Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
刘汉
12 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:35 pm

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1778904525
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:43 pm

This is a clear result of the Bennett-Putin talks.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:50 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:01 pm

Benjamin Rubinstein 🇵🇸
@BenFRubinstein
(November 8, 2021)

Facebook has now banned two official Nicaraguan
election observers who posted their observations.

twitter.com/BenFRubinstein/status/1457598602390482950

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:05 pm

Kawsachun News
@KawsachunNews
(November 8, 2021)

Bolivia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs salutes the Nicaraguan people
for their participation and democratic vocation in the electoral process that took place this Sunday.

twitter.com/KawsachunNews/status/1457778767904997387

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:27 pm

Alex Rubinstein
@RealAlexRubi
(November 7, 2021)

Today in intersectional imperialism

twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/1457783429886406669

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:33 pm

Camila
@camilapress
(November 8, 2021)

The Trump regime did this in Venezuela and it failed,
now the Biden regime will use the same script on Nicaragua (and fail).

There's absolutely no difference between Republican and Democratic Party regimes
for the people of the American continent.

twitter.com/camilapress/status/1457764481799528452

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:00 am

der_mick wrote:
an0n wrote:
also, who was doing this job ? police or SS ?

It was the SS and SA. Why does this matter here?

well, that actually always interested me. you know there is no orders for extermination of jews (and others) signed by hitler ? also, hitler never used chemical weapons in war. he disliked them after experience in world war 1. It is quiet possible that deportations were done by authority of himmler. not hitler. himmler was actively managing SS. i always found strange that hitler would gas people (including war prisoners). he was against use of chemical weapons.

der_mick wrote:
an0n wrote:
#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 400px-ExtRenditionMap  

it is also on wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_black_sites     nothing ? you do not know about it ? your friends ?

I and all my peers know that. It was in the news, it's on the internet. To be honest, I don't think I know anybody who does not know about that  Very Happy

you think those places are better then concentration camps ? or worse ? there was no torture in concentration camps....I am not talking about scale.

der_mick wrote:
What is it that makes you so angry? (e.g. " nothing? no? you don't know about that?" )
not angry, i would more say in disbelief.

As you say, you and your friends know that there are multipule black sites that torture and kill people in tens of thousands. could you be so kind to give me your assessment what are US, EU, UK...governments prepared to do to people that disobey them ? or actively oppose them ? for example.... in implementing covid passports ?

der_mick wrote:
Everything you have said in your post I knew already. And I would bet, that everybody writing here knew it already.
So what is the point of your post? I don't get it..

Do you know that song everybody knows ?

My point is, just like germans knew what was going on (if they wanted to know) right know people can know what is going on. people just do not care....until their life is threaten.

which brings us to current situation with covid passports. i think we can draw some parallels

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:35 am

@an0n

"My point is, just like germans knew what was going on (if they wanted to know) right know people can know what is going on. people just do not care....until their life is threaten.

which brings us to current situation with covid passports. i think we can draw some parallels"

Yes, people in Germany who are attentive enough see the parallels and the problem with "knowing". And what someone allows himself to see or know and why or why not. There are even people who don't want to see that they are being threatened. Like little children who cover their eyes and think they can't be seen.

But as soon as you even dare to raise the possibility of parallels in Germany, you will experience a shitstorm, then you are a Nazi, anti-Semite and Holocaust trivialiser. In other words, the lowest worms and vermin in Germany.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:30 am

I found the video I was looking for...

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:38 am

Boris and other Aussies learn here about the grubs that rule over us

khnum

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:49 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/K1wgsI1qiODL/

The unvaxed Proctor and Gamble Employees have a message for you concerning the products you use.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:07 am

Source Tells The Defender
Gov. Newsom Injured by Moderna Booster Shot
https://archive.md/4Azqr

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/gov-gavin-newsom-moderna-booster-vaccine/
#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X1006

A source close to California Gov. Gavin Newsom today told The Defender the governor experienced an adverse reaction to the Moderna COVID vaccine he received Oct. 27, the last day he was seen in public.

The source, who asked not to be identified, said Newsom’s symptoms were similar to those associated with Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS), a known side effect of many vaccines.
GBS is a neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks part of its peripheral nervous system — the network of nerves located outside of the brain and spinal cord — and can range from a very mild case with brief weakness to paralysis to leaving the person unable to breathe independently.
The governor has not been seen in public since he was photographed Oct. 27 getting his COVID booster.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:15 am

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
10m
Baby handed to U.S. soldiers amid Afghanistan airlift is still missing

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 38b8d3273f18142ce27616f67c472eae

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:45 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:31 am

Well no pubs,clubs,restaurants,government buildings for me as of December 17 here in Queensland Australia only double vaccinated will be able to go there.

