Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
Nuke68
khnum
刘汉
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
12 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:29 pm

COVID-19 Mortality Risk Correlates Inversely with Vitamin D3 Status, and a Mortality Rate Close to Zero
Could Theoretically be Achieved at 50 ng/ml 25(OH) D3
September 28th, 2021
Lorenz Borsche, Bernd Glauner, Julian von Mendel:
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.22.21263977v1

Background Much research shows that blood calcidiol (25(OH)D3) levels correlate strongly with SARS-CoV-2 infection severity.
There is open discussion regarding whether low D3 is caused by the infection or if deficiency negatively affects immune defense.
The aim of this study was to collect further evidence on this topic.

Methods Systematic literature search was performed
to identify retrospective cohort as well as clinical studies on COVID-19 mortality rates versus D3 blood levels.
Mortality rates from clinical studies were corrected for age, sex and diabetes.
Data were analyzed using correlation and linear regression.

Results One population study and seven clinical studies were identified,
which reported D3 blood levels pre-infection or on the day of hospital admission.
They independently showed a negative Pearson correlation of D3 levels and mortality risk (r(17)=-.4154, p=.0770/r(13)=-.4886, p=.0646).
For the combined data, median (IQR) D3 levels were 23.2 ng/ml (17.4 – 26.7),
and a significant Pearson correlation was observed (r(32)=-.3989, p=.0194).
Regression suggested a theoretical point of zero mortality at approximately 50 ng/ml D3.

Conclusions The two datasets provide strong evidence that low D3 is a predictor rather than a side effect of the infection.
Despite ongoing vaccinations, we recommend raising serum 25(OH)D levels to above 50 ng/ml to prevent or mitigate new outbreaks due to escape mutations or decreasing antibody activity.

the 'data' was THERE all along. these guys^^^^ just ASSEMBLED IT
and showed the logical and simple EFFICACY of TREATMENT w/ D3 to (nearly) ELIMINATE COVID DEATHS.
ALL HOSPITALS ACROSS THE FUCKING PLANET SHOULD BE MONITORING AND SUPPLEMENTING BLOOD LEVELS WITH D3.
period. done. fini.
Just.
Do.
It.

boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:02 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:To my above question, I've tried to find it out myself, but I only find an overwhelming mass of info I didn't ask for. Perhaps someone else has better knowledge where to find it. I also need it for discussions in Germany.

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I am concerned with this proof:

It does make a difference, however, if the vaccination rate is 70 % and the proportion of people who fall ill is 90 %. The proportion of deaths is also 70%. If the ratio of vaccinated/unvaccinated in the population is 70/30 and the ratio of deaths is also 70/30, then vaccination does not protect against death. However, if the ratio of people who fall ill is 89/11 with the same vaccination rate, then one has a higher "chance" of falling ill with the vaccination.

Here is another part, which I have translated into English, because I found new info:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t249p60-corona-ausgesuchte-texte-und-forenbeitrage#112674

Yes, I know, I'm such an annoying "numbers freak".But in my opinion, numbers are one of the best proofs, hard facts. Especially when they come from the "opponent" and refute him himself.

Rolling Eyes pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:08 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Dunno if someone is interested, there is a big discussion about the war on native children:

https://twitter.com/nickwestes

Found also this there:

What ever to say about vaxxes, I don't think Cuba produces something to kill their own people.
I posted weeks ago a comparative analysis on the Cuban vaccine and why it is different...
if I remember accurately...  
Cuba chose a different/'third method' to CULTIVATE antibodies; (unlike pHiser/Moderna/AstraZeneca)
the Cuban antibodies are selectively grown in the Laboratory.... then inserted via the serum
versus
(mRNA and 'Vector' synthesis) which use the human cell as 'factories' (via the spike protein) to manufacture the antibodies.
Completely different. No spike protein in Cuban serum.
how do you make antibodies for a virus that hasn't been isolated or proven to exist according to the koch postulates?

if cuba can make a vaxx like that ,anybody can,but didn't .

so either they are injecting placebos full of nothing or culling the population.

