Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
Nuke68
khnum
刘汉
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
12 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

Back to top Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:38 pm

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:51 pm

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:00 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uFb4queJvvfZ/

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:29 pm

boris wrote:https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/family-friends/are-you-double-dosed-how-to-ask-friends-and-family-if-theyre-vaccinated/news-story/4f0c5e8c0149e5ef63a5242f7f2b7228

‘Are you double dosed?’: How to ask friends and family if they’re vaccinated

I don't know what's worse; the article itself or some of the idiotic sheeps comments

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1143234681

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:06 pm

Talos wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

On paper the Algeria military is far stronger as they have 800 T90 tanks, 48 9K720 Iskander launchers, Tor M2, 2K12 Kub, Pantsir missile system, Buk missile system,S300, S-350,S400 and 60 Sukhoi Su-30.

Its not even close will Morocco and Azeri go to war against far bigger and better muslim armies for the sake of Israel?

Not for the sake of Israel. Israel is placed, where it is for a reason. Unfortunately I am too stupid to upload self-created maps, so I use this one:

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Slide6-l

You can see marked with small circles: The pillars of Herakles (Strait of Gibraltar), the Sinai peninsula (Suez canal and Israel) and Bab el Mandeb. The Strait of Gibraltar is under control of Morocco and UK, the Suez canal is under control of Egypt (and Israel) and the Bab el Mandeb is highly contested.

This map actually shows even the problem in the South China Sea.

Israel is placed, where it is placed, to control all this. Persia (and China) is threatening this.

It has not changed for 1000s of years. In the 5th century BC, Israel got permission from the Persian Shah-in-Shah to create a state there. Persia was cut into pieces by this. Israel renewed this permission with Alexander the Great in the 3rd century BC. Rome gave permission first, but in 70 AD destroyed Jerusalem. The permission was renewed during WW I: the so-called Balfour declaration. This has nothing to do with Jews. This a creation of the banking elites, the not-elected government.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:22 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
boris wrote:https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/family-friends/are-you-double-dosed-how-to-ask-friends-and-family-if-theyre-vaccinated/news-story/4f0c5e8c0149e5ef63a5242f7f2b7228

‘Are you double dosed?’: How to ask friends and family if they’re vaccinated

I don't know what's worse; the article itself or some of the idiotic sheeps comments

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1143234681

When I was young having a dose meant you had the clap

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:29 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Talos wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

On paper the Algeria military is far stronger as they have 800 T90 tanks, 48 9K720 Iskander launchers, Tor M2, 2K12 Kub, Pantsir missile system, Buk missile system,S300, S-350,S400 and 60 Sukhoi Su-30.

Its not even close will Morocco and Azeri go to war against far bigger and better muslim armies for the sake of Israel?

Not for the sake of Israel. Israel is placed, where it is for a reason. Unfortunately I am too stupid to upload self-created maps, so I use this one:

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Slide6-l

You can see marked with small circles: The pillars of Herakles (Strait of Gibraltar), the Sinai peninsula (Suez canal and Israel) and Bab el Mandeb. The Strait of Gibraltar is under control of Morocco and UK, the Suez canal is under control of Egypt (and Israel) and the Bab el Mandeb is highly contested.

This map actually shows even the problem in the South China Sea.

Israel is placed, where it is placed, to control all this. Persia (and China) is threatening this.

It has not changed for 1000s of years. In the 5th century BC, Israel got permission from the Persian Shah-in-Shah to create a state there. Persia was cut into pieces by this. Israel renewed this permission with Alexander the Great in the 3rd century BC. Rome gave permission first, but in 70 AD destroyed Jerusalem. The permission was renewed during WW I: the so-called Balfour declaration. This has nothing to do with Jews. This a creation of the banking elites, the not-elected government.

