Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:00 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
14m
#BREAKING US criticizes Israel for designating 6 Palestinian groups as terror organizations, after not given an advance warning

US needed to know in advance to prepare for raids and online censorship...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:01 pm

India is different planet...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:13 pm

Italy now:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:36 pm

Earlier today (late afternoon) there was a terribly loud sonic boom here, the house shook. It was said to have been heard loudly from Wiesbaden to Würzburg, which is >100 km as the crow flies. There were two interceptors that went up because the radio contact with an aircraft had been broken off.

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:43 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Earlier today (late afternoon) there was a terribly loud sonic boom here, the house shook. It was said to have been heard loudly from Wiesbaden to Würzburg, which is >100 km as the crow flies. There were two interceptors that went up because the radio contact with an aircraft had been broken off.

Shocked

So it was sonic boom from the interceptors?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:57 pm

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 FCRWW-lXsBonExG?format=png&name=small

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:07 pm

Zambeezi wrote:What Happens if the World’s Key Metal Exchange Has No Metal?
https://archive.md/wip/SqUa3

https://www.mining.com/web/what-happens-when-the-worlds-key-metal-exchange-has-no-metal/

What happens when the London Metal Exchange runs out of metal?
That’s the question the exchange is urgently trying to address for its flagship copper contract,
which sets the global price for one of the world’s most important commodities.

With available copper inventories at LME warehouses falling below 20,000 tons
— less than China’s factories consume in one day —
traders are grappling with the possibility that there simply won’t be metal available to deliver.

Isn't it enough if the copper is there on paper? Let them melt down the commodity shares.

clown

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:08 pm

Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:CGTN
@CGTNOfficial
·
19m
#BREAKING NYPD set up police cordon, call in bomb squad after suspicious package found near UN building, according to RT.

As I said, there must be much more suspicious packages everywhere. Send parcels with electronic waste or hide some with old ticking alarm clocks in them. ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:19 pm

Bloomberg
@business
·
9m
Two export terminals for liquefied natural gas, which together account for more than half of U.S. production, are having issues just as an energy crisis hits Europe and Asia

And we know who did it...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 FCVF-g-WQAMI70e?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

So what? Go in with some people, put the stuff in the shopping trolley and then off to the checkout. Or leave them there.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:India is different planet...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365 That's better than the killing joke of Monty Python.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:34 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:India is different planet...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365 That's better than the killing joke of Monty Python.

Speaking about Monty Python...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Earlier today (late afternoon) there was a terribly loud sonic boom here, the house shook. It was said to have been heard loudly from Wiesbaden to Würzburg, which is >100 km as the crow flies. There were two interceptors that went up because the radio contact with an aircraft had been broken off.

Shocked

So it was sonic boom from the interceptors?

I think so. Dunno how fast passenger or cargo planes fly. Or do you mean a foreign military jet? Perhaps Darkconrad/Manu Gomez has sth. about it.

Suspect pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:47 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:CGTN
@CGTNOfficial
·
19m
#BREAKING NYPD set up police cordon, call in bomb squad after suspicious package found near UN building, according to RT.

As I said, there must be much more suspicious packages everywhere. Send parcels with electronic waste or hide some with old ticking alarm clocks in them. ...

pirat

Some years ago at Leipzig, one guy did this. In a run-down quarter, but in the centre of the town and on the main connection to the Eastern suburbs, he "forgot" a bag in a bank. The employees called the police. The police blocked the traffic outside, what had an effect on the Eastern half of the town, and called their colleagues from Dresden, because they suspected a bomb. It took them the whole day to find out, that there was just laundry and some wires in this bag.

lol!
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:53 pm

Is this for real? Pretend economy starting?

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Shocked

Interesting kind of psychotherapy, but it must be a serious disorder. Actually, she should pay for it and not get a salary for irritating young people with it. Afair we wouldn't have put up with something like that when we were students.

If it wasn't the theatre study group, then the lady needs urgent help and should be removed from the school service until she is cured.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:10 pm

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 FCTYHzjWUAMJPEu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:11 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:14 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:17 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:32 pm

Elizabeth M. Renieris
@hackylawyER
(October 19, 2021)

I was in Palo Alto in 2017 when I realized that #crypto was backed by the same #VCs as #Facebook etc.
and that the industry wouldn't disrupt but cement the status quo.
Case in point

twitter.com/hackylawyER/status/1450556116669186050

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:34 pm

Suffering people under the cruel rule of dictator Assad...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:38 pm

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Map_lebaneses_borders_ed

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:05 am

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(October 22, 2021)

While the US rogue regime falsely claims it doesn't want a new cold war,
CIA propaganda outlet RFA boasts of colonial powers the US, UK, Japan, Canada, New Zealand and Netherlands sending warships
through the South China Sea in "one of the biggest shows of Western maritime might"

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1451623522145607681

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:12 am

taseenb
@taseenb
(October 22, 2021)

“Tech billionaire and media mogul Pierre Omidyar
has provided funding to Whistleblower Aid,
as well as to a public relations firm assisting Haugen”

It’s a big club and you ain’t in it… massive deception job exposed by @RealAlexRubi

twitter.com/taseenb/status/1451608421371977730

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:25 am

Whitney Webb
@_whitneywebb
(October 22, 2021)

Thiel set up Palantir w Bush/Reagan neocon Richard Perle.
Palantir is the least "libertarian" company on the planet + has extremely close ties to the CIA.
Thiel is like all the other NatSec-tied billionaires, he just has better PR, e.g. this ZH piece

twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1451528581046284289

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:55 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Shocked

Yes indeed, cameras are needed in classrooms so everyone can see those stupid bloody masks everybody is being forced to wear, surely somebody has to put a stop to it?

As for the teachers bizarre performance, well, I was at school in the 80's , this was an everyday occurrence.

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next