Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
Nuke68
khnum
刘汉
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
12 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:58 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:07 pm

https://www.heise.de/news/Akten-der-Nuernberger-Prozesse-online-veroeffentlicht-6206978.html

"Files of the Nuremberg Trials published online

Researchers at Stanford University have digitised archival material from the Nuremberg trials of Nazi war criminals and made it available online.
It took about 20 years to digitise 5215 files. In total, about 270,000 individual pages come together, occupying 50 terabytes. About two thirds of the files are in German. In addition, the archive contains 75-year-old restored audio recordings from Nuremberg.
..."

https://exhibits.stanford.edu/virtual-tribunals/feature/taube-archive-of-the-international-military-tribunal-imt-at-nuremberg-1945-1946

"Further publications planned"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:10 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:26 pm

I understand that now Putin is concerned regarding Azeri situation. He should have immediately made clearin no uncertain terms to Baku that Ru.F will not tolerate Israeli aggressions to be launched against his ALLY Iran from territory of Azerbaijan. It is as simple as that.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:37 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Support for "Israel" is the raison d'etre of the Federal Republic of Germany (BRD). The German Democratic Republic (DDR) never recognized the Tel Aviv regime. In the FRG = BRD this support was connected with the eternal guilt for the Holocaust. In the GDR = DDR they did not see a connection between the Jews in the Concentration Camps and the Zionist entity and they did not feel any guilt, because their "de-Nazi-fication" was very thoroughly and considered complete. This chapter in German history was closed. In the FRG = BRD the "de-Nazi-fication" was very hypocritical. The leading Nazis were put on trial according to "Common Law", that only applies to English speaking people and not to German people. Most got "white-washed" ("Persil-Schein") and got leading jobs under the new government or even in US. So most Western Germans just shut up, the Nazis, because they got new jobs because of US and the Communists, because they knew, that US was the new bully in town.

Except in my home country. There were also "Persilscheine", but we were spared the associated brainwashing for several years after the "Anschluss" (without a real referendum) in 1957. In any case, there was no sign of it until the end of the 1970s. When I moved to Frankfurt in 1977, it was a "culture shock" to see how many young people there openly expressed Nazi thoughts. The forced confrontation had rather the opposite effect, but the GIs present here were not the best role models either ...

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:47 pm

刘汉 wrote:

This disgusting pedophile is sitting next to him! Strauss-Kahn

Macron should just shut the f*** up. Or we need  to lecture him, how the "French nation" came into being.

Meanwhile it seems to me that most of the French "intellectuals" so admired in Germany are predominantly paedophile eugenicists and racists who conceal their fascist ideology with endless blather.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:57 pm

Matjaz wrote:Great to  hear you're all still clean. To tell you honestly I'm afraid of all this. It is not a joke anymore like it was in the past with all the dooms. Elites are serious, we are never going back to normal. Right now we have transmission phase but what comes out is the new normal. The old ways are gone.

This stuff makes your blood dirty it changes you, you're not human anymore, its your first step to transhumanism. Horrible what's happening and they're winning with ease. There's a protest here tomorrow not Wednesday. There will be huge numbers I'm sure of it. Government has trouble with police numbers, they had them last protest already, too many people came out, they couldn't control it. We're lucky being small country in this regard. Government can be overwhelmed quick. Personally I think best time would be last Saturday when there was football derby and most of special units were at the stadium.

Was really pleasantly surprised by the turnout and type of protesters. No aggression or usual provocateurs, no thugery just ordinary folks and  non violent, no anger approach. That way cops can't make a respond. Just use citizen insubordination. Stop the city down, cut the main transport lines and so on. Cops were very passive.

Subversive actions without actually breaking laws, civil disobedience, there are certainly many ideas. For example, "forgetting" bags or packages of electronic waste in critical places, that keeps the police on their toes.

affraid pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:10 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Tweet didn't show, pic.twitter.com/NMz6qhNmxN = page doesn't exist ...

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Tweet didn't show, pic.twitter.com/NMz6qhNmxN = page doesn't exist ...

