Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
刘汉
12 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:47 pm

Bryan MacDonald
@27khv
·
1m
Quite a motley crew together: Azerbaijan raised the flags of, Israel, Turkey and Pakistan as a gesture of thanks for their support in last year's conflict.

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 FDxP7P8WEAYnVDY?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:52 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(November 9, 2021)

Canadian government officials met and took photos with Ukraine's neo-Nazi militia the Azov Battalion.
The Canadian military knew the militia is Nazi, but that didn't bother them.
What concerned them is that the media might expose their support for Nazis

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1458069423563149313

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:53 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(November 9, 2021)

Satire is dead: The neocolonial World Bank (a financial weapon used by the US empire to trap countries in debt)
just held a conference called "Ending Racism" featuring OAS leader Almagro,
who orchestrated the fascist coup in Bolivia, led by racists who massacred Indigenous people

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1458101933399552000

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:55 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(November 9, 2021)

When I say the OAS-orchestrated 2019 coup in Bolivia was led by fascists and racists, I am not in any way exaggerating:
The muscle behind the putsch were literal, Nazi-saluting fascists and Christian extremists who call the Indigenous majority "satanic"

thegrayzone.com/2019/11/11/bolivia-coup-fascist-foreign-support-fernando-camacho/
twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1458111034787500036

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:06 pm

Zambeezi wrote:well done.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mCaRtGauJJem/

EXPOSING YTUBER DR. JOHN CAMPBELL - PHUCKING PHARMA SHILL

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X1007

I haven't watched all of "Polly's" video, but had to post John Campbells latest video in his defence......What people have to take into account is the tightrope that youtubers have to walk in order to avoid losing their channel (as Polly has)

Here he is clearly showing Ivermectin is the best treatment for covid, in spite of Pfizers new anti-viral drug.

So no, I don't believe Campbell is a shill for pharma...More just a youtuber walking a fine line on a very sensitive subject.

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3077205713

E2a....They knew about Ivermectin in April 2020.....So from the start...See link to the Sun newspaper

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11401060/anti-parasitic-drug-kill-coronavirus-two-days/

Last edited by Profanity on Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Profanity

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:12 pm

Ajamu Baraka
@ajamubaraka
(November 8, 2021)

The U.S. & NATO under Obama as Black face for white power, attacked & destroy Libya - at the time the most prosperous African nation.
Today Ethiopia, the most prosperous nation in Africa is now facing a proxy war & a similar possible direct attack. This is no coincidence.

twitter.com/ajamubaraka/status/1457792768613355524

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:27 pm

The Empire Files
@EmpireFiles
(November 8, 2021)

Today at #COP26 @AbbyMartin confronted a panel of Democratic Party governors
about the fact that carbon emissions from the US military are not counted in their plans for "net zero future"

twitter.com/EmpireFiles/status/1457838318482300929

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:40 pm

Alexander McKay
@ARmckay82
(November 9, 2021)

So the leaders of the west, who destroyed Syria,
now engage in puppet shows about the fate of its people.
Calling it grotesque is an understatement.

twitter.com/ARmckay82/status/1458052799481135106

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:51 pm

Wyatt Reed
@wyattreed13
(June 17, 2021)

“How would it be if the United States were viewed by the rest of the world as interfering in their elections and everybody knew it?”

Pretty tricky hypothetical but if I had to guess it’d prob be something like this

twitter.com/wyattreed13/status/1405305454071365633

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:18 pm

Lowkey
@Lowkey0nline
(November 8, 2021)

As president, Obama gave $700bn in subsidies to fossil fuel companies yearly,
while spending only 0.2% of the national budget on the Environmental Protection Agency.

He also dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016 alone. That is 72 bombs every 24 hrs.
How is his carbon footprint?

twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1457718271084580868

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:26 pm

? wrote:

Visit my blogSite where I edited the videos and have them per speaker.
http://drvince.weebly.com/doctors-lou..

This link is not complete.