Its quite interesting the true story of ancient Israel it was a place of civil discontent and strife, Jewish elders actually requested the Roman empire come there and enforce law and order which they did- and over time they were rewarded by the local populous becoming a bigger and bigger pain in the ass till the Romans had a gutful and sent them to the 4 winds

khnum

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:40 pm

Turkish wet dreams:

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:49 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:57 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:58 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:01 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:28 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:36 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:40 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:56 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:59 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:00 pm

But what do you expect:

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Macron-st-martins-photo-controversy-super-169

Such a disgrace.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:27 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:28 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:31 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:34 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:43 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:07 pm

Hi guys! Anyone here jabbed already? I expect to yield somewhere by the end of December. If not in January or February for sure. Government will want to draw the line over last year and start fresh with mandatory vaccination, get that off list "to do", something like that. It doesn't look good, I realized we are managed by tyrants, real tyrants who don't give a damn about constitution, they are all bought and under control.

I was planning to squeeze through wait until the last but I can't make it without job its impossible. I can survive without a store or shopping clothes but I can't do it without a job I'll yield there. Only hope I see is in people to throw the government. There were 100k people last wednesday in Ljubljana, never saw that many protesting here. It was succh beautiful sun great day that ended in 200 year thunder.

You're all still unvaccinated? I'm only one left at my work, my boss so far is cool, doesn't mention it but he has to buy me testers.

The footage don't make it justice there were people everywhere not just one location protest. At government seat at the parliament in front of national TV building, we went march on main avenue and filled it and its 5km long. Next wednesday again, I expect double number.

Then at eleven pm sky opened over city and flooded it. Thunder just didn't stopped. It was roaring for minutes.  Suspect

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:08 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:25 pm

Matjaz wrote:Hi guys! Anyone here jabbed already? I expect to yield somewhere by the end of December. If not in January or February for sure. Government will want to draw the line over last year and start fresh with mandatory vaccination, get that off list "to do", something like that. It doesn't look good, I realized we are managed by tyrants, real tyrants who don't give a damn about constitution, they are all bought and under control.

I was planning to squeeze through wait until the last but I can't make it without job its impossible. I can survive without a store or shopping clothes but I can't do it without a job I'll yield there. Only hope I see is in people to throw the government. There were 100k people last wednesday in Ljubljana, never saw that many protesting here. It was succh beautiful sun great day that ended in 200 year thunder.

You're all still unvaccinated? I'm only one left at my work, my boss so far is cool, doesn't mention it but he has to buy me testers.

The footage don't make it justice there were people everywhere not just one location protest. At government seat at the parliament in front of national TV building, we went march on main avenue and filled it and its 5km long. Next wednesday again, I expect double number.

Then at eleven pm sky opened over city and flooded it. Thunder just didn't stopped. It was roaring for minutes.  Suspect

Stand fast. Do not yield.

You get jabbed, your immune system is rendered useless. Have you seen the shit that's in this so-called "vaccine"? Are you aware of the body-count from adverse effects?

Myself and my sick friend who I care for, we are extremely vulnerable: we rely on gov hand-outs to survive.

At some point, the UK gov will threaten withdrawal of state benefits to the unjabbed.

Are we gonna give in? Are we fuck.

If it comes down to police or army at the front door, we will fight to the death, maybe take a few of those c*nts with us.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:36 pm

Matjaz wrote:Hi guys! Anyone here jabbed already? I expect to yield somewhere by the end of December. If not in January or February for sure. Government will want to draw the line over last year and start fresh with mandatory vaccination, get that off list "to do", something like that. It doesn't look good, I realized we are managed by tyrants, real tyrants who don't give a damn about constitution, they are all bought and under control.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 141993559

Nice to see you, bud!

As for me I'm unvaxxed and it will stay so. I'm not willing to get poisoned myself because of a gang of power-hungry tyrants. There are always workarounds.
Medical staff is as corrupt as politicians. They take money from big pharma. I'm quite sure they happily take money from the people who are not willing to get themsleves poisoned, too.

Recently I'm laughing my ass of reading headlines "Facemasks crippled our immune system, flu epidemy is comming". Another "conspiracy theory" proved correct, lol. I never wore tha rag and I'm still healthy as I was
prior this globalist psy-op. Everyone else is caughing and sneezing. And it's not even cold weather yet. Fools...

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next