Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:26 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:31 pm

all from Zionist sources.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:32 pm

刘汉 wrote:
der_mick wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Guest 47 wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:So now Kiev threatens Moscow with missiles.
https://www.rt.com/russia/538367-zelensky-warns-kremlin-russia/
What is great Moscow chess player going to do now.  Zionist stooge in Kiev with backing of Zionist state who Great chess player just gave free hand to in Syria.  

I tell you once again, Igor Strelkov was the one who was correct, but then again he was not a chess playing Sun Tzu reader.  

Putin is in bed with the Zionists

https://www.weforum.org/press/2021/10/russia-joins-centre-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-network/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/bennett-extends-russia-trip-over-shabbat-after-warm-putin-talks-run-long/

Very nice, and what do you suggest? Since no "elite", no authority, no state leader and especially no economic leader can be trusted, the only thing left is the line from the "Internationale" in German:
To deliver us from misery, we can only do it ourselves.

So let's make revolution, I'm with it immediately, I'm just waiting for the masses to join in ...

I fear that most individuals think like that...let the masses start and I'll join in. I could imagine that in 1944-45 there were quite some people in Germany, who would have "joined in" if only there would have been any masses.

But I think there needs to be a spark that ignites the tinder and not many people are able to be that spark.

Next question: What exactly is it that we think of when we say "Let's make revolution"?
Some people think marching up to parliament with their self-made signs every Monday screaming and whistling will change something eventually. Others think revolution is only possible with a state actor in the back, providing funds and guidance/organisation. Yet again others would claim that without armament you don't have a realistic chance of changing the status quo.

So how would the "perfect revolution" look like? I'm not even sure if such matters can be discussed freely in a place like this.

In 1918-19 Germany was ready for revolution, but was betrayed by the SPD. In 1944-45 or 1945-50, I don't think, that the Germans were in the mood to attack the government or the (Western) occupants. In 1944 the clique around Stauffenberg learnt, that there was no support from the Allies for a coup. The people saw the defeat coming, but they were between hammer and anvil. After the defeat all hope was lost. There was no chance against the occupants.

I see and I agree with that. Although I have read some diaries (long time ago) of people who got war tired and maybe would have given support to some kind of revolution.

As far as I know, Stauffenberg and friends did not want to overthrow the Nazi regime because they wanted to change politics or ideology. They just realized that the "Führer" was becoming mentally ill and they didn't trust his abilities to win the war. It is said, that they just wanted to coup themselves to the top.

But that wasn't my point.

My point is: I keep seeing people who seem to genuinely crave change/revolution but if you ask them what it should look like and what chances of successful outcome they predict, you don't get very satisfying answers. When I look at Sudan and those people, my heart grows bold but then again I remember where I am and I realize that people in "the West" will only ever start to act when it's to late.

There's a nice saying by Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker:
„Das deutsche Volk ist absolut Obrigkeitshörig, des Denkens entwöhnt, typischer Befehlsempfänger, ein Held vor dem Feind, aber ein totaler Mangel an Zivilcourage. Der typische Deutsche verteidigt sich erst dann, wenn er nichts mehr hat, das sich zu verteidigen lohnt. Wenn er aber aus seinem Schlaf erwacht ist, dann schlägt er im blinden Zorn alles kurz und klein. Auch jenes, was ihm vielleicht noch helfen könnte!"

Translated with deepl:
"The German people are absolutely obedient to the authorities, weaned on thinking, typical recipients of orders, a hero in front of the enemy, but a total lack of civil courage. The typical German defends himself only when he has nothing left worth defending. But when he wakes up from his sleep, he beats up everything in a blind rage. Also that, which could perhaps still help him!"

der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:35 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:37 pm

Eli Clifton
@EliClifton
(October 23, 2021)

“Jared Kushner, former White House adviser and son-in-law of former US president Donald Trump,
is reportedly in talks to receive upwards of $2bn from Saudi Arabia for his private equity firm,
according to the journalism studio Project Brazen.”

twitter.com/EliClifton/status/1452023605781401600

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:52 pm

der_mick wrote:

[...]

My point is: I keep seeing people who seem to genuinely crave change/revolution but if you ask them what it should look like and what chances of successful outcome they predict,   you don't get very satisfying answers. When I look at Sudan and those people, my heart grows bold but then again I remember where I am and I realize that people in "the West" will only ever start to act when it's to late.

„Das deutsche Volk ist absolut Obrigkeitshörig, des Denkens entwöhnt, typischer Befehlsempfänger, ein Held vor dem Feind, aber ein totaler Mangel an Zivilcourage. Der typische Deutsche verteidigt sich erst dann, wenn er nichts mehr hat, das sich zu verteidigen lohnt. Wenn er aber aus seinem Schlaf erwacht ist, dann schlägt er im blinden Zorn alles kurz und klein. Auch jenes, was ihm vielleicht noch helfen könnte!"