normally south american ,central american countries would love to buy the cheap cuban vaxx/placebo,but they don't.
I will nvr defend nor promote any vaccine by any country.
I try and understand the science but that's where it stops.
fwiw..
I am still making my own extractions of Quassia Amara. simple to do. cheap.
I know of no one (other than myself) who has consistently dosed daily
for more than 18 months now. I'm seeing 'results' I did not expect. nothing adverse.
hope all is well with you and your family.  cheers

I'm my own science project. lol.

family is fine,no mandates ,no force everybody healthy,we live a normal life with the kids,cause most around us do the same..

any force is being met with angry indigenous,they even refuse desinfection in their markets..

they know any help from the govt is to kill or make them sick,so they refuse anything from the govt.

the west should learn from that.

still ,Im worried about shedding and transmission fom vaxxed peeps..

what i recommend for unvaxxxed peeps is zinc,vit c vit d at least,you can add lots of healthy stuff ,like you do.

and dandeliontincture for the spike proteins that fly around .

if peeps feel ill ,ivermect is fine ,most peeps falling ill suffer from parasitic infections anyway ,and ivermect cleans that up.

drinking swedish bitters alcalizes your body and charges your immunesystem to the max,so that's usefull too.

i felt since the beginning that the whole psyop is leading to the ultimate fight:

govt's will inform the population that they 'made a mistake'and most vaxxed will die within a year or three.

the chaos that follows will be the real fight.

will they turn the vaxxed on the unvaxxed?

will the vaxxed make the unvaxxed ill?

5g? graphene oxide?

the real war hasn't even started yet, so everybody stay sharp,healthy and awake.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 3796784211

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:51 pm

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:03 pm

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2713748720

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:05 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:08 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2713748720

From recent operations against US backed Saudi coalition:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:10 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:14 pm

Do we have something more about this?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:14 pm

Photos from Yemen:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:44 pm

UK

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:59 pm

Zambeezi wrote:COVID-19 Mortality Risk Correlates Inversely with Vitamin D3 Status, and a Mortality Rate Close to Zero
Could Theoretically be Achieved at 50 ng/ml 25(OH) D3
September 28th, 2021
Lorenz Borsche, Bernd Glauner, Julian von Mendel:
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.22.21263977v1

Background Much research shows that blood calcidiol (25(OH)D3) levels correlate strongly with SARS-CoV-2 infection severity.
There is open discussion regarding whether low D3 is caused by the infection or if deficiency negatively affects immune defense.
The aim of this study was to collect further evidence on this topic.

Methods Systematic literature search was performed
to identify retrospective cohort as well as clinical studies on COVID-19 mortality rates versus D3 blood levels.
Mortality rates from clinical studies were corrected for age, sex and diabetes.
Data were analyzed using correlation and linear regression.

Results One population study and seven clinical studies were identified,
which reported D3 blood levels pre-infection or on the day of hospital admission.
They independently showed a negative Pearson correlation of D3 levels and mortality risk (r(17)=-.4154, p=.0770/r(13)=-.4886, p=.0646).
For the combined data, median (IQR) D3 levels were 23.2 ng/ml (17.4 – 26.7),
and a significant Pearson correlation was observed (r(32)=-.3989, p=.0194).
Regression suggested a theoretical point of zero mortality at approximately 50 ng/ml D3.

Conclusions The two datasets provide strong evidence that low D3 is a predictor rather than a side effect of the infection.
Despite ongoing vaccinations, we recommend raising serum 25(OH)D levels to above 50 ng/ml to prevent or mitigate new outbreaks due to escape mutations or decreasing antibody activity.

the 'data' was THERE all along. these guys^^^^ just ASSEMBLED IT
and showed the logical and simple EFFICACY of TREATMENT w/ D3 to (nearly) ELIMINATE COVID DEATHS.
ALL HOSPITALS ACROSS THE FUCKING PLANET SHOULD BE MONITORING AND SUPPLEMENTING BLOOD LEVELS WITH D3.
period. done. fini.
Just.
Do.
It.

