazis", because they are fully aware of the situation.

This disgrace of a Foreign minister Baerbock, is a member of the Greens. And for me it seems, she is so horribly naive to believe these Green lies. Whether she really suggested a non-sensical plan of a no-fly-zone for UK planes over Germany or not, doesn't matter for me. She has neither the power to tell the Brits not to fly over Germany nor to block UK planes. And Lavrov knows this.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Amin Dada's account name always cracks me up. "Mordor-State-Affiliated-Media" ...

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:49 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Amin Dada's account name always cracks me up. "Mordor-State-Affiliated-Media" ...

lol!

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Mouth_of_sauron3
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
23s
#BREAKING Some US officials who have seen the intelligence say there is evidence #Russia is planning to try to take Kyiv, and overthrow #Ukraine's government: CNN

To be fair to the US they do know a thing or two about that 😂
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Russian Market
@russian_market
·
2m
WHITE HOUSE SAYS STOPPING NORD STREAM 2 PIPELINE IS CREDIBLE PIECE WE HOLD OVER RUSSIA

- oh.. look..  the amis show the real reason behind #RussianWar fake news.

And Europe doesn't want to freeze to death, the US isn't going to have much luck thee especially if the EU can sell the gas on
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:17 pm

Got to laugh at some of the woo woo characters at the 'other place' posts about Red Dawn Russian or Chinese invasion,seriously the USA is just a big run down shopping mall,they dont make anything, any resource they have you can get elsewhere,their infrastructure is falling around their ears and I can tell you from my 2018 trip there who would want to run civil and popular administration there with all their crazies....no doubt there may still be some nice places there but as a whole you'll just be buying trouble and a huge bill to fix the place

khnum

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:21 pm

РИА Новости
✔
РИА Новости
Президент Никарагуа Ортега заявил РИА Новости, что считает свою победу на выборах примером для стран, выступающих за многополярный мир
Путин провел разговор с лидером Никарагуа Ортегой, подтвердил поддержку усилий никарагуанского правительства по обеспечению национального суверенитета, подчеркнута важность продолжения тесной координации на международной арене
t.me/rian_ru
/140446
34.2Kviews
Jan 19 at 00:14

https://t.me/rian_ru/140446

Putin had a conversation with the leader of Nicaragua, Ortega, reaffirmed support for the efforts of the Nicaraguan government to ensure national sovereignty, and stressed the importance of continuing close coordination in the international arena

More and more information are shifting to Telegram.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:24 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:27 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:46 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:56 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:02 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:06 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:10 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:12 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:13 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:16 pm

A lot of traffic lately.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:18 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:22 pm

Everything inside the Baltic Sea ("Ostsee") would be in a trap.

The same with the Black Sea. That's why Istanbul is so important.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:26 pm

Just from someone here in my PM:

Now Pfizer boss also confirms : Vaccinations against Corona infections practically ineffective
https://unser-mitteleuropa.com/jetzt-bestaetigt-auch-pfizer-chef-impfungen-gegen-corona-infektionen-praktisch-wirkungslos/
Video
https://twitter.com/TracyK2017/status/1480831893562138629

Lauterkrach will still delay until Pfizer has the new vaccine.

At the end of th article is the complete transcript in English.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:43 pm

We have a saying in Germany: "You should not cut the branch, you are sitting on." (Er sägt den Ast ab, auf dem er sitzt.) He is acting clearly against German interests. Germany needs the good and cheap Russian gas and not the expensive and bad US fracking gas. By doing this he shows clearly, he is a US puppet.

I don't think, this is a German idea with the aim to stay out of this war, because Germany does not have the power to enforce this. This must be a pre-arranged game, pre-arranged with UK and maybe US. And Lavrov does not fall for this.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:53 pm

刘汉 wrote:

https://gettotext.com/greece-sea-washes-260000-amphetamine-pills-with-upside-down-swastika-on-beach/

Interesting, except the first pic it seems everything with a swastika (4 pics) is not shown. Perhaps contagious?

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:08 pm

Now they are shitting their pants, after the missile attack.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:21 pm

刘汉 wrote:

I used to be in the sandlasting and painting game,proper maintenance of vessels involves antifouling and blasting and painting- I cant help but notice many of these US ships are carrying their fair share of rust,it used to be the joke in the Warsaw pact days that the Russian navy were all rustbuckets,it now looks like a lot of the US fleet is heading in that direction.

khnum

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:24 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

https://gettotext.com/greece-sea-washes-260000-amphetamine-pills-with-upside-down-swastika-on-beach/

Interesting, except the first pic it seems everything with a swastika (4 pics) is not shown. Perhaps contagious?

Rolling Eyes

I have never understood the discussion about the direction of a swastica (Hakenkreuz). In all history both directions have been used.

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 04507_b

It's completely irrelevant, you can see it from both sides.

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Buddhist-jain-swastika
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:34 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:40 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:42 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:43 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:47 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next