Suspect

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:44 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Medienkritik-Es-lebe-das-Doppelmass/Re-Erst-heute-morgen-auf-RT/posting-39731859/show/

Re: Just this morning on RT

Gerardo wrote on 04/10/2021 17:34:

COVID vaccination: heart disease more likely for boys than protection from COVID-19 - Vaccine-happy politicians DAMAGE boys' health - new study

https://sciencefiles.org/2021/09/10/covid-impfung-herzerkrankung-fur-jungen-wahrscheinlicher-als-schutz-vor-covid-19-impfwutige-politiker-schadigen-jungen-an-ihrer-gesundheit-neue-studie/

COVID illnesses increasingly common after vaccination - after children start getting vaccinated: Myocarditis increases significantly [WHO database analysis]

https://sciencefiles.org/2021/09/22/covid-erkrankungen-nach-impfung-immer-haufiger-nach-beginn-der-impfung-von-kindern-myokarditis-nimmt-deutlich-zu-who-datenbank-analyse/

Protection from death? Not at all: The failure of COVID vaccines is also (or especially) evident in deceased people
https://sciencefiles.org/2021/09/20/schutz-vor-tod-mitnichten-das-versagen-der-covid-impfstoffe-zeigt-sich-auch-oder-gerade-bei-verstorbenen/

ZERO-COVID A RESOUNDING FAILURE: THIS CHALICE PASSED US BY
https://ansage.org/zero-covid-krachend-gescheitert-dieser-kelch-ging-an-uns-vorueber/

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:48 pm

Forgot this one:

https://de.rt.com/inland/125142-wie-wirken-covid-19-impfstoffe-paul-ehrlich-institut-aendert-aussage-auf-webseite/

The Paul Ehrlich Institute has twice corrected its statements on effectiveness "downwards".

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:25 pm

In Germany, elections are run perfectly correctly:

"... Voter turnout in Berlin district at 159 percent".

https://de.rt.com/inland/125149-immenses-chaos-bei-berlin-wahl/

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:30 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JQp3ZDYVM0xh/

FOOD QUEUES IN PARIS ARE BECOMING COMMONPLACE

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:30 pm

The good thing about not having social media is you dont give a shit when they start playing their games with people Facebook and many others down at the moment,the bad thing is a major black swan event may be about to occur

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:33 pm

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/JQp3ZDYVM0xh/

Starvation is definately on the agenda its the elites weapon of choice whatever ism is being played with whomever they dont want

khnum

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:34 pm

buy rice.

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:43 pm

Just now on HR in the Hessenschau. Hesse wants to help with the evaluation of the "Pandora Files" because it is so competent in prosecuting tax evasion. Just think what happened to the zealous tax investigators in Wiesbaden back then. When they refused to stop tracking down tax cheats ("big fish!"), (bought) psychiatrists were sent after them and they ended up in psychiatric wards.

Maybe it's all about covering up corruption, fraud and tax evasion, especially in Hesse ...

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:01 pm

Is it only me? Can't get the video moving, neither here, on bitchute or on the world signals page.

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:21 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Is it only me? Can't get the video moving, neither here, on bitchute or on the world signals page.

Question Suspect Question

Im in Australia its not moving for me either there are huge social media and communications outages worldwide,suggest you get to an ATM just in case and get some cash

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:47 pm

The other day the UK commissioned its new 5 billion pound cyber warfare centre....just a co-incidence that a few days later all hell breaks loose....

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:48 pm

Zambeezi wrote:buy rice.

As long as you're sure you can cook it, it's certainly a good idea. Otherwise, other cereals are better, and you can chew them raw if you soak them for a few hours beforehand. If you have very good teeth, you might even be able to chew it without soaking it. Rice is not much fun there. Whole oats can also be eaten without soaking, and are always a good choice because they also support the production of serotonin, the "good mood substance".

In any case, the whole, undestroyed grains will last a very, very long time if they are stored properly. There was once an experiment with grains from archaeological finds, which were even still germinable. In other words, it is still "alive".

You should have some supplies that you don't have to cook, should you have to rely on electricity and gas for that.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:48 pm

For those that know sometimes they give away plans in movies.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:17 am

Uttar Pradesh, India: “Medicine Kits” Credited with Eradicating COVID-19 Contain Ivermectin
https://archive.ph/9kkju

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/indias-ivermectin-blackout---part-v-the-secret-revealed/article_9a37d9a8-1fb2-11ec-a94b-47343582647b.html

On August 25, 2021, the Indian media noticed the discrepancy between Uttar Pradesh’s massive success
and other states, like Kerala’s, comparative failure.
Although Uttar Pradesh was only 5% vaccinated to Kerala’s 20%,
Uttar Pradesh had (only) 22 new COVID cases, while Kerala was overwhelmed with 31,445 in one day.