What the ... I already posted it:

https://cordis.europa.eu/article/id/31850-more-sun-means-a-better-immune-system

This is from 2010. They (EU commission!) know it since then that the production of T-cells needs (consumes?) Vitamin D. Why is now anyone of the "experts" hampering around with old knowledge? If you search for the info - also before 2020 - you will find hundreds of science articles about it. I dont get it. There were also articles about Ivermectin in 2017 that it could even be helpful against viruses, bacteria and even cancer. There seems to be a lot of knowledge that most "experts" suddenly forgot in 2020. Corona causes amnesia in many scientists it seems. Put your search engine on <2019 and you will see it yourself what was "state of the art" then.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:09 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Couldn't they put the German videos on their English, French or Russian channels?

Or they create a Russian "youtube". I'd like they or China do more in this direction.

scratch

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:28 pm

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t249p60-corona-ausgesuchte-texte-und-forenbeitrage#112688

"The EU Commission, which sets the EU-wide handling of Covid-19, has its own advisory panel on Covid-19 called the Commission's advisory panel on COVID-19 (E03719)."

..."

Besides Christian Drosten and Lothar Wieler, there is also a Belgian doctor called Peter Piot, who has a special role in the EU.

If you are interested in suspicious persons and organisations, you can translate and read this. Unfortunately, I no longer have the nerve to delve deeper into this. Information overflow ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:57 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Couldn't they put the German videos on their English, French or Russian channels?

Or they create a Russian "youtube". I'd like they or China do more in this direction.

scratch

Shit, I forgot, the previous ones are gone, too. Above all, they had documented all the "federal press conferences", where our press spokesman has always stuttered so brilliantly in recent times ...

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:13 pm

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:42 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N4cHqJhoOftT/
GRAPHENE REACTIONS TO PHONE

this^^^ is bs... i did the same thing when i was 7yo. lol
it's iron filings on a tabletop with a magnet underneath. next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:09 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3QqquJFswrlc/

DOWNLOAD AN APP TO INCRIMINATE YOURSELF

(derp)

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:35 am

https://uncutnews.ch/insider-der-who-laesst-bill-gates-und-seine-gavi-auffliegen-neue-erkenntnisse/

WHO insider blasts Bill Gates and his GAVI - new findings

"WHO has turned global health security into a dictatorship where the director-general has sole power to make decisions that member states must abide by
According to a long-time World Health Organisation insider, Bill Gates' vaccine alliance GAVI runs the WHO
GAVI's headquarters are in Switzerland. In 2009, GAVI was recognised as an international institution and granted complete immunity, including immunity from criminal sanctions. It is also exempt from paying taxes.
In 2017, Gates asked to be included on the WHO Executive Board - like a member state - because of its funding. The "one-man nation-state Gates" was not officially elected, but it seems that he was granted unofficial powers of influence
Swissmedic, the Swiss Food and Drug Administration, has a tripartite agreement with Gates and the WHO. It appears that other WHO member states have also entered into this tripartite agreement
This article was previously published on 19 March 2021 and has been updated with new information.

..."

About the declaration of Rome and a new info platform:

https://uncutnews.ch/covid-19-tausende-von-aerzten-und-medizinischen-wissenschaftlern-unterzeichnen-aus-protest-die-erklaerung-von-rom-und-starten-eine-neue-informationsplattform/

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t249p60-corona-ausgesuchte-texte-und-forenbeitrage#112700

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:41 am

Sorry, this important part should not be missing:

As Justus Hoffmann, Ph.D., one of the members of the German extra-parliamentary Corona Inquiry Committee, explains, GAVI enjoys "qualified diplomatic immunity", which is strange considering that the organisation has no political power that would warrant diplomatic immunity. Even stranger, GAVI's immunity clauses even go beyond those of diplomats. GAVI's immunity covers all aspects of engagement, including criminal business dealings.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:58 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A4cMJs63JZsA/

LEARN TACTICS: (OCCUPY, DISRUPT, DISPERSE, REPEAT.... EXHAUST THE POLICE)

and don't forget the water balloons (filled w/ paint) cheers

I don't endorse their 'cause'. I support their tactics. eeyup.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:39 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:16 am

Zambeezi wrote:

I hope by then the UK will have launched Boris Johnson into orbit.

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:16 am

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 56656972

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next