Question Exclamation Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:30 pm

Mick Wallace
@wallacemick
(November 8, 2021)

It's interesting that #EU which supports #US Imperialism across the world doesn't like result of #Nicaragua Elections.
Same EU supports the Apartheid State of #Israel, + Gulf States that have no elections. Same EU refuses to condemn the Genocide in #Yemen and of #Palestinians ...

twitter.com/wallacemick/status/1457716482675298311

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:37 pm

@ Böhse Tante

maybe this?

drvince.weebly.com/doctors-lounge/guava-aka-bayabas-its-health-benefits

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:50 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
17m
Transit of migrants is organized by EU mafia — Lukashenko

“They help migrants board aircraft, welcome them in Belarus, take them to the border, help them cross the border, and then Poles, Germans, Ukrainians welcome them over there. Everything is in exchange for money,"

"EU mafia" - I like this term

Today was quiet or is besieging continuing? This situation on polish-belarus border amuses me because there are Poles involved and besiegers are muslim men from middle east, again. Its like 1683 all over again. I'm very curious how this will end and if poles are legit or just full of shit. So far they performed outstanding. I only wonder where will these thousands of muslim men go once they realize there is no passage through Poland. What will Lukashenko do with all these people in Belarus. I'd like to see him putting them back on the plane for middle east rofl, I doubt that is doable..

Our TV news said Poland was accusing Russia of being behind it. It doesn't matter what Poland said, they would have said it anyway. No matter what evil happens in the world, in Germany it is always the mastermind Putin behind it all.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:55 pm

Jacobin
@jacobin
(November 9, 2021)

In 1938, a 17-year-old Jewish boy living as a refugee in France
walked into the German embassy in Paris and shot dead a Nazi consular official.
Two days later, the Nazis carried out their first nationwide anti-Jewish progrom, using the killing as pretext.

twitter.com/jacobin/status/1458138568241684491

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:19 pm

Gumby, JD (murdered)
@gumby4christ
(November 9, 2021)

Remarkable line in this National Interest piece: Iran and Venezuela are in "direct defiance" of the US sanctions
imposed on them by trading with...each other.

twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1458093773502746628

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:19 pm

Abacus wrote:@ Böhse Tante

maybe this?

drvince.weebly.com/doctors-lounge/guava-aka-bayabas-its-health-benefits

Not exactly but thanks, withe the completion of the link I found this one:

http://drvince.weebly.com/doctors-lounge

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:35 pm

Jeremy
@loffredojeremy
(November 8, 2021)

Fauci on Sesame Street telling children that he’s the reason they’re getting Christmas presents this year.
“I went North Pole myself and vaccinated Santa Claus”

twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1457505791079063564

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:47 pm

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Die-Wirecard-Connection-deutscher-Behoerden-6261779.html?seite=all

"The Wirecard Connection of German Authorities

"Failed State Germany" - Commentary and Background

Cambridge Analytica, Wirecard, Glencore, Bosch, Credit Suisse, Kolping, UBS, M.M. Warburg, Facebook, HSBC, Deutsche Bank - without whistleblowers like Christopher Wylie or Karsten vom Bruch, the epoch-making scandals surrounding these companies would not have come to light.

The impressive list could be extended at will, but it gives the impression that only companies are in the dock. But the list of state agencies is probably just as long. The Federal Motor Transport Authority, the US Army, Südwestrundfunk (SWR), the Bad Segeberg district administration, the FBI, Andrej Babis, authorities, ministers, civil servants of all kinds are hardly better than the companies they prosecute. This is also shown by regular tips from courageous whistleblowers like Daniel Hale, Ole Skambraks, John Kiriakou or Margit Herbst.

In the series of major scandals, the case of the Dax company Wirecard occupies a special place. Hardly any other German scandal has ever exposed so much misconduct on the part of state officials.

..."

Germany ranks 9th in the corruption index, I wonder who finances this association "Transparency International" clown :

https://www.laenderdaten.de/indizes/cpi.aspx

The whole shit shop is corrupt to the bone, already in the 70s people spoke of the "Bananen-Republik Deutschland" (= BRD = "Banana Republic of Germany"), and at that time it was still almost harmless compared to what is going on today. The next step could at most be that real godfathers appear in ministerial offices. What would be better for Al Capone, minister of economy, finance or justice?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:51 pm

Club des Cordeliers (November 8, 2021)
@cordeliers

These "antifa" are merely feds undercover.
Realizing that they can't rely on cops to carry out their fascist diktats,
the ruling class will likely be organizing paramilitary enforcers. Get ready for pro-vaxx brownshirts.

twitter.com/cordeliers/status/1457714688142217224

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:49 pm

Vincent Bevins
@Vinncent
(November 8, 2021)