Well I'll save some money I suppose

This is about free will and freedom vs subjection and slavery now,nothing to do with health at all

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Matjaz, Profanity, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:08 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:20 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:23 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Florida COVID Summit 2021

Post by ? Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:38 am

This will answer many of your questions on what is REALLY happening in virus-vaxx at CME/doctors level.
Robert Malone was the 1st and w clear deep explanation what is the vaxx injury doing.

Florida COVID Summit 2021
Watch the full stream as top physicians and medical scientists fight for proven practice and against draconian public health measures.

6 hours, 24 minutes, and 39 seconds of the whole Summit.

This is also uploaded to the following platform:
Odysee
https:// odysee.com/@DocVince:c/flordia-covid-summit:a

Rumble:
https:// rumble.com/c/c-1204791

Visit my blogSite where I edited the videos and have them per speaker.
http://drvince.weebly.com/doctors-lou..

Its long but v informative for those who want to know what is Really happening in the space Question
(and hence where are we likely being led to 'slaughter')

... for those who are entertained (or triggered) and cannot help to highlight Malone again, then consider this -
- and if we dare to project forward, if this 'mass western vaxx injury' is true or rather comes true, in say 2-3 decades times, if not within one decade, the world will hv far less white ppl (at such your food source is already 'not secured' which is a real national security issue but there is no money there for 'them' to be made) and the other color ppl are, by default, left to rule the New World?!!! (the population in the east is already several fold of the white AZ ppl, how much more when the mass die off of the white vaxxed ppl? - and this is not REAL national security grade issue?)

Is this what we are talking about here? post-covid-brave-new-world? the unintended consequence : separation of species/race? confused

yup!!! we are talking about the 'strongest will survive' bloodlines, which is, yup, again, that 'master race' nazi-stuff! Twisted Evil
same bunch of clowns, one trick pony copybook propaganda, why are you surprise is the same shitshow all over again???

Now the Real personal question for you - they hv their super bunkers all 'quality checked' and for you?
1) where will you be?
2) where do you hide?

bloodlines!!! then demigods on earth!!!

Crying or Very sad  pale  No

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:20 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rcNj7RIN00o/

Team B Hand Wringing and Whining with DeSantis and Carlson. Pathetic.

►Red State Governors are doing nothing to prevent the COVID-19 shots
from being injected into children as young as 5 years old now.
►Team B is to soothe you... sympathize and whine with you... keep you in the pot. boiling.
Q-anon 'trust' for 2022. lawzz yes. trust the DeSantis plan. do nothing.

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X1008

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:35 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/h2GwGUWMzLcm/

Dr. Scott Jensen is Running for Governor Minnesota

This guy ^^^ spoke out hard and early. I remember him well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:07 pm

well done.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mCaRtGauJJem/

EXPOSING YTUBER DR. JOHN CAMPBELL - PHUCKING PHARMA SHILL

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:58 pm

mocking humanity. the cattle. using the 'magnet' as a joke (to prove jab for a 'free phone')

Hire your Mega Mobile with unlimited data,
present your Vaccination Certificate Covid-19 and take a free BLADE A31 cell phone!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:59 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
17m
Transit of migrants is organized by EU mafia — Lukashenko

“They help migrants board aircraft, welcome them in Belarus, take them to the border, help them cross the border, and then Poles, Germans, Ukrainians welcome them over there. Everything is in exchange for money,"

"EU mafia" - I like this term

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:02 pm

Good thread #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
17m
Transit of migrants is organized by EU mafia — Lukashenko

“They help migrants board aircraft, welcome them in Belarus, take them to the border, help them cross the border, and then Poles, Germans, Ukrainians welcome them over there. Everything is in exchange for money,"

"EU mafia" - I like this term

Today was quiet or is besieging continuing? This situation on polish-belarus border amuses me because there are Poles involved and besiegers are muslim men from middle east, again. Its like 1683 all over again. I'm very curious how this will end and if poles are legit or just full of shit. So far they performed outstanding. I only wonder where will these thousands of muslim men go once they realize there is no passage through Poland. What will Lukashenko do with all these people in Belarus. I'd like to see him putting them back on the plane for middle east rofl, I doubt that is doable..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:47 pm

I mean Poles sent 15k soldiers to defend the border. Even Hungarians didn't use that many personnel when they tried to stop Balkan route.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next