Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:52 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
6h
Turkey’s Erdogan U-turns on threat to expel Western ambassadors

https://t.me/therussianmarket

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:00 am

Bloomberg
@business
·
Oct 25
A former Saudi intelligence official who says Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is out to kill him alleged in a CBS "60 Minutes" interview that he knows of a video in which the prince boasted he could kill then King Abdullah in 2014

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-25/ex-saudi-official-claims-mbs-boasted-he-could-kill-former-king?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=business&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:18 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, since November 1st no free COVID tests for unvaxxed in Czech Republic. As I bother...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1619689188

I have to pay 10 euros for a test. So far I made three, this week I'll have to make fourth one to visit doctor to clean my left ear which is clogged. Embarassed

Yeah, here it will be at the similar price I guess.

no tests ,under any circumstances.

the swab up your nose/brain damages the brain barrier ,so toxins can get into your brain.

the swabs contain all kinds of nanotech garbage like ethylene oxide,graphene oxide,nanorobots,chips,morgellons and what else.

the tests will harm ,and probably kill most of those who thought they were smart enough to avoid the vaxx.

if you test, do the bloodtest with a laboratory you trust ,

they'll have to destroy the sample after testing.

better to hold on and do exactly nothing.

make sure you have food,don't get ill ,and have a place to hide if necessary.

many will start getting ill arond december,when the real sheit starts.

don't trust anybody who was vaxxed ,they will become like crazy panicked suicide bombers.

there is no real opposition ,cause humans are too spoilt ,too dumb to understand what's going on ,even the so called well educated,they are even dumber than hoi poloi.

only the unvaxed have a chance in the future ,we'll have to hold on and practice duck and weave.

the unvaxxed will be persecuted and cornered,but if enough avoid the jab there might be a chance when shit hits fan.

don't worry about money ,it will be worth nothing in a while ,

your health ,your clean blood ,your clean sperm and eggs ,will be worth a  fortune in the future.

around 80-90% of peeps in europe /usa/commonwealth will be sterilized/sick/dead within a year or two.

don't underestimate what's going on,don't let your guard down ,it's real and it's very ugly,and it's gonna get a lot uglier.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:36 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:01 pm

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:44 pm

many will start getting ill arond december,when the real sheit starts.
don't trust anybody who was vaxxed ,they will become like crazy panicked suicide bombers.
there is no real opposition ,cause humans are too spoilt ,too dumb to understand what's going on ,even the so called well educated,they are even dumber than hoi poloi.
only the unvaxed have a chance in the future ,we'll have to hold on and practice duck and weave.
the unvaxxed will be persecuted and cornered,but if enough avoid the jab there might be a chance when shit hits fan.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DmY8kB4SgR3t/

watch how the vaccinated treat the unvaccinated in oz

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:00 pm

(@mick you asked... 'what would a revolution look like?') Basketball

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hjvNO9c78WNi/

A DECLARATION OF WAR AND NUREMBERG VENGEANCE FROM 25 MILLION AUSTRALIANS

--------------

https://www.bitchute.com/video/k2QkQQFCoIYG/

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:33 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:34 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:35 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:38 pm

Schutzhaft
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:43 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:44 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VjB0sze8pkY0/

immunologist Dr. Byram Bridle at Canadian freedom rally Oct. 24

-------------

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mQN41z5kQWIc/

Pay the price. Tell the Truth. Always

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Now it's a matter of honour and their families will not stop till this is finished.

Last edited by 刘汉 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Zambeezi wrote:(@mick you asked... 'what would a revolution look like?') Basketball

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hjvNO9c78WNi/

A DECLARATION OF WAR AND NUREMBERG VENGEANCE FROM 25 MILLION AUSTRALIANS

--------------

https://www.bitchute.com/video/k2QkQQFCoIYG/

Wow, this was great. Although I'm not a fan of that InfoWars guy..Alex Jones. It's great to see someone start speaking up. This will give people courage.

"We're tired of asking nicely" is a great slogan cheers
der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:56 pm

Burhan has blocked the airport till Friday:

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:07 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FBIaFROvtSie/

'If You DARE raise a finger against me, or my fellow Australians...'

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:09 pm

Bad sign for Burhan: the mosques are with the people. They don't need internet, they do it the ancient way: They shout from minaret to minaret.
This reminds me on March 1848, when the Prussian military was shooting down the citizens of Berlin. The town was full of barricades and the church-bells were heard from one end to the other. Unimaginable today, with the protestant church fully corrupted and in bed with the government.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:09 pm

Khartoum Population 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:51 pm

Next bad sign for Burhan:

The tribes see a chance to renegotiate the Juba agreement. The Dar Fur tribes and the Beja tribes will not support him.

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Khartoum Population 2021

I have been in Cairo in 2006, when Hezbollah was fighting against the Zionists, and I was in the Delta and later in Gourna, when the traitor as-Sisi came to power. I cannot forget, the calls to prayer in Cairo. Many million people become one cry to Allah.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:59 pm

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, since November 1st no free COVID tests for unvaxxed in Czech Republic. As I bother...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1619689188

I have to pay 10 euros for a test. So far I made three, this week I'll have to make fourth one to visit doctor to clean my left ear which is clogged. Embarassed

the swab up your nose/brain damages the brain barrier ,so toxins can get into your brain.

the swabs contain all kinds of nanotech garbage like ethylene oxide,graphene oxide,nanorobots,chips,morgellons and what else.

the tests will harm ,and probably kill most of those who thought they were smart enough to avoid the vaxx.