Translated with deepl:
"The German people are absolutely obedient to the authorities, weaned on thinking, typical recipients of orders, a hero in front of the enemy, but a total lack of civil courage. The typical German defends himself only when he has nothing left worth defending. But when he wakes up from his sleep, he beats up everything in a blind rage. Also that, which could perhaps still help him!"

Do you mean Carl Friedrich or Richard von Weizsäcker?

Napoleon and Lenin said similar things about the Germans. I think, this is something, that sets us apart from the French, Italians, etc. the Roman nations. We are not easily enflamed. It takes a long time to upset the Germans. And then, when they are upset, all the other nations around have made some deals to live with it and have completely forgotten, what it was all about. I don't think, it has to do with obedience, rather with the German way of thinking. It seems to be more bound on principles. Maybe we can tolerate a lot, what the French etc. cannot, but when the principles are touched, this needs to be fixed, but it needs a long time of thinking. The French don't care about these principles, maybe they don't even understand, what the Germans are thinking about. There are many examples of this in mediaeval history.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:55 pm

Jesse Crall🕊
@jessecrall
(October 25, 2021)

The Brabant Killers...Gladio was the name for a series of networks involving false flag attacks,
weapons caches, torture & assassinations.
...all under the auspices of NATO.

twitter.com/jessecrall/status/1452670034703224837

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:58 pm

I have to say, I am saddened by the war like talk between Germany and Ru.F.  Too much misery has been shared between the peoples.  I don’t enjoy any of this tensions.  

On a lighter note, I buy this German sauerkraut “Khune”, I have to say with the black bread and my sausages and strong mustard it’s very nice.  Now being Slavic, I do prefer the Polish type with the apples and sugar, but this is very very good.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:00 pm

WikiLeaks
@wikileaks
(October 25, 2021)

Former CIA Director Mike Pompeo calls for prosecution
of the 30 sources who revealed CIA proposals to kill or kidnap Julian Assange
| #FreeAssangeNOW

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1452673146885222403

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:04 pm

Did I mention that I absolutely love the Italians! cheers

der_mick
der_mick

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:07 pm

Guest 12 wrote:I have to say, I am saddened by the war like talk between Germany and Ru.F.  Too much misery has been shared between the peoples.  I don’t enjoy any of this tensions.  

On a lighter note, I buy this German sauerkraut “Khune”, I have to say with the black bread and my sausages and strong mustard it’s very nice.  Now being Slavic, I do prefer the Polish type with the apples and sugar, but this is very very good.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 4029985365

I like it both and the Chinese version too. The Germans and the Slavic people share a long history, we should not forget this and never give in to any attempt of the sea-powers to separate us. Too much blood was spilled between us, this should be a bond.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:23 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:27 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:30 pm

This means private jets between Saudi Arabia and Khartoum are still flying.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1854299768
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:36 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:37 pm

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
(October 25, 2021)

Pierre Omidyar's Financing of the Facebook "Whistleblower" Campaign Reveals a Great Deal

twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1452677286575198217
greenwald.substack.com/p/pierre-omidyars-financing-of-the

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:43 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:53 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:54 pm

Anti-Zionist Jewish group pledges allegiance to Ayatollah Khamenei seeks asylum in Iran

LOL Israel now calling jews extremists and terrorists

Talos
Talos

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:05 am

刘汉 wrote:
der_mick wrote:

[...]

My point is: I keep seeing people who seem to genuinely crave change/revolution but if you ask them what it should look like and what chances of successful outcome they predict,   you don't get very satisfying answers. When I look at Sudan and those people, my heart grows bold but then again I remember where I am and I realize that people in "the West" will only ever start to act when it's to late.

Translated with deepl:

Do you mean Carl Friedrich or Richard von Weizsäcker?

This was from the philosopher Carl Friedrich Freiherr von Weizsäcker.

Napoleon and Lenin said similar things about the Germans. I think, this is something, that sets us apart from the French, Italians, etc. the Roman nations.  We are not easily enflamed. It takes a long time to upset the Germans. And then, when they are upset, all the other nations around have made some deals to live with it and have completely forgotten, what it was all about. I don't think, it has to do with obedience, rather with the German way of thinking. It seems to be more bound on principles. Maybe we can tolerate a lot, what the French etc. cannot, but when the principles are touched, this needs to be fixed, but it needs a long time of thinking. The French don't care about these principles, maybe they don't even understand, what the Germans are thinking about. There are many examples of this in mediaeval history.

You seem to be right about this.

But I have to say, that I don't think these attributes still apply to the majority nowadays. When I look around, at my fellow citizens, I come to realize that social media, technology, wokeness etc. have taken a huge toll. We (especially the younger generations) are not much different from those in the US or UK in certain aspects. We've become superficial, emotionally triggered, lazy and before everything else, consumers.

Just look at the principles with regard to freedom of speech. It is fully accepted by a majority that we need to "filter" information, which is regarded as "harmful". And we accept that politicians and tech companies decide what harmful means.

