Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
Nuke68
khnum
刘汉
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
12 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:28 pm

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:59 pm

LIVE

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:09 pm

Dunno if someone is interested, there is a big discussion about the war on native children:

https://twitter.com/nickwestes

Found also this there:

What ever to say about vaxxes, I don't think Cuba produces something to kill their own people.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:20 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

As long as you don't have to pay the fee before you exist yourself. But wait... aren't we born with debts?

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:22 pm

The word 'vaccine' NEVER appears in this article. lol!
UK: Thousands More People Than Usual Are Dying … But It’s Not From COVID
https://archive.ph/xq9sz

https://news.yahoo.com/analysis-thousands-more-usual-dying-170117640.html

Since the beginning of July, there have been thousands of excess deaths that were not caused by coronavirus.
According to health experts, this is highly unusual for the summer. (no shit?)
Although excess deaths are expected during the winter months, when cold weather and seasonal infections combine to place pressure on the NHS,
summer generally sees a lull.

This year is a worrying outlier. (You bet your ass!)

Data from Public Health England (PHE) shows that during that period there were
2,103 extra death registrations with ischemic heart disease,
1,552 with heart failure,
an extra 760 deaths with cerebrovascular diseases such as stroke and aneurysm
and 3,915 with other circulatory diseases.

Acute and chronic respiratory infections were also up with
3,416 more mentions on death certificates than expected since the start of July,
1,234 extra urinary system disease deaths,
324 with cirrhosis and liver disease
and 1,905 with diabetes.

So if all these extra people are not dying from coronavirus, what is killing them?
(Gee... wat could it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:32 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Dunno if someone is interested, there is a big discussion about the war on native children:

Found also this there:

What ever to say about vaxxes, I don't think Cuba produces something to kill their own people.
I posted weeks ago a comparative analysis on the Cuban vaccine and why it is different...
if I remember accurately...  
Cuba chose a different/'third method' to CULTIVATE antibodies; (unlike pHiser/Moderna/AstraZeneca)
the Cuban antibodies are selectively grown in the Laboratory.... then inserted via the serum
versus
(mRNA and 'Vector' synthesis) which use the human cell as 'factories' (via the spike protein) to manufacture the antibodies.
Completely different. No spike protein in Cuban serum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:53 pm

'Rome Declaration': Thousands of Physicians and Medical Scientists Sign in Protest,
A New Information Platform is Launched
https://archive.ph/iYsjX

https://globalcovidsummit.org/news/welcome-to-the-global-covid-summit

Over 5,200 physicians and medical scientists worldwide have signed the “Rome Declaration” to alert citizens about the deadly consequences of Covid-19 policy makers’ and medical authorities’ unprecedented behavior; behavior such as denying patient access to lifesaving early treatments, disrupting the sacred, physician-patient relationship and suppressing open scientific discussion for profits and power.

The Declaration was created by physicians and scientists during the Rome Covid Summit, and immediately catalyzed support from doctors around the world. These professionals, many of whom are on the front lines of pandemic treatment, have experienced career threats, character assassination, censorship of scientific papers and research, social media accounts blocked, online search results manipulated, clinical trials and patient observations banned, and their professional history and accomplishments minimized in both academic and mainstream media.

Though the declaration’s signatories are diverse in their specialties, treatment philosophies and medical opinions, they have risen up to take a collective stand against authoritarian measures by corporations, medical associations, and governments and their respective agencies. The objective of the declaration is to reclaim their leadership role in conquering this pandemic.

In concert with the declaration, the signatories have created a “Doctors – and Scientists-only” COVID information platform so that citizens can make informed decisions for their families without interruption, manipulation, politicization, or profiteering from external forces outside of the doctor-patient relationship.

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:59 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Dunno if someone is interested, there is a big discussion about the war on native children:

Found also this there:

I lived in cuba for around 7 years.

cuba is a psyop , like trudeau in canada ,who is fidel's son.

could they cull their own population ?

yes.

could russia's chabad controlled president puto cull his own population,by introducing pfizer and moderna next to sputnik bloodclot shot?

yes.

welcome to a world where the masks are coming off.

Last edited by shachalnur on Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:59 pm

Israelis Rise Up Against Vaccine Passports After Being Told MORE Shots Needed To Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated’
https://summit.news/2021/09/27/videos-israelis-rise-up-against-vaccine-passports-after-being-told-more-shots-needed-to-be-considered-fully-vaccinated/

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Screen-Shot-2021-09-27-at-11.44.51-am

Protests have finally erupted in Israel as it has slowly dawned on people
there that the goalposts for vaccine passports keep being shifted by the government.

It is now expected to be announced that at least FOUR vaccinations will be needed
to be considered ‘fully vaccinated’ and able to engage in society.

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:07 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Found also this there:

I posted weeks ago a comparative analysis on the Cuban vaccine and why it is different...
Cuba chose a different/'third method' to CULTIVATE antibodies; (unlike pHiser/Moderna/AstraZeneca)
the Cuban antibodies are selectively grown in the Laboratory.... then inserted via the serum
versus
(mRNA and 'Vector' synthesis) which use the human cell as 'factories' (via the spike protein) to manufacture the antibodies.

how do you make antibodies for a virus that hasn't been isolated or proven to exist according to the koch postulates?

if cuba can make a vaxx like that ,anybody can,but didn't .

so either they are injecting placebos full of nothing or culling the population.

normally south american ,central american countries would love to buy the cheap cuban vaxx/placebo,but they don't.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:22 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/k205HKoPXFqw/

CADAVERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:42 pm

shachalnur wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Found also this there:

versus
how do you make antibodies for a virus that hasn't been isolated or proven to exist according to the koch postulates?

if cuba can make a vaxx like that ,anybody can,but didn't .

so either they are injecting placebos full of nothing or culling the population.

normally south american ,central american countries would love to buy the cheap cuban vaxx/placebo,but they don't.
I will nvr defend nor promote any vaccine by any country.
I try and understand the science but that's where it stops.
fwiw..
I am still making my own extractions of Quassia Amara. simple to do. cheap.
I know of no one (other than myself) who has consistently dosed daily
for more than 18 months now. I'm seeing 'results' I did not expect. nothing adverse.
hope all is well with you and your family.  cheers

I'm my own science project. lol.

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:24 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Mats ☮ Nilsson

A bearded man in a nightgown actually getting it right.

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:12 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:15 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:59 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:02 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:06 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:39 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Maybe I'm just an old dyed-in-the-wool cynic, but we've seen this elsewhere before and I can't help but wonder if it's just a tactic to quell unrest. I hope I'm wrong.

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:50 am

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:08 am

I have a question, possibly of particular interest to Mr Badger, about how high the vaccination rate was (preferably by the end of August!) in UK for those aged >50 and <50. On the basis of the highly official data linked here, it might be possible to prove beyond doubt that the vaccinations are at best(!) ineffective, but possibly even harmful in terms of preventing Covid-19 diseases and deaths.

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t249p60-corona-ausgesuchte-texte-und-forenbeitrage#112662
(Warning, my explanations have to do with percentages!) clown

Damage and deaths due to side effects of the vaxxes would be on top of that!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Question Suspect Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:19 am

On the discussion of the horrible country of Cuba, maybe someday someone will find out that North Korea and Jamaica were the least terrible shithole countries for the people living there.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3070708466 lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:38 am

To my above question, I've tried to find it out myself, but I only find an overwhelming mass of info I didn't ask for. Perhaps someone else has better knowledge where to find it. I also need it for discussions in Germany.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:44 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:59 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:05 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:07 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next