I think you exaggerate bit too much. Its just a swab around your nose. Its important to keep sane head and not to endulge too deep into conspiratory mind. The elites are already utilizing on "far out" theories as it is, there's no need to confirm their narrative.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:38 pm

Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I think you exaggerate bit too much. Its just a swab around your nose. Its important to keep sane head and not to endulge too deep into conspiratory mind. The elites are already utilizing on "far out" theories as it is, there's no need to confirm their narrative.

I think, it's just business. From what I have heard, you need to sign an agreement, that negative side-effects of the vaccine are not known. So under normal circumstances, every clear thinking person would refuse. But the governments are forcing you to get vaccined. They don't force you directly, they force the employers, shops, restaurants to check, whether you are vaccined or not. If you ask your employer, he will say, it's the government, if you ask the government, they will ignore you. If you use the Chinese vaccine, the government, doesn't recognize it. Why? Because they have a list of all companies, who have bribed them. And China doesn't bribe these governments.
What would happen, if they would accept the Chinese vaccine? All people would say, these Western companies don't know about any negative side-effects and it is a new method of creating a vaccine, so no one knows. The Chinese vaccine is a traditional one. So most people would use the Chinese vaccine and the Western companies would make zero profit.
Whether there is more to it, remains to be seen. All the dirt they find in these vaccines is very suspicious...
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:51 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I think, it's just business. From what I have heard, you need to sign an agreement, that negative side-effects of the vaccine are not known. So under normal circumstances, every clear thinking person would refuse. But the governments are forcing you to get vaccined. They don't force you directly,  they force the employers, shops, restaurants to check, whether you are vaccined or not. If you ask your employer, he will say, it's the government, if you ask the government, they will ignore you. If you use the Chinese vaccine, the government, doesn't recognize it. Why? Because they have a list of all companies, who have bribed them. And China doesn't bribe these governments.
What would happen, if they would accept the Chinese vaccine? All people would say, these Western companies don't know about any negative side-effects and it is a new method of creating a vaccine, so no one knows. The Chinese vaccine is a traditional one. So most people would use the Chinese vaccine and the Western companies would make zero profit.
Whether there is more to it, remains to be seen. All the dirt they find in these vaccines is very suspicious...

Yes, but to say ordinary test with the swipe around your nose will kill you is a bit too much for me.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:22 pm

Matjaz wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I think, it's just business. From what I have heard, you need to sign an agreement, that negative side-effects of the vaccine are not known. So under normal circumstances, every clear thinking person would refuse. But the governments are forcing you to get vaccined. They don't force you directly,  they force the employers, shops, restaurants to check, whether you are vaccined or not. If you ask your employer, he will say, it's the government, if you ask the government, they will ignore you. If you use the Chinese vaccine, the government, doesn't recognize it. Why? Because they have a list of all companies, who have bribed them. And China doesn't bribe these governments.

Yes, but to say ordinary test with the swipe around your nose will kill you is a bit too much for me.

"It's just a face mask, it's just a week of lockdown, it's just a swab". Justs led us to present days, when healthy people are labeled as sick, critical thinking is public threat and questions are inadmissible. Every single "just" means acceptance of their terms. Whatever this so-called COVID-19 is, it was done on purpose. The very same people, who force population to undergo tests and take their "vaccine", also financed experiments with so-called corona virus. they don't even hide it anymore. Fauci, the psychopath, who funneled money to labs in China, is the same charlatan, who promotes mRNA vaxxes.

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/us-news/nih-admits-funding-limited-experiment-in-wuhan-accuses-us-ngo-of-funneling-its-money.html

Fauci even lied to congress about this.

And there is much more like this. recently, The Pfitzer files were leaked. They confirms harsh terms for numerou countries regarding "vaxx" supplies.

So, in short, accepting their terms means palying their game. And I don't play games with crooks. No one should...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

"It's just a face mask, it's just a week of lockdown, it's just a swab". Justs led us to present days, when healthy people are labeled as sick, critical thinking is public threat and questions are inadmissible. Every single "just" means acceptance of their terms. Whatever this so-called COVID-19 is, it was done on purpose. The very same people, who force population to undergo tests and take their "vaccine", also financed experiments with so-called corona virus. they don't even hide it anymore. Fauci, the psychopath, who funneled money to labs in China, is the same charlatan, who promotes mRNA vaxxes.

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/us-news/nih-admits-funding-limited-experiment-in-wuhan-accuses-us-ngo-of-funneling-its-money.html

Fauci even lied to congress about this.

And there is much more like this. recently, The Pfitzer files were leaked. They confirms harsh terms for numerou countries regarding "vaxx" supplies.

So, in short, accepting their terms means palying their game. And I don't play games with crooks...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3077205713

I agree man, if it were up to me I would not take any test but I have to if I want to unclogg my left ear rofl. All I'm saying is, that I doubt a simple test will kill me and if I'm worng, well then I'm dead already since I had to take three of them so far.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:40 pm

...btw, you guys saw what Fauci is doing to little pups?? What a sick fuck, how sad is that.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:44 pm

Matjaz wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I just tried to calm everything down. I am fully with you, it took me a long time to understand shachalnur, but he knows, what he knows, even if it sounds strange. Maybe the elite is completely crazy. Many conspiracy theories turned out to be true and are openly admitted now.

Peace in Zodland.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:52 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next