Or what about the strong push to discriminate unvaccinated people? When I read comments on Twitter, I can feel that fascistoid thinking. I remember, when I was in school I could not understand how a whole nation could not see what was going on. Now I think that I'm starting to understand. I'm quite sure that, should there ever "appear" a more dangerous Covid variant, people would cry for Covid Camps, like they built in Australia or Canada.

So to be honest, I don't see the principles. My gut tells me: As long as we have our nice big houses, our premium class cars and one or two holidays per year, we don't care about anything. And again I'm back at the notion of "Hard times make strong men..."

At least I have a feeling that this is how things are. Maybe I'm wrong and it's not just a minority that is not caught up in this superficial life. But I doubt it. And with this kind of people there is no chance for a real change/revolution.

der_mick
der_mick

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:36 am

Abacus wrote:Max Blumenthal
@MaxBlumenthal
(October 25, 2021)

Noam Chomsky doubles down on his previous call for the state to segregate The Unvaccinated from society:
"How can we get food to them? Well, that's actually their problem."
via @PrimoRadical: youtu.be/TzWcP2b4uZ4

twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1452490014533816323

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1143234681

Dear Noam,
Wake the Fuck up!  What a Face

Findings:
At the country-level, there appears to be no discernible relationship
between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1).

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:54 am

Guest 12 wrote:I have to say, I am saddened by the war like talk between Germany and Ru.F.  Too much misery has been shared between the peoples.  I don’t enjoy any of this tensions.  

Dear Guest 12
It's about time for you to stop being a 'Guest' donchathink?
Come inside and enjoy your sausage with us.
We don't bite and we don't bait.  jocolor
'Ya gotta dance LIKE THERE'S NOBODY WATCHING! lol.... FUCK them!

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Zod10

►a friendly invitation to you as well Abacus hugs

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total

KneelB4Zod!, boris, shachalnur, Profanity, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:06 am

Prince Charles is talking to a freshly vaccinated man who is just getting off the vaccination bus and when asked "how you feel?" the freshly vaccinated man answers "GREAT" & collapses at the same time. Prince Charles speaks: "Please don't broadcast this & don't take pictures."

der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:17 am

der_mick wrote:Prince Charles is talking to a freshly vaccinated man who is just getting off the vaccination bus and when asked "how you feel?" the freshly vaccinated man answers "GREAT" & collapses at the same time. Prince Charles speaks: "Please don't broadcast this & don't take pictures."

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Cruise10

no pity on their circus but I grieve for the innocent.

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:47 am

der_mick wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Guest 47 wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:So now Kiev threatens Moscow with missiles.
https://www.rt.com/russia/538367-zelensky-warns-kremlin-russia/
What is great Moscow chess player going to do now.  Zionist stooge in Kiev with backing of Zionist state who Great chess player just gave free hand to in Syria.  

I tell you once again, Igor Strelkov was the one who was correct, but then again he was not a chess playing Sun Tzu reader.  

Putin is in bed with the Zionists

https://www.weforum.org/press/2021/10/russia-joins-centre-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-network/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/bennett-extends-russia-trip-over-shabbat-after-warm-putin-talks-run-long/

Very nice, and what do you suggest? Since no "elite", no authority, no state leader and especially no economic leader can be trusted, the only thing left is the line from the "Internationale" in German:
To deliver us from misery, we can only do it ourselves.

So let's make revolution, I'm with it immediately, I'm just waiting for the masses to join in ...

I fear that most individuals think like that...let the masses start and I'll join in. I could imagine that in 1944-45 there were quite some people in Germany, who would have "joined in" if only there would have been any masses.

But I think there needs to be a spark that ignites the tinder and not many people are able to be that spark.

Next question: What exactly is it that we think of when we say "Let's make revolution"?
Some people think marching up to parliament with their self-made signs every Monday screaming and whistling will change something eventually. Others think revolution is only possible with a state actor in the back, providing funds and guidance/organisation. Yet again others would claim that without armament you don't have a realistic chance of changing the status quo.

So how would the "perfect revolution" look like? I'm not even sure if such matters can be discussed freely in a place like this.

I think such things can be discussed here, but better not in the "main news thread", perhaps under another topic.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:07 am

Abacus wrote:WikiLeaks
@wikileaks
(October 25, 2021)

Former CIA Director Mike Pompeo calls for prosecution
of the 30 sources who revealed CIA proposals to kill or kidnap Julian Assange
| #FreeAssangeNOW

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1452673146885222403

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:24 am

(((noam chomsky)))

intellectual heavyweight ,loved by left wing students and progressive vaxxed losers.

fuck that satanic whore.

edit: oops sorry ,abacus already found that one,

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:37 am

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, since November 1st no free COVID tests for unvaxxed in Czech Republic. As I bother...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1619689188

I have to pay 10 euros for a test. So far I made three, this week I'll have to make fourth one to visit doctor to clean my left ear which is clogged. Embarassed

Yeah, here it will be at the similar price I guess.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:50 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:51 am

Good morning btw

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2630940983

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next