Take a look at who actually emits the most carbon.
And take a look at how much rich people in the US emit, compared to absolutely anyone else

ft.com/content/4788beae-9035-4449-b5cd-200dc7b6ea9d
twitter.com/Vinncent/status/1457692966391275526

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:41 pm

Wikileaks Italian 🇮🇹
@Wikileaks_Ita
(November 9, 2021)

#Draghi Pres #BCE protest against the Proc Gen of the #Slovenia
because among the docs seized by the police on a 257 million Euro scam involving #BankaSlovenije, Nova Ljub bank, #ErnstYoung #Deloitte,
there are #BCE doc who have immunity... (2016)

twitter.com/Wikileaks_Ita/status/1458152691167793154

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:30 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:49 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Fuer-eine-Impfpflicht-durch-die-Vordertuer/Re-Je-nach-Untersuchung-gibt-es-auf-100-000-Sporttreibende-pro-Jahr-zwischen/posting-39930108/show/

Mostly young athletes, suddenly and unexpectedly !!!! -> Cardiac arrest, heart attacks, resuscitated or dead ...

"Over 75 known cases in the last 5 months"

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t249p90-corona-ausgesuchte-texte-und-forenbeitrage#115302

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:37 pm

Independent Media: Gates Foundation to pay another 2.9 Million to German news outlet "SPIEGEL Onine".

This comes after they paid 2.5 Million in 2018

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Gates10
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
17m
Transit of migrants is organized by EU mafia — Lukashenko

“They help migrants board aircraft, welcome them in Belarus, take them to the border, help them cross the border, and then Poles, Germans, Ukrainians welcome them over there. Everything is in exchange for money,"

"EU mafia" - I like this term

Today was quiet or is besieging continuing? This situation on polish-belarus border amuses me because there are Poles involved and besiegers are muslim men from middle east, again. Its like 1683 all over again. I'm very curious how this will end and if poles are legit or just full of shit. So far they performed outstanding. I only wonder where will these thousands of muslim men go once they realize there is no passage through Poland. What will Lukashenko do with all these people in Belarus. I'd like to see him putting them back on the plane for middle east rofl, I doubt that is doable..

Our TV news said Poland was accusing Russia of being behind it. It doesn't matter what Poland said, they would have said it anyway. No matter what evil happens in the world, in Germany it is always the mastermind Putin behind it all.

Rolling Eyes

Of course they'll accuse Russia, I doubt it though. Its def Lukashenko's operation but he don't need Putin to orcestrate these kind of events. Personally I think Lukashenko is shameless with this operation. Obviously he doesn't give a flying fuck about immigrant problem in Europe. Btw, its nice to see polish army operating, am curious to see what is their level and reach. Polish army is fast becoming one of the strongest in Europe.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:17 pm

Abacus wrote:Wikileaks Italian 🇮🇹
@Wikileaks_Ita
(November 9, 2021)

#Draghi Pres #BCE protest against the Proc Gen of the #Slovenia
because among the docs seized by the police on a 257 million Euro scam involving #BankaSlovenije, Nova Ljub bank, #ErnstYoung #Deloitte,
there are #BCE doc who have immunity... (2016)

twitter.com/Wikileaks_Ita/status/1458152691167793154

This is connected with money laundering. The bank involved is "Nova ljubljanska banka", which is the biggest and through history most important bank in Slovenia. It is also a slovenia's intelligence service(UDBA) bank since its establishment in 1948. NLB is mafia bank that laundred billions of euros since independence in 1991 and it is the main tool of Slovenian left that keeps them in power, since they can finance media, judges, MP's and so on.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:56 pm

Brian Merchant
@bcmerchant
(November 9, 2021)

Google, 1998: Our mission is to "organize the world's information and make it universally accessible"

Google, 2004: "Don't be evil...a company that does good things for the world even if we forgo some short term gains"

Google, 2021: "Achieving the mission of the DoD, together"

twitter.com/bcmerchant/status/1457849195738451975

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:00 pm

Kawsachun News
@KawsachunNews
(November 9, 2021)

BREAKING: The OAS calls on the international community to "demand the annulment" of Nicaragua's November 7th elections
and for the "holding of a new electoral process" in 17-page report.

twitter.com/KawsachunNews/status/1458089578758344704

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:04 pm

Kawsachun News
@KawsachunNews
(November 9, 2021)

The U.S. shamelessly promotes its November 15th protest in Cuba.

twitter.com/KawsachunNews/status/1458451700403085318

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next