It became apparent that whatever was contained in those treatment kits must have been pretty effective.

Each home kit contained the following:
Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets],
Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets].
Other non-medication components included face masks, sanitizer, gloves and alcohol wipes,
a digital thermometer, and a pulse oximeter.

This entire kit – including the oximeter – cost only $2.65

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:01 am

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:30 am

Zambeezi wrote:Uttar Pradesh, India: “Medicine Kits” Credited with Eradicating COVID-19 Contain Ivermectin

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/indias-ivermectin-blackout---part-v-the-secret-revealed/article_9a37d9a8-1fb2-11ec-a94b-47343582647b.html

On August 25, 2021, the Indian media noticed the discrepancy between Uttar Pradesh’s massive success
Uttar Pradesh had (only) 22 new COVID cases, while Kerala was overwhelmed with 31,445 in one day.

It became apparent that whatever was contained in those treatment kits must have been pretty effective.

Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets],
Other non-medication components included face masks, sanitizer, gloves and alcohol wipes,

Afaik Kerala has the highest social standards (education, healthcare etc.) in India.

Here articles about Ivermectin from 2017, but since 2020 the "experts" have amnesia ...

https://www.nature.com/articles/ja201711

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/313790092_Ivermectin_Enigmatic_multifaceted_'wonder'_drug_continues_to_surprise_and_exceed_expectations

Dunno if there are newer ones about how it helps against infections and cancer, how it works.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:11 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Uttar Pradesh, India: “Medicine Kits” Credited with Eradicating COVID-19 Contain Ivermectin

Afaik Kerala has the highest social standards (education, healthcare etc.) in India.

Here articles about Ivermectin from 2017, but since 2020 the "experts" have amnesia ...

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/313790092_Ivermectin_Enigmatic_multifaceted_'wonder'_drug_continues_to_surprise_and_exceed_expectations

Dunno if there are newer ones about how it helps against infections and cancer, how it works.

some links 4 all....
Ivermectin
Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations
https://archive.is/ddUSv

=================
Ivermectin and Inflammation

https://youtu.be/pU6nW97eQIU
my notes:
1. ivermectin stops viral replication in the CYTOPLASM (not 'inside' cell nucleus... like Zinc) this is MUCH more efficient/effective
2. ivermectin doesn't depend on vascular (blood system) delivery
3. ivermectin stops INFLAMMATION throughout body... this is huge beyond just SarsCov-2
4. only 1% of single dose is 'lost' through excretion (urine). 99% stays in your tissue. working against virus & inflammation. this explains the rapid recovery/efficacy.

=============
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qiVEgoDe8TGn/

================
'For $1/Day'... Double-Blind Ivermectin Study Reveals COVID Patients Recover More Quickly, Are Less Infectious
https://archive.is/tUWZr

================
Ivermectin, a Potential Anticancer Drug
https://archive.is/Qq7MD
"Ivermectin has recently exhibited potent in vitro antiviral activity against SARS-CoV-2. A single dose of the drug induced ~5000-fold reduction in viral RNA content
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1043661820315152

=============
Is Ivermectin The New Penicillin?
https://archive.is/zQqfV
==================
https://youtu.be/rHPkR6QRcCc
=================
efficacy
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.10.29.20222505v1.full
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213398420301767#bib143
=========
History of Ivermectin
Nobel Prize
https://web.archive.org/web/20151005210425/http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/2015/press.pdf
Ivermectin – Old Drug, New Tricks?./
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5446326/

**note
the archive.org links are now CENSORED to chrome users. thank google.
still works with Firefox and others ....
I use Palemoon and DuckduckGo

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:42 am

Here is an example which BS they write about India:

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Indien-Von-Schlangenbissen-Luftverpestung-und-Corona-Toten-6207415.html

But it is the only medium with a bit of reach in Germany where people can communicate and not every truth is censored yet.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:53 am

I think the most important sources are those from before 2020 - and don't forget, Biontech has started research on mRNA vaccines against cancer. Recently there has been some PR on TV (possibly also in newspapers, I don't read) in Germany about what great hopes these raise. They have been researching unsuccessfully for years and now suddenly ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:55 am

khnum wrote:For those that know sometimes they give away plans in movies.

Don't forget in Americanese that would read June 10th.

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:26 am

Mr Badger, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next